GQS | Lipshit and Swaddles: QuadrupleThePrices | Part 29

SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

GQS | Lipshit and Swaddles: QuadrupleThePrices | Part 29

Unread post by SerendipitySusan »

“Hevver” And “Barley” are tied for the most asinine nicknames ever. These kids aren’t babies anymore. If they HAVE to use nicknames why not use the ones that are versions of their real names like Evie and Scarley?

If anyone in this family deserves to be called Heavy, I think we all know who that would be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: GQS | Lipshit and Swaddles: QuadrupleThePrices | Part 29

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I'm not much of a nickname person yet I think Lettie would be a cute nickname for a Scarlet.
CherryBaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CherryBaby »

gram3 wrote:Comments on Tybloooney's instagram from the same poster: (one comment per picture)

The girls noses are expanding as fast as Ashley's rear

These girls are still in pull ups? That's pretty basic stuff a parent can do. Gonna hire that out to the nanny too?

You are going to regret all the times you willingly gave up with your kids. They will have mostly memories of babysitters. But, as long as your needs come first, right

Have you ever heard of teeth whitening? You're hard to look at.

You look like Jim Carrey in Dumb and Dumber with that hairdo.

I get sick seeing all the junk and sugar these girls eat. You do know how hard obesity is to deal with, right? Why do that to someone else?

Sold the girls privacy for some cheap dollar store decorations

If only you could show just a modicum of interest in decorating your kids' rooms

You missed this moment because you were watching a store use you for publicity. That moment is gone. They will never be that young again

Is this the 13-year-old you fell in love with? P e d o
Your posts are always great. I love your subtle digs using nicknames for them like Tyblooney, etc.

And to the above poster(s) who agreed with me that Esme's behavior is getting out of hand. I agree that Evie used to be the problem, but now we blame her for everything, when it really has shifted to Esme being the brattiest. If you listen closely you can always here her with my turn, my turn, etc. But in reality, the only girl that isn't over-the- top spoiled is Scarlett, IMO.
emiliajune
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by emiliajune »

SerendipitySusan wrote:“Hevver” And “Barley” are tied for the most asinine nicknames ever. These kids aren’t babies anymore. If they HAVE to use nicknames why not use the ones that are versions of their real names like Evie and Scarley?

If anyone in this family deserves to be called Heavy, I think we all know who that would be.

I think their nicknames are so bad. I do actually like their ‘real’ names. I love the name Esme but even ‘Ezzy’ sounds awful to me. Calling her Ez every now and then is fine and we all tend to shorten things every now and then but they 99% call her Ezzy, I think it’s so ugly. Evie I get since Evangeline is so long, but why do they NEVER use Evangeline? Barley is the worst nickname. Calling her Scarly sometimes, okay, but Barley/Barles is just so so bad. I get Indie pie is funny if you say it once but Indie even said ‘Indie Pie Gardner’a while ago when you asked her what her name was. Yes that might be cute the way she said it but they just take it to another level with their names.

SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Really sick of Bison saying his girls are ‘adorable.’ “Look how adorable these girls are!” And “can you believe how adorable they are?”

Want to know the truth? They look like poodles with that curly ponytail on top. And making them sleep in curlers every night is terrible.

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

SerendipitySusan wrote:Really sick of Bison saying his girls are ‘adorable.’ “Look how adorable these girls are!” And “can you believe how adorable they are?”

Want to know the truth? They look like poodles with that curly ponytail on top. And making them sleep in curlers every night is terrible.

I second that. They sleep in curlers only to end up with a very unflattering poodlesque look. The bows they then slap on just add to the overall non-adorable look. #stopcurlertorturewithresultslikethese
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

SerendipitySusan wrote:Really sick of Bison saying his girls are ‘adorable.’ “Look how adorable these girls are!” And “can you believe how adorable they are?”

Honestly, neither set of twins is cute in my opinion. The heavies are slightly better but overall they just aren’t that cute.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

The comments about how adorable they are bug me because it's literally all the "parents" care about.
3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by 3momstrong »

JD386 wrote:Ass went down the twisty slide first to "get footage of the girls coming down". It was basically her squealing the whole way down and then a millisecond shot of the girls coming down. Then on every subsequent ride she just screams and squeals with the camera pointed on her giant wide open mouth. I seriously had to fast forward or mute anything with Ashley and her giant ass mouth. I would hate to be in a ride with Tyson were you have to pull a bar down towards you because you can't even get it close to the poor girls to hold them in securely.

