GQS | Dickhead, Dimwit & Disney-less Durls | Part 24

CanYouParenting
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GQS | Dickhead, Dimwit & Disney-less Durls | Part 24

Unread post by CanYouParenting »

Tyson stood on his toes in that picture - stick a tutu on him and he could take to the stage at the dance class as the Sugar Plump Fairy...........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

The latest vlog was a snore fest. Those poor kids looked miserable and bored. I felt so sorry for them.
3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by 3momstrong »

oldschoolmom39 wrote:The latest vlog was a snore fest. Those poor kids looked miserable and bored. I felt so sorry for them.
I did as well, Oldschoolmom39. It has been referenced before that they give them Benadryl ... NOT for allergies. I’ll just leave that there.

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

Who the hell is this woman initials CW commenting on this vlog? Shes answering just like free bird lady.... does she seriously know everything about them? Creepy. Then she tells someone to shut up about saying to pay attention to the road when driving and vlogging..... yeah they are THEIR kids but all the other people on the road are at risk when he doesn't keep his eyes on the road. It is a valid issue.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

Wgchick22 wrote:Image

She looks more and more like a clown. Who would buy anything make up related from her?

What is she doing? Is SeneScam going into some kind of hair coloring product she is testing out? Or is she preparing for a future 'business sponsor' she's looking into, (or maybe her father is looking into, we all know he likes 'Hot Babes' which includes his daughters and he's 20 years behind). They are looking for reactions and the responses.... "Oh, I love it, how to you do it and where can I get it?" IDK.. it's just weird to me for her to do this without money involved.
3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

GQS | Dickhead, Dimwit & Disney-less Durls | Part 24

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 15783c.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... ee49a0.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... a3bb5c.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 1e9357.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 4c3a43.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... a6b6eb.png[/img]

Not sure what cell phone/vlogging use while driving laws are in Utah. That being said, Tra$$ley had the camera going the entire time. Car was moving the entire time. Fat boy could barely look away from the camera the entire time. I would never wish any physical harm to anyone - especially their precious cargo - the mealticket miracles. I do think it would serve them right if they rear ended another driver (again - NO ONE in either car being hurt) while flapping their jaws and vlogging. Every time I think they cannot behave any more selfishly or ignorantly they perpetuate for eternity their stupidity through vlogging.

Last edited by 3momstrong on Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

CanYouParenting wrote:Tyson stood on his toes in that picture - stick a tutu on him and he could take to the stage at the dance class as the Sugar Plump Fairy...........

Sugar Plump Fairy :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Night lady wrote:Who the hell is this woman initials CW commenting on this vlog? Shes answering just like free bird lady.... does she seriously know everything about them? Creepy. Then she tells someone to shut up about saying to pay attention to the road when driving and vlogging..... yeah they are THEIR kids but all the other people on the road are at risk when he doesn't keep his eyes on the road. It is a valid issue.

Where are these comments, NightLady? I’d love to see them. If they are on YouTube then I can’t see them ... I refuse to support them AT ALL and every YouTube view is money in their pocket!

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

They are on YT but if you immediately pause the video, they don't get a view. I believe videos need to run for at least 10 seconds to get a view. I'd screenshot them but I've wasted enough time on these assholes already LOL!!!
3momstrong wrote:
Night lady wrote:Who the hell is this woman initials CW commenting on this vlog? Shes answering just like free bird lady.... does she seriously know everything about them? Creepy. Then she tells someone to shut up about saying to pay attention to the road when driving and vlogging..... yeah they are THEIR kids but all the other people on the road are at risk when he doesn't keep his eyes on the road. It is a valid issue.

Where are these comments, NightLady? I’d love to see them. If they are on YouTube then I can’t see them ... I refuse to support them AT ALL and every YouTube view is money in their pocket!

B4bfmmom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by B4bfmmom »

Don’t know how to add pictures here, but in one of the pictures on the Instagram story at Rodworks Tyson is standing up on his toes, maybe in an attempt to look taller and not so fat. Sorry, it’s not working! And those poor girls being forced to meet their “followers” and take pictures with them, they look miserable[/quote]

Here it is!
So awkward, he thinks people won’t notice he’s on his toes?? Most people aren’t that overly concerned about their height... he needs to get over himself

What the crap! On his toes. And her hair clashes with everything she wears. Just sayin’. I wonder if she’ll fix it before Disneyworld. Business trip and all.

