Gardner Quad Squad | Our Story Unraveling | Part 33

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Gardner Quad Squad | Our Story Unraveling | Part 33

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Multiple vlogs will be devoted to Indie's near-death experience they will have to outdo that other kid's broken arm. Maybe if they edit it right they can do it in 8 parts like Shane Dawson.
ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

It's amazing how she was near death, turning blue, oxygen 68 and yet only 1 picture she has a mask on. Every other pic they've shown no oxygen mask or breathing treatments. Such a miraculous recovery from the worst case of croup ever. But no one will go to church tomorrow because 1/6 of them are sick.

I'm getting a headache from all the eye rolling at their posts.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... d7e950.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

DoodleBop2 wrote:Multiple vlogs will be devoted to Indie's near-death experience they will have to outdo that other kid's broken arm. Maybe if they edit it right they can do it in 8 parts like Shane Dawson.
Lmao @ like Shane Dawson

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Meg0707
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Meg0707 »

GA Peach70 wrote:Of course these fucktards have to be over the top with everything. They will milk it for all it’s worth. I’ve been to the ER many times in the middle of the night with 2 of my kids because they suffer from asthma. The last thing on my mind is taking a fucking picture. My top priority was my child and fuck everything else. We didn’t wait for someone to come be with the other kids. My husband stayed home with them and I took them myself and kept him up to date on what was going on. They act like they are the only ones who this has happened to. Motherly instinct? Please. She has no idea what that is. If she did she would see what she is doing to her kids and how much she is fucking them up.

A comment from a KAD. Another one who is so over the top. The Greedners are loving all the attention. It’s rather sickening.
Stop it!! These KAD are ridiculous.. yes it is scary when your child turns blue and cannot breath. BUT we all know these scum bags are going to use this to their advantage. Poor indie
:( I fee so bad for her. She deserves so much more. She deserves privacy and not a camera in her face. If that vlog is 20 mins of undies face being sick and looking awful I am not holding back and I will be banned from everything and I don’t even care anymore. These parents are useless pieces of shit that uses there children’s misfortunes to make a buck, and it’s now on a whole new level of gross.
( sorry not sorry rant over)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Honeypot

Unread post by Honeypot »

DURL is an acronym for Dumb Ugly Red Loser. Basically any ginger falls into this category, as it's extremely difficult to be just a DUR (if your Dumb, Ugly and Red, you are also a loser). Actually, if you red, you're ugly, in which case you're a loser. So if you're a ginger, you're a Durl.
Frankenfish7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Frankenfish7 »

I just can’t get my head around them at all.
I had a prem baby.
She had breathing issues for two years.
Would stop breathing regularly.
Turned blue several times.
Had to perform cpr on her more than once.
Had a membership to the ambulance service.
Knew every doctor and nurse at our local clinic and hospital by name
And how many vlogs/blogs/social media posts did I ever make?? NONE

Why? Because my baby girl need her parents and not the attention of strangers - and even family - who actually couldn’t help me at that time.

They make me so so mad.

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Honeypot wrote:DURL is an acronym for Dumb Ugly Red Loser. Basically any ginger falls into this category, as it's extremely difficult to be just a DUR (if your Dumb, Ugly and Red, you are also a loser). Actually, if you red, you're ugly, in which case you're a loser. So if you're a ginger, you're a Durl.
I absolutely love this

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Honeypot wrote:DURL is an acronym for Dumb Ugly Red Loser. Basically any ginger falls into this category, as it's extremely difficult to be just a DUR (if your Dumb, Ugly and Red, you are also a loser). Actually, if you red, you're ugly, in which case you're a loser. So if you're a ginger, you're a Durl.
I absolutely love this

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ok I know some people sleep with their eyes open but c'mon, is she really sleeping? With how these kids have lived in their short 4 years of life, all they know is how to "ACT". Act for the camera, let me see your smile, stand next to your twin, dress the same, use mommy's Lipshit to make it look like you got into it so we can go viral....
Why would this situation be any different?
Right?
Yep, can ya blame us for not believing a fucking thing you say?
I'd bet indie is NOT sleeping in this picture [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 1cad5f.jpg[/img]

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ok I know some people sleep with their eyes open but c'mon, is she really sleeping? With how these kids have lived in their short 4 years of life, all they know is how to "ACT". Act for the camera, let me see your smile, stand next to your twin, dress the same, use mommy's Lipshit to make it look like you got into it so we can go viral....
Right?
I'd bet indie is NOT sleeping in this picture [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 1cad5f.jpg[/img]

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Right?

