GQS | Fires & Keto & Wrecks, More Views! | Part 31

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: GQS | Fires & Keto & Wrecks, More Views! | Part 31

Unread post by gram3 »

Fibro96 wrote:I wonder if Minky dropped them and that's why Assley bought the brown blanket at Costco. And Tyass mention the blanket on the couch when he was showing off his fall junk. Hmmm

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
Interesting. If they have been dropped, it will be according to them I'm sure, their decision. Just like not being on Rattled was their decision. 8-) As if they would ever willingly give up a chance to be paid for something.
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Night lady »

She definitely has had botox on her lips. It looks like she got punched in the mouth. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... c59555.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Lak
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lak »

Night lady wrote:She definitely has had botox on her lips. It looks like she got punched in the mouth. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... c59555.jpg[/img]

I think she feels this is a seductive and sexy look. Her model pose.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

Her nose is crooked.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
4kkids
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by 4kkids »

Predikat wrote:
4kkids wrote:Lie feed alert!

Please, please, please tell me where can I watch lie feed?
It was on IG

4kkids
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by 4kkids »

Howlin17 wrote:Her nose is crooked.....

It sure is!!

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

Lak wrote:
Night lady wrote:She definitely has had botox on her lips. It looks like she got punched in the mouth. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... c59555.jpg[/img]

I think she feels this is a seductive and sexy look. Her model pose.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Ewww, yuck. Not attractive.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

His lie feed...

“Long crazy busy weekend, relaxing, lying low”...

Um? Crazy busy or relaxing?? Cant have it both ways!

Nash - fuck off home, recoup without being mauled by four “toddlers”, use your crutches, rest, get yourself a contract for that “job” of yours before they move you in!!!
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... add77b.jpg[/img]
I’m sorry Mr Ape, everytime I see Trash, I see this....
Eleanor Terese
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Eleanor Terese »

JD386 wrote:I have a question about telling the girls apart. I saw a link to a video that a KAD made that basically was a mash up of different times in vlogs where people couldn't tell Scarlett and Evie apart (strangers, parents and Indie/Esme). I know a lot of you here can tell the girls apart but I sure as heck can't for either set. So.... Are the smaller twins easier to tell apart? Nobody ever seems to mix them up.
I find Scarlett and Evie hard to tell apart but Indie and Ezzy are a lot easier. I think their faces are slightly different, cos I think when they were newborn Indie had to have a face mask on and I think her face formed different to Esme's. Even though there are times when you think it's Indie and it's actually Ezzy so maybe as they get older they'll start to look more and more identical.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Man the KADs are stupid - comments on the lie feed
“Imagine if the girls had quads - thats 16 grandbabies” - like their conception was natural and hereditary!
“Oh my gosh, you girls look like two sets of twins” - well doh
“Will you have more kids” - please NO!
Predikat
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Predikat »

My prediction is a nose job in the near future.
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

I enjoyed watching the Bighams vlog today. Mr. WanaMount was having a fun activity with the kids before church, went to church and then went over to the "DUD'S" house (notice no E?) I think Trash and Dud were probably not crazy about the Jam/Bread exchange happening on a Sunday,,because we all know and are told over and over.."We do not film on Sundays" I think because they have been caught in so many lies lately is the reason they didn't film the Bighams being there. Neither one had a phone in their hands, that I saw. Usually it is All Hands On Deck when it comes to filming. I am glad that part at the Greeds didn't last that long. While they were there you really didn't see the girls that much, Trash kind of took over the 'show'. There was one of the girls waving some kind of wand thing over her head sitting at the island. One of the Bigham's boys was playing with Bentley which was nice to see for Bentley. None of girls really have any interest in him, show any natural love towards him or play with him correctly. Saw one of the four over with Hazy near the fireplace, hope that went well, don't know which girl. I did notice Bison not too comfortable at times. At one point he was sitting in the corner chair, left of the fireplace, and just looked lost. YEAH!

Not sure of the Greed's church schedule, none of the 5 girls looked like they were even close to going to church or had been and there was Tybutt with his white dress shirt, dark pants and his high heel sneakers on as if he had gone to church or was going to go.. interesting.. Maybe he was the only one that had church obligations?

Bighams went home. They did a Hello Fresh sponsor dinner segment and then family and extended family members put together some Lego thing the kids got as a gift. I don't remember when in the vlog, but in the video there was a mention of a Minky sponsored 'thing'?

