Gardner Quad Squad | The Book of Moron | Part 32

meg9410
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Gardner Quad Squad | The Book of Moron | Part 32

Unread post by meg9410 »

If they at least took the P.O box out of their bio, I would be content with that step.
And Tyson, I’m a Christian as well, we’re not perfect but if you’re going to do your “service work” don’t boast about it.
Maybe you can do actually do something helpful, not record it, and then explain on camera afterwards. Or just do it and not say anything at all. That works too.
Fibro96
Informer
Informer

Re: Gardner Quad Squad | The Book of Moron | Part 32

Unread post by Fibro96 »

I was watching his liefeed on face good, oh my God was that boring and full of s***. All of a sudden I saw my name and icon as If I had made a comment on something which I had not. How can that be? Has that ever been mentioned here or happened to anyone else?

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

meg9410 wrote:If they at least took the P.O box out of their bio, I would be content with that step.
And Tyson, I’m a Christian as well, we’re not perfect but if you’re going to do your “service work” don’t boast about it.
Maybe you can do actually do something helpful, not record it, and then explain on camera afterwards. Or just do it and not say anything at all. That works too.
An "honest feedback" comment mentioned removing their PO Box and instead setting up a charitable donation site with money going directly to wherever.. I'll bet that poster was blocked along with every other honest comment he didn't like. Another aspect mentioned was like you said about service work. Some frothy KADS talked about all the Grubs service work in the past. I have scanned through old videos before and would like to know when "all" this work or even any mention of it took place. One of the only things I remember was hearing about donations for babies that didn't survive and how Greeds might not have accounted for the money.

I think they do service work in mysterious, maybe suspect ways.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Its funny people saying they miss seeing the girls waking up in the morning.... because i am 99% sure its not trash or tybabie getting up to them in the morning. The morning pj footage seems to be predominantly filmed by nash.

Unread post by Guest »

gram3 wrote:
RolyPoly123 wrote:
Haulnarse wrote: Costa Rica... Image

Australia has strict customs and visa requirements, lets hope they dont let them in Image
hahaha oh yes forgot about that and that would be so funny if they got turned away
Will he throw a fit at customs like he did at the McDonald's drive thru window? Maybe he'll say, "Don't you know who I am?"
What happened at the McDonalds Drive Thru?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Fibro96 wrote:I was watching his liefeed on face good, oh my God was that boring and full of s***. All of a sudden I saw my name and icon as If I had made a comment on something which I had not. How can that be? Has that ever been mentioned here or happened to anyone else?

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
There's a rumour going around that Facebook accounts are getting hacked/cloned. I would look into it if I were you.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

“Its free to you, it means everything to us”

Hes so “busy” but found nearly 50 minutes to do a Facebook lie feed.... 50 minutes!! He could have cooked two hello fresh meals, bathed and dressed four girls, shaved!!

He whinges about the girls keeping him up last night Image lieson is called karma!

Trash has been away for a full day (and some) and he hasnt spoken to her on the phone, which means the girls haven’t either - thats not normal. They are nearly 4 and deserve to speak to their mother everyday- a quick 5 min facetime keeps everyone happy. Its not as though she is away with no service or anything.

He looks about 9 mths pregnant
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... b5a38f.png[/img]
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Oh and apparently they have several companies who contact them DAILY to colab with he only named hello fresh (who pimp out to every youtuber), minky couture (isnt that a conflict of interests with their own company??) and fabfitfun... who again pimps to everyone. They are nothing special, they are being targeted by the same companies as small youtubers.

Whats the deal with tlc? They claim they cut them, but wasnt it tlc who ditched them?? He seems bitter.

Lifes not about material things...

He has honestly been spouting this bullshit for the past four years even he believes the rubbish that comes out of his mouth! I honestly don’t think they maliciously lie or behave the way they do. They just do it without even realising it. There must be a word for that - not necessarily narcissistic, maybe pathological liars? I’m no psych, but they have some serious issues. And if they aren’t careful (it could already be too late) the girls will have some major major problems too.
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

BlahBlahBlah wrote:
gram3 wrote:
BlahBlahBlah wrote:Ooooh you know the Gardner’s are the talk of that dance studio waiting room. And not because of the girls luscious curls or sparkling personalities. Ha!
Hmmm, Blah, might you have insider trading talk or is this purely speculative musings?
No, just speculating, sorry!
With how entitled those two are and today expecting other moms to do his job, I’m sure they are talked about but not the way the Gardners assume. (I bet they think everyone else is so jealous of them and think the girls are so wonderful)

I wouldn’t doubt it. He was in the car most of dance class anyway doing a live feed so I’m sure the other moms talked to each other

ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

Haulnarse wrote:Oh and apparently they have several companies who contact them DAILY to colab with Image he only named hello fresh (who pimp out to every youtuber), minky couture (isnt that a conflict of interests with their own company??) and fabfitfun... who again pimps to everyone. They are nothing special, they are being targeted by the same companies as small youtubers.

