Gardner Quad Squad | Our Story Unraveling | Part 33

4kkids
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gardner Quad Squad | Our Story Unraveling | Part 33

Unread post by 4kkids »

It’s croup KAD....it’s not a terminal illness. She’ll be fine!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Comment from IG Grubner Quad Squad:

FLU MIST REACTION! A lot of people have told you to research vaccines and you have always ignore them! If this doesn’t open your eyes I don’t know what will! Research and question everything!

I don't know if this is from a random anti-vaccine poster or an actual KAD, but I hope more challenges to their medical drama are brought up. And this might sound heartless, but it's over, (even though the DramaKingAndQueen would like to keep the KADS on the edge of their seats waiting for an update) she managed to "pull through" this near death experience, :roll: life goes on.
ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

Glad she recovered from the worst case of croup ever so quickly.

Of course you'll have to watch the vlog tomorrow to find out more because it's all about the views[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... be5263.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk
SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

ears wrote:Glad she recovered from the worst case of croup ever so quickly.

Of course you'll have to watch the vlog tomorrow to find out more because it's all about the views[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... be5263.jpg[/img]

And they posted to their blanket page & her makeup page.... no post on their quad page or Bison’s.... obviously they have their priorities... Image

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Already recovered from the worst case of croup ever! Almost as if a child with weak lungs from being a preemie needed more support [aka breathing treatments every 4 hours] and yeah. It would probably make sense for them to have a nebulizer at home with four preemies they tend to be more likely to need breathing treatments when they get sick.
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

They are admitting in their ER post that they can't usually hear the kids at night because of the fan. Last night was just a miracle it was off. What are they missing other nights? Cats up roaming the house? As long as the Beauty Queen and FatCat can sleep, I'll bet they don't care what the squad does.
ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

gram3 wrote:They are admitting in their ER post that they can't usually hear the kids at night because of the fan. Last night was just a miracle it was off. What are they missing other nights? Cats up roaming the house? As long as the Beauty Queen and FatCat can sleep, I'll bet they don't care what the squad does.
If you can't hear them at night why would they not still use a baby monitor. Or you know just turn off the fan. Is that how they were able to get out of the house in July without the babysitters hearing?

Didn't they have video baby monitors when the girls were babies? Why not still use those.

My husband and I sleep with out door open and have a monitor in the room we can't hear. We have 5 young kids and I like being able to hear when one of them calls for me in the night.

RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RolyPoly123 »

Somebody needs to post on the main sites that she's being discharged already you know just to annoy the heck out of the greedners
tg910
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by tg910 »

Main GQS Insta page, just posted a big pot of her chicken soup (it’s in stories and posted about a minute before I looked)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

They say they'll post an update about Indie as soon as they can. Haha nope they drag it out. Only post the update on business pages. But then post this on GQS IG.

Sick babies? Who else is sick? Also they are NOT babies![img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 735b9f.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... b8f1f8.jpg[/img]

RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

ears wrote:They say they'll post an update about Indie as soon as they can. Haha nope they drag it out. Only post the update on business pages. But then post this on GQS IG.

Sick babies? Who else is sick? Also they are NOT babies!

"sick babies" yep when one is ill they are all treated as if they are ill, can't be individuals
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

If one is sick they are all sick. They can't even be individual when they're ill.

Unread post by Guest »

Hey Greedtards; check your security cam to find out what happened. That is what you said you were going to do when you were paid to advertise it.

Maybe they were in there playing the "Walk On $i$$ies Esophagus" game that #nannyash #notarealnanny taught them?

Maybe she was sucking on a piece of sugar that TyLiar feeds his little miracles every night and she chocked on it? He fills his miracles bellies with sugar and not real food because he just love$$$ them so much. He is now an 'official' "Disciple of Jesus Christ on IG - doing his God ordained job of selling the miracles and rotting them from the inside out. That's his mission. How do you dare second guess his belief system?

ca$hly: asking pastry if you are "the best mother" is a sign of a guilty conscience. It something a psychotic mother would do - like Sybils mother. Way to gaslight.
The term 'gaslight' was probably not in the one book you ever read. Here is the meaning:
gas·light
/ˈɡaslīt/
verb
manipulate (someone) by psychological means into questioning their own sanity.
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

tg910 wrote:Main GQS Insta page, just posted a big pot of her chicken soup Image (it’s in stories and posted about a minute before I looked)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Boiling the everliving hell out of it. I'm sure that will be damn tasty.
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

RolyPoly123 wrote:Somebody needs to post on the main sites that she's being discharged already you know just to annoy the heck out of the greedners
They have time to post during their big emergency, yet when they are already home they can't give an all points bulletin letting their "worldwide" following in on the secret. Manipulators.
RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

gram3 wrote:
RolyPoly123 wrote:Somebody needs to post on the main sites that she's being discharged already you know just to annoy the heck out of the greedners
They have time to post during their big emergency, yet when they are already home they can't give an all points bulletin letting their "worldwide" following in on the secret. Manipulators.
i think it's disgusting how they're playing with people's emotions
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

They are disgusting human beings. They posted to the business sites to get sympathy. Let’s shop from them so help their family. She had croup. Move on. Can’t wait to see how it plays out on the vlog tomorrow and see just how much they videoed. Sorry honey, mommy needs to run back in the house and grab her phone so I can videotape me taking you outside to help you breathe. Ohhhh that’s maybe why she’s blue. She was freezing while standing out on the porch waiting for her loving mother to go get her phone. Or waiting for fat daddy to start filming.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

gram3 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
gram3 wrote:And why was Trashley holding the patient? For a photo-op? Otherwise she would have been left laying on the gurney. Of course her post had to turn it all about her, she asked if Indie felt better and safe because Mama was there to keep her safe and of course Indie said yes. Yea, that's exactly the kind of thing a normal mother would post. How do they ever hear the cats any other night if they run a fan all the time. I think a million holes can be poked in this newest story. I hope some posters/KADs snap out of their sympathy induced brain fog soon to pose a few questions to the hapless parents; just like when they staged the blackout.
NOT defending her, but with little ones, we'll let the parents hold them and give them the breathing treatment. It makes things easier for everyone.
If her O2 sats (not "stats"-- she really is a moron) were really down to 68, that's not good.
The epinephrine and steroids make it sound like an allergic reaction to me.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
I really know that about holding the child, I was being a little bit snotty. Trashley wasn't averse to having a picture taken though. My grandson was born 17 years ago weighing 1 lb 12 ozs and 12 inches long. I've spent a fair share of time in the NICU and ERs. Not once could I have imagined in the midst of a serious situation worrying about taking a picture for or updating anyone. Especially strangers.
Gotcha. I misunderstood. It wasn't due to the staff she would've been lying on the gurney. You meant due to Trashley's lack of mothering. I agree 100%. Hope your little one is doing well!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

They call everything a miracle. It really lessens when something miraculous actually happens in their lives. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 42a799.jpg[/img]

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Comment posted on TyBoy's IG from one KAD to another:

For all those asking they updated on Quaduplethe kisses instagram that Indie is doing much better and is being discharged, not sure why they haven't updated on here yet, so happy news.

TyBoy's first person news account of the medical incident differs from Assley's (I think someone might have mentioned this earlier) in regard to the timing of the turning blue. He reports that by the time they got to the hospital, her coloring was blue. Assley, however, claims she was blue on the porch when Ass aka SuperMom whisked her outside to give IndieCat her lifesaving breath of fresh air. Which is the official version or haven't you decided yet, DumbSkullSquad?

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”