Gardner Quad Squad | The Book of Moron | Part 32

AuntieEm
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gardner Quad Squad | The Book of Moron | Part 32

Unread post by AuntieEm »

A$$ley asked Esme if she was worried about Indie. Her answer was "Uh uh" (no). Then she asked if she missed Indie, same answer. And A$$ley says "yeahhhhh". Yeah what exactly?

The pawing of the displays was so typical. There was much more than we saw, the camera shuts off just as they approached many of the displays where there were already other people standing and looking at them. Probably due to drama when the girls pushed their way to the front of obedient children and began pulling at the figures. I'm sure that didnt sit well with the other parents.
RUKiddingMe
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RUKiddingMe »

OldCountry wrote:The queen is demonstrating the new mascara. Gee, she has a lot of pimples/blackheads. :-o Doesn't say much for those magic skin care products she pushes.
Is all that white stuff in the inner corner of her eyes a thing? Sorry I don't wear makeup, maybe on a special occasion. I prefer Au Natural.
Who wears that much makeup on a daily basis anyway.
Meg0707
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Meg0707 »

RUKiddingMe wrote:
OldCountry wrote:The queen is demonstrating the new mascara. Gee, she has a lot of pimples/blackheads. :-o Doesn't say much for those magic skin care products she pushes.
Is all that white stuff in the inner corner of her eyes a thing? Sorry I don't wear makeup, maybe on a special occasion. I prefer Au Natural.
I do wear makeup NOT even close to what she does, but I was thinking the same thing. That’s very strange what ever was white

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Couchpotato10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Couchpotato10 »

Pace5 wrote:Image

No one wants to see your balls!

That really tickled me!

Couchpotato10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Couchpotato10 »

Fibro96 wrote:

I think it's a camel toe, that could explain why he's such a girly guy.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
Oh shit, I have been laughing for 10 minutes ever since I saw the first comment about Tyler sitting on the hay. Each comment gets better and better!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

RUKiddingMe wrote:
A _little bit_ of white eyeliner or highlighter in the inner corner of the eye is supposed to brighten your eyes and make you look less tired. It also makes your eyes look bigger.
I can't bear to watch her, so I don't know if this is what she was trying.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

Lak wrote:Have you noticed...So far nanny Ash is relegated to being seen but not heard anymore.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I just went to lifewithnannyash and the last post of hers was 5 days ago, the hair demo which appears to have been filmed even earlier than that by a couple a days? So maybe they told her to lay low so they can try to get back into the 'picture'. Idiots
4kkids
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by 4kkids »

The white stuff in the corner of her eyes looks ridiculous. I cannot not believe she doesn’t try to blend it in.
I would be horrified to have her do my makeup.
Her eye lashes look like tarantula legs!

Her skin is awful. She is constantly having major breakouts and hence has to put layer upon layer of Senecrap on top of it to cover.

Eleanor Terese
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Eleanor Terese »

I always cringe a little when they get other people's kids on camera. I think they should at least blur their faces out, just out of respect really.
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

Nash was there for the Fan Maul. She was there because she was needed to scurry over to clean up the strewed box contents on the floor to get ready for the next one. Reddy-Setty-Go! :x
ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

After watching her I would never buy that mascara. A brand new tube is that clumpy. And 1 coat looks heavy. Her skin is so bad. You would think she would realize she needed to blend after all the selfies and staring at herself all day[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 28730a.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... a9edec.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk
Meg0707
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Meg0707 »

ears wrote:After watching her I would never buy that mascara. A brand new tube is that clumpy. And 1 coat looks heavy. Her skin is so bad. You would think she would realize she needed to blend after all the selfies and staring at herself all day[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 28730a.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... a9edec.jpg[/img]

I’ll stick with my 9.00 mega lash mascara any day over that one!!

Meg0707
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Meg0707 »

Couchpotato10 wrote:
Fibro96 wrote:

I think it's a camel toe, that could explain why he's such a girly guy.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
Oh shit, I have been laughing for 10 minutes ever since I saw the first comment about Tyler sitting on the hay. Each comment gets better and better!

Stop it... I can’t unsee it ewwww weee

Unread post by Guest »

I think that #notarealnanny Ca$hlyPoppins has not been around because she filmed them stomping on each other. If you go back to that video (stop it right away so you don't have they don't get the ca$h for it) and read the top comments; all are criticizing her for allowing the brat$ to climb on each other and then up the slide.

I could be wrong though. Maybe Ca$hleyPoppins is filming them right this very minute sitting on each other's heads or scratching each other's eyes out. :slap: :slap:
ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

I had hoped they had been banned from Cornbellys. It's sad they only do these things for vlog content. All the comments made about boring vlogs. It's never to be better parents or for the girls benefits.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... d0f85e.jpg[/img]

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

ears wrote:I had hoped they had been banned from Cornbellys. It's sad they only do these things for vlog content. All the comments made about boring vlogs. It's never to be better parents or for the girls benefits.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... d0f85e.jpg[/img]

What Happened at Cornbellys?

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

I’m not rewatching but there was one scarecrow that the girls were attacking and a couple other kids were looking at it but not touching. Then this boy walks up with them to start grabbing at it and his mother snatched him up and says out loud “we don’t touch”

Ham Fried Rice
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Ham Fried Rice »

Ld5 wrote:
ears wrote:I had hoped they had been banned from Cornbellys. It's sad they only do these things for vlog content. All the comments made about boring vlogs. It's never to be better parents or for the girls benefits.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... d0f85e.jpg[/img]

They went but cornbellys was closed. They went in and helped themselves to all the activities anyway. Rules don’t apply to the Greedners don’t you know?! Cornbellys did respond, which was pretty awesome! Pretty much told them off in a nice way. Does anyone know where that post is?

Unread post by Guest »

Ham Fried Rice wrote:
Ld5 wrote:
ears wrote:I had hoped they had been banned from Cornbellys. It's sad they only do these things for vlog content. All the comments made about boring vlogs. It's never to be better parents or for the girls benefits

They went but cornbellys was closed. They went in and helped themselves to all the activities anyway. Rules don’t apply to the Greedners don’t you know?! Cornbellys did respond, which was pretty awesome! Pretty much told them off in a nice way. Does anyone know where that post is?
2 yrs ago; the Greedners Facebook. Im not sure if it is still there.
Mom7GKK
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mom7GKK »

Breaking in to Cornbelly's. It was NOT open, and they were subsequently chastised by Cornbelly's on their AMU FB page for going in and using the facilities when it was closed.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”