Tippy Toes and Slouch parading their Miracles around like a carnival side show. FF wanted none of it.

What were Stage Dad Steve and Goth Mimi doing there? Five adults for four kids?! I guess an extra is needed to video. :roll:[/quote]

I loved how he ACTUALLY LITERALLY STOOD ON HIS TIP TOES IN EVERY. SINGLE. PICTURE. TAKEN WHERE THEY WERE STANDING!!!! Come on, Scumbag, did you not think people would see you being a snooty slob trying to look super tall? Ha. You and tall DO NOT match. Perhaps you should have required Child Wife to slouch a few more inches? Do the two of you idiots not see how stupid and self centered your tippy toes and slouching makes you? Do you really care that much about what others think of you? Why didn’t you force Madison to slouch down? I’m sure she’s taller than you. How does that make you feel, short, stout loser? Your little sister, a girl, is taller than you!!!! Makes me chuckle.

I bet after your “overly family oriented” snide comment about your supposed “Blogger Besties” (barf), Brandon will enjoy a long, hard belly laugh (which will be easy for him since his belly, although 4 years older is a great bit smaller, harder, than your tubby, crap filled one) after seeing good ole short and stout Scumbag stand on his wee whittle tippy toes in numerous pictures.

You see, Lazy Creeper, being “overly” family oriented is profoundly better for children than not giving a shit about their heath and well being, if they are growing properly and learning correctly.

I’m guessing their children love and respect their parents and they love and respect their children UNCONDITIONALLY. It’s my hope and 85% belief if one of the Bingham kids would fight back against being filmed, state their true feelings about having a camera film their lives constantly; if they shared how they didn’t want to vlog anymore, Brandon and Mindy, although they would miss it and honestly miss the money and attention, they would LISTEN TO THEIR CHILD OR CHILDREN AND DO WHAT IS BEST FOR THEIR KIDS, THEIR FAMILY, AND STOP. You and your fake Child Wife would never have to consider stopping BECAUSE YOU TWO WILL NEVER, EVER GIVE YOUR GIRLS THE RIGHT TO SPEAK UP FOR THEMSELVES AND TELL YOU HOW MUCH THEY HATE WHAT YOU HAVE, ARE AND WILL CONTINUE DOING...SELLING THEIR LIVES FOR YOU IDIOTS TO HAVE MONEY AND FAME.

Those girls WILL SPEAK UP ONE DAY. When that amazing day comes, I hope you two wonderless fools will be sittting down. At that point all the standing on your tippy toes and making Child Wife slouch won’t matter. NO ONE KNOWS YOUR HORRIFIC BEHAVIORS MORE THAN YOUR 4 THREE YEAR OLD MIRACLES. I can’t wait for the day they tell you both where you can shove all those PRECIOUS MEMORIES of your stealing their lives and pimping them out. I WILL LOVE IT!!! IT WILL BE SO BEAUTIFUL!!!

I’m guessing you thought now that Brandon quit his job, he would be a lazy ass slob like you? Sorry, Clown Boy, I think he still does some work at home. He also is NEVER lying around on the couch all day telling lies; nor is he ever CHATTING WITH YOUNG GIRLS ON SNAPCHAT OR IG. He doesn’t wait for the second Mindy leaves to get on his phone and creep on little girls...hoping to hear how cute, funny and wonderful he is. (Personally, if I caught my daughter chatting with you, the authorities would be contacted because, dispite what your perverted ass, your stupid, clueless wife, your possibly equally perverted father in law and your relatives who turn a blind eye think, IT IS NOT NORMAL OR FINE FOR AN ALMOST 37 YEAR OLD “MAN” TO TALK TO YOUNG, 9 YEAR OLD IF NOT YOUNGER TO OLDER TEENAGED GIRLS ON ANY SOCIAL MEDIA.

