GQS | Slutty Food Galore and Ugly Fall Decor | Part 30

Pace5
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GQS | Slutty Food Galore and Ugly Fall Decor | Part 30

Unread post by Pace5 »

Didn’t Diono give them the car seats the girls have had? So they got $400 seats times 4 for free. So they’re still not having to pay out of pocket for seats. And if these seats are cheaper, they’re making money off it. I guess they know what to do now when they get desperate for some cash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cavmom20
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Cavmom20 »

ears wrote:
lisajohnson120 wrote:Now the clown is bitching because they went carseat shopping and it gave her a headache and its a nightmare.... seriously? Oh wait it is something for the girls duh me!! Not that difficult.. she has had all day yesterday and today to research them.... to just go buy them simple!

Why not just buy the same car seat? When I had a crash a couole years ago I just went and bought the exact same car seats. The insurance reimbursed me the next day. I had 4 car seats to buy. They make everything so difficult and dramatic.

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk
You mean Asswipe isn't the only person with 4 kids? I thought she was actually, literally the only person to have 4 kids EVER. please tell us how DO you manage 4 kids? Cuz if I believe what dumb and dumber tell me, it's nearly downright impossible!
Fibro96
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Fibro96 »

lisajohnson120 wrote:
Fibro96 wrote:Did he do it lie feed about the accident today on Facebook? If so I think they took it down.

And 5 to love got a silver play button already good for them I think they will stay decent people and great parents. Because unlike the Greedners they were decent way before they became parents.

And I wanted to comment on this before. Please excuse all my mistakes I talk into my phone and it just doesn't always pick up everything.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
No the lie feed was on Instagram...

I'm blocked on his Instagram. I will definitely live without seeing him.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
Sneaky_snarky
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sneaky_snarky »

First of all... he is a millennial himself. Dumbass.

UnicornSnark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by UnicornSnark »

Pace5 wrote:Didn’t Diono give them the car seats the girls have had? So they got $400 seats times 4 for free. So they’re still not having to pay out of pocket for seats. And if these seats are cheaper, they’re making money off it. I guess they know what to do now when they get desperate for some cash.

They’re not making money, insurance reimburses the cost of the new seats not the value of the old seats. I think Botox wanted Britax originally because the infant seats were Britax but went with Diono because she didn’t have to pay. And I’m sure she bought 4 seats because heaven forbid they don’t all match.

Pace5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Pace5 »

UnicornSnark wrote:
Pace5 wrote:Didn’t Diono give them the car seats the girls have had? So they got $400 seats times 4 for free. So they’re still not having to pay out of pocket for seats. And if these seats are cheaper, they’re making money off it. I guess they know what to do now when they get desperate for some cash.

They’re not making money, insurance reimburses the cost of the new seats not the value of the old seats. I think Botox wanted Britax originally because the infant seats were Britax but went with Diono because she didn’t have to pay. And I’m sure she bought 4 seats because heaven forbid they don’t all match.

Oh ok. The time I had to replace seats from an accident, I had to show a link of a seat closest comparable to the one I had. They reimbursed for that amount.

UnicornSnark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by UnicornSnark »

Pace5 wrote:
UnicornSnark wrote:

Oh ok. The time I had to replace seats from an accident, I had to show a link of a seat closest comparable to the one I had. They reimbursed for that amount.

Hmmm maybe insurances do it differently? I was given the exact amount of the new seat and I had to show the receipt. I’m not sure what model Britax they got but those seats can be pricey too, and bulky. I wonder where Nanny Ash and their entourage will sit?

Foster_Bunnies
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Foster_Bunnies »

SerendipitySusan wrote:QUAD DAD KINKS NECK WHILE EATING BUNDT CAKE

I woke up this morning still laughing at this :lol:
Donits
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Donits »

All I can do is pray that nanny ash loved those girls so much she had decided to protect them from the inside.
Pretends to be a supporter, secured a job with them, secretly records and documents how awful the "parents" are.
Is establishing a strong bond with the girls so when it all crumbles and the money is gone - nanny ash will be set up to be the girls foster Mom.

