GQS | Angry Bear, Blue Hair, 40 Sets of Swimwear | Part 27

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: GQS | Angry Bear, Blue Hair, 40 Sets of Swimwear | Part

Unread post by JD386 »

Also, those bathing suits already look super snug on the girls. Way to buy them something overpriced that they barely fit.

And only one person commented on the swim conpany’s IG post that they came from the GQS page. Clearly they don’t reach or impact as many people as they think they do.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

All right, you bozos. I know at least one of you reads here. Go.buy some bigger clothes for yourselves. Normally, the way you spend on yourselves makes me actually, literally sick. But when you can't zip up your shorts, it's not ok to wear them out in public, not even for a "water BBQ party". Especially if you live in Utah surrounded by Mormons who actually follow the rules of the religion. It's really rude. And when your shirt pulls that tightly across your big fat belly, and you can't1 seem to give up doughnuts or soda, you need to buy some larger ones. Please.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Snarky33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky33 »

To answer a question someone asked about A$$ley washing the girl$ swimsuits before they wear them....no she doesn't. And she also doesn't wash them after they wear them because they are one use only judging by how many swimming suits we have seen for the girls this summer.

Also regarding Bison posing with all the dolls, we know they copy everyone's idea and don't have any original ideas of their own....the Scott dad did a running gag with his wife's doll from childhood (which was hilarious). The Scott's are already getting more views than the Greedners and Bison can only hope to have Skyler's sense of humor and talent. I hope the Scott's distance themselves from the Greedners.
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Snarky33 wrote:To answer a question someone asked about A$$ley washing the girl$ swimsuits before they wear them....no she doesn't. And she also doesn't wash them after they wear them because they are one use only judging by how many swimming suits we have seen for the girls this summer.

Also regarding Bison posing with all the dolls, we know they copy everyone's idea and don't have any original ideas of their own....the Scott dad did a running gag with his wife's doll from childhood (which was hilarious). The Scott's are already getting more views than the Greedners and Bison can only hope to have Skyler's sense of humor and talent. I hope the Scott's distance themselves from the Greedners.
My guess is the Greedners will continue to try to blossom a friendship with the Scotts because they see their rising fame. They’re hoping to be mentioned in the Scotts vlog or IG which would get them potential new followers in their eyes. The Bingdongs did the same thing to the Greedners. Let’s just hope the Scotts are smarter and avoid them at all costs.
CherryBaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CherryBaby »

photonailpolish wrote:This thread has 48k views, their "GRAND TETONS AND JENNY LAKE FAMILY VACATION" (all caps cause thats how they title ALL of their vlogs, so annoying" has 47k. Good work SISs
I'm not sure where you can see how many views our threads get, but this is hilarious. Now that the "haters" are starting to outnumber the KADS, D&D are headed for big trouble. And when they go down, we can proudly take some credit for those girls enjoying their first bit of privacy.
meatloaf
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by meatloaf »

JD386 wrote:
meatloaf wrote:Could Tubby be any more self righteous? How very sick and sad that he has spoken about his mother that way. To tell the world the struggles that she has gone through and maybe the poor decisions she has made is unforgivable in my book. He should be very ashamed of himself.

Did he even ask permission to air the family’s dirty laundry. I don’t know if “dirty laundry” is the right way to say it but to ell the whole world about how they grew up.

And yet they all continue to bow down to these 2 morons. Jodi came over and took the girls because Sisster Wife’s work day was done. Where was Fatso? Where were you, Tubby. The cats FATHER. Four of you couldn’t take care of 4 cats?

If Jodi is going to continue to pander to her son then I don’t feel sorry for her at all.

The other thing that just chapped my hide was that he bragged about being a great missionary. You don’t know that. It’s hard to serve a mission and I don’t think that your selfish self would have lasted. I don’t believe for a minute that you left the MTC because of your family situation. You left because you didn’t want to be there or something was not right in your livfe. Which is alright but don’t lie about it all. I’m impressed with your brothers for serving because they stayed strong after having such an “awful” childhood. Shame on you Tubby, shame on you.

What is with her mothers’s voice? How awful is it? Scary! Maybe it’s a good thing she never wants to be filmed or talks. Thank you Mimi Goth.

One last thing what did Tubby do that he hopes goes viral? I don’t have Tapatalk so......

And where has Peach gone? We haven’t heard from her in a while.
He posted a photo on his IG of him laying on the ground with 4 baby dolls thrown on top of his neck/face and a wide eyed look on his face. The caption reads "Esme asked me to watch her babies. I'm not sure I'm qualified to handle this many at a time"!

I gave it a giant eye roll because it's incredibly fake.
Thanks for the info.

