Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GQS | Lazy Slob, Makeup Glob, & The Greedy Mob | Part 35

Unread post by Wgchick22 »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
Wgchick22 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 163b8d.jpg[/img]

So her post was an hour ago,
It’s 6 pm where I am. Her kids were bathed and put in their PJs at 3 PM? WTF?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The whole right side of her face looks swollen shut! WTF?! Take your kid to the ER for a real emergency because that looks like an anaphylactic reaction. At least thats how my daughter looked when she had an allergy. Yet she's on IG. Am I seeing that wrong?

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
I think my screen shot was just blurry! Poor kid was looking for water as her mother pointed her phone at her behind her locked statement French doors. She’s really unbelievable.

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Wgchick22 wrote:
Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
Wgchick22 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 163b8d.jpg[/img]

So her post was an hour ago,
It’s 6 pm where I am. Her kids were bathed and put in their PJs at 3 PM? WTF?!

The whole right side of her face looks swollen shut! WTF?! Take your kid to the ER for a real emergency because that looks like an anaphylactic reaction. At least thats how my daughter looked when she had an allergy. Yet she's on IG. Am I seeing that wrong?

I think my screen shot was just blurry! Poor kid was looking for water as her mother pointed her phone at her behind her locked statement French doors. She’s really unbelievable.

Well in glad it was nothing. Healthwise anyhow. A$$ is well... A$$.

:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

The girls made cookies with Nash now their decorating cookies with the babysitters. Gross. So much sugar for their little bodies. And of course they had to post on IG boomerang her licking hers fingers.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... ac871f.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk
Enough
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Enough »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... a138ba.jpg[/img]

If the author of this comment is here....

You are awesome!!!! We love you!!!! (That was all for Dumbash)

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

gram3 wrote:On their IG pages (TyAss and GQS) there is a link under collabs that says something about thanksgiving and grateful, etc. I clicked on that link on both IG pages and got a Privacy Error screen which says attackers might be trying to steal passwords, etc. I wonder if that is specific to my computer or if the link has been tampered with and anyone would get the same warning. All I have to do is exit out of the page.
Looks like their whole website is having problems. Hilarious.

oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

I am curious how children get paid for appearing on television and in movies but the children who are plastered all over Youtube in these vlogs do not. They use their photos to hawk makeup, blankets(Minky and their own company) as well as other sponsored ads they get paid for but those girls most likely don't get individual paychecks that go into a fund. If they stopped vlogging the girls and only vlogged themselves their Youtube career would dry up pretty quickly. The only reason why people know who they are or buy whatever they are peddling is because of the girls but they seem to forget that and the fact that they willingly put themselves out there for money and people are going to have opinions good, bad, or indifferent. They have made the bulk of their wealth in the last four years but yet they have "worked" hard for the last 13 years to get where they are lol
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

oldschoolmom39 wrote:I am curious how children get paid for appearing on television and in movies but the children who are plastered all over Youtube in these vlogs do not. They use their photos to hawk makeup, blankets(Minky and their own company) as well as other sponsored ads they get paid for but those girls most likely don't get individual paychecks that go into a fund. If they stopped vlogging the girls and only vlogged themselves their Youtube career would dry up pretty quickly. The only reason why people know who they are or buy whatever they are peddling is because of the girls but they seem to forget that and the fact that they willingly put themselves out there for money and people are going to have opinions good, bad, or indifferent. They have made the bulk of their wealth in the last four years but yet they have "worked" hard for the last 13 years to get where they are lol
What a joke. Worked hard. That's why they keep posting old baby pictures. If people see the dumbbells trying to sell stuff, they have to be quickly reminded who the dumbbells are actually connected to on YouTube. Otherwise, who would watch these creeps for any reason -
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

JD386 wrote:That entertainment center was $1899 by the way (someone asked where they got it so I looked it up). I think it’s ugly.

https://www.rcwilley.com/Furniture/Livi ... k-View.jsp

Yea, whoa, are they blind or something?
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

If the author of this comment is here....

