Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

GQS | Camera Operators & Ca$h Cows | Part 25

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

TITLE - Gardner Quad Squad | Camera Operators & Ca$h Cows | Part 25
TITLE CREDIT - SassySassenach and Spooky

What a brilliant collaboration this title is! Spooky made a comment abou T$A not being parents, but being "camera operators" and SassySassenach was so inspired by it that our new title was born! Thanks ladies!

Hey Lovely Sisters In Snark!
You got here just in time!!!
It's SIS Anniversary Celebration Week!

Join us as we start this thread off right! Celebrating our snarky sisterhood!
Tyler and A$hley's are celebrating with us by taking a solo work trip/vacation/rekindling their love affair/being kids again trip to Disney World without their kids! You know, because people just don't take four 3 year olds to Disney World in June. Never mind that the park is literally FULL of three year olds right now.

Anyhow.... I digress... Come join in the fun!

Continued from part 24 - viewtopic.php?f=248&t=13636

Vote for the title to this thread or make a title suggestion here - viewtopic.php?f=248&t=13073&start=200
The title to this thread will be updated today at 5:00 pm EST
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
AuntieEm
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: GQS | Part 25 | Title TBA - whatever it is, it'll be gre

Unread post by AuntieEm »

In their pityfest they repeat the same excuses over and over. It's pathetic. Why do they have to bring 2-3 more adults to take care of the girls. They are potty-trained(lol), they dont need naps anymore, they eat regular food, they can stay up till 10:30pm. Easy peasy. They can move together throughout the days as a family without much trouble.
The yard. Big deal. Dead grass and a 'tramp'. All their stupid plantings mean nothing to the kids. Assley was very enthusiastic and 'excited!!!" when they were shopping for the trees etc, no mention of having to cancel disney for the kids, no hint of resentment towards Tyler for choosing the yard over disney. Because, she was fully onboard. Only now is it Tyler's 'fault'. Hahahaha. What a joke.
We know. You know, T&A. You protest too much.
Trail3rTrashGard3rs
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Trail3rTrashGard3rs »

To The waddling dwarf garden gnome. And his junky crack whore mentally challenged wifey.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

AuntieEm wrote:In their pityfest they repeat the same excuses over and over. It's pathetic. Why do they have to bring 2-3 more adults to take care of the girls. They are potty-trained(lol), they dont need naps anymore, they eat regular food, they can stay up till 10:30pm. Easy peasy. They can move together throughout the days as a family without much trouble.
The yard. Big deal. Dead grass and a 'tramp'. All their stupid plantings mean nothing to the kids. Assley was very enthusiastic and 'excited!!!" when they were shopping for the trees etc, no mention of having to cancel disney for the kids, no hint of resentment towards Tyler for choosing the yard over disney. Because, she was fully onboard. Only now is it Tyler's 'fault'. Hahahaha. What a joke.
She threw him under the bus lol I was dying laughing. She doesn't want to mess up sales of that lipshit so she blames it on him. I guess the haters and the jealous people got to them because they took time to address it. I think that was from a guilty conscience myself.
SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

AuntieEm wrote:In their pityfest they repeat the same excuses over and over. It's pathetic. Why do they have to bring 2-3 more adults to take care of the girls. They are potty-trained(lol), they dont need naps anymore, they eat regular food, they can stay up till 10:30pm. Easy peasy. They can move together throughout the days as a family without much trouble.
They are utterly ridiculous with all this “helper” crap! I worked in childcare... in the infant room (under 1) the ratio is 1 adult to 4 kids. In the preschool room (3-4yrs) the ratio is 1 adult to 16 kids!! I managed perfectly fine taking care of all the kids in my care, including: feeding, diapers, potty breaks, naps, craft time, outdoor play, etc.
I just don’t understand how the KADs can continue to justify their behavior. It’s sickening. Someone in their family needs to tell them to grow the hell up.... sadly, I’m sure they’ve got the family on payroll for their silence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lak
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lak »

It is pathetic and sad they don't want to parent their own children "almost" anywhere by themselves. They always have to have helpers. I didn't think anything about taking my four children, in the car 12 hours, to go to San Antonio by myself. We went to Sea World, Fiesta Texas and the River Walk with my best friend and her two kids. No extra helpers. I thought that was what moms did. My husband had to stay back and work. I also took them to our lake house many times by myself, if my husband couldn't join us. It's ludicrous anyone buys into their excuse they couldn't afford to bring helpers for the girls. Step up and be parents because they are YOUR children!!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

They also mentioned at least twice their trip was for 'a couple of days'. More bullshit, it's nearly a week.
Twinning17
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Twinning17 »

Ok so I was talking to my husband about this and in his mind he thinks he would want to take 1 more adult so that the trip would be more enjoyable. Not because we would need help but help is always nice to have. But even he, a man, knows that we could take care of our own kids. Even if we had 4 3yr olds!! People take care of their kids every day and take them to DW without helpers. And don’t they know that saying the haters don’t get to them but then talking about them all the time means they are bothered
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

They could handle the girls. They just don't want to. Because they are insanely selfish.

All the KADs saying they deserve time out. This is the second just them holiday this year and they have eaten out twice without the girls this week. I have never seen any parents spend so much time away from their children.
RUKiddingMe
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RUKiddingMe »

I'm sorry but I don't know many adults that want to go to DW without kids. Children make it magical otherwise its just over priced, waiting in lines, and going on a 5 second ride boring nightmare. We went with my in laws from out west (their 1st time) and I couldn't wait to get out of there. I find it even hard to go with the grandchildren but love seeing their little faces. Anyway I just can't stand these two, and I really do feel bad for the FF, they are just pawns in all this.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

GQS | Part 25 | Title TBA - whatever it is, it'll be great!

