Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

GQS | From Dirt Poor, To Donuts Galore | Part 28

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

THREAD TITLE - Gardner Quad Squad | From Dirt Poor, To Donuts Galore | Part 28
TITLE CREDIT - SerendipitySusan

Queen of the Thread - TBD

PLEASE SEE MY NEXT POST for info on the next round of the "Queen of the Thread" meme contest!

Continued from Part 27 - viewtopic.php?f=248&t=13691&p=1178142#p1178142

It's never to early to make a title suggestion for the next thread here - viewtopic.php?f=248&t=13073&p=1178134#p1178134
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: GQS | From Dirt Poor, To Donuts Galore | Part 28

Welcome to the new and updated version of the game....
Planting A Photo, 'Gardnering' A Meme!!!

Who will be crowned the officially unofficial Queen of SIS for this thread? Only time will tell!
The title will hold no real powers, but does hold lots of bragging rights!

For this new and updated version of the game, the photos that you use to create the memes are UP TO YOU!
You may chose any photo you would like, with a few rules...
- Memes will be accepted for 48 hours following this post
- The meme/poster with the most likes at the end of the 48 hours will be crowned the Queen of the thread!
- Meme photos must contain at least 1 adult (Tyson and/or Ashley)
- The original source of the photos must be one of the GQS social media sites (this CAN include screenshots from videos as well)
- If your photo includes the GQS kids, the snark may ONLY be about the parents. Any meme that snarks about the kids will be disqualified and deleted. While we know the kids behavior is less than ideal most of the time, the responsibility for that lies solely with the parents.

If you would like to participate but need a photo suggestion, PLEASE don't hesitate to ask for assistance!

I challenge you to take a "blast from the past" photo and turn it in to a meme! Then come back here and post it for us to see! Whichever meme has the most likes by 9:00 am EST on July 27, will be crowned the unofficial Queen of the thread. Your title will come with no real powers, but will hold lots of bragging rights! I'll even post some confetti for you to look at! Come have fun with me!! And may the odds be ever in your favor!!!
Krouton
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Krouton »

I should've asked the question "what do you do all day" when he asked for blog questions. A day in the life of a worthless, unemployed pig who has a nanny and yard man.
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

My recap after watching today...

1. It was kinda cute when the girls pulled off each task they had already done for the day. Definitely seems to keep them focused with a routine. But asking them if they want a treat because they were done? Bad.

2. That airplane thing is going to get soooooooo hot sitting in the sun.

3. Their AC is out again. Poor Tyson slept on the couch last night.

4. Sno cones because they did it on the 4th so it’s a tradition(?) oh look! They’re near the swimsuit place. Which means they’re near the soda place.

5. Those swimsuits are WAY too small on the girls.

6. They finally used Ashley’s fancy dishes. Except Tyson who is using a paper plate.

7. As Ashley was spraying the kids with the hose it was blatantly obvious that those shorts don’t come anywhere close to zipping/buttoning.

8. If you want to avoid assaulting your ear drums, skip the water balloon scene. Screech and squeal.

9. Fireworks consisted of Ashley trying to make sure she was in the video while recording the girls reactions.

10. She bought new solar lights for the walkway. More frivolous spending.

At least this vlog had real content and wasn’t 20 minutes of the girls playing with play doh. Or something else that should be condensed into 2 minutes.
UnicornSnark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by UnicornSnark »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 8da42d.png[/img]

This comment is from another family vlogger semi-explaining how they get paid from YouTube. It seems like they get paid per hour of viewing time, though I could be wrong. Is this why the Greedners make 30+ minute vlogs with lots of useless fillers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

The other day they went to Home Depot to get drip system extenders so Bison doesn't have to 'hand' water the front walkway plants anymore. Stating that it takes up a lot of time to do that. Oh brother.. Takes up time that he would be doing what?? Oh right, I know the real reason, it would be hard to water lying down and he needs to be standing in order to do that.

Guess that's when she got her new solar lights for the walkway, 'Like my new solar lights?' Also, who moves their dining room table and chair outdoors to eat? Buy an outdoor dining set while you are at it, spending like crazy.
UnicornSnark
Gossiper
Gossiper

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 6aabc5.png[/img]

From Bisons instastories. He tried to lip sync and he looks hideous. The counters are a mess, I thought he had OCD?!? There are three soda cups on the counter and each girl has a styrofoam cup of something. Admittedly, it could be water in the cup but I doubt it. Oh, and indie twirls her dress and I’m fairly certain she has a diaper under her dress.

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

UnicornSnark wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 6aabc5.png[/im]

From Bisons instastories. He tried to lip sync and he looks hideous. The counters are a mess, I thought he had OCD?!? There are three soda cups on the counter and each girl has a styrofoam cup of something. Admittedly, it could be water in the cup but I doubt it. Oh, and indie twirls her dress and I’m fairly certain she has a diaper under her dress.

