This isn’t even brushed yet and it looks so much better than the other day
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... fd6710.png[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rileysmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Gardner Quad Squad | The Book of Moron | Part 32

Unread post by Rileysmomma »

Girlfriend needs to stop now. I never noticed her wonky eye before, but it was terrible today. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... ca65b1.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Enough
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Enough »

Rileysmomma wrote:Girlfriend needs to stop now. I never noticed her wonky eye before, but it was terrible today. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... ca65b1.jpg[/img]

She looks awful! Someone in her life needs to step up and tell her to stop!

lisajohnson120
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lisajohnson120 »

Anyone else notice that the home made crocheted blankets made an appearance today? Yeah tell me they don’t read here!

Rileysmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Watching them try to play board games was sad. Nash tries, but they need professional help.

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

Pants on backwards
Bet they just think it's funny [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... ac3477.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Foster_Bunnies
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Foster_Bunnies »

lisajohnson120 wrote:Anyone else notice that the home made crocheted blankets made an appearance today? Yeah tell me they don’t read here! ImageImage

Right?!? Now hang up those name boards the same KAD made and I will happily admit I was wrong.
RUKiddingMe
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RUKiddingMe »

How hard would it be to peel an apple for them. Lazy
skipperpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by skipperpt »

Foster_Bunnies wrote:
lisajohnson120 wrote:Anyone else notice that the home made crocheted blankets made an appearance today? Yeah tell me they don’t read here! ImageImage

Right?!? Now hang up those name boards the same KAD made and I will happily admit I was wrong.
They could hang those name boards up above their cubbies in the entry way and teach the girls to put their shoes, coats, and bags away. They won’t do it though because it would involve getting off the couch.

I would love a day or two in their home to organize. They should take a page out of Monday Bingham’s book and get a professional to come in. That is a vlog I would watch!

lisajohnson120
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lisajohnson120 »

skipperpt wrote:
Foster_Bunnies wrote:

They could hang those name boards up above their cubbies in the entry way and teach the girls to put their shoes, coats, and bags away. They won’t do it though because it would involve getting off the couch.

I would love a day or two in their home to organize. They should take a page out of Monday Bingham’s book and get a professional to come in. That is a vlog I would watch!

Please these people are so darn lazy it isn’t even funny!! Who takes off their clothes and leaves dirty pull ups and panty liners in your clothes and leaves them in the laundry room? Who does that? GROSS GROSS GROSS! Yeah Bison is so OCD alright! Wtf ever! The only way he is OCD is Obese Creepy Douchebag! They seriously disgust me.... nasty asses!!!!!!!!!! <~~~ yes I know how to used them too.. Image

Wgchick22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wgchick22 »

lisajohnson120 wrote:
skipperpt wrote:
Foster_Bunnies wrote: Right?!? Now hang up those name boards the same KAD made and I will happily admit I was wrong.

Please these people are so darn lazy it isn’t even funny!! Who takes off their clothes and leaves dirty pull ups and panty liners in your clothes and leaves them in the laundry room? Who does that? GROSS GROSS GROSS! Yeah Bison is so OCD alright! Wtf ever! The only way he is OCD is Obese Creepy Douchebag! They seriously disgust me.... nasty asses!!!!!!!!!! <~~~ yes I know how to used them too.. Image

Remember the diapers in the laundry room of their old house? It would be a trash can full of them and the overflow on the floor.

Snarky33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky33 »

The pull ups etc in the laundry was disgusting. Their house is becoming more disgusting as well. Especially the outdoors, appliance room and basement. How about buying storage units for the basement and their rooms and then teaching the girls how to pick up and organize their toys. The same thing with outside. They are leaving all those toys outside to be ruined. I wonder if it every occurred to them to get a small shed to keep toys and outdoor furniture in especially in the winter.

I think they really don't care to take better care of their things because everything they have now has been given to them or came to them so easily. When people have to work hard for what they have they tend to take better care of them.
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

"When people have to work hard for what they have they tend to take better care of them".
- Yes, this is exactly how we know they don't work hard. HardLY maybe....
They don't care about their "stuff"... because of how they don't take care of it. Ok, we will just leave all this crap out and unorganized just for it to be ruined or damaged. How can other people NOT see what liars these people are?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Lak
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lak »

Her face looks so bloated!!!
Enough wrote:
Rileysmomma wrote:Girlfriend needs to stop now. I never noticed her wonky eye before, but it was terrible today. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... ca65b1.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Rileysmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lak wrote:Her face looks so bloated!!!
Enough wrote:

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
And shiny. Filler and microabrasion?

