SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GQS | Angry Bear, Blue Hair, 40 Sets of Swimwear | Part

Unread post by SerendipitySusan »

UnicornSnark wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 25813b.jpg[/img]

AMU wants people to announce their pregnancy using Chinese blankets. Freshly Picked has been running the same promo for weeks. Never an original thought with these 2.

**I’m not sure this pic is allowed. Please delete if it’s against the rules.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sooooo.... the only thing ‘AMU’ contributed (by purchase) to that photo is that overpriced square of fabric???? But theyre calling it a “MU birth announcement?”

ROFL!!!

SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

JD386 wrote:Why are they getting useless crap for the backyard? Why not get a play set with a slide and swings? I was just fast forwarding so I didn’t catch everything. But there was mention of a teeter totter. Seriously!? Way to pick the lamest things from a playground.

So agreed!!

SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:
XYZ wrote:Their main income is YouTube?? Holy crap, doesn't she make a bunch of $$ from Senegence? I did not realize YouTube could be so lucrative. That just boggles my mind.
There are people who make 7 figures a year from YouTube. It's ridiculous. People videotape their kids, add some music, do a few edits, and upload it. And sit back and watch the money roll in. Most of them have little to no education, and would be making minimum wage if not for their kids and YouTube.
Can you tell it makes me sick?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
I understand, but then there are people like Casey niestat who work their butts off every single day creating and producing little films...awesome...i don’t begrudge him one penny.

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Here’s something I find bizarre. The KADs that pride themselves in telling the girls apart. Uh, I don’t even know which set of twins each name belongs to. Being able to tell identical twins FROM THE INTERNET apart is just plain weird. Especially the ones that matter of factly tell other KADs that they’re wrong and why they know which girl is which. It’s odd. And a little creepy.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

GQS | Angry Bear, Blue Hair, 40 Sets of Swimwear | Part 27

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

JD386 wrote:Here’s something I find bizarre. The KADs that pride themselves in telling the girls apart. Uh, I don’t even know which set of twins each name belongs to. Being able to tell identical twins FROM THE INTERNET apart is just plain weird. Especially the ones that matter of factly tell other KADs that they’re wrong and why they know which girl is which. It’s odd. And a little creepy.
Well, in fairness, I think most ladies here can tell them apart too (at least I know I can). If you've watched them their entire lives, it's pretty easy to tell them apart now. Especially as Evie's jaw misalignment becomes more pronounced as she's aged. I think the difference is that we "haters" aren't nasty, defensive, and judgmental if someone makes a mistake about it, lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
JD386 wrote:Here’s something I find bizarre. The KADs that pride themselves in telling the girls apart. Uh, I don’t even know which set of twins each name belongs to. Being able to tell identical twins FROM THE INTERNET apart is just plain weird. Especially the ones that matter of factly tell other KADs that they’re wrong and why they know which girl is which. It’s odd. And a little creepy.
Well, in fairness, I think most ladies here can tell them apart too (at least I know I can). If you've watched them their entire lives, it's pretty easy to tell them apart now. Especially as Evie's jaw misalignment becomes more pronounced as she's aged. I think the difference is that we "haters" aren't nasty, defensive, and judgmental if someone makes a mistake about it, lol.

I think what bugs me the most is definitely the self righteousness when stating why other people are wrong on who they thought it was. But maybe part of me thinking it's kinda creepy is because I haven't really closely followed them since birth and haven't really made an effort to pay attention to the differences between them. Just recently I learned that Evie/Scarlett were the chubby ones and Indie/Esme were the other ones. I had no idea before that.
Ireallydocare
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Ireallydocare »

<3 Just watched the trailer for the Scott quints and it is FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!

Did anyone notice that the first 10 seconds or so was Jamie outside in a flowing dress with a gardening hat on getting a garden trowel out of a drawer? Is this a great subtle way of slamming the Gardner's?
I think it is genius, even if it wasn't meant to be that at all.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

JD386 wrote:
Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:

I think what bugs me the most is definitely the self righteousness when stating why other people are wrong on who they thought it was. But maybe part of me thinking it's kinda creepy is because I haven't really closely followed them since birth and haven't really made an effort to pay attention to the differences between them. Just recently I learned that Evie/Scarlett were the chubby ones and Indie/Esme were the other ones. I had no idea before that.
Indie and Esme were always easy for me to tell apart, I don't think they look alike at all. But Scarlett and Evie are pretty hard to learn. Definitely much easier to tell those two apart now that their older, the mouths are different. And I can tell their voices now that they're talking more with Nanny Poppins, but that's recent for me.

