GQS | Lipshit and Swaddles: QuadrupleThePrices | Part 29

Re: GQS | Lipshit and Swaddles: QuadrupleThePrices | Part 29

Unread post by Guest »

Wgchick22 wrote:
sandart64 wrote:
SerendipitySusan wrote:Pull-ups are bad enough, but being almost four years old and stuck in a saturated pull-up full of your waste is just horrific. They are supposed to be for accidents, and if your kid has an accident, you take it OFF, you don’t leave your kid walking around in it! Those poor kids must be so confused about potty. I’m appalled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And then the responses are it’s ok because Scarlett and Evie don’t feel well? Huh? What does that have to do with anything? These girls mention it enough that they have to go and these parents are so lazy! It’s awful to think about. They could have potty trained one at a time if it was overwhelming- which I am sure it is, but seriously! Screech is clearly here for the “fame” and that’s it. She has no interest in being a Mom. Porky just wants to raise pretty girls that he can marry off at 18.

I just can not fathom the laziness of these people. They work so hard - decorating their house for fall in August and having sells for lipshit and Chinese blankets. But we can’t potty train our kids, that’s too much work. I mean there are FOUR of them. But I can buy FOUR of everything because I haven’t taught them to share.

The curlers they bought for the kids hair were $60each but so worth it, right? Because everyone is prettier with curls. They look like poodles.

Shame. Shame. Shame.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Those girls are going to be hard to marry off if they’re still in pull ups at 18!!

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Night lady »

And ya gotta love the people who comment saying "you don't know their circumstances, blah blah blah"
"You only see 20 minutes to their day"
"Its hard potty training 1 kid, let alone 4"
My goodness those girls are nearly 4 years old and still not fully potty trained!!
Who cares what their circumstances are, get them out of pull ups during the day.
No excuse for them. None!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Heck I had a child who was ruddy hard and stubborn to potty train, and he was day and nighy trained by 4!
lisajohnson120
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by lisajohnson120 »

Haulnarse wrote:Heck I had a child who was ruddy hard and stubborn to potty train, and he was day and nighy trained by 4!
I have a grandson that was the same way.... Had absolutely no interest in it until after he was 3.. But it sure didn’t take us 6 months to get him there..

SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by SerendipitySusan »

The thing about potty training is you can’t do it one day and not the next. It is a full time commitment. Screechy and bison, if you’re too “busy,” put them back in diapers and check back in a year or two. Ugh.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

SerendipitySusan wrote:The thing about potty training is you can’t do it one day and not the next. It is a full time commitment. Screechy and bison, if you’re too “busy,” put them back in diapers and check back in a year or two. Ugh.

And unfortunately potty training requires parents to stay at home for a good chunk in the beginning, parents actually have to take notice of their kids - recognise their cues and behaviours to pin point when they might need to go. Its not a one day event where it happens magically. Its not hard to stick a potty in the boot of the car (or back seat footwell) and some water & wipes to clean it out.

They are lazy. L A Z Y Tyson - not HUMBLE - LAZY! They also don’t realise how lucky they are to have those girls. Yet they are fucking their lives up! They may not be physically abusing the girls (they could be too), but they are mentally abusive.

They really are poor excuses for “parents”. I had hope that Nash was going to be a good influence on them. I wonder if the church “gifted” her to them... Mormans like more than one wife??

I wonder if they ever thought their infertility was a sign from their Heavenly Father?? A sign not to have kids you can’t care for.
CherryBaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CherryBaby »

Enough wrote:
4kkids wrote:I feel a lie feed coming on....Tyler only posts those silly “humble, stay true” posters when his panties are in a bunch, feeling heat and major insecurities!
Love it!
Carry on my sisters! Good job!

More and more people are making comments on their accounts. Their views are not nearly where they used to be. Their world is crumbling and I am enjoying watching it fall apart piece by piece.

They have told so many lies and spewed so much BS they can’t keep their stories straight.

I am also wondering about the lipshit business. She has done a few flash “sells” lately that she is giving discounts on. She used to do these only on stuff she had in her personal stock and she would tell you to order from her website if you wanted something she didn’t have. Today’s was order anything and she would discount it and she is saying don’t order on the website. Wonder if her overall “sells” are down?

Could it be that if you order through her website that she has to split the profits with her uplines, so she just wants you to order straight from her? Because I have also noticed that she is running a lot of "sells." If her scammy product was still selling like hotcakes she would have no need to run these constant sales. Same with her pedo husband's Chinese blankets.
CherryBaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CherryBaby »

meatloaf wrote:
Haulnarse wrote:Fishy kisses.... more like a hairy arsehole

Looks like a monkey’s butt to me. Ick!

B4bfmmom--your well thought out post regarding him taking control of her at 13 was spot-on and appreciated. All snarking aside, what he did/does to her should be actionable in a court of law.

Ashley, you have been used, humiliated and ruined quite enough. Please don't tell us that you respond when he tries to kiss you with his hairy butthole lips. You may have your flaws, Trashley, but you absolutely don't deserve that.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

The idiots sticking up for them with the pullups.

There was 8 kids, 3 who look to be of an age where they can take themselves to the toilet, that leaves 5 girls who need supervision- and wow like magic... 5 able bodied adults who can take them!

The girls are what 3 months off being 4?
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Continue in part 30

viewtopic.php?f=248&t=13736
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”