GQS | Fires & Keto & Wrecks, More Views! | Part 31

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: GQS | Fires & Keto & Wrecks, More Views! | Part 31

Unread post by Night lady »

I have to say: I cant stand it when people say, "If you don't like them, then just don't watch, just unsubscribe " or "Why do you watch then"
I absolutely hate that comment. It's a lame way of saying "I can't come up with anything better to say"
I personally love snarking about this family, they make it so easy.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Jaded+caffeinated
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Jaded+caffeinated »

SqueakyWheel wrote:
SerendipitySusan wrote:
Jomawi wrote:New here, hope I’m posting correctly..just wondering why they wouldn’t have called an ambulance for their Nanny rather than feck about calling neighbours and then manhandling her into a car?

Hello! How are you? Welcome to the board. I was wondering why they didn’t call her an ambulance also and the only thing I could think of was that they simply didn’t want to have to pay for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree. It had to have been because it was coming out of their pocket.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
They should have asked their fans to venmo cash for an ambulance lol

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

The ambulance might have gotten them a viral vlog! Bad move on their part :lol: :lol:
4kkids
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by 4kkids »

I think they both went with Nash because they wanted to be sure she didn’t tell the hospital she got injured at work. I bet the Greedners are not paying her above the table and therefore have not been paying taxes.
I smell Uncle Sam knocking down their door in April!!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Night lady wrote:I have to say: I cant stand it when people say, "If you don't like them, then just don't watch, just unsubscribe " or "Why do you watch then"
I absolutely hate that comment. It's a lame way of saying "I can't come up with anything better to say"

It's also stupid because sometimes (not in this case, obviously) people do like watching, but disagree with one thing the vlogger in question has done. Nobody is perfect. But KAD for most family vloggers seem to believe that the vlogger they worship _is_. And God help anyone who dares suggest that maybe they aren't absolutely perfect in every way.
The other classic is "They're the parents! They know best!" And its companion "Stop parenting other people's children!" Those usually are the go to response to suggestions (even nicely put) that maybe the kids should wear helmets or have their car seats adjusted properly.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

lmmomSD wrote:
Night lady wrote:I have to say: I cant stand it when people say, "If you don't like them, then just don't watch, just unsubscribe " or "Why do you watch then"

It's also stupid because sometimes (not in this case, obviously) people do like watching, but disagree with one thing the vlogger in question has done. Nobody is perfect. But KAD for most family vloggers seem to believe that the vlogger they worship _is_. And God help anyone who dares suggest that maybe they aren't absolutely perfect in every way.
The other classic is "They're the parents! They know best!" And its companion "Stop parenting other people's children!" Those usually are the go to response to suggestions (even nicely put) that maybe the kids should wear helmets or have their car seats adjusted properly.

Or this one:
"They discipline off camera"
That comment always cracks me up.

Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Andielina0984 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... be9cfe.jpg[/img]

This reminded me of Tyabetes looking like a raggedy drunk.

Snarky33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky33 »

Night lady wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

Or this one:

Or this one:
"You are only seeing 20 minutes of their day."
Don't they have a camera in their hands 24/7. If what we see is the best 20 minutes, can you only imagine the rest of it!!!!
Rileysmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rileysmomma »

4kkids wrote:I think they both went with Nash because they wanted to be sure she didn’t tell the hospital she got injured at work. I bet the Greedners are not paying her above the table and therefore have not been paying taxes.
I smell Uncle Sam knocking down their door in April!!

