GQS | Fires & Keto & Wrecks, More Views! | Part 31

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: GQS | Fires & Keto & Wrecks, More Views! | Part 31

Unread post by Night lady »

Sorry about the screenshots I posted regarding the links. I'm on Tapatalk so it doesn't show up that way for me. I'll remember to separate posts like that in the future.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
DollarStoreShampoo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DollarStoreShampoo »

Wait, the donkey money comment is a parody? Oh man, that’s amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

RUKiddingMe wrote:
gram3 wrote:I've been reading comments from their vlog today. Many pointed ones (besides the ones that have been linked here) about the greedy cats. And many snotty responses from the haughty, not humble, Grabbys. I am trying to figure out if they are really so stupid that they actually believe what they are posting. When multiple people comment that the gift givers shouldn't give so much to the Grubby family, the Dummy Grubbys are responding over and over that they are sure the package senders are charitable to other people too. How in the hell do these dense assholes come away with that from comments such as those? You morons are being told that no one should be sending you anything, period. Not that someone shouldn't spend as much on you so they still have money left over to "donate" to others. Damn, they are obtuse. Unless they are just pretending. But, no way, they aren't smart enough to feign stupid.
He told one follower "boy you sure are a trouble maker" why Tyson because she voiced her opinion about that disgusting display of greed you chose to vlog.
I think some of the faithful have seen the light
I read that too. Another standout was a fan's comment defending the Heeby Jeeby Greebys vast amount of charity work and that they must have dropped $2000. in donations to the firefighters. A response to that from another commenter cited the fact that Gassley requested donations on Facebook for the fire cause; therefore it was likely Greebs money wasn't even used. As to the amount of charity work and videos they post about it, someone asked if they've done so much, why are there only a few videos of it out of the 1000 uploaded. Good question.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Continued in Part 32 - viewtopic.php?f=248&t=13777

Join us!
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”