GQS | Camera Operators & Ca$h Cows | Part 25

mia
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GQS | Camera Operators & Ca$h Cows | Part 25

Unread post by mia »

DoodleBop2 wrote:Okay y'all I haven't watched their vlogs, even on hooktube, in a long while. It's more of the same neglected children eating crap and being exploited by their lazy parents. I did, however, have an encounter with a KAD and I said I didn't understand why they continue to feed their children so much processed food. Often times it's very expensive and stupid has claimed he was upset he didn't get to eat fresh produce as a child because his mother was poor. So I was legit told that feeding their kids heavily processed foods like crackers, dry cereal etc is "part of the Mormon culture" and I'm being disrespectful of their cultural and religious differences.

Beyond the fact that I don't believe for one second the god they only mention when they're trying to get out of trouble for lying or trying to sell something is the God this person is referring to - what the actual fuck - It's "Mormon culture" to feed your kids food that should be once in a while treats every day often times for every meal?
https://classroom.synonym.com/dietary-b ... 85688.html

Foods
According to Mormon health teachings, grains are the foundation of a wholesome diet. Vegetables, fruits, milk products, beans and oils also contribute to good nutrition. Mormons are allowed to eat meat and poultry, but the church advises them to eat these foods in smaller portions. According to Mormon beliefs, eating unwholesome foods defiles the body.
JMO
Ridgee
Amateur
Amateur

GQS | Camera Operators & Ca$h Cows | Part 25

Unread post by Ridgee »

DoodleBop2 wrote:Okay y'all I haven't watched their vlogs, even on hooktube, in a long while. It's more of the same neglected children eating crap and being exploited by their lazy parents. I did, however, have an encounter with a KAD and I said I didn't understand why they continue to feed their children so much processed food. Often times it's very expensive and stupid has claimed he was upset he didn't get to eat fresh produce as a child because his mother was poor. So I was legit told that feeding their kids heavily processed foods like crackers, dry cereal etc is "part of the Mormon culture" and I'm being disrespectful of their cultural and religious differences.

Beyond the fact that I don't believe for one second the god they only mention when they're trying to get out of trouble for lying or trying to sell something is the God this person is referring to - what the actual fuck - It's "Mormon culture" to feed your kids food that should be once in a while treats every day often times for every meal?
They have the KADs way up their butts it’s ridiculous. It’s actually quite the opposite, Mormons are taught to treat like their bodies like temples, which a reason why we don’t drink or smoke, wear garments etc and it also pertains to eating healthy as well. The Gardner’s are doing the exact opposite of what we are taught in church, treating theirs and their kids’ bodies like crap by feeding them the way they do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

mia wrote:

https://classroom.synonym.com/dietary-b ... 85688.html

Foods
According to Mormon health teachings, grains are the foundation of a wholesome diet. Vegetables, fruits, milk products, beans and oils also contribute to good nutrition. Mormons are allowed to eat meat and poultry, but the church advises them to eat these foods in smaller portions. According to Mormon
beliefs, eating unwholesome foods defiles the body.

I am guessing they missed those chapters?
UnicornSnark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by UnicornSnark »

OldCountry wrote:That's odd, no IG stories posted right now... interesting……..
On the GQS instagram. I think the chalk story referred to above is from this morning. A few stories of them taking pictures at church were added later.

UnicornSnark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by UnicornSnark »

SerendipitySusan wrote:Question: the white t shirt Ashley is wearing under the ugly sundress... is that her magic underwear?

Why doesn’t she ever wear a decent supportive bra? She is too young to be so saggy.

No, that’s just a white t-shirt.

OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

UnicornSnark wrote:
OldCountry wrote:That's odd, no IG stories posted right now... interesting……..
On the GQS instagram. I think the chalk story referred to above is from this morning. A few stories of them taking pictures at church were added later.

That's weird. I did check off and on and didn't see any church 'things'. Guess I missed them.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Please join us in Part 26 to continue snarking - viewtopic.php?f=248&t=13672
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”