GQS | Camera Operators & Ca$h Cows | Part 25

RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GQS | Camera Operators & Ca$h Cows | Part 25

Unread post by RolyPoly123 »

I think posting the photo of the Bucket list dad Garrett has triggered Ashley into watching their vlogs and sooooo wishes this is how they were. She's copying the mum's hairstyle (the plaited one) and all of a sudden everything is about making memories which is the ethos of the bucket list family alongside all their adventures. The Gardners will never ever come close to being like the Gee family, they are polar opposites.
WheredoIbegin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by WheredoIbegin »

RolyPoly123 wrote:I think posting the photo of the Bucket list dad Garrett has triggered Ashley into watching their vlogs and sooooo wishes this is how they were. She's copying the mum's hairstyle (the plaited one) and all of a sudden everything is about making memories which is the ethos of the bucket list family alongside all their adventures. The Gardners will never ever come close to being like the Gee family, they are polar opposites.
Exactly. I couldn’t agree more.

Cannot believe the sudden push, damage control for family time.

The Greedner’s will never compare to the Gee’s, they are polar opposites in everything. The only thing they have in common is that they are both from Utah.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

SerendipitySusan wrote:I genuinely hope the Gardners learn to save their money soon. Not being able to take the kids on vacation is one thing, but what if the bottom suddenly falls out of your income stream? I mean, does he genuinely think about what he is going to do to support his family in 5, 10 years, when thousands of people most likely are not going to be interested in watching videos of their kids or buying squares of fabric from an Etsy shop? And the Avon lady, she must realize her livelihood depends on repeat business, and as their internet fan base dries up, it’s likely the makeup suckers I mean customers will too? It can’t go on forever. What will they do? They’ve got four kids to worry about financing...they need to save every penny they possibly can. No joke. Four college educations, four weddings... health care... retirement... those are scary things even for parents with real careers and job security. YouTube, Etsy and senescence don’t offer pensions or 401k plans, right? Tyson, get serious about your finances and think about the future.

They _should_ be saving at least half of their income if they expect it to support them and the girls. And I am not talking about supporting them extravagantly. But they're too stupid and selfish to do something smart like that. These bozos think that the gravy train is never going to stop. And it has to. And they're going to have this big mortgage, four girls to support, and from what I can see, no skills.
Social Blade doesn't predict them reaching a million subscribers for 4 years. And the Binghams are projected to reach that in two years. That's gotta hurt!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky Lady »

Greedner hashtag of the month #lifeisaboutfamily Yeah since when lol after you left your kids and went to Disney without them??? lol Damage control + wanting to be noticed by a real family who can honestly say Life is about family-The Bucket list family. SMDH
Snarky is as snarky does!
UnicornSnark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by UnicornSnark »

WheredoIbegin wrote:
SerendipitySusan wrote:Oh man. Those eyebrows look terrible! The shape is so unnatural and the color is wrong. If she is such a “master” makeup girl, why can’t she do her own brows????

I’m going to assume it has already been discussed here but I’ve been reading about Senegence and how messed up the company and it’s pyramid scheme are. So many women tell the same story about how they were hoodwinked into joining the company to sell that disgusting lipstick and the only way to make money is to con more people into joining yourself. They all say the same things and they all say “if only I had known the truth.” Yikes. Ashley lies about everything, so I’m positive she must be lying to all her potential recruits about how great Senegence is. You have to have absolutely no morals, honor or ethics to do that to people.

The patent on that lipstick stain goo ran out in April. Now there are 20 other brands that are better, cheaper, you can buy them at the store, and you don’t have to listen to a recruiting pitch. So it is the beginning of the end for lip goo.

Another thing about the lip goo— every comment I read complains about color consistency being terrible. The company’s excuse is...wait for it... there is an industry wide shortage of red pigment! LOL! Hasn’t affected any other brand, tho. Image

The #1 question any potential recruit of Assley’s needs to ask is why isn’t her assistant Amadahhhh a distributor if this company is all that? Free car, free trips, big discounts, $600k new house...why hasn’t Amadahhhh jumped on this easy money bandwagon?

Amanda is/ was a distributor. They claim that Amanda had been a distributor when A$$ley started selling. Amanda reached out and said “if you need any help...” blah blah blah ( I thought that’s what the upline was for but whatever). Amanda even had her own business Facebook page at one time, I don’t know if she still does. Senegence is a “pay to play” company. Each distributor must buy $600 worth of product in order to get 50% off and any commission from their downline and it resets each month. Plus, you have to pay the $55 membership fee each year and pay for the website. I can’t imagine that Amanda is still doing that. I actually buy some of the products that I like from a GOOB (going out of business) site and they have some absolute horror stories of the company. Many people have thousands of dollars in debt and product that they can’t sell. It’s sad.

Ebbies turn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Ebbies turn »

And here we go again. It’s hilarious how they are so into spending tome with their kids now but couldn’t take them to Disney World.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... efdfeb.png[/img]
BlahBlahBlah
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlahBlahBlah »

LOL can you think of a more opposite family than the Bucket List Family? For one check out their 30 Stays in 30 Days all about their (entire) family at Disney resorts!