Congratulations goes out to AthenA for winning yesterday's game of....
Planting A Photo, 'Gardnering' A Meme!!!

You are today's officially unofficial Queen of SIS!
Your title will holds no real powers, but lots of bragging rights! Thanks for sharing this meme you made with us!

For today's game, I had originally chosen a different photo to use. But after seeing Tyler's killer acting skills on display in their 8 minute "cry me a river" message, I decided to do something a little different. So without further ado, I present today's photos.... I challenge you to make a meme out of one (or both!) of THESE photos!

C'mon.... You know you want to!

Remember.... I challenge you to take this "blast from the past" photo and turn it in to a meme! Then come back here and post it for us to see! Whichever meme has the most likes by 9:00 am EST tomorrow will be crowned the unofficial Queen of the thread for the day. Your title will come with no real powers, but hold lots of bragging rights! I'll even post some confetti for you to look at! Come have fun with me! Have fun!! And may the odds be ever in your favor!!!

* Never in my life, did I imagine that we would end a day with an 8 WAY TIE, but we did! So I broke it the only fair way I could, by random draw... Congratulations also go out the the Members of the Royal Court! The Crown Prncesses, if you will! (HAHAHAHA!)
My806
Cavmom20
FlocketyFlock
CanYouParenting
Donits and Durls
Tigress95
Skipperpt

* feel free to ignore the numbers next to the names, it was just to remind me which # post their meme was in the tapatalk thread. Also, I whited out my open tabs, because (no offense) I didn't think you should see the open tabs I had regarding my daughter's schooling or anything and I wasn't done with them so I couldn't close them, lol.

Sent from my iPad using tapatalk
3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by 3momstrong »

They apparently have changed the settings on their social media accounts so Pervy Steve and Mimi won’t have to do as much damage control. I just tried to post a wicked good post exposing them and inviting people who are sick of their BS to come to this forum. Damn! It was really good, too!

AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

I'm so honoured! To celebrate this day I think I'll do my best to ignore my children, drink a ton of soda and tell everyone how busy I am.
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

Also to my Crown Princesses you can come over later and clean my house and pack up some shitty blankets to send to people. Pick me up some donuts on the way, this weight isn't going to pile itself on without help.
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

Notice how neither one can look at the camera at the end when doing their BS ass coverage about why the girls aren’t going?

It is what it is right Asswipe? Well what you and your lazy husband is are horrible fuckwad parents.

Yes, they could remember the trip. I remember things from when I was 3 years old.

He spent the budget in the yard? Yeah right. Then why do you constantly shop,go out to eat, and go to concerts?

Yes, parents do go on some trips alone but NOT to Disney. They might go to a romantic place not a place geared towards kids. WTF!

They will be better parents for going alone. What? There is no amount of trips or time away from their girls that will make them better parents.

Why are people saying stuff about them going without the girls? Umm, because they always, always, do things without their girls.

I’ve said it a few times before Tyler, I’m definitely not jealous. I’ve been to Disney so many times, I’ve lost count WITH my children and grandchildren. I live in a much nicer home on the beach. I actually have 2 homes. One is in Hawaii and the other is in the Caribbean. My husband and I actually worked our asses off to get what we have. No laying on the couch like a beached whale like you. Our family always has and always will come first no matter what. If we were offered a free trip to Disney without our kids and we couldn’t have afforded it, we wouldn’t have gone.

They don’t want the KADs to interact with the so called haters. Why? Are they afraid the KADs will learn the truth?

Vacation, vacation, vacation. Thought it was a work trip. Asswipe kept saying over and over it was a vacation.

Asswipe says at the end thanks for supporting us. She means that literally. Without the KADs, they would have nothing and have to work real jobs instead of sponging off the KADs who believe their lies.

There is no way they can’t afford it. Look at their house, yard, shopping, going out to eat excessively. They are so full of shit. Asswipe says they get to go be kids again. WTF. You are parents, act like it.

Wonder how many people will at Disney in June, July, and August WITH kids without a nanny or another helper?

Yeah, I’m sure the girls will have so much more fun being stuck at home with grandparents instead of Disney, a place for kids. WTF.
Hoe4Christmas
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hoe4Christmas »

didn’t they go to disneyland last year and aulani? so much for that “they won’t remember it excuse”. lmao we caught you bitches. constant contradiction.

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

AthenaA wrote:Also to my Crown Princesses you can come over later and clean my house and pack up some shitty blankets to send to people. Pick me up some donuts on the way, this weight isn't going to pile itself on without help.
Darn it AthenaA, WHY ARE YOU SO BEAUTIFUL?!?!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

3momstrong wrote:They apparently have changed the settings on their social media accounts so Pervy Steve and Mimi won’t have to do as much damage control. I just tried to post a wicked good post exposing them and inviting people who are sick of their BS to come to this forum. Damn! It was really good, too!

Oh really?! What does that mean? How has it changed? Things need to be approved first in order to post?

SnarkyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SnarkyJ »

Wow I just watched their 7 minute we're so awesome speech and notice how they never really made eye contact with the camera. When they were going on and on they were looking all over the place. And way too much talking which indicates lies. Lol
3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by 3momstrong »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
3momstrong wrote:They apparently have changed the settings on their social media accounts so Pervy Steve and Mimi won’t have to do as much damage control. I just tried to post a wicked good post exposing them and inviting people who are sick of their BS to come to this forum. Damn! It was really good, too!

Oh really?! What does that mean? How has it changed? Things need to be approved first in order to post?

Apparently, yes. However, it would seem that if you go to the comments that have previously been made [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 433414.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 4afb50.png[/img]you can add to the thread. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 8011ad.png[/img]

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”