Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

GQS | The Fraudner Quad Squad | Part 22

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Gardner Quad Squad | The Fraudner Quad Squad | Part 22

Title Credit - donitsandsodas

Continued from part 21 - viewtopic.php?f=248&t=13567

:corn: Snark away! :corn:

Never to early to make a title suggestion for part 23!
Find that thread here - viewtopic.php?f=248&t=13073&start=150
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Hoe4Christmas
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: GQS | The Fraudner Quad Squad | Part 22

Unread post by Hoe4Christmas »

new yt live. eating shaved ice. apparently the girls wanted to go lol. indie cries because evie takes some shaved ice because she is evil. tyson makes a comment but does not directly scold her. esme continues to give me life because she is not into tyson’s shenanigans. ashley has a really annoying laugh. it’s patronizing or something idk. they get comments from people from all around the world. ashley sounds like she has never heard of denmark and definitely neither of them can locate these places. evie has a really long tongue and it’s kind of gross. girls stick tongues out to camera for the pervs. tyson says he will mow the lawn. he probably will get oakland to do it lmao or maybe tyson will do it if he has a sit down mower with a recliner so he can keep his back in its usual position.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Hoe4Christmas wrote:new yt live. eating shaved ice. apparently the girls wanted to go lol. indie cries because evie takes some shaved ice because she is evil. tyson makes a comment but does not directly scold her. esme continues to give me life because she is not into tyson’s shenanigans. ashley has a really annoying laugh. it’s patronizing or something idk. they get comments from people from all around the world. ashley sounds like she has never heard of denmark and definitely neither of them can locate these places. evie has a really long tongue and it’s kind of gross. girls stick tongues out to camera for the pervs. tyson says he will mow the lawn. he probably will get oakland to do it lmao or maybe tyson will do it if he has a sit down mower with a recliner so he can keep his back in its usual position.

Is it actually a live video on YouTube or a vlog? I'm not motivated enough to go look, lol. If it's a live stream, I wonder if those show up on Hooktube? Just a random thought from me. :) Either way, than you for the synopsis, now I don't need to watch it, whatever it is! :)
meatloaf
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by meatloaf »

I was a little late to the party. Good title.

And another whole vlog about eating out and guess where? Tepenyauki (so?). For 2 people who are soooooo busy with work they sure do NOT work a lot and are out all the time. And really? You had to call Aunty to come help you with the cats? Get a real life you two morons!

And......I am so sick of seeing these cats in new cloths every single day. I can not wait for the day when they do have a thought and tell their babysitters that they don’t want to dress alike and want to wear something different.

Please train. It’s time to derail.
Hoe4Christmas
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hoe4Christmas »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
Hoe4Christmas wrote:new yt live. eating shaved ice. apparently the girls wanted to go lol. indie cries because evie takes some shaved ice because she is evil. tyson makes a comment but does not directly scold her. esme continues to give me life because she is not into tyson’s shenanigans. ashley has a really annoying laugh. it’s patronizing or something idk. they get comments from people from all around the world. ashley sounds like she has never heard of denmark and definitely neither of them can locate these places. evie has a really long tongue and it’s kind of gross. girls stick tongues out to camera for the pervs. tyson says he will mow the lawn. he probably will get oakland to do it lmao or maybe tyson will do it if he has a sit down mower with a recliner so he can keep his back in its usual position.

Is it actually a live video on YouTube or a vlog? I'm not motivated enough to go look, lol. If it's a live stream, I wonder if those show up on Hooktube? Just a random thought from me. :) Either way, than you for the synopsis, now I don't need to watch it, whatever it is! :)
it’s a youtube live that’s archived! i didn’t watch it live if that helps!

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

IDK how these people consume as much food as they do. I'm starting to think Tyson is part cow or some type of grazing animal as often as he's eating. Holy fuck.
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

Fucking idiots DESERVE to have something terrible happen to them because they never give a shit about dangerous activities like jumping off the bedroom window onto the bed. I almost hope something bad happens. Sorry but its true. They dont deserve to be parents. I work my ass off every day with adults with special needs and most are non verbal. Let me tell you, if they can do many different safe group activities, so can the 4 feral cats.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

These two losers are pathetic. It truly is like they are young teenage babysitters who call their parents or other adults to come help care for the kids they are babysitting. They should feel so inadequate as parents. Seriously there are two of you and you can’t take care of your own children? Truly baffling. I’ve never seen two lazier parents. They constantly have their fat asses planted on the couch in front of the TV while the girls play with blankets of all things. Kids need stimulation not put in front of the TV playing with a fucking blanket day after day. Yes, I know kids need down time but this is all they do besides go out to eat and shop. Oh boy! What fucking fun shopping is for kids.