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Anyone catch the live feed today? Fatty sat in the car while the girls were in dance so he could "get some work done". Chomping away at gum. So disgusting sounding. He then spent like 5 minutes trying to remember what material their countertops were made out of. While all the KADs repeatedly told him that they have quartz and he continued to question it. How do you not know what your countertops are made out of!? You built the house less than a year ago.

And brace yourselves. They're opening more fan mail today. So that should pop up tomorrow. Then the jerk said that we will see him in the Binghams vlog tomorrow because he thought Mindy hit her head so he was asking her about it but it was a giant zit. If they were smart they wouldn't include that in the vlog. Such an ass.

He just said he likes to keep things "tidy and organized". He can't be serious. He's going to do an "updated house tour". He also claims they're going to redo the girls bedrooms by getting rid of the toddler beds and getting them real beds "soon" and will be redecorating their rooms. Anyone want to place bets on how long until that happens? I'm going with well over 6 months from now. Also they claim they'll buy a swingset this winter, store it in the garage and put it up in the spring. Again, full of shit.
Snarky33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky33 »

The lie feed, could he be any more disgusting with his gum??? He is so gross. Really, you want to give a house tour, but can't remember what your countertops or floors are made of??? I guess that's why you don't realize you now have "preschoolers" and not "toddlers".

I wish the Scott family would stay far away from the Greedners. Except for having multiples, they seem to have nothing in common.

Lol, he likes things "neat and organized". We have all seen your basement, garage and back yard. And make sure you give out your p.o. box over and over again because everyone can see you need more things to keep "neat and organized". You all need more things to not appreciate and throw in your hoarding pile. Because we all know it goes against your beliefs to say that you really have more than enough of everything and to donate to worthy causes in your name instead.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

JD386 wrote:Anyone catch the live feed today? Fatty sat in the car while the girls were in dance so he could "get some work done". Chomping away at gum. So disgusting sounding. He then spent like 5 minutes trying to remember what material their countertops were made out of. While all the KADs repeatedly told him that they have quartz and he continued to question it. How do you not know what your countertops are made out of!? You built the house less than a year ago.

And brace yourselves. They're opening more fan mail today. So that should pop up tomorrow. Then the jerk said that we will see him in the Binghams vlog tomorrow because he thought Mindy hit her head so he was asking her about it but it was a giant zit. If they were smart they wouldn't include that in the vlog. Such an ass.

He just said he likes to keep things "tidy and organized". He can't be serious. He's going to do an "updated house tour". He also claims they're going to redo the girls bedrooms by getting rid of the toddler beds and getting them real beds "soon" and will be redecorating their rooms. Anyone want to place bets on how long until that happens? I'm going with well over 6 months from now. Also they claim they'll buy a swingset this winter, store it in the garage and put it up in the spring. Again, full of shit.
Why dont they get a decent playground set up like Keren/Khoa? It would be up full time, throw jackets on the girls and they can play year round! Four kids - hell it would get some decent use over the next 5+ years.
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

Rileysmomma wrote:Watching them try to play board games was sad. Nash tries, but they need professional help.

Thank You...It was VERY sad. It showed that they each took several turns with trying to match two cards with the cards face down. With each turn the girls took, they pretty much repeatedly turned over the same two cards that were in front of them. There appeared to be a couple of edits to imply a couple of the girls supposedly found a match.. I don't think so.. When Trash showed up on the scene, all the cards were facing up and now the game was trying to find two matching cards. Guess Nash should have started with that first. Also, I bet playing Candyland confused the hell out of them...WHERE's MY CANDY?

This is probably mean, but I do not care. I loved that Indie ignored Evie.. "Indie, look at my picture of a bat" over and over again until finally Nash told Indie to acknowledge Evie.

Similar thing happened not that long ago. I think it was at a park? Evie had climbed up on something, calling out to the three below playing..'Look at me girls' over and over. Not one looked up. Yes, I know it is sad for the bully, not her fault.. got it...but what is sadder/pathetic is that the parents edit these stupid videos and don't even see what it going on. They appear to have no clue what damage they are doing. Pisses me off :x
Wgchick22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wgchick22 »

Finally! A blog on their favorite soda shop drinks. Nice way to finally admit you aren’t doing keto.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”