Whats the deal with tlc? They claim they cut them, but wasnt it tlc who ditched them?? He seems bitter.

Lifes not about material things... Image

He has honestly been spouting this bullshit for the past four years even he believes the rubbish that comes out of his mouth! I honestly don’t think they maliciously lie or behave the way they do. They just do it without even realising it. There must be a word for that - not necessarily narcissistic, maybe pathological liars? I’m no psych, but they have some serious issues. And if they aren’t careful (it could already be too late) the girls will have some major major problems too.
Five two love has worked with Carter's. I follow other families with less followers who have worked with Johnson&Johnson, Dove, Sam's Club. They seem to only get contacted by companies that will work with anyone and everyone. They think they're so special but they're not

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aussiegal2017 »

Overit wrote:
gram3 wrote:
RolyPoly123 wrote:
hahaha oh yes forgot about that and that would be so funny if they got turned away
Will he throw a fit at customs like he did at the McDonald's drive thru window? Maybe he'll say, "Don't you know who I am?"

Tyler abused a teenage girl working in the drive through as he walked through with the babies in the wagon thingy and they wouldnt ssrve him ice cream. Had the camera in her face while he abused her then went on a huge rant at home about her and mcdonalds . They deleted it really fast when they realised no one supported him it wasnt up for long at all. He had a real temper
He also threatened to clothesline a small boy at an indoor playground as the boy apparently pushed in front of the girls. Tyler was standing at the top of the slide like a big bully. Apparently that went to the police

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Ham Fried Rice
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Ham Fried Rice »

Aussiegal2017 wrote:
Overit wrote:
gram3 wrote:

Tyler abused a teenage girl working in the drive through as he walked through with the babies in the wagon thingy and they wouldnt ssrve him ice cream. Had the camera in her face while he abused her then went on a huge rant at home about her and mcdonalds . They deleted it really fast when they realised no one supported him it wasnt up for long at all. He had a real temper
He also threatened to clothesline a small boy at an indoor playground as the boy apparently pushed in front of the girls. Tyler was standing at the top of the slide like a big bully. Apparently that went to the police

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Who sent it to police and how do we know this? I remember both of these incidents. What a moron!!

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

ears wrote:
Haulnarse wrote:Oh and apparently they have several companies who contact them DAILY to colab with Image he only named hello fresh (who pimp out to every youtuber), minky couture (isnt that a conflict of interests with their own company??) and fabfitfun... who again pimps to everyone. They are nothing special, they are being targeted by the same companies as small youtubers.

Lifes not about material things... Image

Five two love has worked with Carter's. I follow other families with less followers who have worked with Johnson&Johnson, Dove, Sam's Club. They seem to only get contacted by companies that will work with anyone and everyone. They think they're so special but they're not

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk
And how does anyone really know if the companies contact the Grubs or vice versa? He's probably begging and pestering companies all the time and being turned down constantly. Who else besides the run of the mill companies you mentioned would want to invest money in these dimwits promoting their products? Hello Fresh is supposed to be so easy, but Dumb Dashley couldn't handle it on one Facebook lie feed this summer and burned bread crumbs in the oven. So Big Fatty Datty had to stop the lie to "help" Dummy finish Hello Fresh meal. Then they posted a still picture of the food when it was done on Instagram. The message conveyed by the Grubs is that a Dipstick like Dashley can't complete a Hello meal on her own. It's not fool proof, as Dippy the Fool demonstrated so well. Not good advertising.
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

There are a few comments about the Greedners, mostly about Bison, on the Hazy back to dance vlog. I enjoyed reading them :P I hope they leave them there.
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

These are all comments posted on The Big's Instagram. Posted by various people.

I really loved this vlog. She clearly loves dance and it's adorable. Why does everyone enable Tyson to be lazy? Why does he vlog everyone else parenting his children? It's mind boggling. Hate that he called out your pimple! You are gorgeous and I love watching your interactions with hazy, so sweet. I randomly found you from another LDS blogger, but the Gardner's are horrible. Sorry.