Then comes the trip to actually meet Santa. We have to somehow arrange (and then rearrange) the girls on his lap because heaven forbid we put them in the wrong order. But then lets rip the cheetos away first. And then Santa asks if they eat their fruits and vegetables. Silence. Followed by "mostly fruit". Then we convince the girls that they are sooooooo good. Really? They are your definition of good?

Tyson's head/face looks huge as ever today. Dude. GET A HAIRCUT. Your giant hairdo and beard are making you look even fatter than you already are. Or maybe ACTUALLY go on that diet you claim you're on.
Agree! That hair looks like he stuck something in an electrical outlet. Not remotely attractive. He’s disgusting.

3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by 3momstrong »

Still wondering and waiting for a response, Goth Mimi! How in the hell does today’s 100% BORING SNOOZEFEST vlog promote infertility awareness? Oh wait ... it doesn’t. It’s your daughter with the 13 year old mentality being her usual loud mouth, screechy, narcissistic self, along with your lazy, slob SIL filming themselves. Mind boggling to me there are KADS left who find them remotely interesting.

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

The girls have fried over processed hair at THREE.
reefmango
Talker
Talker

Unread post by reefmango »

When watching one of the Busby vlogs from, perhaps last year, I remember Adam and Danielle having a conversation with the owner of the Pre-School regarding bossiness. The owner was recommending that 2 of the girls move up to the next class. They had become leaders in their current class and in terms of development, she thought it was a good idea for them to be challenged more. She also stated that in moving those 2 girls up, the other 3 would have an opportunity to continue to excel and become leaders in their own right. Not sure this makes sense, however, in thinking about Esme, she had definitely become quite bossy. Obviously, we only see a splash of the Greedners' lives in their vlogs, yet still it's apparent that the girls are developing at different rates. D&D don't seem to care...

And the vlogs are getting ridiculously boring, indeed!

How many times are D&D going to film the same 'ol thing. It's not the Gardner Quad Squad. It's the B$A$H show. And the FF are simply supporting cast members. They are such dimwits!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

3momstrong wrote:Still wondering and waiting for a response, Goth Mimi! How in the hell does today’s 100% BORING SNOOZEFEST vlog promote infertility awareness? Oh wait ... it doesn’t. It’s your daughter with the 13 year old mentality being her usual loud mouth, screechy, narcissistic self, along with your lazy, slob SIL filming themselves. Mind boggling to me there are KADS left who find them remotely interesting.

She peaked at 13. That's really sad.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Andielina0984 »

So glad I found this thread. These people drive me nuts. They exploit their kids. Use them to get free things. Don’t have jobs, but need a live in nanny and housekeeper. They wanted kids but can’t handle them? They blocked me on their Facebook page for saying that those babies don’t need to have curling irons to their hair.

Couchpotato10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Couchpotato10 »

Andielina0984 wrote:So glad I found this thread. These people drive me nuts. They exploit their kids. Use them to get free things. Don’t have jobs, but need a live in nanny and housekeeper. They wanted kids but can’t handle them? They blocked me on their Facebook page for saying that those babies don’t need to have curling irons to their hair.

It is hard to keep your mouth shut-believe me I’ve learned. So come to this site and let it all out. We feel ya sister and welcome!

SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Sorry to ask a question that I’m sure has been asked and answered a hundred times, but how old was Tyson the bison when asswipe was 13? 20? Older? I’m so grossed out at the thought...

Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Andielina0984 »

SerendipitySusan wrote:Sorry to ask a question that I’m sure has been asked and answered a hundred times, but how old was Tyson the bison when asswipe was 13? 20? Older? I’m so grossed out at the thought...

I’m pretty sure he was 18/19

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Fishy kisses.... more like a hairy arsehole

Couchpotato10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Couchpotato10 »

Haulnarse wrote:Fishy kisses.... more like a hairy arsehole

ImageImageImageImage

Rileysmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rileysmomma »

Andielina0984 wrote:
SerendipitySusan wrote:Sorry to ask a question that I’m sure has been asked and answered a hundred times, but how old was Tyson the bison when asswipe was 13? 20? Older? I’m so grossed out at the thought...

I’m pretty sure he was 18/19

Trashley was about 2 weeks shy of her 14th birthday when they met. Tyler was 19 (he turned 20 three months later).

For those who haven't heard about this enchanted evening, in A$$'s own words...
(Remember he was almost a 20-year-old man.)

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 79cca9.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”