And no if you haven’t figured it out yet Tubby, you Are not qualified to take care of your cats. Ever. At any time.
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

They do read here...
The jumpy thing is now outside just like we suggested here.
Not sure why they can't think of things like that on their own.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Itsjusrme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Itsjusrme »

Wgchick22 wrote:For what she paid for the dome and teeter totter...
She could have gotten something more useful....

I don’t think either of them have a resourceful part in their brains.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
But they won’t get a playset as they only have 2-3 swings normally and it wouldn’t be fair if the girls had to wait turns (because that’s why she got the teater totter is cud they can all play on it at the same time and according to Ashley not very many toys are like that)
Wgchick22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wgchick22 »

Itsjusrme wrote:

But they won’t get a playset as they only have 2-3 swings normally and it wouldn’t be fair if the girls had to wait turns (because that’s why she got the teater totter is cud they can all play on it at the same time and according to Ashley not very many toys are like that)
So.... they aren’t able to teach their kids to share? When they go to school they will have to all be on the swing at the same time and the other kids will just have to wait? Will they be buying 4 cars for them when they turn 16 so they don’t have to share?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Wgchick22
Gossiper
Gossiper

eskayem wrote:Wait. She falls 5 feet and whomever is holding the phone doesn't even flinch. You guys are so fucking pathetic. Tyler doesn't even rush to get her. Shame it won't go viral? I don't know anymore with these helpless people.
I went back to rewatch it as I didn’t remember that happening~ I skipped over it because 4 adults asking if you love it was too much . I did see on my go back, the phone cut out as one second she had fallen and the next cut was her in Porkys lap. She fell as she was trying to get Dads attention and climb~ anyone should have seen it coming, but at least she wasn’t hurt and she hopefully remembers what happens when you don’t hold on.

Wgchick22
Gossiper
Gossiper

eskayem wrote:Stop misusing the word literally. Shows how uneducated you really are.

I'd be embarrassed if I had to pay someone to raise my kids while I sat back and watched.
Sorry for all my posts- trying to catch up! Did anyone notice Screech changed from her striped romper to the black one? Did they take two nights to put them together? Why couldn’t Tyson watch his kids if Nanny Ash was leaving?

eskayem
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eskayem »

Wgchick22 wrote:
eskayem wrote:Wait. She falls 5 feet and whomever is holding the phone doesn't even flinch. You guys are so fucking pathetic. Tyler doesn't even rush to get her. Shame it won't go viral? I don't know anymore with these helpless people.
I went back to rewatch it as I didn’t remember that happening~ I skipped over it because 4 adults asking if you love it was too much . I did see on my go back, the phone cut out as one second she had fallen and the next cut was her in Porkys lap. She fell as she was trying to get Dads attention and climb~ anyone should have seen it coming, but at least she wasn’t hurt and she hopefully remembers what happens when you don’t hold on.

I'm just saddened no 9ne really flinched when they saw her fall. They just kept filming. She had the wind knocked out of her. She was scared. They easily could have edited that out. But nope. Here world, see our daughter fall 5 feet, no big deal.
SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

eskayem wrote:
Wgchick22 wrote:

I'm just saddened no 9ne really flinched when they saw her fall. They just kept filming. She had the wind knocked out of her. She was scared. They easily could have edited that out. But nope. Here world, see our daughter fall 5 feet, no big deal.
Their editing never makes sense to me. They leave the weirdest, snark worthy stuff in & then basically tell the haters to eff off. It’s either a big eff you, or their day is just that boring/awful that this is the best they’ve got.

CanYouParenting
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CanYouParenting »

I kinda have a hunch that they have the weird cage dome thing and the plane thing rather than a proper playset because those things can be ripped out and moved easily, rather than a more permanent playset which would interrupt their statement ‘lawn’ which was installed for the parents to look at. Let’s face it, the whole house and garden (apart from the basement, kinda) was selected and designed for the parents to look at, not the girls to use..........

Itsjusrme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Itsjusrme »

Wgchick22 wrote:
Itsjusrme wrote:

So.... they aren’t able to teach their kids to share? When they go to school they will have to all be on the swing at the same time and the other kids will just have to wait? Will they be buying 4 cars for them when they turn 16 so they don’t have to share?

With Ashley’s logic and money wasting skills, yup
Nope
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Nope »

You guyses! Pioneer Day is JUST like 4th of July!!!! Statement dishes rolled out again and because it’s her family they actually use them. Boring vlog. Ass makes a huge commotion with water balloons so all the kids and her sister go after her. She called the kids rotten and was so harsh.

I agree with the SIS who said they got temporary outdoor play equipment on purpose. Instead of having a fire pit area installed they should have had a play area with mulch or whatever the recommended covering. I don’t see them just tossing up a play set on their statement grass.

New suits for everyone end of July and bought too small. A fool and his money...

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Join us in part 28 to continue!

viewtopic.php?f=248&t=13700&p=1185383#p1185383
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”