GQS | The Fraudner Quad Squad | Part 22

4kkids
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GQS | The Fraudner Quad Squad | Part 22

Unread post by 4kkids »

Gotta love the picture Tybut posted of his girls on Insta. NOT!

Another one for the perverts out there. Good job dad. You'll make your girls so proud one day.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Keth Selhan 1986 wrote:I hope the website problems are now solved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think you mean this website since yesterday was a nightmare. There was a problem over on guru gossip and since we are sister sites, it took our site down temporarily as well. I'm hoping that since we are back online now, that means it's been rectified and everything will run smoothly now. At least for us anyhow since this site wasn't involved in the issue.
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lisajohnson120 wrote:
Jeanne88 wrote:
SnarkyJ wrote:Wow the information she gave about sunscreen is scary. She was touting how the senegence sunscreen protects against UVA rays so you can still get a tan and avoid getting burned and avoid cancer. Ummm UVB rays that are the ones that are most likely to cause cancer. Plus her SPF spiel, WRONG!!! I just can’t even believe she feels comfortable giving out false facts to sell $50 sunscreen. One of the top rated sunscreens by consumer reports is No AD from Walmart for $5ish a bottle.
I can't get on the QTK FB page--no idea why I was banned as I never made a single comment there.

I wonder if anyone on there, either one of her minions or one of the subscribers, has called her out about the dangerous misinformation she is spewing about sunscreen. If you can still get there, please let us know!

Perhaps this is something all of the sene-sheep were taught at one of their many seminars.

We here are probably better educated about sunscreen than the master esthetician.
Yep some people are telling her lol

Good! That psychopath needs to be put on her place!
4kkids
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by 4kkids »

Must be feeling some heat from others.
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky Lady »

I would say nothing has changed with the Greedner's in the last year but I would be lying.

They lie more
They lay around more
They have others raising their children
They spend money as soon as it hits their hands and I don't care how much she is making it is easy come easy go.. I bet they pay out a fortune for ATCL to raise the FF and clean their house. Tubs says he will be cutting grass, maybe a couple times then they will hire that done.
They are still making a buttload of money from her Senegence but that won't last and the only reason she is making money is signing up distributors on the quads back. I give it about 5 more years, most of her distributors will become discouraged and dissatisfied and the FF will be in school and in very few v'logs. So I see not a lot of new KADs to enable her to live the life she has become accustomed.

Lately I will watch a v'log (always on Hook Tube now, not giving them or any other You Tuber any of my money so they can quit work. Am I jealous............hell no I am going to retire in 3 yrs from a job I have built a retirement with and will not have to worry about living after retirement. I seriously doubt they are putting any money in a college or retirement fund. Although I do not watch or post as much I will check in because I really want to see that train derail
Snarky is as snarky does!
lisajohnson120
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lisajohnson120 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... ba2832.jpg[/img]
I swear he is the biggest vagina that ever lived!! What’s the matter Trash you can’t handle your own kids in a park? You have to have to have tubby with you! Your Nanny is a better mom than you will ever be!! I really need to stop watching these jokes because it’s causing me major anxiety ImageImage

Something_Relevant
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Something_Relevant »

Saw them at the playground on their insta stories. I can't tell for sure but are they dumb enough to have those girls in their ballet slippers at the park? Seriously? Zero protection or traction. And it'll just destroy them! But everything is disposable so I guess it doesn't matter.
Snarky33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky33 »

I think it would be fun to help them come up with logo ideas.

My suggestion is a big open mouthed duck with GQS-AMU --Gardner QUACK Scams-A Messy Unraveling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Something_Relevant
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Something_Relevant »

Something_Relevant wrote:Saw them at the playground on their insta stories. I can't tell for sure but are they dumb enough to have those girls in their ballet slippers at the park? Seriously? Zero protection or traction. And it'll just destroy them! But everything is disposable so I guess it doesn't matter.
Okay, I can totally admit when I'm wrong. At least one of the girls was wearing flats, not her ballet slippers. Still not great for the park but a million times better.
4kkids
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by 4kkids »

I think it's so funny that Tybut constantly has flash sales...is that the only way he can get people to buy his crap? Hmmm could it be people are catching on that they are really overpriced, cheap Chinese blankets in the first place.
eskayem
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eskayem »

There is NO way she's a MUA (make up artist) unless you co mbsider all the lies she makes up...