For you to call any parents who enjoy spending time with and who want to be with their kids as much as possible “overly family orientated” is adding. If you don’t want to be “overly family oriented”, WHY IN THE HELL DID YOU BEG OTHERS FOR MONEY TO PAY FOR THOSE GIRLS YOU HAVE? I would give anything to be able to go back to when my husband and I’s daughter was your girls age. No, it wasn’t all fun and fabulous. Even now it’s not all fun and good times to be around her at age 21. But I guarantee you she has good memories, loves her parents and knows we would do anything, give anything to make her happy. She came and still comes first. WE are paying for college so she doesn’t have debt. WE pay her car and insurance payments. She gets pretty much all she needs and than some.

WHAT DO YOU AND CHILD WIFE GIVE TO YOUR GIRLS? DO FOR YOUR GIRLS? OH, that’s right. They were at Rodworks. They WERE ON THE CLOCK SELLING THEMSELVES TO PEOPLE WHO DON’T HAVE THE RIGHT TO RANDOMLY KNOW THEM. THEY WERE BLESSED TO HAVE TO PUT ON ANOTHER SHOW REGARDLESS IF THEY DIDNT LIKE IT ONE BIT. What did they get after their grand performance? Did you buy decorations for their bedrooms or that amazing playroom dungeon? Nope. You sure bought crap for YOUR PORCH though didn’t you? Have you painted their bedrooms, bought them proper beds, fixed up a nice playroom where they can imagine and learn? Nope. But you and faker sure have your useless offices, whack kitchen and living room all “so beautiful”, don’t you? How about the play ground and swing set area in the backyard? Nope. But they do have a small pool on concrete with warm water! Yippee!!!!! They have a “tramp” their tramp dad can lie on. They also have plenty of dirt and rocks because you believe these are amazing items for 3 1/2 year olds to use for learning through exploration and imagination. You and Dimwit have a nice deck, expensive chairs to sit your lazy butts in (sorry, the girls do have the steps. Silly me!), a fire pit you use when the girls are locked in their rooms for the night and high dollar trees, plants and grass and new fence (which you can use to lock the girls outside to play with their rocks and dirt on the trampoline...that’s a good time!...until you’re ready to allow them back in the house they bought you.) And when you do have the perfect opportunity to take your girls on a fun trip they would enjoy, you selfish pigs claim you have no money. You are amazing!!! You win the prize for being the MOST SELF CENTETERD SELFISH PARENTS IMAGINEABLE!!! Gods job you idiots. This is what your girls will remember.

Lastly, Scumbag. If you don’t care enough about your girls and wife, you should at least care about those innoncent people out on the roads when you are. YOU SERIOUSLY ARE A FREAKING IDIOT!!! You took your eyes off the road when you were driving NUMEROUS TIMES!!!! Go back and watch when you’re driving. NUMEROUS TIMES!!!!! And not for a second...FOR SECONDS EVERY TIME!!! You are seriously the most egotistical, self centered pig out there! You really have to have your slimy, disgusting face filmed all the time don’t you? I pray karma bites you in your really large ass and SOON! I pray your cause a wreck and YOU are the only one injured. I hope it’s you or you and Child Wife driving along, putting yourselves first as usual, filming nothing worth watching, as usual, and BOOM you ram right into a pole. Or maybe you hit someone...and they aren’t hurt badly but they decide to sue your fat ass and your world crumbles down. It will be all because you had to constantly have a camera in your face (like your poor girls) and you were above the law and above anything ever happening to precious, spectacular, special you. I pray you ACTUALLY LITERALLY CRASH AND CRASH HARD...and God forbid you injure or kill anyone else in the process.

I believe I’ve finally reached the end with you and your fake, stupid wife who doesn’t have a backbone and is no where near smart enough to kick you out and make her and the girls lives better.

I will always pray for and hope those little girls get the help they need and are given much happier, private lives. They have done NOTHING to deserve you two idiots as their parents. Maybe God is planning to use them to show people USING YOUR CHILDREN TO MAKE MONEY AND BECOME “FAMOUS” IS IMMORAL AND SHOULD BE ILLEGAL. That would be amazing! I would honestly love it!
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

OldCountry wrote:
CanYouParenting wrote:Tyson stood on his toes in that picture - stick a tutu on him and he could take to the stage at the dance class as the Sugar Plump Fairy...........

