Gardner Quad Squad | The Book of Moron | Part 32

RUKiddingMe
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Gardner Quad Squad | The Book of Moron | Part 32

Unread post by RUKiddingMe »

So Ashley never washed her face after spending all day at Cornbelly's, just applied more shit. RUDE. No wonder she is always breaking out.

Sorry but I must wash my face and hands a hundred times a day, I truly am a germ a phobic.

What the hell is wrong with nash being treated like crap and taking it. Sam and Lame were her friends
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

lisajohnson120 wrote:[img]

Wonder what happened here a firm NO!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Had to remove link. I've noticed that question posted to the Grub Squad for a long time. I don't know anything about who they are referring to - Monday Night Live? etc. After ignoring the question for so long, I wonder too why they are responding now.
SqueakyWheel
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by SqueakyWheel »

lisajohnson120 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 0b8579.png[/img]

Wonder what happened here a firm NO!

If I’m not mistaken that person comments the same thing on every single vlog. I don’t remember seeing them ever answer before although I haven’t paid much attention. It’s possible they’ve already said no and are tired of being asked. It’s also possible they are just being rude because they have no manners.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Predikat wrote:
Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:New production up. Cornbellys with Sam and Lame. Fun times.

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
Yeah, yeah. I can't even snark. I am bored out of my mind. Pumpkin patch? Donuts? Eating out? Really? Zzzzz...
The only positive thing is replacing screeching and yelling with music. It makes watching a little bit more bearable.
The music is getting repetitive too. He seems to get in a rut or is too lazy to search for other music to mix it up.
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

How did Nash get there? Did Trash hide her in the 'trunk'? She wasn't shown with them at lunch (could have been there but it wasn't in the vlog). All of a sudden she is there talking with Sam while they are waiting for Bison to show up with the pass. She wasn't even acknowledged that she was there, her name was not mentioned until Bison asked what she was getting at the donut/drink tent, which was 18 minutes in...
Big Mouth at the counter ordering for himself, the ferals and Trash then quickly says.."What do you want Ash?".."I'll get it".."No I'll get it"..."Oh,,, I'll get a rootbeer" Maybe it's me, but it seemed like an awkward moment for Nash. Guessing here..she was told to lay low, which it appears she has, not one post on her IG for over a week. Then when he going to treat her to a drink, that gets filmed? I hope she quits and leaves them high and dry. Actually she should think about that anyway, because their money will disappear and they will not be able to pay her.

They were waiting for BuffaloHead because he is the one that carries the 'Thanksgiving Point' pass. I think she was trying to imply they have a pass to Cornbelly's just like the Binghams.. Yes Cornbelly's is located at Thanksgiving Point, but Cornbelly's pass is a Cornbelly's pass, from what I read.

Trash said that Bison was helping out his brother Jackson with his doctor's appointment, reason for meeting them there at 'Coin' Bellys. I thought it was Oakland that would need help being that he is walking with crutches.
RUKiddingMe
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RUKiddingMe »

Check out the breakage on the heavies hair in the swing picture, sad part is they do have nice hair if they would just leave it alone.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

lmmomSD wrote:
Fibro96 wrote:
Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:Thabk you! Hanging in. My mom is starting to have a lot more pain and discomfort. Hard for the family (the grandkids especially), but we are making the most of the time as best we can.

I'm sorry. Makes you wonder why some people have to endure pain physically and emotionally. Seems with all the money going to cancer research there should be a cure by now. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
Since we can't send you flowers for real, here is a picture of a pretty bouquet. It's even a "fall" bouquet in honor of Tyson. The florist calls it "Harvest Delight"[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... baf5fc.jpg[/img]

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Awww, thanks! <3. I'll gladly accept these beautiful virtual flowers and your creepy internet hugs! Hahaha, no creepiness in that at all my friends. As long as I ignore the fact that they're "Tyler inspired" lol.

:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

Thank you ImmomSD for the idea...I would not have thought of this on my own

For Snarkadoodle- Snowdrops for Hope
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

OldCountry wrote:Thank you ImmomSD for the idea...I would not have thought of this on my own

For Snarkadoodle- Snowdrops for Hope
So pretty! Why are you so beautiful?

BlahBlahBlah
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlahBlahBlah »

Why you shouldn’t work for friends. Was nanny Ashley there on a weekend to work or did they get her there under the guise of hanging with friends?

I’m sure they managed to get some free help out of her.
Meg0707
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Meg0707 »

gram3 wrote:
Predikat wrote:
Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:New production up. Cornbellys with Sam and Lame. Fun times.

Yeah, yeah. I can't even snark. I am bored out of my mind. Pumpkin patch? Donuts? Eating out? Really? Zzzzz...
The only positive thing is replacing screeching and yelling with music. It makes watching a little bit more bearable.
The music is getting repetitive too. He seems to get in a rut or is too lazy to search for other music to mix it up.
They only have 8K views so far! Does anyone else see this coming to an end very soon??

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ok, so let's talk new thread titles... Head over to the title suggestion page and make a suggestion or vote for your favorite! New thread will start in a few hours... Maybe 4? lol

Enough
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Enough »

Meg0707 wrote:
gram3 wrote:
Predikat wrote: Yeah, yeah. I can't even snark. I am bored out of my mind. Pumpkin patch? Donuts? Eating out? Really? Zzzzz...
They only have 8K views so far! Does anyone else see this coming to an end very soon??

Let’s hope it ends soon. I am getting tired of waiting.

Their little stunt of Tubby asking for feedback has backfired on them. They are trying to give their audience what they want but it is fake and people are seeing right through it.

ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

Trashley is so proud of herself, she "actually" got her kids ready for once.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... c01b94.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... dd3efa.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 3787ea.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Those kids don't look very happy!

But at least they're dressed appropriately FOR ONCE. Jeans and sneakers? Amazing! But why do I suspect that the sneakers on the littles are too big? And am I crazy, or are the girls growing up with big feet like their mama?

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

They are very unfortunate looking children.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

The thing is if they took more photos of them playing or doing stuff that hadnt been posed or set in birth order or being made to smile all the time then they might actually get better photos of the girls.

The only reason they put them in birth order is they wont know who is who later on if they didnt.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Hell, they don't know who they are NOW if thet dont put them in birth order!
Haulnarse wrote:The thing is if they took more photos of them playing or doing stuff that hadnt been posed or set in birth order or being made to smile all the time then they might actually get better photos of the girls.

The only reason they put them in birth order is they wont know who is who later on if they didnt.
4kkids
Gossiper
Gossiper

Gardner Quad Squad | The Book of Moron | Part 32

Unread post by 4kkids »

Desperation is definitely setting in. Since when has Add ever posted a link to their vlog on her Senecrap IG page?

Enough
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Enough »

4kkids wrote:Desperation is definitely setting in. Since when has Add ever posted a link to their vlog on her Senecrap IG page?

I noticed that too. She did a few weeks back one day as well. Until now, she has kept personal stuff to a minimum on her business pages. Desperate times for the Greedy Bunch.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”