GQS | Fires & Keto & Wrecks, More Views! | Part 31

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

GQS | Fires & Keto & Wrecks, More Views! | Part 31

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

THREAD TITLE - Gardner Quad Squad | Fires & Keto & Wrecks, More Views! | Part 31
TITLE CREDIT - skipperpt

Continued from Part 30 - viewtopic.php?f=248&t=13736

It's never to early to make a title suggestion for the next thread here - viewtopic.php?f=248&t=13073&start=275

Carry on....
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
meg9410
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Re: GQS | Fires & Keto & Wrecks, More Views! | Part 31

Unread post by meg9410 »

What kind of parent reminds their child that they got into a car accident while recording them?? Idiots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

S-Doodle, hope everything is ok! Keeping y'all in my prayers.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by 3momstrong »

meg9410 wrote:What kind of parent reminds their child that they got into a car accident while recording them?? Idiots.

TyTon and A$$wit are both idiots

mom24mnstrs
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by mom24mnstrs »

I wonder if he deleted the Lie feed on IG?? Im not seeing anything
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

This is why Tyson most tries to impress middle schoolers or those with the mental capacity of middle schoolers everyone else can see through the bullshit.
3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by 3momstrong »

Here’s your word of the day, TyTon and A$$wit. You are both sickening, greedy, deceitful excuses for humans, let alone parents.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

From what Bison said at the time of the accident, the girls were watching a DVD and the girls didn't even notice what had happened, then Trash interviewing them later about the 'crash' was so stupid. First of all, the girls can't even be interviewed about things they 'supposedly' know about.. Let's say, colors, numbers, favorite events of the day, their responses are numbing.
So now they are on 'watch patrol' for signs of problems for the girls? TyButt might have gone to a doctor or two now? Have the girls gone to see any doctors?

During Trash's talking with the girls, How do you feel? segment, one of them said 'My back hurts' Trash looks at the camera and says 'That's new to me, first time she has said that" or something like that. Hope there is some concern going on or they will probably just think she said that because she heard the big fat toad say that out loud. Who knows?
Enough
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Enough »

I have never been in an accident, so pardon my potential ignorance. The size of the car that hit them compared to the size of their vehicle...how did that jolt him so much all the way in the front that he has whiplash but the girls are fine. What am I missing?

SqueakyWheel
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SqueakyWheel »

Enough wrote:I have never been in an accident, so pardon my potential ignorance. The size of the car that hit them compared to the size of their vehicle...how did that jolt him so much all the way in the front that he has whiplash but the girls are fine. What am I missing?

Here is what I can tell you. We were rear ended yesterday in a crash very similar to his. We have a few bruises and are all a bit sore and stiff in the neck and back and a 2 of 4 of us are headachy today. But we have not needed any medical attention. Sore muscles will heal given a little time. The insurance will leave the claim open for a few days to make sure nothing develops that needs medical attention and we will go on about our lives. A little ibuprofen, a little less strenuous activity and an early bedtime are all that are needed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Fibro96
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Fibro96 »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:THREAD TITLE - Gardner Quad Squad | Fires & Keto & Wrecks, More Views! | Part 31
TITLE CREDIT - skipperpt

Continued from Part 30 - viewtopic.php?f=248&t=13736

It's never to early to make a title suggestion for the next thread here - viewtopic.php?f=248&t=13073&start=275

Carry on....
Thank you I'm sure you have a lot on your mind hope your mom's doing better.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Tyliar went to a chiropractor. No offense to anyone who sees a chiro, but why didn't he go to an orthopod, an MD? Because he is claiming whiplash, which is nearly impossible to prove and an MD won't keep a soft tissue claim open to rack up bills like a chiro will. This cow carries his 30-40 lb kids on his shoulders routinely which already stressed out his neck. He should sue his own bratty cats. Unless he has a cervical injury (like a herniated disc) that can be seen on an xray, he is SOL.

And what was with this vlog today? Antsy Gnash confine your singing to the shower. Vocalizing is not one of your talents. Also, the odds were super whiny today. Same old, same old.
Wgchick22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wgchick22 »

Live feed alert!

All that has been so far is screaming feral cats fighting over an excessive amount of toys.

Normally they are bathed- not tonight since Nanny is sick. These two are horrible versions of parents

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

When the help dries up those girls are going to smell because unless they're old enough to bathe themselves their parents will only bathe them before church.
Wgchick22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Wgchick22 wrote:Live feed alert!

All that has been so far is screaming feral cats fighting over an excessive amount of toys.

Normally they are bathed- not tonight since Nanny is sick. These two are horrible versions of parents

OMG what a train wreck! Every time I switch back he is breaking up another fight.

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

This is what a real car accident looks like. Yes, I was in the drivers seat. 16 years old. (Many years ago but still a car accident nonetheless)
He needs to stop being a baby and grow up and be a real man. Pussy. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 5b32f2.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Wgchick22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Some one who has whiplash was being bounced on the trampoline tonight.. Miraculous recovery..

4kkids
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by 4kkids »

Where’s the lie feed?

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

OldCountry wrote:From what Bison said at the time of the accident, the girls were watching a DVD and the girls didn't even notice what had happened, then Trash interviewing them later about the 'crash' was so stupid. First of all, the girls can't even be interviewed about things they 'supposedly' know about.. Let's say, colors, numbers, favorite events of the day, their responses are numbing.
So now they are on 'watch patrol' for signs of problems for the girls? TyButt might have gone to a doctor or two now? Have the girls gone to see any doctors?

During Trash's talking with the girls, How do you feel? segment, one of them said 'My back hurts' Trash looks at the camera and says 'That's new to me, first time she has said that" or something like that. Hope there is some concern going on or they will probably just think she said that because she heard the big fat toad say that out loud. Who knows?
Maybe the kid's back hurt from falling down roller skating. Did Mommy Dumbest forget already they were skating and falling?
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Clearly your neck is fine if you’re lying on the trampoline being bounced around you big dumb oaf. Let’s save this one for the insurance company when he tries to sue the girl for his neck problems.

Can you imagine if Ashley was the one that was in the accident instead of Tyson? It would likely be even worse.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”