GQS | Dickhead, Dimwit & Disney-less Durls | Part 24

Wgchick22
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GQS | Dickhead, Dimwit & Disney-less Durls | Part 24

Unread post by Wgchick22 »

AthenaA wrote:I feel we need to get this thread to 40 pages so we can start fresh for Disney week. Although they may go silent.

Oh who am I kidding, they won't be able to help themselves.
There is no way they will be able to help themselves. Just like Cabo, Tyler was posting on his SC and IG constantly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Mom7GKK wrote:Does anyone have any idea how much that manicure would have cost? Or how long it may have taken?
And she can afford not only the money for it, but the also the time when she's "sooooooo busy".
That would have been very expensive as manicures go. Sure, they can't afford to take their children to WDW, but they can afford that, and Tory Burch sandals, and teppanyaki several times a week.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

They must have spent at least $500 this week alone on non essentials. They are screwed when the gravy train comes to a skidding halt.
Mom7GKK
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mom7GKK »

AthenaA wrote:They must have spent at least $500 this week alone on non essentials. They are screwed when the gravy train comes to a skidding halt.
Those Tory Burch sandals cost €150, equivalent to $175 U.S.D.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

Remember when they went to Costa Rica while they were taking a break from vlogging for "family time". They said they weren't keeping it a secret just waiting till they got back to talk about because of a "threat" and didn't want people to know they weren't home because "security reasons". Then they tried to spin it like they were great parents just looking out for the girls.

If all that was true why would you talk about going on vacation when your precious miracles are being left behind? How are more people not catching on to these scammers.
silvereyed
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by silvereyed »

7 minutes of the gruesome greedners complaining about us calling them on out going to disney without their kids :bang:

AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

silvereyed wrote:7 minutes of the gruesome greedners complaining about us calling them on out going to disney without their kids :bang:

Where is this?
Morning Glory
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Morning Glory »

silvereyed wrote:7 minutes of the gruesome greedners complaining about us calling them on out going to disney without their kids :bang:

What is with Tyson's tongue!?? Probably I won't be able to post the picture, but thank you, Silvereyed.

Wanted to say you sissies are on fire! I have laughed and laughed reading here. I hope I'll think of something to contribute but I will be here reading, anyway, and celebrating, even though it's not a year since I joined. (What is this Site That Cannot be Named?)

Thanks, witty snarkers, and special thanks to SnarkaDoodleDoo.
Snarky33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky33 »

So we have 7 minutes at the end of today's vlog where they give every excuse in the book why they are not taking the girls. They lie so much, even to themselves so truth is not a word they are familiar with.

In the morning they fed the girls syrup laden waffles, then on the store for ice cream cones and lard ass had to give them powdered sugar donut holes. Then of course it off to feed them noodles with sodas for lunch. Think of all the junk they just got fed at the rodeo the night before. They really want those girls to grow up fat and unhealthy don't they?? If not they are making their best effort. I guess they really are good at something.
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

Found it. That's some bullshit damage control they have going on. Again I say when you are vloggers explain to me how taking kids to Disney is going to cost you a dime. You may outlay something but you would get it back and then some by tagging quads at Disney all over everything.
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

Oh and on the way to the park Nanny Ash asked what are we doing today? and one of the girls parroted the sentence back. GET THEM SOME HELP.
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/resor ... ng_gmap_26

It just looks horrible for the kids-lucky they aren't going. #sarcasm
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

Oh and when you budget to take your own fucking children on vacation you do not need to include the cost of extra helpers. Grow up and look after your damn kids.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

They look so grubby do they ever bathe? No, going in the pool doesn't count.
Wgchick22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wgchick22 »

Mom7GKK wrote:
AthenaA wrote:They must have spent at least $500 this week alone on non essentials. They are screwed when the gravy train comes to a skidding halt.
Those Tory Burch sandals cost €150, equivalent to $175 U.S.D.
Those are HIDEOUS

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

GQS | Dickhead, Dimwit & Disney-less Durls | Part 24

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

PollyKrome wrote:
I only post desktop. I noticed all my images I posted before have eventually disappeared because I did not create a postimage account... which I do not want to do. I'd appreciate whatever advice you might give. Thanks!
I haven't forgotten about this! I'll post this as soon as I'm finished crowning a queen! LOL, that's not a sentence I ever thought I'd be saying!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Morning Glory wrote:

What is with Tyson's tongue!?? Probably I won't be able to post the picture, but thank you, Silvereyed.

Wanted to say you sissies are on fire! I have laughed and laughed reading here. I hope I'll think of something to contribute but I will be here reading, anyway, and celebrating, even though it's not a year since I joined. (What is this Site That Cannot be Named?)

Thanks, witty snarkers, and special thanks to SnarkaDoodleDoo.
I guess it probably can be named, we just refer to it as that because we hate it, lol. I think lots of us got PTSD from the chick that runs the site. She's not all there. It's GOMI. There's a whole thread in the GQS forum that was created to talk about stuff. I don't actually know how many posts are in there, but there are probably hundreds in the main thread that was happening at the time. One year ago this week. Probably one of the first few. We talked about it so much in there that the moderators made us a new thread just for that, lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
soolaimon345
Talker
Talker

Unread post by soolaimon345 »

WheredoIbegin wrote:Wow! Y’all were on fire today.

Found this gem on YouTube comments from the Rodeo vlog.

oh, is it still there ? :D :D :D
Last edited by soolaimon345 on Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
There are none so blind as those who will not see :-|
Hoe4Christmas
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hoe4Christmas »

their diets are HORRIBLE. Waffles, sugary syrup, sausage, ice cream, donuts, soda, and teppanyaki in one day. they will be OBESE. it is a health issue. they are lacking key nutrients they need to SURVIVE. and so are the parents. but they should at least want their kids to live past 40. but no, “fun” is more important and they let them eat like crap.

Abbiedownunder
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Abbiedownunder »

Oh my, who is feeling a little butt hurt Tyler. Anyone who questions or even asks an innocent questions is automatically branded a hater or jealous. Jealous of what? I don't have much, in fact I have less than much (:)) but by god I wouldn't want an ounce of what you have. Shallow, empty, self gratifying, selfish, insular grifters. No thanks.

And I do recognise now that Tyler does have an eating disorder. I've now watched him many times give the girls food when he actually wants it himself. I'll stop making fun of him about that now but suggest he really needs to get serious help because it's going to kill him.

I don't know any family, and my aunt had 6 under 7 and no car, who need help going anywhere. You are both lazy asses.

Hopefully by the time you get back the girls will have some manners and be able to eat and speak properly.

Can't believe the comments on the vlog. "You both work so so hard and never have any time to yourselves, don't feel guilty as every parent needs some time to themselves. Talk there being none so blind.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”