GQS | The Fraudner Quad Squad | Part 22

3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GQS | The Fraudner Quad Squad | Part 22

Unread post by 3momstrong »

DoodleBop2 wrote:I wonder how much the blog actually makes.
There is loads of blogging info on the web. Wonder if Tyabetes reads any of it?

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 2355b5.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 060ae0.png[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

Unfortunately, Ashley will probably find out the hard way

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

GQS | The Fraudner Quad Squad | Part 22

Hoe4Christmas wrote:they’d probably get so many more subs and views as a single mom with all girl quads. it’s also super tv show worthy too. i know divorce would be painful for her like it is for anyone, but it is better to escape from hell than to live in it. the girls are better off coming from a broken home than being in one

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!TLC would probably pick her up in a heartbeat!

As far as Tyabetes, he could get a job at Bath and Body Works ... his “favorite place on earth”. He would get an employee discount AND be able to creep on 13 year old shoppers. Win win for Chubby Boy!!! Image

Last edited by 3momstrong on Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

3momstrong wrote:
Hoe4Christmas wrote:they’d probably get so many more subs and views as a single mom with all girl quads. it’s also super tv show worthy too. i know divorce would be painful for her like it is for anyone, but it is better to escape from hell than to live in it. the girls are better off coming from a broken home than being in one

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!TLC would probably pick her up in a heartbeat! [HEAVY BLACK HEART]️

oh I'm not so sure about that, they've pretty much burned all those bridges over at TLC.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

Look at how fat his neck and face are. That’s it fatboy, shove more donuts into your big ol’ fat pie hole. Disgusting.

It’s called a trampoline not a tramp dumb ass. You have no class.

Of course he wants Madison to come over every day. That way she can take care of his children for him, clean their house, do laundry, and work the Chinese blanket shit.

Uncle Drake playing with the kids because his fat, lazy, disgusting brother isn’t capable of doing it.

Notice how Asswipe has one of the girls to say no thank you. Wasn’t that just mentioned here the other day that they don’t teach them manners? Read here much Assface?

Her side boobs in her swimsuit top, wow. Do you not have any modesty or class? You are a mother for crying out loud. How about act like it. No, I’m not a prude but don’t try to come off all holier than thou and preach about your Heavenly Father.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

Waddles was such a dick in his reaction to her hair. He laid there pouting like a little kid who didn’t get his way, ignoring her. What a douche. That is your wife asshole, even if you don’t care for it at least be a supposed grown ass, supportive man and say that you don’t particularly care for it but if it makes her happy and she likes it that’s all that matters. But no, not him.

He said the girls get whatever they want. Boy oh boy that’s going to come back and bite you in your fat ass. Did you ever see the Dr. Phil show recently when there was a bitchy, spoiled 15 year old girl on there? She was demanding her mom but her a $231,000 car for her 16th birthday. She was whining because her mom reduced her monthly allowance down from $5,000 a month to I think it was $2,500 a month. She blamed her mom saying it was the lifestyle she grew up on. She completely lost it at the end when Dr. Phil said for her to get a job, no $231,000 car and no outrageous allowance. This is going to be the girls one day. Good luck with that.
countrybee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by countrybee »

GA Peach70 wrote:Waddles was such a dick in his reaction to her hair. He laid there pouting like a little kid who didn’t get his way, ignoring her. What a douche. That is your wife asshole, even if you don’t care for it at least be a supposed grown ass, supportive man and say that you don’t particularly care for it but if it makes her happy and she likes it that’s all that matters. But no, not him.

He said the girls get whatever they want. Boy oh boy that’s going to come back and bite you in your fat ass. Did you ever see the Dr. Phil show recently when there was a bitchy, spoiled 15 year old girl on there? She was demanding her mom but her a $231,000 car for her 16th birthday. She was whining because her mom reduced her monthly allowance down from $5,000 a month to I think it was $2,500 a month. She blamed her mom saying it was the lifestyle she grew up on. She completely lost it at the end when Dr. Phil said for her to get a job, no $231,000 car and no outrageous allowance. This is going to be the girls one day. Good luck with that.
That is so true except for that these lazy assholes will be broke far before the girls are ever teenagers.