S-Doo, thank you for all you do for us here.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

eskayem wrote:There is NO way she's a MUA (make up artist) unless you co mbsider all the lies she makes up...

You guys in this thread are my happy place in some very sad days, most especially when my daughter is at school. I think you guys do more for me than you will ever know... [HEAVY BLACK HEART]️

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
eskayem wrote:There is NO way she's a MUA (make up artist) unless you co mbsider all the lies she makes up...

You guys in this thread are my happy place in some very sad days, most especially when my daughter is at school. I think you guys do more for me than you will ever know... [HEAVY BLACK HEART]️

Can you guys see a regular red heart emoji up above? Because to me it just says HEAVY BLACK HEART and that sounds sad, pathetic and much more emotional that I intended for it to sound, which was grateful. So... GRATEFUL RED HEART... There, I fixed it!

CherryBaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CherryBaby »

AthenaA wrote:I have no doubt that she is regurgitating info she has learned from Senegence. And she didn't mean to mislead people, she just isn't very bright. However, if she has any integrity she would admit her mistake and correct it.

I won't hold my breath though.

I wonder when she will finally recognise that their diet is not helping them. All their family members are overweight. Does she think the girls will just take after her? She is so image focused that it makes so little sense that she isn't concerned about weight gain.

That's nice of you to give her the benefit of the doubt. I've seen them make up lies out of whole cloth. Like when they do giveaways to get subscribers, then hand the shitty prize to a friend. She will do/say anything for money. Total Socio.
eskayem
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eskayem »

Hey AssHat. Go back to beauty school and learn your ABCs.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
WheredoIbegin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by WheredoIbegin »

lisajohnson120 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... ba2832.jpg[/img]
I swear he is the biggest vagina that ever lived!! What’s the matter Trash you can’t handle your own kids in a park? You have to have to have tubby with you! Your Nanny is a better mom than you will ever be!! I really need to stop watching these jokes because it’s causing me major anxiety ImageImage

Hangin’ with the other moms my ass.
Come on, he took this picture so he could wack off to it later.

AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

CherryBaby wrote:
AthenaA wrote:I have no doubt that she is regurgitating info she has learned from Senegence. And she didn't mean to mislead people, she just isn't very bright. However, if she has any integrity she would admit her mistake and correct it.

I wonder when she will finally recognise that their diet is not helping them. All their family members are overweight. Does she think the girls will just take after her? She is so image focused that it makes so little sense that she isn't concerned about weight gain.

That's nice of you to give her the benefit of the doubt. I've seen them make up lies out of whole cloth. Like when they do giveaways to get subscribers, then hand the shitty prize to a friend. She will do/say anything for money. Total Socio.
The only reason why I think she didn't purposely mislead people is because it's to her advantage for people to apply sunscreen more regularly. More sunscreen = more $.

Remember one of their trips and she was really sunburnt? I guess we know why now :lol:
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

eskayem wrote:Hey AssHat. Go back to beauty school and learn your ABCs.
You know she doesn't really care about cancer. She thinks she is untouchable. So all she cares about is the supposed anti aging properties and protection.
SnarkyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SnarkyJ »

AthenaA wrote:
CherryBaby wrote:

The only reason why I think she didn't purposely mislead people is because it's to her advantage for people to apply sunscreen more regularly. More sunscreen = more $.

Remember one of their trips and she was really sunburnt? I guess we know why now :lol:

She's been sunburnt a few times, usually shortly after promoting her sunscreen. I loved how on one hand she says you can just go to the store and buy sunscreen because it won't be good enough for you, but then she says the stuff from the store is perfectly fine for kids. Another great example of her priorities.
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

She thinks she's so smart, when in reality, shes the DUMBEST individual I've EVER seen. Literally.
If she really does know about skin cancer and she gave the wrong information, she should be shot. How awful of a person is she!!! Karma will find her in the most sinister way possible.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”