I've been wondering that, too. They should be paying her Social Security and Medicare taxes. There's no way they can deny her employment since they broadcast her daily working in their home as a nanny and housekeeper.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Krouton
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Krouton »

OldCountry wrote:
Jaded+caffeinated wrote:OMG I'm gonna cry if they get into American Girl.... I can already see four perfectly matching piles of crazy expensive American Girl stuff set up on Christmas morning. Only to get completely destroyed and unappreciated :oops:

Did they hashtag American Girl to get noticed by them? Not sure how that works. Are they hoping once again for free stuff?
They can't keep clothes on those cheap baby dolls they carry around now. I'll bet they have no idea where the clothes are. Probably in that shithole basement. Can you imagine those expensive American Girl clothes, scattered all over the place, covered with boogers and guckies. They don't take care of anything.
Jaded+caffeinated
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jaded+caffeinated »

Night lady wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

Or this one:

We [give Evie whatever she's beating her sisters for] off camera

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

This is their recap blurb on the youtube video from today:

It felt like a fall day and I got an itch to make homemade one hour bread with the girls. It just felt right. We had so much fun making and eating the bread. After we were all done with that Nanny Ash was on the floor building legos with the girls and rolled over her knee cap and heard something pop. I have never seen this tough girl in so much pain. Tyson carried her out to the car and we ended up taking her to the hospital where when we went to do the X-Ray something crazy happened! You will have to wait till tomorrow to find that part out.

Just to be clear, if there was any doubt, the bread was homemade. I think she already beat that point into the ground in the video. Notice how Tyflabbergast carried Gnash to the car then, when they went to do the x-ray SOMETHING CRAZY HAPPENED. But in true 'dangle the carrot for the KAD bunnies' form, wait for tomorrow's vlog to see what happened. Same Bat time, same Bat channel.
Wgchick22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wgchick22 »

I’ve never seen kids outside playing in their pjs before these guys- they are running on the street, through their beloved flower beds in footie pjs. Their beds must be so dirty.

And let’s add droning to words these people make up.

I included an almost take down of one of the heavies by Esme- she’s an aggressive little thing. They better watch that. She might be getting to be worse than Evie.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... b0d3cc.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 153bcc.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 52d3e7.png[/img]

WheredoIbegin
Gossiper
Gossiper

GQS | Fires & Keto & Wrecks, More Views! | Part 31

Unread post by WheredoIbegin »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... ba377f.png[/img]

That looks like a weed patch, not a flower bed.

Those are winter pjs. Those FF will go straight to bed with those dirty, feet in the weed patch pjs, in their sad little bedrooms but don’t worry-the chairs for the fire pit came in this week and the girls are loved because we bought them more hatchamils.

And I know this site is about the babysitters and it isn’t the FF’s fault on how the are being raised (or in this case- not raised) but they are BRATS.

The vlog at Costco. I would never.

The evening in the backyard where Hevers didn’t have a car and Esme gave hers up and Tyass was so proud. Well, no shit Sherlock that is because she would have been made to do it anyway because Hevers is going to get her way. You never tell Hevers no. It actually appears the only child that may get told no is Esme.

This whole family is a train wreck.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So wait-- The Big Fat Liar with whiplash _carried_ an adult woman to the car?

Wgchick22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wgchick22 »

lmmomSD wrote:So wait-- The Big Fat Liar with whiplash _carried_ an adult woman to the car?

HA!!!!!!! He sure did. He slung her up by one arm and tossed her over his shoulder- just like his kids

Predikat
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Predikat »

lmmomSD wrote:

Yeah, yeah, they are the parents, and they know best, what BS is that! If all parents knew best, there wouldn't be Child Protective Services, right?
ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

A$$ and Nash sit around recounting what happen the day before in today's vlog. A$$ of course makes it all about her. It was Nash's meniscus. She said the dr said it must have folded over on itself. She has to wear a knee immobilized(A$$ and Nash said it's such a big word) for a week. I couldn't watch anymore.

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk
Timesgirl910
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Timesgirl910 »

The last half was Bison putting out more fall “decorations” for the FF to destroy. Oh and getting excited for Halloween, and stay tuned next week he gets to put those out :-?
LucyDiamond
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LucyDiamond »

I have a baby and a dog and would not win any housekeeping awards but our floors are NEVER that bad. Embarrassing amounts of dog hair on our socks is as bad as we get.

The playing outside in feetie PJs is so gross! At least put them in footless PJs and some shoes.

I’m pretty laidback as far as dirt and germs go but YUCK.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”