You are awesome!!!! We love you!!!! (That was all for Dumbash)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Had to delete the link, but yes, if you are here: Kudos. TyDummy should just fold now. He doesn't have the mental ability to keep up with this poster. He can't even comprehend her posts. His brain must be exploding with Snickers remarks.
Rileysmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rileysmomma »

When I think of adults in a hot tub, they are usually doing two things -- drinking adult beverages and/or having sex -- neither of which T&A partake in.  I agree, they will use it a few times for attention.  Oh look at us, everyone, sitting outside in the snow!  Is it so awesome?!!  Then the novelty will wear off.  Wonder how they'll get the hot tub down the basement stairs?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

Trashley is on IG showing of her first gingerbread house ever. She's so proud of it. No mention of her daughters doing the same thing.

I can't even wrap my mind around her behavior. As a mom of 5 I'm usually too busy helping, supervising, and having fun with my kids to make my own. I also don't want to make my own, I did enough in school and growing up. I also much prefer to show off my kids work then my own. Ashley and I are pretty close in age. I still get shocked by her immaturity and selfishness.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... a7fd0c.jpg[/img]

Cavmom20
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Cavmom20 »

Rileysmomma wrote:When I think of adults in a hot tub, they are usually doing two things -- drinking adult beverages and/or having sex -- neither of which T&A partake in.  I agree, they will use it a few times for attention.  Oh look at us, everyone, sitting outside in the snow!  Is it so awesome?!!  Then the novelty will wear off.  Wonder how they'll get the hot tub down the basement stairs?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Hahahaha! Down the basement stairs! I'm dying!! What a visual

Also wonder if TyDumbAss has considered the extra utility costs to run a hot tub... especially keeping it warm during a long cold utah winter.
Beauregard1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Beauregard1 »

She is on IG asking what to do about kid’s cough. Not sure which one. It looks like reactive airway disease and she needs a breathing treatment. Why doesn’t she just call the doctor? After Indie’s croup episode, I am surprised they don’t have a breathing machine at home. Child looks so miserable.
Beauregard1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Beauregard1 »

She is on IG asking what to do about kid’s cough. Not sure which one. It looks like reactive airway disease and she needs a breathing treatment. Why doesn’t she just call the doctor? After Indie’s croup episode, I am surprised they don’t have a breathing machine at home. Child looks so miserable.
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Didn't TyTub say in one of his house /yard tours that they were going to put the hot tub (when they got one) on the patio in the backyard? One of the KADs asked how they were going to get it downstairs. Am I missing something?
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Beauregard1 wrote:She is on IG asking what to do about kid’s cough. Not sure which one. It looks like reactive airway disease and she needs a breathing treatment. Why doesn’t she just call the doctor? After Indie’s croup episode, I am surprised they don’t have a breathing machine at home. Child looks so miserable.
Oh lord. Another ER visit is looming on the horizon.

Cavmom20
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Cavmom20 »

Does it irk anyone else how he starts most lie feeds announcing what day of the week it is? Yeah dumbass we're all experiencing the same day (except maybe a small percentage of their followers across the international date line). And since I'm living in Tuesday just like you are, you don't need to tell me it's Tuesday! So stupid! Well, maybe he is playing to the dumb KADs out there. They are clearly disoriented.
ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

Asshley says every time her daughter breaths out she coughs and it's been going on for hours. So of course she goes on IG asking for advice.

I remember when she got hurt and told everyone if they wanted advice they would ask their parents. And yet here she is asking for medical advice from strangers on the internet.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 0c126a.jpg[/img]

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

I really want to respond to her stupid IG question “You know how to get them to stop coughing? Let them rest. Get the camera out of their faces. Stop letting them run around the house and save your gingerbread building for a different day. Stop feeding them your sodium laden miracle soup. Oh, and disinfect your disgusting ass house”.

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Beauregard1 wrote:She is on IG asking what to do about kid’s cough. Not sure which one. It looks like reactive airway disease and she needs a breathing treatment. Why doesn’t she just call the doctor? After Indie’s croup episode, I am surprised they don’t have a breathing machine at home. Child looks so miserable.
Well, she has to make sure to get the word out that the cat has a cough/possible croup. Since she can't go on YouTube because it would ruin the surprise hot tub, she's got to post somewhere. Get the views and comments in advance of the medical emergency. Always thinking, that brainy Assley.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”