GQS | Lazy Slob, Makeup Glob, & The Greedy Mob | Part 35

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: GQS | Lazy Slob, Makeup Glob, & The Greedy Mob | Part 35

Unread post by Haulnarse »

The little one at the front, her seat is on such an angle. It pretty obviously it cant install correctly in the middle seat. They only have the car set up like that so fatty can lean over the back to “assist” in buckling them up. They probably would have been better off taking their car to the carseat shop and get them to suggest seats (and try them in the car), its likely four the same isn’t the best option for their car - despite their views that “four” of everything the same is best
ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

The KADs are beyond delusional.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 6bb0dd.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Oh dear gawd.... karaoke aint a pretty sound coming out of trashleys mouth!!
lisajohnson120
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by lisajohnson120 »

Haulnarse wrote:Oh dear gawd.... karaoke aint a pretty sound coming out of trashleys mouth!!
Her song choice cracked me up..... Maybe these new women will see how she flirts will all the husbands! Oh and ladies the song was Salt N Pepa ..... Shoop...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

I finally saw their new monstrosity of an entertainment center on IG. That room is not that big especially with the over sized sectional they added pieces to then a chair that doesn't fit in the room. They have to make sure the girls have even less room to play. The house is all about Asshley and Tyler. They've gone through more furniture in the last couple years than I have my whole married life. Our motto "use it up. wear it out. make it do or do without". I can't imagine constantly buying new furniture for a rental house I have no plans to stay in long term or just because I saw it. Yet another piece of furniture that will be shoved in the basement. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 363e13.jpg[/img]

Snarkmeister
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkmeister »

ears wrote:I finally saw their new monstrosity of an entertainment center on IG. That room is not that big especially with the over sized sectional they added pieces to then a chair that doesn't fit in the room. They have to make sure the girls have even less room to play. The house is all about Asshley and Tyler. They've gone through more furniture in the last couple years than I have my whole married life. Our motto "use it up. wear it out. make it do or do without". I can't imagine constantly buying new furniture for a rental house I have no plans to stay in long term or just because I saw it. Yet another piece of furniture that will be shoved in the basement. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 363e13.jpg[/img]

Non-consumer advocates they are not

lisajohnson120
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lisajohnson120 »

ears wrote:I finally saw their new monstrosity of an entertainment center on IG. That room is not that big especially with the over sized sectional they added pieces to then a chair that doesn't fit in the room. They have to make sure the girls have even less room to play. The house is all about Asshley and Tyler. They've gone through more furniture in the last couple years than I have my whole married life. Our motto "use it up. wear it out. make it do or do without". I can't imagine constantly buying new furniture for a rental house I have no plans to stay in long term or just because I saw it. Yet another piece of furniture that will be shoved in the basement. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 363e13.jpg[/img]

I know what you mean.... my couch and love seat are no joke 14 years old.. they are leather and the stupid things won’t wear out ImageImage... But I’m like you... it has to tear up before I can buy new....

Snarky33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky33 »

Wasn't Bison heaped with lots of praise by the KAD's for his wonderful singing voice when doing bedtime songs for the girlssess just this last week?? Where was his karaoke performance?????
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

Another KAD that is delusional. His nice big house which was bought by the girls. Two nice cars which one was bought by TLC and the other Asswipe got from scamming people to buy Lipshit because of the girls. His nanny that is not needed because there are two stay at home parents that don’t have real jobs. His nanny that his girls pay for by giving up their privacy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Bahaha the song the sung together “this is not a one night stand” (cruisin)
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Bahaha the song the sung together “this is not a one night stand” (cruisin)
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Snarky33 wrote:Wasn't Bison heaped with lots of praise by the KAD's for his wonderful singing voice when doing bedtime songs for the girlssess just this last week?? Where was his karaoke performance?????
The attention hogs, TyCroakyKaraoke and BigMouthBassAss, did their duet. It's posted on at least one of their IG accounts. Assley sure seems to think she's the life of the party and the Queen of Karaoke (in addition to being a ShitLips royal).
Enough
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Enough »

This must be their new way to attract followers, ride the coat tails of a new group of vloggers, use them to gain followers then toss them aside when something new comes along. These two are fake, manipulative users.

RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RolyPoly123 »

The Karaoke was so cringe worthy, to put so much of themselves singing on their instagrams shows they think they're really good, they really really aren't.
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Enough wrote:This must be their new way to attract followers, ride the coat tails of a new group of vloggers, use them to gain followers then toss them aside when something new comes along. These two are fake, manipulative users.

What a pathetic bunch. Unless the geniuses have the cats on camera doing karoake most of the time, I'm not sure even KADs would buy into watching the big heads put on their no-talent show.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RolyPoly123 »

Ashley's going to be so confused with all these "new friends" she won't know which women to copy or twin with when it comes to clothes and she won't know which husband to flirt with
EmeraldBay
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by EmeraldBay »

Because you totally need *7* different Instagrams with the cats' faces plastered all over them (8 if you count Nash's)!!!

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”