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Night lady wrote:
DoodleBop2 wrote:Multiple vlogs will be devoted to Indie's near-death experience they will have to outdo that other kid's broken arm. Maybe if they edit it right they can do it in 8 parts like Shane Dawson.
Lmao @ like Shane Dawson

Not to shade Shane at all because the amount of work he put into his documentaries but the dramatic ending of each part which wasn't dramatic at all other than him being a drama queen yeah reminds me of them OMG...and then it's nothing.

I bet the ER didn't have a pediatrician on site so they transferred her to be safe then the children's ward is like yeah she needs breathing treatments and steroids why is she here and discharged her. :P
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

DoodleBop2 wrote:
Night lady wrote:
Lmao @ like Shane Dawson

Not to shade Shane at all because the amount of work he put into his documentaries but the dramatic ending of each part which wasn't dramatic at all other than him being a drama queen yeah reminds me of them OMG...and then it's nothing.

I bet the ER didn't have a pediatrician on site so they transferred her to be safe then the children's ward is like yeah she needs breathing treatments and steroids why is she here and discharged her. :P
Oh, I like Shane Dawson, I just didn't know anyone here watched him too. So I was like, hey... someone else watches him Image. I love his conspiracy theory videos.

my2girls12
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by my2girls12 »

Bagwell2018 wrote:I did some googling on the epinephrine because it concerned me. Apparently it’s not uncommon to use nebulized epinephrine with steroids to treat severe croup.

I still can’t believe that gave those kids the mist instead of a true flu shot. I don’t know when they quit considering them high risk because of their premature status. I have a compromised immune system my doctor just laughed when I asked about the mist. She even made my adult daughter get a real shot this year because she’s around me a lot. They took the easy way out and it was still a shit show.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yes, my daughter has had it several times. It’s called racemic epinephrine.

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Oh and the picture of the pie sleeping - Assley's big head is in it, of course. It looks to me like she has foundation on, but left her "dark circled" tired SuperMom eyes unmade up. Or, the reverse, put some professional make-up artist rings around her eyes. The point is for her to be in the picture and garner sympathy for herself.

Has anyone mentioned this yet - Have to work some googling time of looking up what to do for a kid who can't breathe into their near death story - I don't believe for one minute she knew on her own to bring little cat outside. So to the script there needs to be added either Ass or Fatty at home googling what to do next after they finally heard her coughing.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

gram3 wrote:Oh and the picture of the pie sleeping - Assley's big head is in it, of course. It looks to me like she has foundation on, but left her "dark circled" tired SuperMom eyes unmade up. Or, the reverse, put some professional make-up artist rings around her eyes. The point is for her to be in the picture and garner sympathy for herself.

Has anyone mentioned this yet - Have to work some googling time of looking up what to do for a kid who can't breathe into their near death story - I don't believe for one minute she knew on her own to bring little cat outside. So to the script there needs to be added either Ass or Fatty at home googling what to do next after they finally heard her coughing.
And why is Trashley making that face in the picture? What is that, a "I am trying to look pouty/sexy while my exhausted child sleeps on my motherly lap" look?
Looks like the girl next to her has a lollipop. Of course.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Cavmom20
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Cavmom20 »

Night lady wrote:Ok I know some people sleep with their eyes open but c'mon, is she really sleeping? With how these kids have lived in their short 4 years of life, all they know is how to "ACT". Act for the camera, let me see your smile, stand next to your twin, dress the same, use mommy's Lipshit to make it look like you got into it so we can go viral....
Right?
I'd bet indie is NOT sleeping in this picture

And pouty-lips magoo in the background trying to look all concerned. Woof, as kevin McAllister would say! It's hard to look concerned when your eyebrows are in a perpetual state of surprise
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Join us in Part 34 to continue....

viewtopic.php?f=248&t=13816
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”