GQS | Dickhead, Dimwit & Disney-less Durls | Part 24

AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GQS | Dickhead, Dimwit & Disney-less Durls | Part 24

Unread post by AthenaA »

Oh and on the way to the park Nanny Ash asked what are we doing today? and one of the girls parroted the sentence back. GET THEM SOME HELP.
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/resor ... ng_gmap_26

It just looks horrible for the kids-lucky they aren't going. #sarcasm
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

Oh and when you budget to take your own fucking children on vacation you do not need to include the cost of extra helpers. Grow up and look after your damn kids.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

They look so grubby do they ever bathe? No, going in the pool doesn't count.
Wgchick22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wgchick22 »

Mom7GKK wrote:
AthenaA wrote:They must have spent at least $500 this week alone on non essentials. They are screwed when the gravy train comes to a skidding halt.
Those Tory Burch sandals cost €150, equivalent to $175 U.S.D.
Those are HIDEOUS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

GQS | Dickhead, Dimwit & Disney-less Durls | Part 24

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

PollyKrome wrote:
I only post desktop. I noticed all my images I posted before have eventually disappeared because I did not create a postimage account... which I do not want to do. I'd appreciate whatever advice you might give. Thanks!
I haven't forgotten about this! I'll post this as soon as I'm finished crowning a queen! LOL, that's not a sentence I ever thought I'd be saying!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Morning Glory wrote:
silvereyed wrote:7 minutes of the gruesome greedners complaining about us calling them on out going to disney without their kids :bang:

What is with Tyson's tongue!?? Probably I won't be able to post the picture, but thank you, Silvereyed.

Wanted to say you sissies are on fire! I have laughed and laughed reading here. I hope I'll think of something to contribute but I will be here reading, anyway, and celebrating, even though it's not a year since I joined. (What is this Site That Cannot be Named?)

Thanks, witty snarkers, and special thanks to SnarkaDoodleDoo.
I guess it probably can be named, we just refer to it as that because we hate it, lol. I think lots of us got PTSD from the chick that runs the site. She's not all there. It's GOMI. There's a whole thread in the GQS forum that was created to talk about stuff. I don't actually know how many posts are in there, but there are probably hundreds in the main thread that was happening at the time. One year ago this week. Probably one of the first few. We talked about it so much in there that the moderators made us a new thread just for that, lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
soolaimon345
Talker
Talker

Unread post by soolaimon345 »

WheredoIbegin wrote:Wow! Y’all were on fire today.

Found this gem on YouTube comments from the Rodeo vlog.

oh, is it still there ? :D :D :D
Last edited by soolaimon345 on Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
There are none so blind as those who will not see :-|
Hoe4Christmas
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hoe4Christmas »

their diets are HORRIBLE. Waffles, sugary syrup, sausage, ice cream, donuts, soda, and teppanyaki in one day. they will be OBESE. it is a health issue. they are lacking key nutrients they need to SURVIVE. and so are the parents. but they should at least want their kids to live past 40. but no, “fun” is more important and they let them eat like crap.

Abbiedownunder
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Abbiedownunder »

Oh my, who is feeling a little butt hurt Tyler. Anyone who questions or even asks an innocent questions is automatically branded a hater or jealous. Jealous of what? I don't have much, in fact I have less than much (:)) but by god I wouldn't want an ounce of what you have. Shallow, empty, self gratifying, selfish, insular grifters. No thanks.

And I do recognise now that Tyler does have an eating disorder. I've now watched him many times give the girls food when he actually wants it himself. I'll stop making fun of him about that now but suggest he really needs to get serious help because it's going to kill him.

I don't know any family, and my aunt had 6 under 7 and no car, who need help going anywhere. You are both lazy asses.

Hopefully by the time you get back the girls will have some manners and be able to eat and speak properly.

Can't believe the comments on the vlog. "You both work so so hard and never have any time to yourselves, don't feel guilty as every parent needs some time to themselves. Talk there being none so blind.
Morning Glory
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Morning Glory »

Watched the vlog, with some jumps forward and skipping the pity-fest at the end. At the beginning with all the usual screeching I thought it was Ashley but no, it was Nanny Ash. :( Those kids' speech is awful. No doubt it will improve over time, in spite of the parents, but how much is lost that won't be recovered? Their vocabulary should be growing exponentially at this age but there is no chance of that.

Then in the grocery store, Evie is fast asleep and Tyson pokes her lips with an ice cream cone. What?! Who tries to wake a sleeping child to give them more sugar? Their diets are just awful. I've never seen a family eat as poorly as this one.

Don't know if I should watch the pity-fest at the end or not. I didn't see the yard in this vlog (maybe I missed it) but I did notice in another one that it wasn't looking great. Looks like another snarker (Jeanne 88, was it?) and I called it about how much water that yard and those trees would need. I wouldn't mind a good look at the trees to see how they are doing.

One nice thing: I liked seeing the kids climbing the climber. Just to see them doing something normal and fun. Could not believe Ashley saying that before they go to Disney they are taking the kids for one last treat---dinner out. That is not a fun time for most kids. I'll just leave it at that.
Wgchick22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wgchick22 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... b452f2.png[/img]

Let’s just call it your incentive trip- cause that’s what it is!

Twinning17
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Twinning17 »

No wonder the ff are so hyped up, why the hell do they NEED ice cream cones while shopping and then they can’t even get out of the store and Tyler has to open donuts because they NEED a snack. More like Tyler has been resisting the whole shopping trip and can’t anymore. He uses those girls as a way to justify himself.
Twinning17
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Twinning17 »

Why does he keep saying he wanted a yard for the girls? You can put in sod without all of the extra crap. The trees and plants could have waited if they really wanted to take the girls to DW. Such liars. Stop trying to justify yourself!!! Ashley exclamation points inserted!!!!!
mia
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mia »

Morning Glory wrote:
Then in the grocery store, Evie is fast asleep and Tyson pokes her lips with an ice cream cone. What?! Who tries to wake a sleeping child to give them more sugar? Their diets are just awful.
Of course, Heavers is his favorite. After she wouldn't wake for ice cream he let her sleep. Contrast that behavior with his reaction when Esme fell asleep on the sofa. "What? ... We have to wake her up!" Moments later she's been jarred from her nap. Jerk!

Did you hear when Ca$h joked that she packed Tippy Toes a Speedo?!!!!!
:barf:
JMO
Morning Glory
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Morning Glory »

mia wrote:
I did not hear that! What did he say? The very idea. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Okay you lovely ladies! I know this is sudden, but we are now on page 40, so I'm going to start a new thread now, lol.

I'm not going to name it... YET...
Head over to the title suggestion page...
Whichever suggestion has the most likes at 5:00 pm EST today will become our new title and I'll update it according!

I just don't want to crown our queen of the day until we're in the new thread and I also don't want to split up today's memes between two threads.

So I'll be back in a few minutes to give you the link to the new thread!
See you soon!
mia
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mia »

Morning Glory wrote:
mia wrote:
I did not hear that! What did he say? The very idea. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
https://hooktube.com/watch?v=5-TGRtp17GY

19:38 "I just packed a Speedo for you."

JMO
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Come join us in part 25 - viewtopic.php?f=248&t=13645

It's never been a more perfect day to start a new snaking thread, if you ask me!

HELP US PICK THE NEW TITLE HERE - viewtopic.php?f=248&t=13073&start=200

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”