I still don’t see how their vlog after vlog, blog after blog, IG after IG, SC after SC, or pic after pic of Waddles with his butthole face he makes or pics of their food is promoting infertility. Mimi wanna answer that for us? I don’t know of any grown man with any dignity that does that.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Night lady wrote:Fucking idiots DESERVE to have something terrible happen to them because they never give a shit about dangerous activities like jumping off the bedroom window onto the bed. I almost hope something bad happens. Sorry but its true. They dont deserve to be parents. I work my ass off every day with adults with special needs and most are non verbal. Let me tell you, if they can do many different safe group activities, so can the 4 feral cats.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Yes, I had the same reaction to watching their live stream just now... (Hooktube links were updated for those that want to watch viewtopic.php?f=248&t=13571&p=1137037#p1137037 )... Anyhow, the last few minutes they were just sitting on a curb talking away while the girls "played" in the rocks behind them, not even caring that on the other side of that curb and rocks was a road! Any one of those girls could have wandered into that road and been hit by a car and they'd have no clue it was happening until it was too late because they were too busy yammering off countries that people were posting from. They truly disgust me. It also seems like the girls have had quite a few scratches and nail marks on their faces the last few videos they've posted. The girls must be fighting a lot off camera. If the parents were paying any attention to them at all, they wouldn't be fighting so badly that they were literally making each other bleed. Like you, I would never wish for a child to be hurt but what would it take for them to open their eyes to the danger they put their kids in? Tyson has nearly severed a finger on Barley and things have only gotten worse since then. I'd hate to see how bad it has to get before they finally opened their damn eyes...
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

GA Peach70 wrote:These two losers are pathetic. It truly is like they are young teenage babysitters who call their parents or other adults to come help care for the kids they are babysitting. They should feel so inadequate as parents. Seriously there are two of you and you can’t take care of your own children? Truly baffling. I’ve never seen two lazier parents. They constantly have their fat asses planted on the couch in front of the TV while the girls play with blankets of all things. Kids need stimulation not put in front of the TV playing with a fucking blanket day after day. Yes, I know kids need down time but this is all they do besides go out to eat and shop. Oh boy! What fucking fun shopping is for kids.

I still don’t see how their vlog after vlog, blog after blog, IG after IG, SC after SC, or pic after pic of Waddles with his butthole face he makes or pics of their food is promoting infertility. Mimi wanna answer that for us? I don’t know of any grown man with any dignity that does that.
It's verY sad when you compare these girls to someone like Hazyl Bingham. She is 7 months younger than they are. Won't be three until July. Yet, they imaginative play she does is light years beyond the level of the quads! In addition to other area she is leaps and bounds ahead in. The Binghamton have TWO dedicated play rooms in their house, plus she's got a wealth of dress up things in her room, and a whole little play area set up behind the couch in the main living room. She is always playing with toys and using her imagination in their vlogs. The quads have NOTHING. Not even one true dedicated play room. The unfinished and unsafe basement that is so filled with toys that they can't play or walk safely doesn't count. That's basically a junk drawer on crack. The only thing those kids can access in that room is that bounce thing. That may be fun, but I'm sure it gets old quickly.
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
GA Peach70 wrote:These two losers are pathetic. It truly is like they are young teenage babysitters who call their parents or other adults to come help care for the kids they are babysitting. They should feel so inadequate as parents. Seriously there are two of you and you can’t take care of your own children? Truly baffling. I’ve never seen two lazier parents. They constantly have their fat asses planted on the couch in front of the TV while the girls play with blankets of all things. Kids need stimulation not put in front of the TV playing with a fucking blanket day after day. Yes, I know kids need down time but this is all they do besides go out to eat and shop. Oh boy! What fucking fun shopping is for kids.

It's verY sad when you compare these girls to someone like Hazyl Bingham. She is 7 months younger than they are. Won't be three until July. Yet, they imaginative play she does is light years beyond the level of the quads! In addition to other area she is leaps and bounds ahead in. The Binghamton have TWO dedicated play rooms in their house, plus she's got a wealth of dress up things in her room, and a whole little play area set up behind the couch in the main living room. She is always playing with toys and using her imagination in their vlogs. The quads have NOTHING. Not even one true dedicated play room. The unfinished and unsafe basement that is so filled with toys that they can't play or walk safely doesn't count. That's basically a junk drawer on crack. The only thing those kids can access in that room is that bounce thing. That may be fun, but I'm sure it gets old quickly.

