Gardner Quad Squad | The Book of Moron | Part 32

OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Gardner Quad Squad | The Book of Moron | Part 32

Unread post by OldCountry »

What was the point of Bison leaving it in the vlog when he asked Esme 'Don't you like Mrs. Frost?', she shakes her head and says No. He also put it in the GQS IG. Maybe Mrs. Frost spoke to those two knuckleheads about the girls? Gave some advice? We all know how much those two love advice. I think Mrs. Frost is about to get 'blocked' Something must have happened, just guessing here. What a shame if they pull them from school...please please please don't do that. Although, Mrs Frost might like it :D Mostly because of the two idiot parents.
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

OldCountry wrote:What was the point of Bison leaving it in the vlog when he asked Esme 'Don't you like Mrs. Frost?', she shakes her head and says No. He also put it in the GQS IG. Maybe Mrs. Frost spoke to those two knuckleheads about the girls? Gave some advice? We all know how much those two love advice. I think Mrs. Frost is about to get 'blocked' Something must have happened, just guessing here. What a shame if they pull them from school...please please please don't do that. Although, Mrs Frost might like it :D Mostly because of the two idiot parents.
I think Mrs Frost would be clicking her heels in deeelight if she lost that motley crew. (the whole fam)
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by JD386 »

Rileysmomma wrote:The Bings hit 300,000 youtube subs. The Greedners have completely stalled out in the low 400,000s. Omg, could get interesting...

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Time to pay some big money and buy some viewers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

I did watch the Bighams vlog today. Wanted to see what dance class would look like with Hazy going back. Any kind of happy reunion..nope..There appeared to be no interaction with the mini besties. oops almost wrote beasties... Mindy did say it was stressful after class for her and Stephanie to get the four little dears changed for school. She almost left there without Hazy's jacket because of the distraction. HogHead left Nash behind to clean, just showed up at the end of dance and expected Mindy & Stephanie to take care of the girls, which they did. This wasn't planned ahead, he just expects it..Like Madison coming over and getting the girls ready for bed, while he was out getting pizza and Fizz. I'm sure he took his time and with him saying he needed alone time? DICK!!!!!!!!!!!

Also I have to ask, do people get their children ready for bed before having dinner? I guess it doesn't matter what time in this household, with bigass pullups on, anytime is fine. I just had a thought....MAYBE Mrs. Frost saw diaper rash on the girls because she needs to help them with their one piece stupid rompers they wear and mentioned it to the Greedners..'Why do almost four year old girls have diaper rash?'...that would piss the Greedners off that they were being questioned. :mock:
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Mrs Big is leaving dance on her vlog and makes the comment (paraphrasing) - 'That was stressful. The moms and I had to do an assembly line to get the Gardner girls ready for school.' Tell it like it is, Mindy Big. I bet she wouldn't pawn the dressing of her kids off on anybody - whether the kids were boys, girls, quads, quints, animal, mineral ..... All while poor mommy Ass is partying it up in Oklahoma and will be all dour and sourpussed when she has to come home to where her heart isn't.
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

OldCountry wrote:What was the point of Bison leaving it in the vlog when he asked Esme 'Don't you like Mrs. Frost?', she shakes her head and says No. He also put it in the GQS IG. Maybe Mrs. Frost spoke to those two knuckleheads about the girls? Gave some advice? We all know how much those two love advice. I think Mrs. Frost is about to get 'blocked' Something must have happened, just guessing here. What a shame if they pull them from school...please please please don't do that. Although, Mrs Frost might like it :D Mostly because of the two idiot parents.
Oh, he even put that whole clip up on IG for the world to see. Just that part.
TyHog:"Do you like mrs frost"?
Esme: "No"!

He really DOESN'T GIVE A SHIT, does he?!?
Self centered pig of a narcissist sociopath.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Mrs Frost probably makes those girls mind their manners and the rules. No wonder they don't like her.
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

On the latest TyLieMeARiver Facebook post he really kicks it up a notch or two. He talks about how SMART the cats are, how accelerated they are, how well they do socially, how well they interact with kids, teachers. Cats are doorknobs. Has he forgotten all the video proof of this? They stand and stare agape at other kids the few times they are around anyone outside the family. Odds act like aliens from another planet.