Tyson said on his live feed that they're the reasons for your success. But I don't agree! You earned every one of those 300,000 followers by putting out quality content everyday!

Yes, I saw Gardner crediting himself also. Wow. Is he deluded very much?

Does it drive you crazy that tyson could stand and watch his friends do all the work to get them ready . And claim credit for all your subscribers

same he stood and watched as everybody else did his job as a father.

His wittle ego must really be hurting today with the BringItOn Family racking up the subscribers. Too bad, so sad, TyLooney. And then with the comments on the Big's IG about the classless fool he is, oooh LooneyBoy, that's gotta sting.
RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RolyPoly123 »

Wow those girls are so rough with each other. I never expect girls to be all delicate and stuff but these girls have no boundaries at all when it comes to hurting each other nor do they care when one of the others is hurt. My children always stopped what they were doing to see why someone was hurt and were genuinely concerned even if only for a minute or two.
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

This vlog today is a real winner. "Quadruplets are Life" is the title. The girls were playing in the living room and were taking turns STEPPING ON the girl laying on the ground using her as a bridge. Stepping on her stomach, chest, etc. Why would any adult stand around and let this happen!? One of the littles then has a meltdown at the park because she got trampled on the slide. Well, you spent the entire morning trampling one another at home. Why did you think it would be any different at the playground?

The only time we see Tyson in the vlog is filming himself talking in the car and shopping at a craft store. Then he's at the grocery store talking about making caramel apples (which the Bigs just did). More takeout for dinner. Of course.

House tour tomorrow. Can't wait for that one. Excuses on why stuff hasn't been done.
Lak
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lak »

gram3 wrote:These are all comments posted on The Big's Instagram. Posted by various people.

I really loved this vlog. She clearly loves dance and it's adorable. Why does everyone enable Tyson to be lazy? Why does he vlog everyone else parenting his children? It's mind boggling. Hate that he called out your pimple! You are gorgeous and I love watching your interactions with hazy, so sweet. I randomly found you from another LDS blogger, but the Gardner's are horrible. Sorry.

Tyson said on his live feed that they're the reasons for your success. But I don't agree! You earned every one of those 300,000 followers by putting out quality content everyday!

Yes, I saw Gardner crediting himself also. Wow. Is he deluded very much?

Does it drive you crazy that tyson could stand and watch his friends do all the work to get them ready . And claim credit for all your subscribers

same he stood and watched as everybody else did his job as a father.

His wittle ego must really be hurting today with the BringItOn Family racking up the subscribers. Too bad, so sad, TyLooney. And then with the comments on the Big's IG about the classless fool he is, oooh LooneyBoy, that's gotta sting.
I hope Tyson shot himself in the foot for taking credit for the Bingham's success. It looks like people are seeing the light on the Games true character. So arrogant it's disgusting. I loved Mindy making that remark after class...good for her!!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

JD386 wrote:This vlog today is a real winner. "Quadruplets are Life" is the title. The girls were playing in the living room and were taking turns STEPPING ON the girl laying on the ground using her as a bridge. Stepping on her stomach, chest, etc. Why would any adult stand around and let this happen!? One of the littles then has a meltdown at the park because she got trampled on the slide. Well, you spent the entire morning trampling one another at home. Why did you think it would be any different at the playground?

The only time we see Tyson in the vlog is filming himself talking in the car and shopping at a craft store. Then he's at the grocery store talking about making caramel apples (which the Bigs just did). More takeout for dinner. Of course.

House tour tomorrow. Can't wait for that one. Excuses on why stuff hasn't been done.
One almost stepped squarely on the others neck-windpipe-trachea. (or whatever technical name) If she hit that right, she could have killed her. Anny filming, says Oh, oh, or oops or something stupid.
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

gram3 wrote:
JD386 wrote:This vlog today is a real winner. "Quadruplets are Life" is the title. The girls were playing in the living room and were taking turns STEPPING ON the girl laying on the ground using her as a bridge. Stepping on her stomach, chest, etc. Why would any adult stand around and let this happen!? One of the littles then has a meltdown at the park because she got trampled on the slide. Well, you spent the entire morning trampling one another at home. Why did you think it would be any different at the playground?

One almost stepped squarely on the others neck-windpipe-trachea. (or whatever technical name) If she hit that right, she could have killed her. Anny filming, says Oh, oh, or oops or something stupid.
Yes nanny, let’s not even bat an eye when they’re stepping on one another’s stomachs or rib cages. But when we get close to the neck then we show concern. These adults are morons.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”