The Gee Family is family oriented, travel savvy, generous, humble, fit, grateful, interesting and truly making memories and vlogging for the memories.

Are the Greedners even one of those things? No. The exact opposite of all of them.

Hopefully the only thing Ashley did by name dropping is introduce a lot of new people to a better channel than their own.

Do the Binghams have more subscribers than the Greedners now??

Did Greedners lose a bunch of subscribers after Disney gate? They really seem to be doing damage control.
4kkids
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by 4kkids »

Who puts that much crap on their face at night before going to bed?
I wash and out on some moisturizer and bam... all done! Ass face looked SO greasy before going to bed. No wonder she breaks out all the time.

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

Between the makeup, hair, and outfit, she looks like such a idiotic, whore clown. She looks like she is dressed up for Halloween.

She is talking about Amanduh being her friend. Again, on her business page. When will she ever learn to proofread? It’s not just a one time thing with her. It’s every single time she posts.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
4kkids
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by 4kkids »

Once again she has an orange face!

She looks like tori spelling in that picture lol

SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by SerendipitySusan »

4kkids wrote:Who puts that much crap on their face at night before going to bed?
I wash and out on some moisturizer and bam... all done! Ass face looked SO greasy before going to bed. No wonder she breaks out all the time.

I watched her demo last night. She used 7 or 8 products. Seriously, does she think ANYONE is going to buy 8 bottles of CRAP that has horrible reviews online, for upwards of $500, maybe more? Even Senegence distributors say the skin care products are crap. The LIP BALM costs 15 bucks! LOL!

I’m officially fascinated by this Senegence crap. I knew it was sort of like amway, a giant pyramid scheme, but that’s about it. The more I read about it, the more I’m amazed that the Justice department isn’t investigating them for fraud.

If I were to order a tube of lip goo for $25 from Ashley, chances are about 99% that if she doesn’t have the color I want in stock in her little private stash, she will have to order it and EVERYTHING is out of stock and has been for a year or more! They manufacture in tiny quantities and any time they make products available to the sales people, a small group of top selling reps buy it all and leaves all the poor saps who just started with Senegence who are trying to sell with NOTHING. They can’t fulfill the orders because the company doesn’t make enough of the product to go around. Worst of all, if I order that $25 lip goo in a color the sales rep doesn’t have in her inventory, the company takes my payment anyway and if I ask for a refund, they will only give credit. Very illegal. I don’t know how they get away with that. It is STEALING!

It is pretty scary how many women (especially SAHMs) who are looking for easy part time jobs fall for this company’s sales pitch. They are promised huge profits and so they pay all the fees to join, then they find out it was all lies. The only way anybody makes ANY money is finding a bunch more gullible women to sign up as sales reps and collecting their enrollment fees. And the more people who sign up, there is even LESS lip goo to go around. I can’t even imagine how upset all the new sales people must feel watching the company buy fancy vacations for all the people at the top of the pyramid , while they get nothing, not even products they can sell. The stories make your head spin.

SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Ebbies turn wrote:And here we go again. It’s hilarious how they are so into spending tome with their kids now but couldn’t take them to Disney World.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... efdfeb.png[/img]
Just my opinion of course, but I don’t think these kids are all that cute anymore. They are getting kind of weird looking. I predict all four of them are going to need braces. That’s another huge future expense they are not prepared for.

Those Busby quints are SO BEAUTIFUL!!!! I saw them on TLC yesterday and each one of them is so pretty. You can just tell they are going to break a lot of hearts someday. I love that family so much.

4kkids
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by 4kkids »

SerendipitySusan wrote:
4kkids wrote:Who puts that much crap on their face at night before going to bed?

I watched her demo last night. She used 7 or 8 products. Seriously, does she think ANYONE is going to buy 8 bottles of CRAP that has horrible reviews online, for upwards of $500, maybe more? Even Senegence distributors say the skin care products are crap. The LIP BALM costs 15 bucks! LOL!

I’m officially fascinated by this Senegence crap. I knew it was sort of like amway, a giant pyramid scheme, but that’s about it. The more I read about it, the more I’m amazed that the Justice department isn’t investigating them for fraud.

If I were to order a tube of lip goo for $25 from Ashley, chances are about 99% that if she doesn’t have the color I want in stock in her little private stash, she will have to order it and EVERYTHING is out of stock and has been for a year or more! They manufacture in tiny quantities and any time they make products available to the sales people, a small group of top selling reps buy it all and leaves all the poor saps who just started with Senegence who are trying to sell with NOTHING. They can’t fulfill the orders because the company doesn’t make enough of the product to go around. Worst of all, if I order that $25 lip goo in a color the sales rep doesn’t have in her inventory, the company takes my payment anyway and if I ask for a refund, they will only give credit. Very illegal. I don’t know how they get away with that. It is STEALING!

