Meet The Gardners....Fake, Fat and The Feral Four | Part 23

B4bfmmom
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Meet The Gardners....Fake, Fat and The Feral Four | Part

Unread post by B4bfmmom »

Wow. I decided to watch the Bingham’s vlog at the water park. First, if the Dimwitted Liars cannot honestly see the HUGE difference between Hazy’s vocabulary and speech and their girls, they are in fact idiots and Hazy is 6 months younger. Her speech has grown in the past 2 months more than theirs has in a year. Not even one of the quads speaks anywhere near that well. Gee, dimwits, why can you not realize Hazy is better at speaking, has a much larger vocabulary, comprehends more, is capable of forming sentences and can answer questions correctly (all without MAJOR prompting) because her parents speak to her correctly - no screeching or baby talk, correct her when she’s wrong, teach her while speaking correctly, etc?

Second - You two have NOTHING on the Bingham’s. I love it!!! They both are fit. Neither of you are...especially creepy Tyler. They ADORE their children and WANT TO SPEND TIME WITH THEM. It’s OBIVIOUS your girls were only born to bring you money and “fame”. They have NOTHING which is of any good for them...not as a group of quads or, more importantly, as individuals. They have no playroom, their rooms are not decorated, they are not taught a darn thing by either of you except to lie around lying to people, how to steal money from people they don’t know and how to be creepy, slimy, losers. Did you see Hazy had a tiny doll with her in the water? You know, a toy, a “friend” she could pretend with...to grow her imagination? Funny concept to you fools, I know. Did you hear her talking to her doll? That’s what pretending is. It’s fabulous for kids to learn to use their imagination, to be with themselves playing with a “friend”, not forced to “play” with their sisters, on trikes for instance they can’t even pedal. Sure, your girls have a trampoline (it’s called a trampoline; not “tramp”. You sound even more idiotic if that’s possible calling it a tramp you losers.) and some grass and a small pool on concrete, as to not mess up YOUR high dollar grass, so when they fall they risk cracking their heads open or injuring themselves.

Yes, I know, Brandon quit his job. Please take note though, Tubby Wonder, he spends time UP OFF HIS COUCH DOING THINGS WITH HIS KIDS!! My guess is he does some work of some sort with his old company still, just not as much and from home. But even if he doesn’t, you don’t see him lying on the couch. EVER. Do you? I thought not. HE AND MINDY PUT THEIR FOUR KIDS FIRST...OVER AND ABOVE THEIR OWN WANTS AND NEEDS. THEY MISS THEIR KIDS IF THEY AREN'T WITH THEM. Take a moment and see how much better they are than you and why. Maybe you’ll see what you’re missing. I doubt it though. You’re both too damn ignorant, self centered and selfish to see anything is wrong with you're fake lazy asses.
3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by 3momstrong »

GA Peach70 wrote:He is such a douche bag dick. Are they out getting ice cream again?
Looks like he’s ready for another dick in his mouth!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

3momstrong wrote:
3momstrong wrote:
BlahBlahBlah wrote:Maybe they don’t have the money. Maybe LipShitz isn’t doing as great lately and they’ve blown thru all their money on statement pieces, take out and peonies.
Seneshit won’t be in business much longer I doubt. Customers are going to get tired of the overpriced, chemically saturated products that require mineral spirits to remove. I think someone will have a really bad reaction and will sue. That company will circle the drain. Assley and Tyler will lose that house, be back in a rental, working real jobs. I hope they get every last ounce of bad karma they deserve and then some.

So it appears I’ve been blocked from A Miracle Unfolding, Gardner Quad Squad and Tyson Gardner - all IG. I didn’t do a damn thing. Sure as hell not going to lose any sleep. Guess they’ve creeped on here and didn’t like some comments. Boo fucking who. And like any good snarkette it’s super easy to work around these dumb asses. I guess meeting with Pervy Steve called for massive blocks and deletes. Like we don’t all have lives. See you soon, Fat Boy and Pladtic Face. You don’t control as much as you think you do.

What concerns me in the tiniest bit is how much they are possibly invading this forum. They must have a family member (Lord knows they don’t have any friends) who is scouring IP addresses and figuring out who to block based on comments on this forum. Lord knows I haven’t taunted them with comments on their IG accounts although quite tempting. And trust me when I say I really enjoy snarking with you all. But do you have any reason to suspect that a KAD on this forum is feeding them info to assist with matching IP addresses? Bums me to think about it.

Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

Reading the bitchy reply on the Bingdings thread from Hugsy, today, I figure she and Goth MiMi are busy snooping and spying for any criticism about daughter Screech and Pervy brother.
3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Howlin17 wrote:Reading the bitchy reply on the Bingdings thread from Hugsy, today, I figure she and Goth MiMi are busy snooping and spying for any criticism about daughter Screech and Pervy brother.
I get that ... that’s their “job”. But the missing link to the puzzle is HOW are they putting two and two together? My name on this forum is COMPLETELY different than my IG name. Lord knows those fools aren’t smart enough to link IP addresses.