Sugar Plump Fairy :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I think this the most ' on his side guy laughing' I have used here.. Cannonball Boy photos are definitely up there. Thank you all...........
3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

B4bfmmom wrote:Don’t know how to add pictures here, but in one of the pictures on the Instagram story at Rodworks Tyson is standing up on his toes, maybe in an attempt to look taller and not so fat. Sorry, it’s not working! And those poor girls being forced to meet their “followers” and take pictures with them, they look miserable
Here it is!
So awkward, he thinks people won’t notice he’s on his toes?? Most people aren’t that overly concerned about their height... he needs to get over himself

What the crap! On his toes. And her hair clashes with everything she wears. Just sayin’. I wonder if she’ll fix it before Disneyworld. Business trip and all.

Tippy Toes and Slouch parading their Miracles around like a carnival side show. FF wanted none of it.

What were Stage Dad Steve and Goth Mimi doing there? Five adults for four kids?! I guess an extra is needed to video. :roll:[/quote]

I loved how he ACTUALLY LITERALLY STOOD ON HIS TIP TOES IN EVERY. SINGLE. PICTURE. TAKEN WHERE THEY WERE STANDING!!!! Come on, Scumbag, did you not think people would see you being a snooty slob trying to look super tall? Ha. You and tall DO NOT match. Perhaps you should have required Child Wife to slouch a few more inches? Do the two of you idiots not see how stupid and self centered your tippy toes and slouching makes you? Do you really care that much about what others think of you? Why didn’t you force Madison to slouch down? I’m sure she’s taller than you. How does that make you feel, short, stout loser? Your little sister, a girl, is taller than you!!!! Makes me chuckle.

I bet after your “overly family oriented” snide comment about your supposed “Blogger Besties” (barf), Brandon will enjoy a long, hard belly laugh (which will be easy for him since his belly, although 4 years older is a great bit smaller, harder, than your tubby, crap filled one) after seeing good ole short and stout Scumbag stand on his wee whittle tippy toes in numerous pictures.

You see, Lazy Creeper, being “overly” family oriented is profoundly better for children than not giving a shit about their heath and well being, if they are growing properly and learning correctly.

I’m guessing their children love and respect their parents and they love and respect their children UNCONDITIONALLY. It’s my hope and 85% belief if one of the Bingham kids would fight back against being filmed, state their true feelings about having a camera film their lives constantly; if they shared how they didn’t want to vlog anymore, Brandon and Mindy, although they would miss it and honestly miss the money and attention, they would LISTEN TO THEIR CHILD OR CHILDREN AND DO WHAT IS BEST FOR THEIR KIDS, THEIR FAMILY, AND STOP. You and your fake Child Wife would never have to consider stopping BECAUSE YOU TWO WILL NEVER, EVER GIVE YOUR GIRLS THE RIGHT TO SPEAK UP FOR THEMSELVES AND TELL YOU HOW MUCH THEY HATE WHAT YOU HAVE, ARE AND WILL CONTINUE DOING...SELLING THEIR LIVES FOR YOU IDIOTS TO HAVE MONEY AND FAME.

Those girls WILL SPEAK UP ONE DAY. When that amazing day comes, I hope you two wonderless fools will be sittting down. At that point all the standing on your tippy toes and making Child Wife slouch won’t matter. NO ONE KNOWS YOUR HORRIFIC BEHAVIORS MORE THAN YOUR 4 THREE YEAR OLD MIRACLES. I can’t wait for the day they tell you both where you can shove all those PRECIOUS MEMORIES of your stealing their lives and pimping them out. I WILL LOVE IT!!! IT WILL BE SO BEAUTIFUL!!!

I’m guessing you thought now that Brandon quit his job, he would be a lazy ass slob like you? Sorry, Clown Boy, I think he still does some work at home. He also is NEVER lying around on the couch all day telling lies; nor is he ever CHATTING WITH YOUNG GIRLS ON SNAPCHAT OR IG. He doesn’t wait for the second Mindy leaves to get on his phone and creep on little girls...hoping to hear how cute, funny and wonderful he is. (Personally, if I caught my daughter chatting with you, the authorities would be contacted because, dispite what your perverted ass, your stupid, clueless wife, your possibly equally perverted father in law and your relatives who turn a blind eye think, IT IS NOT NORMAL OR FINE FOR AN ALMOST 37 YEAR OLD “MAN” TO TALK TO YOUNG, 9 YEAR OLD IF NOT YOUNGER TO OLDER TEENAGED GIRLS ON ANY SOCIAL MEDIA.

