GQS | Camera Operators & Ca$h Cows | Part 25

ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: GQS | Camera Operators & Ca$h Cows | Part 25

Unread post by ears »

lisajohnson120 wrote:
Cavmom20 wrote:
RolyPoly123 wrote:Correct me if i'm wrong but the cards on those trikes say 2 and a half to 3 ! They seem very desperate talking about new adventures just because they're getting new trikes.......can't wait
Haha yeah you can't really "adventure" anywhere on a tricycle, except maybe to the end of your driveway. If they're trying to copy the bingdings (AGAIN) they are sorely falling short. Now that I'm thinking about bikes, did the greedners ever have one of those attachments for an adult bike that 2 kids can sit in behind? What a nice thing that would have been for them to do when they were younger. But of course that would have required physical activity on bison's part. So not likely
Oooo you may be on to something.. wonder if the girls didn’t get new bikes just the 2 of them and they got 2 of those pull behinds for the girls!! Hazy was in one today...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You called it[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 8c2fb4.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk
RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by RolyPoly123 »

Cavmom20 wrote:
RolyPoly123 wrote:Correct me if i'm wrong but the cards on those trikes say 2 and a half to 3 ! They seem very desperate talking about new adventures just because they're getting new trikes.......can't wait
Omg now that I look, the card on the tricycles say for 1 and a half to 3 years! What were the girls doing at 1.5 years? Oh that's right, rolling around on minky blankets on the floor. How are they not embarrased by this?
Even worse than i thought then, Jeeze!!
UnicornSnark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by UnicornSnark »

OldCountry wrote:
Cavmom20 wrote:
OldCountry wrote:Whatever happen to those scooters they bought for the girls?

I'd have to imagine the girls are too uncoordinated/don't understand how to use them. It would require some effort on T&A's part to teach them how to do it. So not happening

10-4 The poor things couldn't pedal a tiny tricycle. Absolutely no effort made by the parents or anyone to help them. That is why they are considered Feral. Poor things, they are on their own.

I don't remember,,,, Did Hazy get a scooter? Is that why the 'durls' got them?
It was their reward for being “so awesome” at the dance recital thing, but maybe Hazy had one as well. The babysitters took them to pick out a treat but then they all had to get a scooter. Now that you brought it up, I don’t think we ever saw the scooters again. Maybe I’m wrong, anyone remember?

flocketyflock
Informer
Informer

Unread post by flocketyflock »

Please delete if this isn’t allowed...but within [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 0c8090.png[/img]6 hours of this. They are not even trying to act like they have an original idea!

ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

Now we know why A$$hley wasn't wearing her garments. Obviously you can't wear garments while riding a bike.

UnicornSnark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by UnicornSnark »

ears wrote:
lisajohnson120 wrote:
Cavmom20 wrote: Haha yeah you can't really "adventure" anywhere on a tricycle, except maybe to the end of your driveway. If they're trying to copy the bingdings (AGAIN) they are sorely falling short. Now that I'm thinking about bikes, did the greedners ever have one of those attachments for an adult bike that 2 kids can sit in behind? What a nice thing that would have been for them to do when they were younger. But of course that would have required physical activity on bison's part. So not likely
Oooo you may be on to something.. wonder if the girls didn’t get new bikes just the 2 of them and they got 2 of those pull behinds for the girls!! Hazy was in one today...

You called it[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 8c2fb4.jpg[/img]

The “girlses” are clearly not wearing a helmet which is required by law, even in the bike trailer.

flocketyflock
Informer
Informer

Cavmom20 wrote:Hahaha! We called it! Not an original bone in their body. Can't wait to see Tyler sweat like a hog. He won't be able to go more than one block
Could he not find a helmet to fit his noggin?

frenchiegirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by frenchiegirl »

I think the idea with these new bikes is to appear very sport oriented like the Gees Aka bucket list family... They are so disgusting.
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

lisajohnson120 wrote:
Cavmom20 wrote:
Haha yeah you can't really "adventure" anywhere on a tricycle, except maybe to the end of your driveway. If they're trying to copy the bingdings (AGAIN) they are sorely falling short. Now that I'm thinking about bikes, did the greedners ever have one of those attachments for an adult bike that 2 kids can sit in behind? What a nice thing that would have been for them to do when they were younger. But of course that would have required physical activity on bison's part. So not likely

Trash $ Bison riding bikes? Can't wait to see that action. I think if they have mentioned the word 'adventure' it is coming from her supposedly connection with Bucket List Family, not the Binghams. There's probably a # going out somewhere. #adventure #adventure #adventure to get attention. Hopefully all will see where this is coming from. Remind again how to spell 'FRAUD'.
Rileysmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rileysmomma »

Cavmom20 wrote:Hahaha! We called it! Not an original bone in their body. Can't wait to see Tyler sweat like a hog. He won't be able to go more than one block
The cats are back in cages.
WheredoIbegin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by WheredoIbegin »

Cannot wait to hear the excuse for no helmets. Could care less about Tyass not having one on but cannot fathom what their ‘what is best for them’ excuse is for the ff not wearing them. The reflection in the window shows they were riding on a sidewalk of a busy street.