That kitchen is a disaster! Probably waiting for Nanny Ash to get there and start cleaning. No way that’s water. No kid drinks that intently from a cup of water. And yeah that doesn’t look like regular underwear. Especially from the back.
lisajohnson120
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lisajohnson120 »

UnicornSnark wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 6aabc5.png[/img]

Of course the counters are a mess and sinks are full... they can’t clean up after themselves. They have to wait for Nanny Ash to come and clean up after their party.. they make me so sick and she is as stupid as they are for doing it! I sure hope she gets paid good for being their maid/Nanny/ sister wife lol

Krouton
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Krouton »

Stop calling your children rotten you bitch. If they are rotten, it's because you made them that way. Their behavior is a direct result of how you are raising them, so maybe you are the one who is rotten. Why not google founders day before you make a vlog so the whole world doesn't know how stupid you are. Mormon my ass.
ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

Another photo shoot. Time for over edited pictures where the girls look miserable [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 21f116.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk
ItIsSunny
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ItIsSunny »

I used to mow an acre of lawn. Clearing the lawn for mowing was always a big item. It was advantageous to keep play areas maintenance-free (like the G's tramp & firepit). I am dumbfounded on why they don't invest in a quality play area that does not require mowing and does not have cement underneath. The new playsets and the "outdoor" furniture all have to be moved for each mowing. I do hope their garage has a backdoor entrance where they can store all these things.

That new plane teeter-totter thing needs to disappear. The kids attention expires with their initial curiosity. It only works when an adult is there to make it move, and then only moves a few inches. I suspect it is intended for younger children. The play dome is wonderful imaginative exercise for both the kids & the adults who have to move it for mowing.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ears wrote:Another photo shoot. Time for over edited pictures where the girls look miserable [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 21f116.jpg[/img]

How in the world will she ever cope when those stupid red dresses no longer fit the girls? It's ridiculous that they've been able to wear these for like three years now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
UnicornSnark
Gossiper
Gossiper

ears wrote:Another photo shoot. Time for over edited pictures where the girls look miserable [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 21f116.jpg[/img]

I was wondering when we would see the Loni smith summer shoot. Don’t they always do a 4th of July shoot? I wonder why they’re doing Christmas...

Itsjusrme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Itsjusrme »

So it must run in the family. When Tyson was grilling and the steak caught fire he blamed the sisters steak and she replied “its because it is from a real cow!” I don’t know about the US but us in Canada only get steak from real cows.
Itsjusrme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Itsjusrme »

So it must run in the family. When Tyson was grilling and the steak caught fire he blamed the sisters steak and she replied “its because it is from a real cow!” I don’t know about the US but us in Canada only get steak from real cows.
AuntieEm
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AuntieEm »

Can't wait to see how much taller Indie has grown since she had that big growth spurt and all the last time. And yes, those dresses again. Lather, rinse, repeat. Bring on the benadryl.
lisajohnson120
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lisajohnson120 »

Itsjusrme wrote:So it must run in the family. When Tyson was grilling and the steak caught fire he blamed the sisters steak and she replied “its because it is from a real cow!” I don’t know about the US but us in Canada only get steak from real cows.
I thought it was kinda weird that they brought their own meat.... Every cook out I have at my house I buy all the meat to be grilled! Others bring the side dishes...

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
ears wrote:Another photo shoot. Time for over edited pictures where the girls look miserable [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 21f116.jpg[/im]

How in the world will she ever cope when those stupid red dresses no longer fit the girls? It's ridiculous that they've been able to wear these for like three years now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Are we sure she didn’t just buy the same dress in every size?
Cavmom20
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Cavmom20 »

ItIsSunny wrote:I used to mow an acre of lawn. Clearing the lawn for mowing was always a big item. It was advantageous to keep play areas maintenance-free (like the G's tramp & firepit). I am dumbfounded on why they don't invest in a quality play area that does not require mowing and does not have cement underneath. The new playsets and the "outdoor" furniture all have to be moved for each mowing. I do hope their garage has a backdoor entrance where they can store all these things.

That new plane teeter-totter thing needs to disappear. The kids attention expires with their initial curiosity. It only works when an adult is there to make it move, and then only moves a few inches. I suspect it is intended for younger children. The play dome is wonderful imaginative exercise for both the kids & the adults who have to move it for mowing.
Throughout the whole home building process there were SO many suggestions to put a door in the back of the garage for convenience. Think fatso ever listened to them? Nope. I hope he's regretting it now. Although we all know he won't be walking things to and from the front of the garage. He'll do whatever is easiest for him meaning things won't get put away or the girls won't get new things to play with in the yard from the garage

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”