GQS | Dickhead, Dimwit & Disney-less Durls | Part 24

Eleanor Terese
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: GQS | Dickhead, Dimwit & Disney-less Durls | Part 24

Unread post by Eleanor Terese »

Hi Guyssssss (Ashley Voice) I used to be a fan of this family but after reading some of the latest posts & hearing they're not taking the girls to Disney I am changing my mind. I'm really starting to see what you lot go on about. I still think the girls are sweeties but de so sad for them sometimes when I watch the Vlogs these days.
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by AthenaA »

Eleanor Terese wrote:Hi Guyssssss (Ashley Voice) I used to be a fan of this family but after reading some of the latest posts & hearing they're not taking the girls to Disney I am changing my mind. I'm really starting to see what you lot go on about. I still think the girls are sweeties but de so sad for them sometimes when I watch the Vlogs these days.
I think a lot of people will change their mind about them after this. If it was a money issue (which I don't believe anyway) they could have held off on planting trees at the bare minimum.

As for them needing couple time this week so far they have gone out to lunch one day and dinner another day without the girls. And they're leaving at the end of the week.
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

I am incredibly sorry sissies kn snark, what an idiot i am for putting up a YouTube link rather than the hooktube link for the McDonald's vlog. I will be more mindful from here on.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

You guyssess, there IS A playroom after all. It's in the hallway.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
4kkids
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by 4kkids »

Snarky33 wrote:Quotes from an article with "Daily Herald" they did after the quads were borns....

DH: You opened an Etsy shop recently. How’s it going?

Ashley & Tyson: We planned and thought about our Etsy shop long before we started it. It’s been very good for us. It gives us supplemental income, which we need. Babies can bankrupt you. It’s also allowed us to be at home and still bring in money. It’s something we’re looking at expanding. We’d love to do it full-time.

DH: Do you plan to add more products? If so, when and what will they be?

Tyson: Our focus is on blankets, which fits perfectly with our name, A Miracle Unfolding. We love our fabric -- a sweater knit -- because it is stretchy, easy to wash and breathable. We’re hoping to introduce new designs made out of the same material and maybe offer slippers and moccasins. We’re also collaborating with other Etsy shops to possibly put together gift boxes people can order.

DH: How do you two have time to do all of this?

Didn't they get kicked off Etsy when they found out that their items were "handmade" as required to sell on Etsy and instead a product of China????????

Tyson: We purchase the material and hire some stay-at-home moms to help us with the sewing. It’s a win-win all around. They are our neighbors, friends of friends and Ashley’s mom. It’s been such a blessing.
What a lying scumbag! I’ve never seen a sewing machine in their home ever.
4kkids
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by 4kkids »

Snarky33 wrote:I'm home sick today so I've taken one for the team looking all this stuff up. It's made me feel so much better. Laughter is the best medicine. Here is another good one. A response to the blanket controversy from AMU:

A Miracle Unfolding-Gardner Quadruplets You guys. Come on! You can literally find ANYTHING on Alibaba! A blanket, a scarf a knit hat, the car seat covers are VERY common and EASY patterns to follow. Where do you think Alibaba gets their designs. Not every single thing alibaba sells is the only option for you to buy it. Go to any fabric store and look in the patterns section. You can find a pattern for it there. Just because they sell it doesn't mean that we haven't found amazing and talented women here LOCALLY that have the same talents as someone in china. You for sure take a rick by ordering off Alibaba. So if anyone wants to order from there in quantities of 500 and hope they actually deliver the goods to you then be my guest. In the mean time. You can just order the cute items from my shop that WE designed and had made and get them guaranteed delivered to you. This whole alibaba rumor is totally getting out of hand and no true. Support our local business if you would like. If you don't want to them just keep on scrolling past. It's not any sweat off my back. Thanks to everyone who truly KNOWS who we are and what we stand for and shops locally! ❤ Like · Reply · 4 mins A Miracle Unfolding-Gardner Quadruplets Don't let online bullies and rumors change what you know to be true about us. That's hurtful to us. That someone can simply state a lie and everyone changes what they know to be true about us!

HaHa--remember last year when someone found the "exact" same scarves on Alibaba that AMU was selling???
Wow! I missed this response. Was this response recent? He still makes no sense. Is he saying that he goes to the fabric store and selects the fabric and has a local woman cut and sew the fabric in a square? The KAD should be hurt as he clearly portrays them as being dumb if he thinks anyone is going to believe this crap!
Wgchick22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wgchick22 »

Back to yesterday's vlog.... why are there toys hidden away from them? This whole scene made me sad. The girls are at such an important stage and they are hiding toys from them? Granted there are Somme old toys in there, but they were playing with all toys that are relevant to their age... dolls, dress up clothes.. the water buckets and gardening tools were a recent gift from a KAD. Why not get rid of the mountains of puzzles in their rooms and bring in what's appropriate.

Another thing, their table manners are non existent. I did notice a dinner ware upgrade last night. Gold paper plates! Moving up in the world! Screech allowed the heavies to eat her scraps- feed your kids what you are eating and they won't eat your scraps like animals. So gross. They are too old to be eating off of their plates like that. Were was Ezzy during all of that?

And my final complaint...Jodi... why are you allowing your youngest children to be servants to Tyler and Screech? Talk about enabling. To see Oakland in the background sweeping as the cats are playing is disgusting and demeaning. Those girls will only think that Mugsy and Oakland are there to serve them. Calling your sister your Nanny is disgusting too- she is their Aunt! That whole vlog was infuriating.
oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

Newest vlog was swim lessons, out to eat afterwards, A and the nanny take the kids to same pool where that other lot had their surprise party and her shadow stayed at home "working" but made an appearance with the Go Pro and then they get home and she starts screeching about their fence being done and he is says it needs trees lol I can't with these two.
flocketyflock
Informer
Informer

Unread post by flocketyflock »

Pineapples wrote:Please ignore the troll. That is a known and previously banned user who has a grudge. Thanks.
Think I missed something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

flocketyflock wrote:
Pineapples wrote:Please ignore the troll. That is a known and previously banned user who has a grudge. Thanks.