It is pretty scary how many women (especially SAHMs) who are looking for easy part time jobs fall for this company’s sales pitch. They are promised huge profits and so they pay all the fees to join, then they find out it was all lies. The only way anybody makes ANY money is finding a bunch more gullible women to sign up as sales reps and collecting their enrollment fees. And the more people who sign up, there is even LESS lip goo to go around. I can’t even imagine how upset all the new sales people must feel watching the company buy fancy vacations for all the people at the top of the pyramid , while they get nothing, not even products they can sell. The stories make your head spin.

And what I want to know is if Ass has a hundred people sign up under her how can she possibly help everyone???? The whole things stinks of shady shit!

Also I wonder if Ass and Tyler are in a heap of debt. They appear to have everything but in reality they own nothing!

SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

GQS | Camera Operators & Ca$h Cows | Part 25

This is a great testimonial about Senegence and Ashley and signing up to be a distributor. (I hope I’m allowed to post this!)

MOD EDIT - link removed by moderator. While this seems to be the "cautionary tale" of many of those who sign up to be Lipshitz distributors, I've removed this link because this article actually isn't about Ashley. The speaker talks only of her experiences with other distributors and up lines and only seems to use Ashley as a means to get more Hits to her blog post by using a "d-list celebrity" (in her words) as clickbait.

Last edited by SerendipitySusan on Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
mia
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mia »

BlahBlahBlah wrote:LOL can you think of a more opposite family than the Bucket List Family? For one check out their 30 Stays in 30 Days all about their (entire) family at Disney resorts!

The Gee Family is family oriented, travel savvy, generous, humble, fit, grateful, interesting and truly making memories and vlogging for the memories.

Are the Greedners even one of those things? No. The exact opposite of all of them.

Hopefully the only thing Ashley did by name dropping is introduce a lot of new people to a better channel than their own.
After watching a few of their videos, I agree with you. They talked at BYU about a year ago, describing how they became the Bucket List Family. One take away, of many, was Garrett describing how he tries to stay true to his passion and uniqueness. When he created their youtube channel he gave up watching other channels. Not because he would purposely copy them, but those other channels may influence his own unique creativity.

Huge difference here, comparing to the Greedners. The only thing unique about them is being crappy parents of quads. Their videos have absolutely no unique content or message, quite opposite, actually. If it were not for those Moneymaking Miracles we'd have never heard of them.

Oh, and Garrett also mentions hard work. Don't get me started ...

37:20
JMO
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Hi ladies.... This post is several days late but I can't express how grateful I am that you understood that life sometimes throws you unexpected circumstances.

The last day of memes had two posts with the identical number of likes. Since I wasn't able to continue and these ladies had to wait a few days, I think it's only fair to crown co-queens today! So congratulations to both Donits and Durls AND BellaCat for winning the last game of....
Planting A Photo, 'Gardnering' A Meme!!!

You are today's officially unofficial Queens of SIS!
Your titles hold no real powers, but lots of bragging rights! Thanks for sharing these memes you made with us!

This is the final game for this thread. Due to popular demand, we will continue the memes with each new thread and crown an official Queen for each thread. Rules will be posted shortly after the new thread starts, so be on the lookout!

Thank you all for participating in the SIS Anniversary Week celebration! I'm so happy to be able to snark alongside each and every one of you wonderful ladies!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

We've hit page 40! You know what that means!
New thread starts in 5 hours at 7:00 pm EST.

Please visit the title suggestion page to vote for your favorite!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
soolaimon345
Talker
Talker

Unread post by soolaimon345 »

[quote="SerendipitySusan"][quote="4kkids"]Who puts that much crap on their face at night before going to bed?

They can’t fulfill the orders because the company doesn’t make enough of the product to go around. Worst of all, if I order that $25 lip goo in a color the sales rep doesn’t have in her inventory, the company takes my payment anyway and if I ask for a refund, they will only give credit. Very illegal. I don’t know how they get away with that. It is STEALING!

That makes my blood boil that kind of non service, surely that can't be legal.
There are none so blind as those who will not see :-|
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

This whole Lipshit crap is perfect for Assface because it's all a scam, just like her and her FuckBag husband.
I've said this before, There are way too many naive people (women) out there who buy into Lipshit. I would NEVER spend that much money on makeup and crap to remove it. If anyone needs that much product for their face/ skin, something is seriously wrong with them. I'd also NEVER put that much crap on my skin to begin with.
Natural beauty is best! Ask any man who truly gets it, he will say the same thing.
Which brings me to this: Assface wears so much Lipshit because shes lacks so much self esteem. Someone in her life had to have told her she wasn't good enough or something in order to use THAT MUCH PRODUCT to hide behind.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
eskayem
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eskayem »

How the fuck can you claim "Family is Everything" and not take them to Disneyworld? We have proof it wouldn't even cost close to $8k and you STILL denied them.

Cute how on Sunday's you dress modest but the rest of the week you dress and pose insecurely. Again. Your MO not mine. But you shouldn't have to show so much cleavage. Must be uncomfortable to wear spanx while riding a bike and towing 2 of your offspring behind.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”