GQS | Dickhead, Dimwit & Disney-less Durls | Part 24

Cavmom20
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GQS | Dickhead, Dimwit & Disney-less Durls | Part 24

Unread post by Cavmom20 »

I forgot to mention earlier that according to asswipe, the heavies have a bad case of "egg-zeema", yeah that's what she said. Is she seriously 30 years old and never heard the word eczema pronounced correctly?
SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

This title makes me giggle hysterically.. good job Snarkadoodle! Why are you so beautiful?! <insert extra a$$ley exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!>

Shall we take bets on what their next move is??
Door #1– cryfest/shame on you lie feed
Door #2– vlogging “time out”
Door #3– more religious quote posts

Wash.. rinse.. repeat... a$$ley, if you’re reading this.. that’s a reference to washing hair. Just wanted to clarify since you don’t seem familiar with the concept.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by 3momstrong »

SassySassenach wrote:This title makes me giggle hysterically.. good job Snarkadoodle! Why are you so beautiful?! <insert extra a$$ley exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!>

Shall we take bets on what their next move is??
Door #1– cryfest/shame on you lie feed
Door #2– vlogging “time out”
Door #3– more religious quote posts

Wash.. rinse.. repeat... a$$ley, if you’re reading this.. that’s a reference to washing hair. Just wanted to clarify since you don’t seem familiar with the concept.

Door #2

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

AthenaA wrote:They are going the 22nd-27th June, I checked Senegence website. Gah I hate them.
and it falls PERFECTLY in line with our anniversary week! It couldn't be better! Can't wait to share more details about the idea that was suggested! I want to wait to share until I know most people have made it over to the new thread. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Cavmom20 wrote:You know what I think is funny is that they obviously have the contact info for someone within the Disney corporation- a la their "sponsored" trip to Aulani. If it's truly breaking her heart to not bring the girls, why doesn't she reach out to that contact and bargain some free park passes in exchange for vlogging from the parks/hotel everyday. Free passes alone would save them a bundle, heck they might even be able to get free dining plans. The girls would get to go to Disney, the KADS would lose their shit over the subsequent vlogs, and their views would soar. There are ways to make this happen if they truly wanted to. They just don't want to
I hate that social blade no longer tells you if a vlogger if managed by a company and who it is if so. Because if they are still managed under Maker Studios like they used to be, that freaking IS Disney! Disney owns Maker Studios! Last year the cut ties with most of the vloggers they managed but I was pretty sure they kept GQS. Not sure if they've let them go since. I always was suspicious that was how they ended up at Aulani.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

They're going to be miserable.

Here's the weather forecast for the first few days...

Karma is a bitch. I hope it rains the whole time. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 74cc50.jpg[/img]

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

AthenaA wrote:Snarkadoodle you are probably the person to ask but I am interested in other people's opinions. I would love a thread where we list the stuff they do. For example May Eagles and Hall and Oates concert, Teppanyaki with the girls etc. Anyone else think they would like this or is that just really petty snarking?
Sure! I can start a new thread for that right now!

Here's the link - viewtopic.php?f=248&t=13639&p=1159962#p1159962

It's a thread that ANYONE can add to anytime they see that the GQS is out on a "work" trip, a date night, or just spending mone frivolously on meals, 5,000 pea-own-knees, or whatever. Can be with or without the girls. Please just keep it a running list though and keep all discussions over here in whatever the main thread is at the time.

I can't commit to keep that thread updated though. My daughter is home from college for the summer and I'm dealing with a lot of doctors appointments too, so I'm struggling just to keep the hooktube thread updated every day. Honestly, I'm so preoccupied with other family and mod stuff that I never have much time to look at their social media (especially now that it's the summer break) except for YouTube or by your screen shots. So I'm happy to make the thread, but at least for now, it will only get updated it someone feels like posting in it, like some of the other threads here in this group. :)

Snarky33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky33 »

If they vlog or instagram that "work" trip at Disney, they will be even bigger POS than they already are. I see a hissy fit by A$$face in the near future including hair flipping, eye rolling and plenty of sarcastic laughs. Sometimes I can't decide who I dislike more....but for the most part it is Bison--he makes my skin crawl. I can feel a little for A$$face because I think she has "arrested development" and Bison wants to keep it that way.
3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by 3momstrong »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
AthenaA wrote:Snarkadoodle you are probably the person to ask but I am interested in other people's opinions. I would love a thread where we list the stuff they do. For example May Eagles and Hall and Oates concert, Teppanyaki with the girls etc. Anyone else think they would like this or is that just really petty snarking?