The KADs go crazy when they think people are wrong. My favorite is always when they're completely being a jerk saying someone is wrong and you secretly know it's them who's wrong. Sometimes it's sooooo hard not to reply and tell them how stupid they are LOL

:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

SerendipitySusan wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
XYZ wrote:Their main income is YouTube?? Holy crap, doesn't she make a bunch of $$ from Senegence? I did not realize YouTube could be so lucrative. That just boggles my mind.
There are people who make 7 figures a year from YouTube. It's ridiculous. People videotape their kids, add some music, do a few edits, and upload it. And sit back and watch the money roll in. Most of them have little to no education, and would be making minimum wage if not for their kids and YouTube.

I understand, but then there are people like Casey niestat who work their butts off every single day creating and producing little films...awesome...i don’t begrudge him one penny.

Oh, absolutely. He deserves every penny. And Roman Atwood, who isn't perfect, but donates a TON to charity and does everything he can to make the Make a Wish kids who meet him feel special. He even had a bunch of them over to his house for a pool party. He keeps asking them "you do know you could have chosen anyone, right?"
But these "family vloggers" who pimp out their kids because they're too lazy and unmotivated to get themselves a real job, then live lavish lifestyles on the YouTube money, likely not saving much for the kids who make that lifestyle possible, just make me twitch.
These two are at the top of the list. Where would they be without "the durls"? Living in a relative's basement. And they act like they're doing us a favor by putting out videos.

CherryBaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CherryBaby »

Yes, it's so irritating when the Greedners or the KADS insinuate that the Greedners are doing the world this big favor by sharing their mundane journey with strangers. How very magnanimous of them.
meatloaf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by meatloaf »

lmmomSD wrote:

Makes me sick too. They pimp out their children and the money rolls in. I haven’t figured out what is wrong with these people yet but they are all just attention whores.
meatloaf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ireallydocare wrote:<3 Just watched the trailer for the Scott quints and it is FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!

Did anyone notice that the first 10 seconds or so was Jamie outside in a flowing dress with a gardening hat on getting a garden trowel out of a drawer? Is this a great subtle way of slamming the Gardner's?
I think it is genius, even if it wasn't meant to be that at all.
Don’t watch it on YouTube. Go to Hooktube and it’s free.
SnarkyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SnarkyJ »

I was listening to a podcast Mila Kunis recently did. She mentioned how her family moved to the US when she was 7 and she started acting as a hobby around the age of 9. Her parents struggled and they were often broke. With all of the money she brought in acting her parents never touched it. Her parents would’ve been eligible for a cut of her pay but they never took it or told her about the money until she was 18. So here is a family that is struggling from moving countries and they could’ve capitalized on their child and they didn’t at all. Amazing. The Greedners could learn a lot from that.
lisajohnson120
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lisajohnson120 »

SnarkyJ wrote:I was listening to a podcast Mila Kunis recently did. She mentioned how her family moved to the US when she was 7 and she started acting as a hobby around the age of 9. Her parents struggled and they were often broke. With all of the money she brought in acting her parents never touched it. Her parents would’ve been eligible for a cut of her pay but they never took it or told her about the money until she was 18. So here is a family that is struggling from moving countries and they could’ve capitalized on their child and they didn’t at all. Amazing. The Greedners could learn a lot from that.
Asshat is all about herself.. she doesn’t care about those girls.. it’s all about the attention and money they bring her.. She is one of the most selfish supposed mother I’ve ever seen.... Most mothers sacrifice for their kids.. I know did! I’ve never once seen her sacrifice shit for her kids because it’s all about her! She makes me sick!

meatloaf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Could Tubby be any more self righteous? How very sick and sad that he has spoken about his mother that way. To tell the world the struggles that she has gone through and maybe the poor decisions she has made is unforgivable in my book. He should be very ashamed of himself.