So the Bighams went to CVX on Saturday, had a great time, met lots of people and lots of people met them. Sunday: they had some fun playing before church, went to church, did a swap for homemade jam in exchange for bread with 4 to 5 times more yeast than needed. Went home did the Hello Fresh promo thing and then had family over to play.. After all of that, they said they really enjoyed their relaxing Sunday. Whether that statement is contrived or not, they did go through the motions... Here's my question...….What the hell did the Greeds do this past weekend?

Oh.. I almost forgot to mention.. Nice brown blanket on your couch from Costco.

Sorry this was so long. 8-)
ImHereForTheDramA
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ImHereForTheDramA »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 74caf2.png[/img]

Wtf is a “fall Christmas” ???

Rileysmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rileysmomma »

The Binghams are closing in on 300,000 subs on YT and will probably get there soon with the exposure from last weekend's convention. The Greedners have stalled in the low 400,000s.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Couchpotato10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Couchpotato10 »

ImHereForTheDramA wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 74caf2.png[/img]

Wtf is a “fall Christmas” ???

Copy cat, copy cat. Hazy Bingham wore that apron getup the other day soooo nobody is surprised. Your guess is as good as mine what the title means.

Couchpotato10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Couchpotato10 »

OldCountry wrote:I enjoyed watching the Bighams vlog today. Mr. WanaMount was having a fun activity with the kids before church, went to church and then went over to the "DUD'S" house (notice no E?) I think Trash and Dud were probably not crazy about the Jam/Bread exchange happening on a Sunday,,because we all know and are told over and over.."We do not film on Sundays" I think because they have been caught in so many lies lately is the reason they didn't film the Bighams being there. Neither one had a phone in their hands, that I saw. Usually it is All Hands On Deck when it comes to filming. I am glad that part at the Greeds didn't last that long. While they were there you really didn't see the girls that much, Trash kind of took over the 'show'. There was one of the girls waving some kind of wand thing over her head sitting at the island. One of the Bigham's boys was playing with Bentley which was nice to see for Bentley. None of girls really have any interest in him, show any natural love towards him or play with him correctly. Saw one of the four over with Hazy near the fireplace, hope that went well, don't know which girl. I did notice Bison not too comfortable at times. At one point he was sitting in the corner chair, left of the fireplace, and just looked lost. YEAH!

Not sure of the Greed's church schedule, none of the 5 girls looked like they were even close to going to church or had been and there was Tybutt with his white dress shirt, dark pants and his high heel sneakers on as if he had gone to church or was going to go.. interesting.. Maybe he was the only one that had church obligations?

Bighams went home. They did a Hello Fresh sponsor dinner segment and then family and extended family members put together some Lego thing the kids got as a gift. I don't remember when in the vlog, but in the video there was a mention of a Minky sponsored 'thing'?

So the Bighams went to CVX on Saturday, had a great time, met lots of people and lots of people met them. Sunday: they had some fun playing before church, went to church, did a swap for homemade jam in exchange for bread with 4 to 5 times more yeast than needed. Went home did the Hello Fresh promo thing and then had family over to play.. After all of that, they said they really enjoyed their relaxing Sunday. Whether that statement is contrived or not, they did go through the motions... Here's my question...….What the hell did the Greeds do this past weekend?

Oh.. I almost forgot to mention.. Nice brown blanket on your couch from Costco.

Sorry this was so long. 8-)
First thing I noticed: the makeup queen had no makeup on. Mindy looked so good next to her. Hairy guy looked either bored or mad about Bingbots being there. They had to know they were coming because we all heard the bread was still warm.

Fibro96
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Fibro96 »

That will be the next thing she puts money into. Instead of decorating for the girls or giving them a playroom. Wow she's messed up, in the head too.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

A "fall Christmas" must mean she ordered them a bunch of shit and opening the stuff is like Christmas in September. Every time they go in a store its holiday time for the cats because they never leave without toys. On Bing's vlog, Momma Bing said Hazy got her apron set for her birthday from I think Stephanie the cookie lady. Tag along and after Antsley can't be left out, even if it means having to copy someone else.
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

ImHereForTheDramA wrote: Wtf is a “fall Christmas” ???

Not sure what happened watching that on their IG, but it actually wanted me to want to throw up. Are you looking for action? NOT working...It had no meaning... and who was that with a mask (Chewbacca?) on sitting on the chair towards the end? You people are fucking weird! Sorry I had to say it, because you are...

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”