For you to call any parents who enjoy spending time with and who want to be with their kids as much as possible “overly family orientated” is adding. If you don’t want to be “overly family oriented”, WHY IN THE HELL DID YOU BEG OTHERS FOR MONEY TO PAY FOR THOSE GIRLS YOU HAVE? I would give anything to be able to go back to when my husband and I’s daughter was your girls age. No, it wasn’t all fun and fabulous. Even now it’s not all fun and good times to be around her at age 21. But I guarantee you she has good memories, loves her parents and knows we would do anything, give anything to make her happy. She came and still comes first. WE are paying for college so she doesn’t have debt. WE pay her car and insurance payments. She gets pretty much all she needs and than some.

WHAT DO YOU AND CHILD WIFE GIVE TO YOUR GIRLS? DO FOR YOUR GIRLS? OH, that’s right. They were at Rodworks. They WERE ON THE CLOCK SELLING THEMSELVES TO PEOPLE WHO DON’T HAVE THE RIGHT TO RANDOMLY KNOW THEM. THEY WERE BLESSED TO HAVE TO PUT ON ANOTHER SHOW REGARDLESS IF THEY DIDNT LIKE IT ONE BIT. What did they get after their grand performance? Did you buy decorations for their bedrooms or that amazing playroom dungeon? Nope. You sure bought crap for YOUR PORCH though didn’t you? Have you painted their bedrooms, bought them proper beds, fixed up a nice playroom where they can imagine and learn? Nope. But you and faker sure have your useless offices, whack kitchen and living room all “so beautiful”, don’t you? How about the play ground and swing set area in the backyard? Nope. But they do have a small pool on concrete with warm water! Yippee!!!!! They have a “tramp” their tramp dad can lie on. They also have plenty of dirt and rocks because you believe these are amazing items for 3 1/2 year olds to use for learning through exploration and imagination. You and Dimwit have a nice deck, expensive chairs to sit your lazy butts in (sorry, the girls do have the steps. Silly me!), a fire pit you use when the girls are locked in their rooms for the night and high dollar trees, plants and grass and new fence (which you can use to lock the girls outside to play with their rocks and dirt on the trampoline...that’s a good time!...until you’re ready to allow them back in the house they bought you.) And when you do have the perfect opportunity to take your girls on a fun trip they would enjoy, you selfish pigs claim you have no money. You are amazing!!! You win the prize for being the MOST SELF CENTETERD SELFISH PARENTS IMAGINEABLE!!! Gods job you idiots. This is what your girls will remember.

Lastly, Scumbag. If you don’t care enough about your girls and wife, you should at least care about those innoncent people out on the roads when you are. YOU SERIOUSLY ARE A FREAKING IDIOT!!! You took your eyes off the road when you were driving NUMEROUS TIMES!!!! Go back and watch when you’re driving. NUMEROUS TIMES!!!!! And not for a second...FOR SECONDS EVERY TIME!!! You are seriously the most egotistical, self centered pig out there! You really have to have your slimy, disgusting face filmed all the time don’t you? I pray karma bites you in your really large ass and SOON! I pray your cause a wreck and YOU are the only one injured. I hope it’s you or you and Child Wife driving along, putting yourselves first as usual, filming nothing worth watching, as usual, and BOOM you ram right into a pole. Or maybe you hit someone...and they aren’t hurt badly but they decide to sue your fat ass and your world crumbles down. It will be all because you had to constantly have a camera in your face (like your poor girls) and you were above the law and above anything ever happening to precious, spectacular, special you. I pray you ACTUALLY LITERALLY CRASH AND CRASH HARD...and God forbid you injure or kill anyone else in the process.

I believe I’ve finally reached the end with you and your fake, stupid wife who doesn’t have a backbone and is no where near smart enough to kick you out and make her and the girls lives better.