Same with the Busbys. They have a dedicated playroom, they have toys in their living room, and outside. Plus they take them to do different activities and they go to preschool. The Busby girls are light years ahead of the Greedner girls. When the Busby girls talk I can understand them. When the Greedner girls talk it’s a bunch of mumbo jumbo. The Busby parents are so focused on doing what is best for all of their children, helping those less fortunate, and promote learning while playing. The Greedners promote food, laziness, and that looks are the most important thing which I’m not sure why considering how unattractive both Asswipe and Waddles are. I’m thinking neither one had a lot of friends growing up and they definitely have no friends now so they think if you are pretty that solves all the friend problems these girls are going to have. There won’t be any kids who want to be friends with them and the parents of other kids won’t want their kids to be friends with them or be around Asswipe or especially Waddles. Poor girls are just going to have each other and these two sorry excuses of parents.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Saw this today and thought it was funny. I've never been shy about the fact that I use my middle name as my name here if anyone has ever asked me what my name was or if I need to use a name here for something. I guess for anonymity purposes, and for the sake of my anxiety, it always just felt safest to me. But my actual first name is on this list.

Without sharing your name, how many of YOU are having quadruplets this year, according to this list? Maybe we can make a joint YouTube and teach the Greedners how it's really supposed to be done! LOL
image.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Something_Relevant
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Something_Relevant »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:Saw this on Facebook today and thought it was funny. I've never been shy about the fact that I use my middle name as my name here if anyone has ever asked me what my name was or if I need to use a name here for something. I guess for anonymity purposes, and for the sake of my anxiety, it always just felt safest to me. But my actual first name is on this list.

Without sharing your name, how many of YOU are having quadruplets this year, according to this list? Maybe we can make a joint YouTube and teach the Greedners how it's really supposed to be done! LOL
image.jpeg
I am! But seeing as I'm 7 months pregnant with baby #3 right now, I really hope not. That'd be quite the turnaround time.
Wgchick22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wgchick22 »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:Saw this today and thought it was funny. I've never been shy about the fact that I use my middle name as my name here if anyone has ever asked me what my name was or if I need to use a name here for something. I guess for anonymity purposes, and for the sake of my anxiety, it always just felt safest to me. But my actual first name is on this list.

image.jpeg
I made the list! I’m not pregnant now- but maybe I will be the next Quad Mom! Haha!

Wgchick22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wgchick22 »

And Summer is for Sno cones? Are these two people really this idiotic? It’s not summer. You’re children don’t need anymore sugar!!!

Porky must be in charge of social media now. He initiates all the live feeds. It’s awful. I did see a KAD tell him he was hot. I couldn’t bring myself to copy and paste it here. I didn’t want to traumatize you all.

utahmom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by utahmom »

Whew -- dodged the bullet. Not on the Quadruples to come list....and being I'm 60 years old....that really would have been some miracle in the making :D
SnarkyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SnarkyJ »

Well my name is on the list for having quads, however, I'm single as can be and just got diagnosed with cancer a few months ago. Plus I'm "advanced maternal age" albeit not very old, I don't think having quads is truly in my future. My two closest friends, and sister are also on the list. So if we all really had kids we'd need a bus to go anywhere together. Lol

And of course it's summer in Utah, considering it was winter in April. The stupidity of these two is shocking.
Ebbies turn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Ebbies turn »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:Saw this today and thought it was funny. I've never been shy about the fact that I use my middle name as my name here if anyone has ever asked me what my name was or if I need to use a name here for something. I guess for anonymity purposes, and for the sake of my anxiety, it always just felt safest to me. But my actual first name is on this list.

image.jpeg
I am and let me tell you that would be a much bigger miracle than the Greedners considering my factory has been shut down for years now.
SnarkyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SnarkyJ »

meatloaf wrote:I was a little late to the party. Good title.

And another whole vlog about eating out and guess where? Tepenyauki (so?). For 2 people who are soooooo busy with work they sure do NOT work a lot and are out all the time. And really? You had to call Aunty to come help you with the cats? Get a real life you two morons!

And......I am so sick of seeing these cats in new cloths every single day. I can not wait for the day when they do have a thought and tell their babysitters that they don’t want to dress alike and want to wear something different.

Please train. It’s time to derail.

Come on now, they don't wear new outfits every day, Ashley just styles the outfits differently so they look like different outfits. Or I guess she forgets that they pretty much post a daily pic on at least one of their social media sites. :ooops:
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Something_Relevant wrote:
Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:Saw this on Facebook today and thought it was funny. I've never been shy about the fact that I use my middle name as my name here if anyone has ever asked me what my name was or if I need to use a name here for something. I guess for anonymity purposes, and for the sake of my anxiety, it always just felt safest to me. But my actual first name is on this list.

image.jpeg
I am! But seeing as I'm 7 months pregnant with baby #3 right now, I really hope not. That'd be quite the turnaround time.
Or maybe you have 3 other babies just hiding in there that don't show up on ultrasound! That would be a serious shock, wouldn't it? LOL. Congrats on your new baby!

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”