Hey, dreams are free haha
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

UnicornSnark wrote:
Pace5 wrote:
UnicornSnark wrote: They’re not making money, insurance reimburses the cost of the new seats not the value of the old seats. I think Botox wanted Britax originally because the infant seats were Britax but went with Diono because she didn’t have to pay. And I’m sure she bought 4 seats because heaven forbid they don’t all match.

Hmmm maybe insurances do it differently? I was given the exact amount of the new seat and I had to show the receipt. I’m not sure what model Britax they got but those seats can be pricey too, and bulky. I wonder where Nanny Ash and their entourage will sit?

I hope they got the click tight ones and fuck the install up and have to cut the belts to get them out of the car Image such a common problem here, clicktight is more popular over diono now, but all the muppets using them and not following instructions leaves loads of people having to literally cut the main cars belt to get the seat out of the car.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Hey ladies! Youre close to the end of the thread, I imagine it will be here by morning (where I am) because of the near death experience/accident vlog pending tomorrow morning.

Head over to the title suggestion page and vote or submit your favorite! New thread to start tomorrow morning, likely between 11am and 12 pm EST.

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by SerendipitySusan »

SqueakyWheel wrote:

It’s how I learned to treat people while growing up a Mormon. You should try it sometime. You know, since you are all about being humble and kind and all the other things you post on social media.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Bravo, Squeaky wheel. Really nice post, right on point.

SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by SerendipitySusan »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:”because of the near death experience/accident vlog pending tomorrow morning.”
ROFL!!! It’s 1 am here but I just laughed loud enough to wake the whole household. Near death experience. ROFL
spoiled2bits
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spoiled2bits »

Haulnarse wrote:
UnicornSnark wrote:
Pace5 wrote: Oh ok. The time I had to replace seats from an accident, I had to show a link of a seat closest comparable to the one I had. They reimbursed for that amount.

I hope they got the click tight ones and fuck the install up and have to cut the belts to get them out of the car Image such a common problem here, clicktight is more popular over diono now, but all the muppets using them and not following instructions leaves loads of people having to literally cut the main cars belt to get the seat out of the car.
Looks like she got britax

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
spoiled2bits
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spoiled2bits »

SqueakyWheel wrote:Dear Tyson,
I got rear ended today in an accident similar to yours. Guess what I did when I got out of the car? I checked on the young driver that hit me. I talked her through the process. We took pictures together, called her mom together and spoke with the police together. I hugged her when she was scared and felt alone. Was I annoyed about being inconvenienced? Sure. Did it really matter? Nope. My family was ok and so was she. The important thing to me in this situation was treating this girl, who made a driving mistake, in the same way I would want someone to treat my daughter if she were to make the same mistake. It’s how I learned to treat people while growing up a Mormon. You should try it sometime. You know, since you are all about being humble and kind and all the other things you post on social media.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Happened to me once too. I hit someone at a stoplight. Sun was in eyes I thought it turned green and took foot off brake. The guys I hit were fine and took care of ne, Def appreciated esp since airbag hit me hard in the face and I could barely breathe

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
Enough
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Enough »

The simple fact that he called Ass to come and vlog the accident speaks volumes of their priorities. They are just awful, greedy fame whores.

My heart aches for those girls. They are becoming nothing but a product of their environment. You can’t fault them for terrible parents. I just hope when they are older they break the cycle.

Scambuster
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Scambuster »

Oh man, a 40 minute vlog. Yeah, don’t think I’ll be watching all of that zzzzzzz

meg9410
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by meg9410 »

If it were Ass or Bison who hit someone else, they would be making up all types of excuses on why they hit someone, but when someone else tries to explain why they hit them, they are lying? The world doesn’t revolve around you, assholes.

SnarkyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SnarkyJ »

Enough wrote:The simple fact that he called Ass to come and vlog the accident speaks volumes of their priorities. They are just awful, greedy fame whores.

My heart aches for those girls. They are becoming nothing but a product of their environment. You can’t fault them for terrible parents. I just hope when they are older they break the cycle.

I was appalled when he said he called Ash because was close and could get some exciting footage for the vlog. Not that she came rushing down to see how the kids were
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Skip to 30mins and they start on the car accident

So hes had his fat arse checked at the doctors, clear that he didnt break any bones - he has enough padding for his precious bones to not need to worry.

Car has had a botched facelife - ha - story of ashleys life!

Bahahaha “brit-tax”... um its BRI-tax

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”