Then the head crybaby runs across a question that fits something he wants to bring up. Question is how a new vlogger can get new subscribers. He starts his answer non-specifically by saying to try and do a "collab" with a bigger or more popular influencer or channel. (something to that effect) He said the bigger channels are usually very nice about being approached. Then, when he can no longer contain himself, he brings up as an example The Binghams. How when Branden Bingman contacted the Grubs to do a collab, Bigs were only in single digits (of thousands) for viewers. BigEgoTy then cedes maybe they had 10,000 viewers. Now, he goes on to say, Bigs are close to 300,000. (at time of liextravaganza) Hold on for the next part: He said he doesn't want to give all the credit to the Grub's channel for the Big's success, but ....... That's exactly what he is nearly blatantly patting himself on the back for. No wonder he expects Mindy to kiss his ass at dance class. He probably feels she owes him.

Big Shot, people may have been steered to the Big's channel from yours, but they didn't have to subscribe. That's all the Big Family's doing by having far better content than your shit. You sabotaged yourself by doing the "collab" because it showed how trashy you and Ashy are by comparison.
Couchpotato10
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Couchpotato10 »

gram3 wrote:On the latest TyLieMeARiver Facebook post he really kicks it up a notch or two. He talks about how SMART the cats are, how accelerated they are, how well they do socially, how well they interact with kids, teachers. Cats are doorknobs. Has he forgotten all the video proof of this? They stand and stare agape at other kids the few times they are around anyone outside the family. Odds act like aliens from another planet.

Then the head crybaby runs across a question that fits something he wants to bring up. Question is how a new vlogger can get new subscribers. He starts his answer non-specifically by saying to try and do a "collab" with a bigger or more popular influencer or channel. (something to that effect) He said the bigger channels are usually very nice about being approached. Then, when he can no longer contain himself, he brings up as an example The Binghams. How when Branden Bingman contacted the Grubs to do a collab, Bigs were only in single digits (of thousands) for viewers. BigEgoTy then cedes maybe they had 10,000 viewers. Now, he goes on to say, Bigs are close to 300,000. (at time of liextravaganza) Hold on for the next part: He said he doesn't want to give all the credit to the Grub's channel for the Big's success, but ....... That's exactly what he is nearly blatantly patting himself on the back for. No wonder he expects Mindy to kiss his ass at dance class. He probably feels she owes him.

Big Shot, people may have been steered to the Big's channel from yours, but they didn't have to subscribe. That's all the Big Family's doing by having far better content than your shit. You sabotaged yourself by doing the "collab" because it showed how trashy you and Ashy are by comparison.
TyLieMeARiver, I love it!!

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Another post from Feedback IG: (Why do these people feel like they have to first soften the blow before delivering the main message - that was rhetorical. It's because the Grabby's can't handle the truth.)

I lovingly want to mention it does feel like you have some kind of change or shift that needs to be embraced that is coming ahead of you. I am not sure what it is exactly, follow your intuition and Heavenly Father. I know you are really not wanting to do a typical kind of work situation again but I feel and see a couple of things. I see the girls are getting older and after having cameras on them for their entire lives I can tell it’s taking a toll on them. They are showing signs of the vlogging being such a central part of the life they live effecting them and recently I am seeing more than just typical preschooler emotional moments. I am seeing that the importance that you all and now Nanny put around filming them all the time is getting to them and honestly might be starting to effect them mentally and emotionally in their growth. So as much as it might not be something you want to hear and I don’t blame u because u have become used to this lifestyle....I am seeing from the outside looking in that pulling way back in the vlogs would be a healthy choice. Like 1-2 times a week like the Busbys or five to love bunch. Plus their vlogs are shorter with great content. I think u will find more support if u went in that direction. The second part which may be even harder to here is if you are needing more financially maybe find some work outside of the home even if it’s just part time. Especially since u have a nanny now it could be easy for You to maybe do something part time back out in the working sector. I bet it would boost your confidence and happiness even honestly. Ashley could continue her work and then the Nanny could help step in while u go out and work. I know that might seem the opposite of what you think u want to do but I just get the feeling that your girls are in desperate need of not having cameras in their faces as much anymore and just having a normal childhood along with you maybe going outside of the home to help support your family. Please don’t be upset or block me. I really love and enjoyed y’all through the years and will continue to. I just thought I would share since u asked. Hugs and best for your future.
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

gram3 wrote:On the latest TyLieMeARiver Facebook post he really kicks it up a notch or two. He talks about how SMART the cats are, how accelerated they are, how well they do socially, how well they interact with kids, teachers. Cats are doorknobs. Has he forgotten all the video proof of this? They stand and stare agape at other kids the few times they are around anyone outside the family. Odds act like aliens from another planet.

