GQS | Fires & Keto & Wrecks, More Views! | Part 31

Fibro96
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: GQS | Fires & Keto & Wrecks, More Views! | Part 31

Unread post by Fibro96 »

Meg0707 wrote:So I watch another u tube family “ Phil and Alex” which Btw they are amazing!! But anyways they live in CA and on Thursday or Friday they on instagram said they bought last min tickets to Utah for some big you tube meet and greet ( sorry I forget the name of it)
But I do know a lot of Vloggers went, has anyone else heard of this and wonder why the most famous you tube family from Utah is not there? ( insert sarcasm) but seriously you would think they would be all over this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They had to take care of Nanny Ash. They will say their were going to go but than Nash got hurt. I betcha

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
Feebs
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Feebs »

JD386 wrote:Finally catching up on vlogs. The whole scene where Ashley was putting flour on their faces and squealing was so fake. It wasn't something that she did because she genuinely was having fun with the girls. It was for photos. She's such a phony. She knew it would look cute for the vlog. Not because she was having fun with her children.
I agree about it being fake.
It reminded me of the scene from Zoolander where they were at a petrol (gas?) station dowsing each other in petrol (gas?) from the bowser.
Feebs
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Feebs »

Ld5 wrote:Surprised no one has mentioned yet the end of the vlog where he was using the drone and the video kept showing the front porch where Ashley was sitting spread eagle.. now I know where the girls get it from :-o
I would be pissed if I was the neighbour who had the drone fly over her driveway and take close ups of her.
Bet they didn't ask her if she wanted to be on their youtube channel before publishing it.
Eleanor Terese
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Eleanor Terese »

On their instastory the girls are wearing a pretty cute dress which fits Scarlett/Evie but on Indie it looks so big.
Why is it so hard to buy different sized clothes for each set? I hardly think it's fair for Indie & Ezz to be wearing clothes that are too big & look silly whilst the other two have nicely fitted clothes. It's like they don't care about the little ones like they do the bigger twins
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

You can't expect them to look at labels and put the correct dress on the correct child! That's too much work!

I see they plan on milking Nash's injury as much as possible. I guess this is second rate to a child breaking their arm but what can you do.
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Eleanor Terese wrote:On their instastory the girls are wearing a pretty cute dress which fits Scarlett/Evie but on Indie it looks so big.
Why is it so hard to buy different sized clothes for each set? I hardly think it's fair for Indie & Ezz to be wearing clothes that are too big & look silly whilst the other two have nicely fitted clothes. It's like they don't care about the little ones like they do the bigger twins
They've blatantly said it's "easier" to just buy all 4 the same size because they're "close enough" to the same size.

It's funny because in the black and white photo Tyson posted he captioned it that "They'll always be this perfect and tiny in my heart". It's almost as if he's saying that he knows that the photo isn't perfect (aka because all of the girls are mean mugging and look genuinely unhappy) but he thinks their perfect [insert eyeroll].
4kkids
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by 4kkids »

Did u see Bingdings advertising NICU awareness month and partnering with Minky?

Hmmm...why have we not heard anything about that from the Fraudners? Isn’t that why they vlog and blog...to raise awareness?

Any chance Minky has dropped the Fraudners in the trash? One can wish, right?

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

4kkids wrote:Did u see Bingdings advertising NICU awareness month and partnering with Minky?

Hmmm...why have we not heard anything about that from the Fraudners? Isn’t that why they vlog and blog...to raise awareness?

Any chance Minky has dropped the Fraudners in the trash? One can wish, right?

Big Bings are smart to post about the NICU today. The Grubby's don't video on Sunday so no vlog today. Not saying it's intentional on Gingham's part, but it is kind of payback for example, for Grub's posting Hazy's birthday party video before Bing's. I wish Minky would appoint Hazy preschool ambassador for their blankets. She is a far better model (personality, behavior and look) than the cats. All I think about when I see the odd squad with one of those blankets is how they tore up the Minky store every time they were there. Even at almost 4 they would probably still ransack the place. Minky, #Grossner'sarefinky
CanYouParenting
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CanYouParenting »

Beauregard1 wrote:I think fatso is morphing into the Ingall’s best friend, Mr Edwards. I can’t wait to see him in his man bun.
Tyabetes man bun will probably be glazed lol

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

CanYouParenting wrote:
Beauregard1 wrote:I think fatso is morphing into the Ingall’s best friend, Mr Edwards. I can’t wait to see him in his man bun.
Tyabetes man bun will probably be glazed lol

Tybunhead can join the ferals dance class, he'll fit right in. He probably has a leotard at the ready.
lisajohnson120
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lisajohnson120 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 536901.png[/img]

He said he got rid of his Snapchat ummm hmmmm yet another lie.. and he is driving and singing and looking in the camera. Because I guess he is invincible.. at least he thinks he is.

Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Andielina0984 »

lisajohnson120 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 536901.png[/img]

He said he got rid of his Snapchat ummm hmmmm yet another lie.. and he is driving and singing and looking in the camera. Because I guess he is invincible.. at least he thinks he is.

What in the everlasting fuck is wrong with this man? He thinks he’s 12?!?

RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RolyPoly123 »

What on earth is a man his age thinking of when he's snapchatting trying to lipsync when driving, constantly doing lie feeds talking to women and young girls, talking about who his favourite disney princess has always been, he really is one weird guy. There is nothing attractive about him in any way either physically or personality wise, the only person who thinks he is is himself
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Andielina0984 wrote:
lisajohnson120 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 536901.png[/im]

What in the everlasting fuck is wrong with this man? He thinks he’s 12?!?

There's seriously something about him that weirds me out. There's just something not right with him and his behavior. Obviously it all started with his courting of a 13 year old. But it continues. I won't be surprised AT ALL if theres some giant scandal that he's part of at some point.
ImHereForTheDramA
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ImHereForTheDramA »

DoodleBop2 wrote:You can't expect them to look at labels and put the correct dress on the correct child! That's too much work!

I see they plan on milking Nash's injury as much as possible. I guess this is second rate to a child breaking their arm but what can you do.
But then they wouldn’t match! All four of them would have to have a break! It’s just easier for it to be nanny ash so they don’t all need matching casts.

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Mr BigMount and family went to the Grub's to do the EPIC jam for bread trade. Tygutbomb has on a white dress type shirt and is looking fully in fatso mode. Gutso couldn't control the camera so there are full on body shots of him. Now Mrs Mount and Mrs Grub are talking about doing a vlog teaching each other how to make bread and jam. I hope Mindyyy has experience working with slow learners because teaching Ghastly Ash anything is going to be a tough one. The Bings are just throwing them a pity view on their vlog. They don't need the Greedy's for anything anymore.
4kkids
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by 4kkids »

Lie feed alert!

4kkids
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by 4kkids »

How can they not see that Indie has an eye problem? It drives me nuts! Her one eye is always turned in.

Predikat
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Predikat »

4kkids wrote:Lie feed alert!

Please, please, please tell me where can I watch lie feed?
lisajohnson120
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lisajohnson120 »

Predikat wrote:
4kkids wrote:Lie feed alert!

Please, please, please tell me where can I watch lie feed?
It was on the GQS Instagram
Lots were asking about his Keto diet that he totally ignored Image

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”