Beauregard1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Beauregard1 »

She is even wearing the same shirt and color as Mindy. Desperate much..
Trail3rTrashGard3rs
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Trail3rTrashGard3rs »

I see she is back to dressing like an insecure slut.
flocketyflock
Informer
Informer

Beauregard1 wrote:She is even wearing the same shirt and color as Mindy. Desperate much..
OMG she IS! Lol

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

Why are they putting their kids in enclosed things behind the bikes? Get them on their own bikes and actually TEACH them how to ride them. They just don't want to have to chase after them peddling away. They disgust me. Lazy pos

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Merikat wrote:
OldCountry wrote:
reefmango wrote:Wasn't it A$hley who ended up changing the cribs to beds? I don't think Bison is all that mechanically oriented, and Lord knows, he certainly isn't motivated to put in the work for something like a play set. Have been reading all of your posts during the past few weeks and I so agree with all that's been said. One of my pet peeves, and again, this has been mentioned many times by others, however, I just happened to watch one of the Busby vlogs in which Danielle is having the girls try on water sandals to make sure that she gets each of them the correct size. I don't think I've ever noticed the Greedners pay attention to appropriate sizes for their girls, whether it be shoes or clothing. These parents are just plain lazy - it's pitiful...

That's so funny, I was going to mention that she did the cribs into beds in my last post. I do remember one of them saying that they were waiting for A$$ley's father to do it? That's probably 6 months ago or longer? Either way, he's a lazy slap!

As for buying the correct sizes for the girls, it has always been an issue. I am thinking that at the beginning it was easier for them to buy and to also quote one size to their 'fans' in order to get free stuff. Unforturnately they would say the heavies' size, then the littles would be swimming in their clothing and their 'shoes'. I say 'shoes' loosely because I do not think they have had any proper shoes. They were shamed into buying Nikes after only wearing crappy soft moccasins the first year and a half of their lives.
This goes hand and hand to the fact the girls haven't had anything of their own, to love and call their own. There has always been four of everything. None of them have had a favorite toy, stuffed animal or a doll.It's been so sad to watch that. Only a couple of weeks ago Indie was holding a doll, no clothing and some generic baby doll, one of four that they probably received. A$$ made a big deal that Indie was holding the doll and I think she was 'feeding' her a bottle. "You are going to be a good mommy" All I can say is WTF..

Just a personal note.. might be weird to some.....I still have one my stuffed animals from when I was 3 years old and I am not young. He may be a little disheveled and has sown on button eyes from years ago, but I love him now as much I loved him back then. I am not saying everyone should have kept their 'friend' from childhood like I did, I am just saying these girls need some kind of 'friend' of their own. Something that is theirs. I think it is important.

Sorry, I think I watched too many The Bucket List Family videos today. I am feeling VERY angry and sad for those Gardner girls, more than usual. Bummer..

But I will be 'locked and loaded' when the Greedners show their snake like heads again, I am pissed!
I'm in my mid 60's I have my Jocko the puppet that I've had since I was 3 years old. I remember one time when I was still I child I lost him for a while. I still remember the joy I felt when I found him at the bottom of my friend's toybox!

Thank you for sharing your Jocko story! I was putting this out there maybe for some connection that the girls have nothing of meaning. I have had Pockey (my spelling), he is a brown and not so white dog. I am mid 60's also..When my sister was born when I was 13 years old, I gave Pockey to her to be her friend. She really loved him, but gave him back to me at my birthday, as a gift when she turned 18. All sounds corny, but I still love him and my sister or course. He sits up (sort of) on my piano.
soolaimon345
Talker
Talker

Unread post by soolaimon345 »

Did anyone notice the wild cats didn't seem to care much that T & A were back home?

Haha Tyass on a bike, how long do we give that..a week at most?

#lifeisaboutfamily

prove it!

They are so transparent, have to keep up with The Jones' on everything.
There are none so blind as those who will not see :-|
WheredoIbegin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by WheredoIbegin »

Here is Tyass’ excuse for no helmet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 45cd71.png[/img]
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

flocketyflock wrote:
Could he not find a helmet to fit his noggin?

Best post of the day!! Lmao!

OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Maybe they read that The Bucket List Family will be back in Utah in August? They are prepping themselves/ pretending they are something they are not? #adventure? in their tag might work?....I think there is something called 'GOOGLE' that will make that family 'Bucket List' aware of the 'dangers' being with this family/involved. The GREEDNERS should know that this family do their research where they are going and what they might encounter. I hope so.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”