Snarky33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky33 »

Props to the Scott parents. They got some comments when they brought the first babies home about the car seat straps not being safe. They thanked their followers for pointing that out to them and had a friend who is a NICU nurse and trained car seat tech train them how to properly secure their babies in a car seat. They even gave a shout out and said "you guys are awesome". Hell would have to freeze over for the Greedners to ever do that. People showed genuine concern and were just blocked and labeled haters.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Remember when Porky said that the idea of getting a job made his stomach hurt (or something along those lines)? Maybe part of the reason is that he wouldn't be watching Asswipe 24/7 then, to make sure she "behaves". She would have 8 hours a day to parent the girls by herself and build up confidence without him coming along behind her and undermining her authority and confidence. He'd be freaking out all day wondering what she was doing.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

SnarkyJ wrote:
DoodleBop2 wrote:What money does Tyson actually bring in? Their entire income is either based on her or the girls - he's not required for her to keep her standard of living. Is that harsh? Ah fuck it.

He writes the stupid blogs and the get paid for the blog clicks and advertising on the blog. Of course his words are all crap and just spewing out garbage. And not sure what the hell he does for the Chinese blankets because his brother and sister work for them doing that. Maybe Ashley gives him a monthly stipend to not touch her.
And who reads blogs anymore anyway? Blogging is rapidly dying. Much like himself.

I'd be surprised if she ever leaves him. He has been in her life so long and their culture is so couple centred. I could see her falling for someone else and then leaving him and dealing with the scandal that would ensue. But I think he keeps her on a tight leash.
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

Snarky33 wrote:Props to the Scott parents. They got some comments when they brought the first babies home about the car seat straps not being safe. They thanked their followers for pointing that out to them and had a friend who is a NICU nurse and trained car seat tech train them how to properly secure their babies in a car seat. They even gave a shout out and said "you guys are awesome". Hell would have to freeze over for the Greedners to ever do that. People showed genuine concern and were just blocked and labeled haters.
I have a lot of respect for you tubers that can say thank you and admit when they are wrong. They are a rare breed though.
Beauregard1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Beauregard1 »

I hope they are putting at least some of the money coming in into a trust fund for their kids. They seem to not be able to stop spending money. They need to look to the future. I heard today that Longaberger, a popular pyramid company, is closing their doors with no warning. Not just distributors, but people who have been weaving the baskets for the past 25 years have all lost their jobs. Willow House, aka part of Southern Living At Home, also closed their doors without warning a couple of years ago. People like Ashley, high in the company were blindsided. They were bringing in the clients, raking in the money going on cruises and vacations, and then, poof it was all gone. The bigwigs in the company really don’t care about their distributors. They just want them to bring in the money. When it’s over, it’s over.
Cavmom20
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Cavmom20 »

During asswipe's yucky side boob video, she says how her customers complain that they don't have anyone at home to help them apply the self-tanner to their back. Asswipe says, "I don't have anyone help me either, I just do the best I can by myself" (while giving herself an awkward "hug" in an attempt to get the seneshit on her back) bahahaha tybutt is home 24/7 and she'd still rather risk a streaky application than have him touch her! We hear you loud and clear on that one!!
3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

To those of you who have been following the GREEDners for a while ... question: Did they start building their current home BEFORE getting axed by TLC?

Cavmom20
Gossiper
Gossiper

Picture to go along with my last post
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
B4bfmmom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by B4bfmmom »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Guessing from her chat on QTK? Dear God, if you didn’t think her boobs were fake before, there can be no doubt after watching that.

Who’s boobs are so round they stick out on the sides like that? Most are more oval shaped and droop a little, even if you are young. No one has boobs sticking out of tops or swimsuits like that...unless they are fake. So weird and disturbing. Then thinking of the fact they claim to be such holier than thou Mormans yet she has no problem showing those boobies off for all to see is even more disturbing than those very odd side boobs. Everything with both of them is so fake. I always end up dispising them and becoming more and more concerned for those little girls after watching either of those fools. Every. Single. Time.
WheredoIbegin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by WheredoIbegin »

Cavmom20 wrote:Picture to go along with my last post
Did their $600.0k+ house not come with a towel rack, hooks?

Wondering why she has already washed her hair. Any other time it would be days.

ImHereForTheDramA
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ImHereForTheDramA »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... ee5983.jpg[/img]

They must read here. If not both, at least bison reads here. He does sit on the couch on his phone all day long

Cavmom20
Gossiper
Gossiper

WheredoIbegin wrote:
Cavmom20 wrote:Picture to go along with my last post
Did their $600.0k+ house not come with a towel rack, hooks?

Wondering why she has already washed her hair. Any other time it would be days.

Well she's got to hurry up and get the purple out now that she knows her controlling master doesn't like it
Sneaky_snarky
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sneaky_snarky »

And it really is true that the VERY FEW times we have seen Ashley alone with the girls there is a noticeable confidence and calm about her. She seems to connect with her kids more and they soak it in. It’s bizarre. She’s not perfect but no one is. She for sure is better when tackling things on her own that she acts when he’s around.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”