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Meet The Gardners....Fake, Fat and The Feral Four | Part 23

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

3momstrong wrote:
3momstrong wrote:
3momstrong wrote: Seneshit won’t be in business much longer I doubt. Customers are going to get tired of the overpriced, chemically saturated products that require mineral spirits to remove. I think someone will have a really bad reaction and will sue. That company will circle the drain. Assley and Tyler will lose that house, be back in a rental, working real jobs. I hope they get every last ounce of bad karma they deserve and then some.

So it appears I’ve been blocked from A Miracle Unfolding, Gardner Quad Squad and Tyson Gardner - all IG. I didn’t do a damn thing. Sure as hell not going to lose any sleep. Guess they’ve creeped on here and didn’t like some comments. Boo fucking who. And like any good snarkette it’s super easy to work around these dumb asses. I guess meeting with Pervy Steve called for massive blocks and deletes. Like we don’t all have lives. See you soon, Fat Boy and Pladtic Face. You don’t control as much as you think you do.

What concerns me in the tiniest bit is how much they are possibly invading this forum. They must have a family member (Lord knows they don’t have any friends) who is scouring IP addresses and figuring out who to block based on comments on this forum. Lord knows I haven’t taunted them with comments on their IG accounts although quite tempting. And trust me when I say I really enjoy snarking with you all. But do you have any reason to suspect that a KAD on this forum is feeding them info to assist with matching IP addresses? Bums me to think about it.

I can 200% GUARANTEE you that NO ONE has access to your personal, private information or IP addresses except moderators and site administrators. And there is ZERO chance that any of the people working for this site would ever give that information to anyone! That information is not even accessible without logging in that we've accessed it, in order to protect you, your privacy, the mod/admin team (ourselves), and the site itself. That would not EVER happen. And it would NEVER be accessed without a valid reason for concern that site rules have been broken.

I know (as I'm sure so do older forum members remember also) that they've had family and friends looking and posting here in the past. But they see exactly what you see. A "regular", non admin does not have access to that information whatsoever. This is definitely not the only thread where friends and family post. I could tell you that with absolutely certainty.

They block people for all kinds of crazy reasons. If you said something they misunderstood, or liked a comment they didn't like, they'll block you everywhere they can. Pretty easy to make a new account and comment again though, because blocking people on Instagram doesn't use ip addresses. It just blocks a user name. Create another user name no you can comment again. Until they reblock you that is. LOL.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
3momstrong wrote:
3momstrong wrote: So it appears I’ve been blocked from A Miracle Unfolding, Gardner Quad Squad and Tyson Gardner - all IG. I didn’t do a damn thing. Sure as hell not going to lose any sleep. Guess they’ve creeped on here and didn’t like some comments. Boo fucking who. And like any good snarkette it’s super easy to work around these dumb asses. I guess meeting with Pervy Steve called for massive blocks and deletes. Like we don’t all have lives. See you soon, Fat Boy and Pladtic Face. You don’t control as much as you think you do.

I can 200% GUARANTEE you that NO ONE has access to your personal, private information or IP addresses except moderators and site administrators. And there is ZERO chance that any of the people working for this site would ever give that information to anyone! That information is not even accessible without logging in that we've accessed it, in order to protect you, your privacy, the mod/admin team (ourselves), and the site itself. That would not EVER happen. And it would NEVER be accessed without a valid reason for concern that site rules have been broken.

I know (as I'm sure so do older forum members remember also) that they've had family and friends looking and posting here in the past. But they see exactly what you see. A "regular", non admin does not have access to that information whatsoever. This is definitely not the only thread where friends and family post. I could tell you that with absolutely certainty.

They block people for all kinds of crazy reasons. If you said something they misunderstood, or liked a comment they didn't like, they'll block you everywhere they can. Pretty easy to make a new account and comment again though, because blocking people on Instagram doesn't use ip addresses. It just blocks a user name. Create another user name no you can comment again. Until they reblock you that is. LOL.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thanks for the clarification. I’m still puzzled how or why they would have blocked me. I don’t “like” comments on their IG pages ... just read them for laughs. I was very concerned about privacy issues - could give a rat’s butt what they think of me.

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

So if they went out for ice cream I guess that was in their budget?

A comment on their Facebook page. I’m sure it will be deleted.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ebbies turn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Ebbies turn »

I don’t know if it’s fellow snarkers from here or not but people on the rattled Facebook page are getting pretty riled up over disneygate too.
CherryBaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CherryBaby »

3momstrong wrote:
CherryBaby wrote:What is Bison paying for each blanket for those of us that don't have Tapatalk? TIA
Not sure, CherryBaby. I briefly perused Aliexpress online and I believe a blanket and a headband were $3.67 for the set.

Thanks, 3mom, that's about what I thought. He was selling them for $30 apiece last season, and has reduced the price to $25. So instead of selling them for 10X what he pays, he is only jacking them up by 8X. What an honest businessman.
As far as there being even the slimmest possibility that he is telling the truth about them having been made by SAHMs in the beginning, I don't believe that for a second. When you look at them, they are just a piece of cloth. What's to make?