It's a thread that ANYONE can add to anytime they see that the GQS is out on a "work" trip, a date night, or just spending mone frivolously on meals, 5,000 pea-own-knees, or whatever. Can be with or without the girls. Please just keep it a running list though and keep all discussions over here in whatever the main thread is at the time.

I can't commit to keep that thread updated though. My daughter is home from college for the summer and I'm dealing with a lot of doctors appointments too, so I'm struggling just to keep the hooktube thread updated every day. Honestly, I'm so preoccupied with other family and mod stuff that I never have much time to look at their social media (especially now that it's the summer break) except for YouTube or by your screen shots. So I'm happy to make the thread, but at least for now, it will only get updated it someone feels like posting in it, like some of the other threads here in this group. :)

Should we include the frequent and frivolous COSTCO trips where they overindulge on junk food and never leave the store without 4 prizes for the girls? What about Waddles donuts and Sodalicious runs??? ImageImageImage

eskayem
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eskayem »

Sending you and your daughter love SDoo
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
AthenaA wrote:They are going the 22nd-27th June, I checked Senegence website. Gah I hate them.
and it falls PERFECTLY in line with our anniversary week! It couldn't be better! Can't wait to share more details about the idea that was suggested! I want to wait to share until I know most people have made it over to the new thread. :)

Woohoo. It's so good of them to do the most snarkworthy thing ever on our anniversary.
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:

All good Snark, you have enough on your plate.
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

I've moved from anger about this trip, to sadness for the girls and right now I just feel sorry for Dickhead and Dimwit. Taking the girls wouldn't have been easy. It would have meant tantrums, and overheated kids and sleep disruption. It would have meant you don't do many rides and do very few adult rides. It may mean your leisurely meal will be a quick let's eat and get out of here. It would involve less time in the parks because kids will get tired and overstimulated.

But they are missing out on watching their girls experience Disney magic. Seeing their faces when they see beloved characters, enjoy a ride, watch parades and see the fireworks. The girls aren't missing out. They are. I hope they remember this when they look back in years to come and realise that the years have flown by and this trip could have been something they could have cherished the memory of for years.
CherryBaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CherryBaby »

3momstrong wrote:Did anyone ever figure out how/why Disneygate seemed to stem from posts on the TIHWB IG yesterday? I saw a screenshot where Madison snarked back a response but still I can’t put the pieces together.

Different "haters" kept asking D&D if the girls were excited about Disney, and those questions were totally ignored. So a smart SISsie put the question on the Binghams page, because the Bingbutts don't usually delete. She was also smart enough to ask Madison if the girls were going, figuring Madison would be more likely to answer. Poor Madison walked right into it and told the truth. Her comment was quickly deleted and the Binghams uncharacteristically deleted the entire thread.

I am still wondering when Waddles and Screech were planning to come out with the truth.
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

3momstrong wrote:
Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:

Should we include the frequent and frivolous COSTCO trips where they overindulge on junk food and never leave the store without 4 prizes for the girls? What about Waddles donuts and Sodalicious runs??? ImageImageImage

That thread is going to move quicker than this one!
Wgchick22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wgchick22 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 5f113e.png[/img]

I don’t know why, but this made me laugh.

Caption this!

Morning Glory
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Morning Glory »

lmmomSD wrote:And Tyabetes is going to be sweating like the pig that he is while he's stuffing his fat pie hole. Florida is seriously muggy that time of year. Just what I wanna see- his big sweaty out of breath self eating churros--- so much more than watching the girls enjoy the Magic Kingdom!. Why would I want to see them meeting Anna and Elsa (and not the drag queen version that was at their party)? Screecher and Pig Boy are much more interesting.
Not.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
They just don't get that no one wants to see them, that everyone who watches watches for the children. Yet they film themselves constantly, staring into their camera to watch themselves. UGH.
silvereyed
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by silvereyed »

guess who finally got the courage to take his shirt off! his butt still goes all the way up his back hahaha
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

silvereyed wrote:Image

guess who finally got the courage to take his shirt off! his butt still goes all the way up his back hahaha

Oh my. No. Just no. Notice how he doesn’t show his front side sitting down? It’s a back view and him laying down. He thinks he doesn’t look as fat that way. News flash fatboy, you do. Asswipe has to try to climb up and mount that at night? :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: That’s it Waddles, have some more donuts, soda, and other shit food.
Abbiedownunder
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Abbiedownunder »

I do not believe it. I simply do not believe it. They have removed the very suggestive piece from the ice cream video that I was so upset about as well as him taking bites from Scarlet's cone. I never thought I would live to see the day. So it just goes to show that they do read here. Sissies I encourage you to write on here whenever =you see something they need to be called out re pedophile bait behaviours. They are finally listening.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”