Couchpotato10
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gardner Quad Squad | Our Story Unraveling | Part 33

Unread post by Couchpotato10 »

ears wrote:
gram3 wrote:From Facebook comments: (Don't know what day this is from)

Tyson Gardner, y'all should schedule a trip to Cornbelly's with the Binghams!

A Miracle Unfolding-Gardner Quadruplets

They’ve gone twice without us (then there is a little emoji - I keep getting error messages if I try to include the symbol from their post so I just removed)

The original emoji looks contemplative, bewildered, sad, angst-ridden... I may be reading my own descriptions into it, based on what I think TySaddy Daddy is probably thinking. However, there is a look of 'Hmmmm, I wonder why.'

A recent Brando Blinks vlog mentioned the BinkGrabbySnoopRevelli sextet are going to see Thriller next week. If the Bings don't want to lose views, they'll be smart to not post this big adventure to their vlog and siphon it instead over to the 3rd party trio Instagram.
I saw that and thought that was an odd reply [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... c7ab07.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk
Tyler sounds like a little piss ant, cry baby, wuss bunny. Uhhhh, I think he got his whittle feelings hurt. Cry me a river Pumpkin spice , lavender smelling Ms Bath and Body Works. I feel so much better now..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

She's getting to the point where she looks like a guy in drag. The not blending overly dark daytime makeup looks are so extra I am here trying to come up with A$$' drag name.
Donits
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Donits »

The girls look like they have been dressed up as Oompa Loompas from Charlie and the chocolate factory for church
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

So I came across a video of a mom showing a hairstyle she could keep in her daughter's hair the whole school week with minimal touch ups. I then realized it was very very similar to something Dumb and Dumber were trying with the girls. The kicker - this was intended for type 4 hair not fine straight hair.
RUKiddingMe
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RUKiddingMe »

I cannot believe the insta pictures today, big man has pants on that are 3 inches to long for him, and what the heck did Ass wear to church, like really who does that. Unfortunately the little quadlings didn't look much better.

I think the Bingham's have finally seen the light, I think they are finally seeing the big fat loser for what he really is. A user of all.

Tyson time to put your big boy pants on and get a job, welcome to the real world.
SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

Her outfit today is over the top... I agree, I’d like to see what other people in their ward wear.
Also, her “I don’t usually work on Sunday’s so I’ll post a sale today but not invoice you til tomorrow” just screams that the seneshit train is dying. If you had a legit business and your loyal clients knew you didn’t operate on Sunday, then you wouldn’t need to post anything.

DisgustedbyGreedners
Informer
Informer

Unread post by DisgustedbyGreedners »

SassySassenach wrote:Her outfit today is over the top... I agree, I’d like to see what other people in their ward wear.
Also, her “I don’t usually work on Sunday’s so I’ll post a sale today but not invoice you til tomorrow” just screams that the seneshit train is dying. If you had a legit business and your loyal clients knew you didn’t operate on Sunday, then you wouldn’t need to post anything.

That’s just her way of saying buy from me but don’t ask me any questions. Which really means I want your money the easiest way possible with having to do the least amount of work. Sadly their money train is not dying. These dumb KADS just keep throwing money & buying tons of seneshit.

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

SassySassenach wrote:Her outfit today is over the top... I agree, I’d like to see what other people in their ward wear.

If business was so good why does she need to do sales all the time? It’s obvious sales are slipping. The problem is Senegence encourages customers to become consultants for the discount. Well, there goes your customer base. They make more off of them for profits than they do on their bonus structure for them buying stuff as consultants.

oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

Did anybody else notice that Scarlett is wearing a different pair of shoes in the church pic today. I am surprised they allowed that considering they have to be matching all the time especially in their "family is everything" campaign photos.
DisgustedbyGreedners
Informer
Informer

Unread post by DisgustedbyGreedners »

oldschoolmom39 wrote:Did anybody else notice that Scarlett is wearing a different pair of shoes in the church pic today. I am surprised they allowed that considering they have to be matching all the time especially in their "family is everything" campaign photos.

Maybe she peed on them and they didn’t dry in time?