Luckily, I really don't think business is booming anymore. (Thanks in large part to the SISsies that keep getting on his social media sites and educating others about how crooked these two really are.)
3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

CherryBaby wrote:
3momstrong wrote:
CherryBaby wrote:What is Bison paying for each blanket for those of us that don't have Tapatalk? TIA
Not sure, CherryBaby. I briefly perused Aliexpress online and I believe a blanket and a headband were $3.67 for the set.

Thanks, 3mom, that's about what I thought. He was selling them for $30 apiece last season, and has reduced the price to $25. So instead of selling them for 10X what he pays, he is only jacking them up by 8X. What an honest businessman.
As far as there being even the slimmest possibility that he is telling the truth about them having been made by SAHMs in the beginning, I don't believe that for a second. When you look at them, they are just a piece of cloth. What's to make?

Luckily, I really don't think business is booming anymore. (Thanks in large part to the SISsies that keep getting on his social media sites and educating others about how crooked these two really are.)
We kinda rock this educating others, don’t we? Thanks, CherryBaby!

3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Ebbies turn wrote:I don’t know if it’s fellow snarkers from here or not but people on the rattled Facebook page are getting pretty riled up over disneygate too.
Hi Ebbies turn ... what is the Rattled Facebook page? I’m just curious ...

AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

Well I missed pages of snark. But this will bite them in the butt. They cannot justify going without the girls. Sure some diehard KADs will let it slide but no way will most people not question that.

The girls aren't free at Disney-a child at Disney is 3-9. But they can still afford it.

And again this is where their selfishness and stupidity show. You have a vlog. You make money from vlogging. What makes money? Views and sponsorships. Any money they had to outlay would come back in an increase in views and subscribers. Add subs and get some more sponsorships.
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

So I just watched Waddles lie shit show from this morning on IG. Of course he is promoting the stupid ass Minky blankets. Is Minky aware of not only his attitude on his Facebook lie feed earlier promoting the blankets with his little bitchy attitude but him promoting their blankets while showing his naked 3 1/2 year old daughter? They really want to be associated with someone like that?

They can afford to fence in the yard but not take their kids to Disney? Nice.

Guess they were really butthurt today with all the comments regarding the trip their girls paid for and how they don’t get to go. He said they were going to do a lie feed earlier today on YT. I just looked and didn’t see it. I’m telling y’all, a blubbering cry fest, how grateful we are, our Heavenly Father lie feed or vlog coming soon.
Cavmom20
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Cavmom20 »

And here we are... right on cue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cavmom20
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Cavmom20 »

Don't you know they are the holiest, best, most loving family and they LOVE spending time together?
3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Cavmom20 wrote:Don't you know they are the holiest, best, most loving family and they LOVE spending time together?
They truly suck and it sickens me how they hide under the veil of do-gooder holier than thou people. They lie, cheat, scam, and the worst part of all is pimping out their daughters to make a living and waste thousands of dollars. I can’t WAIT for this family to implode. They deserve EVERYTHING they have coming to them.

eskayem
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eskayem »

AthenaA wrote:Well I missed pages of snark. But this will bite them in the butt. They cannot justify going without the girls. Sure some diehard KADs will let it slide but no way will most people not question that.

The girls aren't free at Disney-a child at Disney is 3-9. But they can still afford it.

And again this is where their selfishness and stupidity show. You have a vlog. You make money from vlogging. What makes money? Views and sponsorships. Any money they had to outlay would come back in an increase in views and subscribers. Add subs and get some more sponsorships.
The mentality of the girls, they could pass for 2...yes, I am a bitch.

ETA: I am not meaning to hurt anyone's feelings with this comment. Please please please do not take it personal. Unless you're AssHat or Tyler.
Bagwell2018
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bagwell2018 »

My mother took 9 people to Disney 2 years ago for my daughters high school graduation. 6 days at a moderate resort, 7 adults and 2 kids. All meals, park tickets, room, airport transfers and airfare for about $11,000. I'm really having a hard time coming up with $8000 for 4 kids and 2 unneeded "helpers". They are just bitchy, selfish assholes.

They don't feel guilty at all, they just feel mad about being called out. There's not a guilty bone in either of them.

What is Shoegate BTW, I'm relatively new here?
CherryBaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CherryBaby »

Luckily, I really don't think business is booming anymore. (Thanks in large part to the SISsies that keep getting on his social media sites and educating others about how crooked these two really are.)[/quote]

We kinda rock this educating others, don’t we? Thanks, CherryBaby!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

We really do. Today was a good example of how much influence we have. I take pride in any influence we have had in saving some unsuspecting lonely old lady from being scammed by them. Or anything that we have said/done that may hasten their demise. The sooner the better for their innocent girls. Their exploitation has not been beneficial to them in any way, shape or form. So he can try to scare us away (by brushing dandruff off his shoulder, lol,) but it isn't going to happen, guaranteed.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”