GQS | From Dirt Poor, To Donuts Galore | Part 28

Punkincookie
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GQS | From Dirt Poor, To Donuts Galore | Part 28

Unread post by Punkincookie »

They said they were taking the weekend off from vlogging but just posted a video about them shopping til they drop, another fancy dinner and tour of the hotel. I wonder if they talked their way into free or discounted room for vlogging the place. Kinda looks like the trampoline is already ripped, one side has the springs exposed, not very safe for the girls.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk
Eleanor Terese
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Eleanor Terese »

Looks like Madison & Oakland have them unless it was just for that day in the Vlog. I skipped through most of the footage with Ash & Tyson. I did catch a bit where Tyson said something about how fun it was to have a day of freedom & not have to do anything but shopping. Made me roll my eyes cos it sounds like he meant not having to be a parent & do things with the girls.
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

UnicornSnark wrote:OMG Tapatalk is having so many issues! Sorry for repeating posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know right! I couldn't even get on last night, it just kept trying to open. Now I cant read past your post, its like stuck. Oh well, happy Sunday ladies.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

They took a break from shop til you drop in Restoration Hardware. Sitting on an outdoor furniture set, Bison says he thinks he has found the set for them. I looked up that set and you are talking in the thousands 3 to 4 at least. They do that 'we should' line all the time, so it probably won't happen. But if they do, they should be ashamed. What about the playset?!?
The girls bouncing on the 'tramp', hanging on that climbing thing and that stupid airplane, is all very sad.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Join us over in Part 29 to continue-

viewtopic.php?f=248&t=13718&p=1194395#p1194395

Snark On!
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”