GQS | From Dirt Poor, To Donuts Galore | Part 28

Rileysmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: GQS | From Dirt Poor, To Donuts Galore | Part 28

Unread post by Rileysmomma »

Eleanor Terese wrote:Sometimes you see the Nanny Ash footage & how much fun the girls have sometimes with her & I think if I was their mother I'd be kinda jealous that my girls were having so much more fun in the care of another woman & that you were missing out. But they don't seem at all bothered, I often think Nanny Ash seems more like their mother than their actual mother. It's sad.
As a working mom, I was definitely jealous at times of my kid's caregiver and the preschool cook, Miss Mary, who I was told served much more delicious fish sticks and other delicacies than I. But I gradually learned that it's a wonderful thing for your child to have healthy relationships with other adults. Over the years, I've passed this knowledge on to coworkers who also struggled with the same jealousy.

The fact that Trash doesn't seem to care that the cats actually prefer NA to her just shows that she doesn't give a shit about the girls.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
4kkids
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by 4kkids »

Rileysmomma wrote:T&A on display. (Tits and acne)

Oh, and look, a wildabeast in the background![img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 510974.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Bah,ha,ha!!!! Love it!!
Would make for a great title suggestion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ItIsSunny
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ItIsSunny »

The hard truth is that, no matter how they got them, they can show potential advertisers that they have a following of nearly 1/2 million YouTube Subscribers. They put together these videos to showcase a hotel, a restaurant or whatever will give them goods and services in return. My guess is that their excursions cost them transportation and vlog editing time only.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Wow-- what a stud. I know it's not good to fat-shame, but when someone is as gluttonous as he is, it's just really hard to resist...[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 625cd6.jpg[/img]

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
UnicornSnark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by UnicornSnark »

ItIsSunny wrote:The hard truth is that, no matter how they got them, they can show potential advertisers that they have a following of nearly 1/2 million YouTube Subscribers. They put together these videos to showcase a hotel, a restaurant or whatever will give them goods and services in return. My guess is that their excursions cost them transportation and vlog editing time only.
I doubt Ruth’s Chris needs their advertising. The restaurant they’re going to tonight is rated #1 on Trip Advisor for Salt Lake, they probably don’t need the Gardner’s advertising either. If the hotel comped them in exchange for advertising then that wasn’t the brightest move considering a majority of their followers are 13 or living in another country with no plans to visit Salt Lake ever. Plus, forgetting to mention that you were comped for something in exchange for advertising is a big no-no according to the FTC. Of course, the rules don’t apply to the Greedners so who really knows.

Cavmom20
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Cavmom20 »

Eww he's so ugly. Why does he think anyone wants to see that?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I know bigger guys who have no the greatest or even downright horrible habits. Idiot crosses the line because of the standards he holds for women and his wife and his daughters are completely different than the ones he apparently has for himself. Two of his daughters are going bald from elaborate hairstyles [and malnutrition let's be real] but he apparently can be however unbathed and he expects women on social media to tell him and his hasn't been washed in several days hair is cute.
Beauregard1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Beauregard1 »

I think we judge her based on a normal, 32 year old, educated, loving mother. She is not. She isnt jealous of nanny Ash. I think she is relieved. Relieved that someone else can take over. Relieved that someone else knows what to do. She, Ashley, only wants to dress them up and do their hair and accept compliments. She is completely clueless and anxiety ridden when it comes to handling her children by herself. This maybe why she still treats them like babies. She doesn’t know anything about children beyond this age. I really do think she herself has never progressed mentally beyond her early teens. She hasn’t joined playgroups because she doesn’t understand how beneficial these would be for her kids. She is completely over her head. I’m sure she panics at night because she is so clueless and doesn’t know which way to turn. To get away from it all, she is more than happy to turn them over to Tyler and Nash, and anybody elsewilling to take them.
One example: Esme screaming in terror wanting to get down from the pocrch swing. She doesn’t rush to her aid, instead, she does the exact opposite, laughs and continues to film.
4kkids
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by 4kkids »

Why do they feel the need to shove in everyone’s face how much shopping ASS is doing? How much money she is spending?
Why on earth would you spend your anniversary weekend shopping? How is that special when she does it all the time at home?
I guess it says a lot about their relationship... they have none. Tyler posts all these “lovey doves” posts about Ass but she NEVER posts ones of him.