Yes the Bigs got a lot viewers from Branden leaching on to the Grubners. Branden knew EXACTLY what he was doing when he reached out to them. But now that the Bigs are growing faster Tyson is trying to do the exact same in reverse. All of their get togethers are in an attempt for the Bigs to mention them. Their interest in the Scott family is so that they can mooch off of them. Their IG post asking for feedback where they hashtagged Ellen and all the other bullshit they tagged was an attempt to get new viewers too. They’re incapable of growing organically.

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

JD386 wrote:

Yes the Bigs got a lot viewers from Branden leaching on to the Grubners. Branden knew EXACTLY what he was doing when he reached out to them. But now that the Bigs are growing faster Tyson is trying to do the exact same in reverse. All of their get togethers are in an attempt for the Bigs to mention them. Their interest in the Scott family is so that they can mooch off of them. Their IG post asking for feedback where they hashtagged Ellen and all the other bullshit they tagged was an attempt to get new viewers too. They’re incapable of growing organically.

Brandy is a shrewd marketer. Greeds are just like little pesky puppies now that traipse after the big Branddog. He'll find a way to lose them. I think that's why they started the 3 couple instagram channel. That way, all the degenerate Grubby crap can be diverted there and not repel viewers from the Big's channel. The Snoops are just a fringe couple, not involved that much. Not likely to suffer much (only their pride will take a hit) by association with the Grubs since Snoopys don't have a channel.
Tigress95
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tigress95 »

Just gonna leave this right here: [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... fa7650.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Night lady wrote:
Oh, he even put that whole clip up on IG for the world to see. Just that part.
TyHog:"Do you like mrs frost"?
Esme: "No"!

He really DOESN'T GIVE A SHIT, does he?!?
Self centered pig of a narcissist sociopath.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I wonder how wise it is to be airing the name of Mrs Frost, a non-public person, in that particular way on a public person's channel? Doesn't seem too smart to me. He is scum.
Wgchick22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wgchick22 »

gram3 wrote:Mrs Big is leaving dance on her vlog and makes the comment (paraphrasing) - 'That was stressful. The moms and I had to do an assembly line to get the Gardner girls ready for school.' Tell it like it is, Mindy Big. I bet she wouldn't pawn the dressing of her kids off on anybody - whether the kids were boys, girls, quads, quints, animal, mineral ..... All while poor mommy Ass is partying it up in Oklahoma and will be all dour and sourpussed when she has to come home to where her heart isn't.
I wondered why he stopped at his house to drop off the groceries but didn’t bring Nash with him to help change them. Loser

SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

Wgchick22 wrote:
gram3 wrote:Mrs Big is leaving dance on her vlog and makes the comment (paraphrasing) - 'That was stressful. The moms and I had to do an assembly line to get the Gardner girls ready for school.' Tell it like it is, Mindy Big. I bet she wouldn't pawn the dressing of her kids off on anybody - whether the kids were boys, girls, quads, quints, animal, mineral ..... All while poor mommy Ass is partying it up in Oklahoma and will be all dour and sourpussed when she has to come home to where her heart isn't.
I wondered why he stopped at his house to drop off the groceries but didn’t bring Nash with him to help change them. Loser

Why don’t they just tell him no?? They have their own kids to worry about & for goodness sake, the greedners have a freaking nanny!!
I just don’t understand why all the people around them continue to enable this behavior.

BlahBlahBlah
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlahBlahBlah »

Ooooh you know the Gardner’s are the talk of that dance studio waiting room. And not because of the girls luscious curls or sparkling personalities. Ha!
Rileysmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rileysmomma »

According to idolbios.com, YouTube star Evie Gardner's current net worth is $1.1 million. That would buy a hell of a swingset.

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

BlahBlahBlah wrote:Ooooh you know the Gardner’s are the talk of that dance studio waiting room. And not because of the girls luscious curls or sparkling personalities. Ha!
Hmmm, Blah, might you have insider trading talk or is this purely speculative musings?
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Rileysmomma wrote:According to idolbios.com, YouTube star Evie Gardner's current net worth is $1.1 million. That would buy a hell of a swingset.

What'd she do? Scratch the security guard's eyes out, use her exorcist voice to scare everybody and knock over a few banks?

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”