Did he even ask permission to air the family’s dirty laundry. I don’t know if “dirty laundry” is the right way to say it but to ell the whole world about how they grew up.

And yet they all continue to bow down to these 2 morons. Jodi came over and took the girls because Sisster Wife’s work day was done. Where was Fatso? Where were you, Tubby. The cats FATHER. Four of you couldn’t take care of 4 cats?

If Jodi is going to continue to pander to her son then I don’t feel sorry for her at all.

The other thing that just chapped my hide was that he bragged about being a great missionary. You don’t know that. It’s hard to serve a mission and I don’t think that your selfish self would have lasted. I don’t believe for a minute that you left the MTC because of your family situation. You left because you didn’t want to be there or something was not right in your livfe. Which is alright but don’t lie about it all. I’m impressed with your brothers for serving because they stayed strong after having such an “awful” childhood. Shame on you Tubby, shame on you.

What is with her mothers’s voice? How awful is it? Scary! Maybe it’s a good thing she never wants to be filmed or talks. Thank you Mimi Goth.

One last thing what did Tubby do that he hopes goes viral? I don’t have Tapatalk so......

And where has Peach gone? We haven’t heard from her in a while.
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

meatloaf wrote:Could Tubby be any more self righteous? How very sick and sad that he has spoken about his mother that way. To tell the world the struggles that she has gone through and maybe the poor decisions she has made is unforgivable in my book. He should be very ashamed of himself.

Did he even ask permission to air the family’s dirty laundry. I don’t know if “dirty laundry” is the right way to say it but to ell the whole world about how they grew up.

And yet they all continue to bow down to these 2 morons. Jodi came over and took the girls because Sisster Wife’s work day was done. Where was Fatso? Where were you, Tubby. The cats FATHER. Four of you couldn’t take care of 4 cats?

If Jodi is going to continue to pander to her son then I don’t feel sorry for her at all.

The other thing that just chapped my hide was that he bragged about being a great missionary. You don’t know that. It’s hard to serve a mission and I don’t think that your selfish self would have lasted. I don’t believe for a minute that you left the MTC because of your family situation. You left because you didn’t want to be there or something was not right in your livfe. Which is alright but don’t lie about it all. I’m impressed with your brothers for serving because they stayed strong after having such an “awful” childhood. Shame on you Tubby, shame on you.

What is with her mothers’s voice? How awful is it? Scary! Maybe it’s a good thing she never wants to be filmed or talks. Thank you Mimi Goth.

One last thing what did Tubby do that he hopes goes viral? I don’t have Tapatalk so......

He posted a photo on his IG of him laying on the ground with 4 baby dolls thrown on top of his neck/face and a wide eyed look on his face. The caption reads "Esme asked me to watch her babies. I'm not sure I'm qualified to handle this many at a time"!

I gave it a giant eye roll because it's incredibly fake.
UnicornSnark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by UnicornSnark »

meatloaf wrote:Could Tubby be any more self righteous? How very sick and sad that he has spoken about his mother that way. To tell the world the struggles that she has gone through and maybe the poor decisions she has made is unforgivable in my book. He should be very ashamed of himself.

It was a black and white picture of Bison laying down in his garment top, per usual, and has 4 baby dolls laying across his chest. He captions it saying he doesn’t know if he’s qualified for this ImageImageImage Cue all the KADs telling him of course he’s qualified and how it’s so cute that Esme has quads and blah blah blah. Of course she has quads; they bought 1 doll for each girl and Esme was playing with all of them. It’s on his IG account.

Eleanor Terese
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Eleanor Terese »

Are Ashley's brothers Jeffy & Blake her actual biological brothers? Just something I always wondered.
UnicornSnark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by UnicornSnark »

Eleanor Terese wrote:Are Ashley's brothers Jeffy & Blake her actual biological brothers? Just something I always wondered.
Nope, they are her biological cousins (I think I did that right) that goth Mimi adopted. Side note- I hate, hate, hate how he gushes about Mimi compared to the way he talks about his own mom. This is from an old blog.

Couchpotato10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Couchpotato10 »

Brought a tear to my eye for sure. I loved the beginning.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”