Makes you wanna day hmmmmm!!!

SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

GQS | From Dirt Poor, To Donuts Galore | Part 28

Unread post by SerendipitySusan »

UnicornSnark wrote:
ItIsSunny wrote:The hard truth is that, no matter how they got them, they can show potential advertisers that they have a following of nearly 1/2 million YouTube Subscribers. They put together these videos to showcase a hotel, a restaurant or whatever will give them goods and services in return. My guess is that their excursions cost them transportation and vlog editing time only.
I doubt Ruth’s Chris needs their advertising. The restaurant they’re going to tonight is rated #1 on Trip Advisor for Salt Lake, they probably don’t need the Gardner’s advertising either. If the hotel comped them in exchange for advertising then that wasn’t the brightest move considering a majority of their followers are 13 or living in another country with no plans to visit Salt Lake ever. Plus, forgetting to mention that you were comped for something in exchange for advertising is a big no-no according to the FTC. Of course, the rules don’t apply to the Greedners so who really knows.

These are very high end places that the vast majority of the greedners’ followers couldn’t afford (not to mention, most followers aren’t in the area). Just like the greedners themselves couldn’t have afforded those places before they became greedy immoral pyramid schemers. So I agree; don’t see any upside to giving them free stuff to make crappy videos.

Couchpotato10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Couchpotato10 »

lmmomSD wrote:Wow-- what a stud. I know it's not good to fat-shame, but when someone is as gluttonous as he is, it's just really hard to resist...[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 625cd6.jpg[/img]

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Tyler: Oh, Ash baby, it’s the second Saturday of the month. It’s missionary position night!
Ash baby: Oh shit, dammit!

SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I’m very confused. Acne? Even with the 15 skin products twice a day—I think someone said a $500 value? Acne? That’s umpossible.

SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I’m very confused. Acne? Even with the 15 skin products twice a day—I think someone said a $500 value? Acne? That’s umpossible.

SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I’m very confused. Acne? Even with the 15 senescence skin products twice a day—I think someone said a $500 value? Acne? That’s umpossible.

SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Dammit! Sorry about the multiple posting.

ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

I don't think the hotel gave them a deal to vlog/IG. I think they just can't help themselves. They can't help but share everything. They think they are so important. Or they think we really are "jealous haters" and enjoy showing off and making others jealous.

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

ears wrote:I don't think the hotel gave them a deal to vlog/IG. I think they just can't help themselves. They can't help but share everything. They think they are so important. Or they think we really are "jealous haters" and enjoy showing off and making others jealous.

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk
I think it’s for FUTURE freebies. They try to pimp it out now in hopes that they’ll be contacted for future partnership.
Donits and Durls
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Donits and Durls »

It’s their 13th anniversary not a big deal! It doesn’t warrant yet another trip! I’m sorry but I used to enjoy our anniversary when my kids were younger WITH my kids...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

This!! We just celebrated 14 years, we’ve been parents 12 of those 14 years. In our days of less money, we would take our kids to dinner with us to celebrate. 7 years ago we started taking family vacations, We make sure to plan our vacations every year over our anniversary because we can’t think of a better way to celebrate than spending family time with our four kids!

The fact that these two will never understand the joy we get from celebrating our marriage, the beginning of our family, with our family is just one of the reasons I hate them!!!!!!

Donits and Durls
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Donits and Durls »

It’s their 13th anniversary not a big deal! It doesn’t warrant yet another trip! I’m sorry but I used to enjoy our anniversary when my kids were younger WITH my kids...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

This!! We just celebrated 14 years, we’ve been parents 12 of those 14 years. In our days of less money, we would take our kids to dinner with us to celebrate. 7 years ago we started taking family vacations, We make sure to plan our vacations every year over our anniversary because we can’t think of a better way to celebrate than spending family time with our four kids!

The fact that these two will never understand the joy we get from celebrating our marriage, the beginning of our family, with our family is just one of the reasons I hate them!!!!!!

UnicornSnark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by UnicornSnark »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 25a4c7.png[/img] [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... fda928.png[/img]

Bisons dinner looks very Keto friendlyImage

And I thought they said yesterday that they weren’t vlogging this weekend but Bison is editing the vlog while Trash “reads.” So it will be the T&A vlog? What can possibly be in the vlog that they haven’t already posted on their thousand instastories?

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”