GQS | Tippy-Toe & Camel-Toe w/ the Durls Not-In-Tow | Pt. 26

CherryBaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: GQS | Tippy-Toe & Camel-Toe w/ the Durls Not-In-Tow | Pt

Unread post by CherryBaby »

SerendipitySusan wrote:“Be the good?” See, that is a perfect example of what I hate the most about these people. They are CONSTANTLY patting themselves on the back, praising themselves as the poor victims, the underdogs, etc etc etc. they think they are absolutely infallible. It is SICKENING. He needs to start taking a good hard look in the mirror (and I don’t mean to study his slothlike appearance) and figure out that his personality flaws make him an incredibly repellent person. Nobody likes a know it all Tyrone! You want to be the good? STOP BEING A DICK!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great post. I have never seen anyone, let alone two people, where every single thing they do is unlikable. Neither one has a single redeeming quality. Obviously, Pervy Steve runs interference with them--giving them vlog advice and ideas. Why doesn't he flat out tell them to quit being total dicks? They are getting way more hate than the average blogger, and it's only going to get worse and worse. It doesn't matter how much they show their average kids or her various hair colors or vacations or free shit, etc. They are NOT likable human beings.
And as far as these sanctimonious lectures--I'm sure the Greedners would love to be able to behave anyway they want and only receive accolades and asskissing. Who wouldn't? Kindly don't come on here to lecture us. It has never stopped us and it never will, so don't waste your breath.
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Night lady »

Thank you everyone!! I appreciate every one of you wonderful ladies.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by SerendipitySusan »

ItIsSunny wrote:
feminist0130 wrote:Hello all! Long time lurker, first time poster Image Love this board!
I just want to point out that sometimes the discussion around Tyson's weight can dive into fatphobia. There's a really big difference between expressing concern for the girls' and his health and dietary choices and engaging in conversations and behavior that oppress large bodies in our society. Calling him "Disgusting" or "a pig" or whatever else is vindictive and unkind. Gossip is one thing - it's what we're all here to do! - but these types of conversations can be really triggering for those among us who are fat or who are bigger. We can object to their parenting choices all we want to, but people do have a right to exist in their own bodies without fear of humiliation.

This policing of people’s lifestyle choices and discriminating against them because of their body size, is just another way to exert control over others and elevate the status of thin people in our society. These ideas are harmful to women, people of color, and fat people - and in reality, we just don't know what Tyson's deal is!! We're not his doctor. We see him eating donuts, but we are not medical professionals and even if we were, we can be concerned about his/the girls' health and still treat them with respect. It's no different than racism or sexism and should be unacceptable on this board.
Thank you. Well said! :D
Hey sunny? If you are so deeply concerned about how terrible people are for body shaming Tyson, please explain why you posted last week, “how many 30 year olds are that fat and out of shape? Pathetic Image

Enough
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Enough »

Night lady wrote:I truly believe that Tyson has an addiction. His addiction to FOOD. Addiction is cunning, baffling, powerful. He can't control it. His life has become unmanageable (some areas anyway).
It doesn't take 24 hours of a video to see that about him. You can tell when someone has an addiction pretty quickly. Its not rocket science. I have shared before about my recovery from addiction. And I'm an open book about this. I'm not ashamed... anymore. I'm not sticking up for Tyson by any means... all I'm saying is... I know this because I've been there.... it took me years to come clean. He is in complete denial and so is his family. ENABLING him....
Just because its not drugs or alcohol, people tend to not see food as a "problem". He needs help in a big way. Because all its going to do is get worse, unfortunately.

P.s. I'm 4 years 5 months clean. And I'm damn proud of it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Well said.

Congratulations to you! I also had a severe food addiction and after going through counseling I realized a lot of it stemmed from my childhood; could be the case with him as well.

Keep up the good work Night lady!

4kkids
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by 4kkids »

I think the nanny ash IG is gonna come back to haunt the Fraudners. She has now opened herself up to constructive criticism. Wonder how she’ll handle that. Wonder if she controls the content or if Tyler is really the poster and the “Man with the upper hand”.
It will be interesting to watch how it all plays out!

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

eskayem wrote:3Mom, you inspire me,

NightLady, you are incredible.

Anyone want a 4 year old daughter who likes to put manashedpotaters (one word) in her hair and then cry for an hour because her newest imaginary friend is missing? DOn't worry, he was just in the downstairs bathtub working on his fitness (her words...I swear).
I will never forget the time my daughter's imaginary friends (Sara and Cara) were in the hospital while we were on vacation and we were supposed to pick them up on the way home at the "hospital" which was actually a nuclear power plant so we couldn't drive near the property close enough to "pick them up". She cried the entire 4 hour car ride home, she was so upset with me for leaving them there!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Mom7GKK
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mom7GKK »

Could someone please post a direct link to the Nanny Ash IG account?

Thanks in advance!
SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

Mom7GKK wrote:Could someone please post a direct link to the Nanny Ash IG account?

Thanks in advance!
https://www.instagram.com/lifewithnannyash

SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

SassySassenach wrote:
Mom7GKK wrote:Could someone please post a direct link to the Nanny Ash IG account?

Thanks in advance!

“Nanny hacks to get you through the day?”

Excuse me while I puke.

Maybe she can give us all suggestions on how to keep our young children from breaking out of the house and running in the street at 6 am?

SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

4kkids wrote:I think the nanny ash IG is gonna come back to haunt the Fraudners. She has now opened herself up to constructive criticism. Wonder how she’ll handle that. Wonder if she controls the content or if Tyler is really the poster and the “Man with the upper hand”.

Looks like it’s gona be the start of a business Image. People are already asking where to buy or download these cards. They always have a hidden agenda.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... ac68e4.png[/img]

4kkids
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by 4kkids »

SassySassenach wrote:
4kkids wrote:I think the nanny ash IG is gonna come back to haunt the Fraudners. She has now opened herself up to constructive criticism. Wonder how she’ll handle that. Wonder if she controls the content or if Tyler is really the poster and the “Man with the upper hand”.

Looks like it’s gona be the start of a business Image. People are already asking where to buy or download these cards. They always have a hidden agenda.

I thought that too! They keep digging lower and lower.
The visual cards are nothing new. I used them in my inclusive classroom for years.
Kids thrive on routine...it’s not rocket science. Ass and Tyler are just lazy; plain and simple.
I hope those girls love nanny Ash more than their “parents” and start calling her mom!

4kkids
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by 4kkids »

Everything they do is a calculated move with money being the goal.
The girls are nothing but money making props for those two.
Simply put...pimping out the girls!
Shame on them. But they are the ones who will need to deal with their Heavenly Father in their afterlife!

Mom7GKK
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mom7GKK »

Thanks for the Nanny Ash IG link.

Wow, another way to expose the girls on the internet.

This is on a whole other level of privacy invasion for those poor children--now even the Nanny is putting them out there.

I can't imagine any other nanny that would be allowed (and probably encouraged) to expose so publicly the children that they care for. I would think that most nannies have a "confidentiality and non-disclosure" clause in their contracts to prevent the children from this very type of exposure.

Not only are the kids on display when the parents have them, but now the nanny??

I find this completely out of line, but then again, look who her "bosses" are.

Disgusting.
SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

4kkids wrote:
SassySassenach wrote:

I thought that too! They keep digging lower and lower.
The visual cards are nothing new. I used them in my inclusive classroom for years.
Kids thrive on routine...it’s not rocket science. Ass and Tyler are just lazy; plain and simple.
I hope those girls love nanny Ash more than their “parents” and start calling her mom!

My sister teaches preschool. She says those ‘cards’ are straight out of a teacher’s guide.

I babysit for my next door neighbor’s 2 and 4 y/o girl’s twice a week. We always “do” stuff— read books, practice colors, letters, playdoh, baking, etc. those kids were calling me mommy after a month. I felt terrible, but it was because I paid so much attention to them... just like I did with each of my five kids. It is not just about making your kids your top priority in your life— it is about genuinely WANTING them to be your top priority. It is not a sacrifice at all when you actually want it that way and enjoy it. Screw the nanny. You don’t want someone else raising your kids...

Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

SassySassenach wrote:

Thanks in advance!

ugh....another adult exploiting children. Any praise I felt for "Nanny" is gone. Work harder girls! Got another leech hanging off of you! :x
SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I’d like to know what her last name is so I could look her up on LinkedIn. Surely she has some experience at something besides babysitting.

I have nothing against the girl. It is not her fault that fatboy and bluehair have no interest in being parents.

Snarky33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky33 »

I don't think Nanny Ash has had any actual "nanny" or child development training. Why should anyone go to her for ideas???? Don't most people today know how to get on Pinterest or use the internet. Both are wonderful tools for parenting ideas. Maybe Nanny Ash should show CT or TT how to get to parenting web sites. Maybe one on childhood safety or childhood nutrition just show they can see the harm they are doing to their cas$hcows.
Nope
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Nope »

How quickly these two have become so entitled... ONE of their A/C units wasn’t working (upstairs). They called but repair person couldn’t come until Friday (when they’ll be gone on the mysterious vacation) and HOW ARE THEY SUPPOSED TO SLEEP WHEN IT’S ABOVE 80! Keep in mind it’s only one of their two units. Life is tough, people. Also their friend cookout (actually takeout) looked super suspicious but they explained the relationship so it does sound like they’ve known each other - but also “please follow their Instagram!”.

I don’t feel like checking the guesses for the mysterious vacation but they said no one guessed it. Does everyone still think it’s the family reunion?

eskayem
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eskayem »

How sad that us "haters" have suggested routines NUMEROUS times over the years but the GreedTurds ignore it but now that it financially benefits them, it's ok.

Jerks.

I'm glad they're eating somewhat better but with all that sugar it's simply not right to confuse with the diapers and potty training.

S-Doo, your Sara and Cara story made me smile. I love this age but I could do without her meltdowns if one goes missing. Yet ger imagination is incredible.
lisajohnson120
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lisajohnson120 »

Nope wrote:How quickly these two have become so entitled... ONE of their A/C units wasn’t working (upstairs). They called but repair person couldn’t come until Friday (when they’ll be gone on the mysterious vacation) and HOW ARE THEY SUPPOSED TO SLEEP WHEN IT’S ABOVE 80! Keep in mind it’s only one of their two units. Life is tough, people. Also their friend cookout (actually takeout) looked super suspicious but they explained the relationship so it does sound like they’ve known each other - but also “please follow their Instagram!”.

I don’t feel like checking the guesses for the mysterious vacation but they said no one guessed it. Does everyone still think it’s the family reunion?

At the end Bison called the builder and they had someone come out and fix it.. so they didn’t even have to wait a day! Sickening!

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”