I will always pray for and hope those little girls get the help they need and are given much happier, private lives. They have done NOTHING to deserve you two idiots as their parents. Maybe God is planning to use them to show people USING YOUR CHILDREN TO MAKE MONEY AND BECOME “FAMOUS” IS IMMORAL AND SHOULD BE ILLEGAL. That would be amazing! I would honestly love it![/quote]

Well said, B4bfmmom! You made some amazing points, as always! They are 100% self centered idiots! Have always enjoyed your posts and would be bummed if you left but understand! Hope we will hear from you again! Be well! Image

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Assface looks ridiculous. Stupid purple hair, bright pink lipstick, red and white striped dress with bright blue gum. Idiot, I really hope she didn't think she looked good! Oh and her natural hair color is fucking BROWN - NOT blonde.

Snarky33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky33 »

CW seems like some creepy stalker. :-o Someone who would show up some day on the Greedner Grifter's doorstep and say she want to move in with them because she's always defended them and stuck up for them. Wow!!!! Yes, Mr. Brokeback Dad, you don't have to watch the road. It's ok if you paralyze your children, wife or others. It's ok if you wipe out your family and others on the road because vlogging and driving is sooooo important. And it's ok to waste all the money the girls earn you and spend most of it on yourselves for eating out, date nights and vacations. It's great if you hire a full time nanny so you can have more time to indent couches. Then CW will tell them she loves them soooooo much she will be their permanent live in nanny for free because she is so coooool and so beautiful and do you love it!!!!!! Perfect plot for a future Lifetime movie.
B4bfmmom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by B4bfmmom »

Someone also said he wasn’t driving when he was talking to the camera. Some of those KADS are truly sad, sad, fools. They will stand up for and believe those two liars all with the hope they may one day meet and become part of their lives. Those are the people who are frightening for the girls.

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Heres a couple screenshots [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 4344c1.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... dc7270.jpg[/img]

3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

B4bfmmom wrote:

Someone also said he wasn’t driving when he was talking to the camera. Some of those KADS are truly sad, sad, fools. They will stand up for and believe those two liars all with the hope they may one day meet and become part of their lives. Those are the people who are frightening for the girls.

B4bfmmom ... I think my previous post to you got lost somewhere in the thread ... sorry if I’m repeating myself. Your post was 100% spot on! You made some great points AS ALWAYS! Hope you don’t go anywhere because you will be a missed Snarkette! But I do understand! Be well! Image

3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Night lady wrote:Heres a couple screenshots [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 4344c1.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... dc7270.jpg[/img]

Wow. Just wow. They MOST DEFINITELY were moving. The entire vlog en route to Rodworks. CW sounds like a tween or teen ... dumbass inexperienced driver who clearly does not comprehend the danger of taking your eyes off the road. What divine Karma it would be if Fat Boy rear ended CW! Image No serious injuries to anyone is the intent of this message.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

OldCountry wrote:
Wgchick22 wrote:Image

She looks more and more like a clown. Who would buy anything make up related from her?

What is she doing? Is SeneScam going into some kind of hair coloring product she is testing out? Or is she preparing for a future 'business sponsor' she's looking into, (or maybe her father is looking into, we all know he likes 'Hot Babes' which includes his daughters and he's 20 years behind). They are looking for reactions and the responses.... "Oh, I love it, how to you do it and where can I get it?" IDK.. it's just weird to me for her to do this without money involved.
And the roots are already looking bad!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

3momstrong wrote:
Night lady wrote:Heres a couple screenshots [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 4344c1.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... dc7270.jpg[/img]

Wow. Just wow. They MOST DEFINITELY were moving. The entire vlog en route to Rodworks. CW sounds like a tween or teen ... dumbass inexperienced driver who clearly does not comprehend the danger of taking your eyes off the road. What divine Karma it would be if Fat Boy rear ended CW! Image No serious injuries to anyone is the intent of this message.

And one more message to CW ... you are 100% correct they aren’t our kids. But when the FRAUDNERS vlog EVERY DAY and shove cameras in the mealticket miracles’ faces, make money off of their vlogging and every other thing Pervy Steve can swindle, then it IS our business. Damn straight it is. The FRAUDNERS choose this “lifestyle” so they and all of you KADS need to STFU and quit whining.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”