Sorry I posted that on the wrong thread lol! Ignore me.

Snarky33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky33 »

4kkids wrote:
Snarky33 wrote:I'm home sick today so I've taken one for the team looking all this stuff up. It's made me feel so much better. Laughter is the best medicine. Here is another good one. A response to the blanket controversy from AMU:

A Miracle Unfolding-Gardner Quadruplets You guys. Come on! You can literally find ANYTHING on Alibaba! A blanket, a scarf a knit hat, the car seat covers are VERY common and EASY patterns to follow. Where do you think Alibaba gets their designs. Not every single thing alibaba sells is the only option for you to buy it. Go to any fabric store and look in the patterns section. You can find a pattern for it there. Just because they sell it doesn't mean that we haven't found amazing and talented women here LOCALLY that have the same talents as someone in china. You for sure take a rick by ordering off Alibaba. So if anyone wants to order from there in quantities of 500 and hope they actually deliver the goods to you then be my guest. In the mean time. You can just order the cute items from my shop that WE designed and had made and get them guaranteed delivered to you. This whole alibaba rumor is totally getting out of hand and no true. Support our local business if you would like. If you don't want to them just keep on scrolling past. It's not any sweat off my back. Thanks to everyone who truly KNOWS who we are and what we stand for and shops locally! ❤ Like · Reply · 4 mins A Miracle Unfolding-Gardner Quadruplets Don't let online bullies and rumors change what you know to be true about us. That's hurtful to us. That someone can simply state a lie and everyone changes what they know to be true about us!

HaHa--remember last year when someone found the "exact" same scarves on Alibaba that AMU was selling???

Wow! I missed this response. Was this response recent? He still makes no sense. Is he saying that he goes to the fabric store and selects the fabric and has a local woman cut and sew the fabric in a square? The KAD should be hurt as he clearly portrays them as being dumb if he thinks anyone is going to believe this crap!
No this was from way back when people first start questioning them about their business for SAHM's. If it WAS true that they do make their own blankets, you would think we would have at some point seem them fabric shopping and visiting one the mom's making their blankets for them. They show everything else, why not that?? Because they are bold faced liars. It would be interesting if some one who delivers their product from China could speak up. They even imply in their answer that Alibaba is copying them. I wish someone could bust them on this because after the exact same scarves as Alibaba had showed up on their site last year, it is very obvious. Why do people complain their products have a weird odor or the other problems people who have ordered them have complained about. Why haven't any of the SAHM's come forward and thanked them for providing income for them or offered proof of what he is saying. Because it's not true, that's why.
4kkids
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by 4kkids »

Thanks Snarky33!
I agree with you 110% they are nothing but scammers!
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

Pineapples wrote:
flocketyflock wrote:

No they posted in here too.
Snarky33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky33 »

Sorry to keep on this subject, but another thing I don't understand is how he thinks he can push how "special" their blankets are. They couldn't find blankets good enough for the miracles, so they had them "hand made" to sell on Etsy (who only sells "handmade" items). He then admits Alibaba made in China blankets are the same as the one they sell, so how are their blankets so "special" when Alibaba sells the exact thing for around $2-$3. Talk about gullible kads. They are phony bologna and can't even keep their lies straight.
oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

Snarky33 wrote:Sorry to keep on this subject, but another thing I don't understand is how he thinks he can push how "special" their blankets are. They couldn't find blankets good enough for the miracles, so they had them "hand made" to sell on Etsy (who only sells "handmade" items). He then admits Alibaba made in China blankets are the same as the one they sell, so how are their blankets so "special" when Alibaba sells the exact thing for around $2-$3. Talk about gullible kads. They are phony bologna and can't even keep their lies straight.
I just looked at the site and there is not much to choose from and what they do have is plain and boring. I wouldn't pay $20-30 a piece for them.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

To my favorite group on this site... All I have time to say right now is that please... no matter what you read about me or another mod named pineapples today, it is a LIE. I will explain all later. But for now I need to go deal with a troll... And now that I've said that, please be prepared for it to get a bit crazy in here. I love y'all to my dying day and I would NEVER, EVER, EVER do anything to betray you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:To my favorite group on this site... All I have time to say right now is that please... no matter what you read about me or another mod named pineapples today, it is a LIE. I will explain all later. But for now I need to go deal with a troll... And now that I've said that, please be prepared for it to get a bit crazy in here. I love y'all to my dying day and I would NEVER, EVER, EVER do anything to betray you.

I saw it and took it with a grain of salt. Hang in there!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

AthenaA wrote:
Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:To my favorite group on this site... All I have time to say right now is that please... no matter what you read about me or another mod named pineapples today, it is a LIE. I will explain all later. But for now I need to go deal with a troll... And now that I've said that, please be prepared for it to get a bit crazy in here. I love y'all to my dying day and I would NEVER, EVER, EVER do anything to betray you.

I saw it and took it with a grain of salt. Hang in there!
Didn't believe it either. Keep up the good work! We appreciate you!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

AthenaA wrote:
Pineapples wrote:
flocketyflock wrote: Think I missed something.

No they posted in here too.
Ah ok! They posted so many places that I cannot keep up. Ugh.

3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

GQS | Dickhead, Dimwit & Disney-less Durls | Part 24

Unread post by 3momstrong »

Guess I missed it. Hopefully you were able to delete them and all will be ok! Image❣️

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”