Unread post by Guest »

JD386 wrote:

If business was so good why does she need to do sales all the time? It’s obvious sales are slipping. The problem is Senegence encourages customers to become consultants for the discount. Well, there goes your customer base. They make more off of them for profits than they do on their bonus structure for them buying stuff as consultants.

I bet she has a lot of inventory to offload. She would have bought ridiculous amounts of stock when there were shortages. Now she is flogging the more unpopular colours, at a discount, which are harder to sell. Excess stock is not making her any money. On a side note, that colour is more even more revolting when she doesn’t play with the filters on her photos. The people buying it will get a rude shock when they see the actual colour.
IMG_4104.JPG

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Im guessing persimmon isnt a popular colour hence her wearing it every other day to up its image... haha, id not be caught dead wearing anything she pimps out
4kkids
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by 4kkids »

Several times people have commented on her business IG asking if she’s using the lip volumizer that her lips look fuller. She NEVER replies! Hmmmmm wonder why? She replies to comments before and after the lip question. I smell something fishy!
Ass are you afraid to tell your “friends” that you got fillers and that you are just pretending to show how your products work?
You are a very deceitful person, a liar and a manipulator....all in the name in money.
How does your Heavenly Father feel about that?

Ebbies turn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Ebbies turn »

DoodleBop2 wrote:She's getting to the point where she looks like a guy in drag. The not blending overly dark daytime makeup looks are so extra I am here trying to come up with A$$' drag name.
I’d love to be a fly on the wall to hear the whispers when she walks into church looking like she’s trying to walk a red carpet or something. I’m not an active church attendant of any type but I live across the street from a church and I can tell you now nobody here goes to church looking like that. I guess it’s “not in the budget” for Tubby to get his pants hemmed properly so he doesn’t look stupid.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Ebbies turn wrote:
DoodleBop2 wrote:She's getting to the point where she looks like a guy in drag. The not blending overly dark daytime makeup looks are so extra I am here trying to come up with A$$' drag name.
I’d love to be a fly on the wall to hear the whispers when she walks into church looking like she’s trying to walk a red carpet or something. I’m not an active church attendant of any type but I live across the street from a church and I can tell you now nobody here goes to church looking like that. I guess it’s “not in the budget” for Tubby to get his pants hemmed properly so he doesn’t look stupid.
He maybe still hoping he grows into them Image

He clearly has to buy large, which usually equals tall Image pity hes just short and wide
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

My church was more laid back I mean my Bible study had a gay dude who liked to wear wigs but even us we'd have been like girl....girl...come to Jesus
CherryBaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CherryBaby »

JD386 wrote:

She made a big deal about getting the most signups in the whole company when they were doing free signups in September. Problem is, she didn't make any money on them just signing up. They have to actually buy something for her to make anything. And the profits have to be shared with her uplines for a few levels up, so it definitely profits her more when she keeps the suckers as customers rather than consultants. I don't see how she thinks it's good business practice for her to constantly brag that she is at the top of the totem pole. Wouldn't potential signees figure that she takes so much of the business for herself that it would feel discouraging to even try? I agree that business is falling off and that's why she is running lots of sales lately. And even if she keeps scamming people enough to support the six of them for a few more years, I think Tyler is going to have a problem when the girls start Kindergarten because he will have no excuse to sit around the house while she supports his ever-growing fat ass. Just some random thoughts, BTW.
4kkids
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by 4kkids »

Nash can’t be serious....the girls cannot write their own names? They have to use stickers to trace over the letters? Even then some of the girls can’t even do that!
Pathetic!

4kkids
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by 4kkids »

Cut me a break! Tyler believes his girls are here on this earth to fulfill their purpose of touching thousands and thousands of people? WTF id he drinking?
The girls asked for NONE of this vlogging crap. They cannot even speak for themselves! Tyler is one lazyass, controlling Assh*le. God I hope he rots in hell one day.

Wgchick22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wgchick22 »

ears wrote:He's such a slob. His way too long gone pants drive me crazy along with the unbuttoned shirt. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... dba7db.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk
I’m sorry, does Indie not look like a little demon child here? She had that face last Christmas for their precious Christmas card. Even Scarlett looks pissed.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”