GQS | Lazy Slob, Makeup Glob, & The Greedy Mob | Part 35

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: GQS | Lazy Slob, Makeup Glob, & The Greedy Mob | Part 35

Unread post by gram3 »

spooky wrote:Apologies for the multi-post; took to long and it wouldn't let me edit the last one.

Is that Indie with the cough again? Poor kid sounds terrible; don't have kids so not sure if the cough is concerning, but the breathing difficulty is. Why not just take her in to be careful. But never mind the pesky kid, brown eyeliner is back in stock....YAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!
#AssleyPrioritiesEyeliner&Gingerbread
3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by 3momstrong »

JD386 wrote:Dying laughing at CW demanding that people delete comments if they mention the words HOT TUB. Dear lord. Does she really think that Ashley is reading the comments but not watching the vlog? If she truly does not know and actually wants to keep it a surprise wouldn’t she just avoid reading the comments altogether?

I also love that on every comment saying the girls need a swingset and not a hot tub that one idiot said that it’s not a present for the girls and that it’s for Ashley. Well, that’s false because Tyson claims it’s for the girls as well and it’s a “family” present. So maybe they should rewatch it. Or I don’t know, maybe read the TITLE of the vlog.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm just curious ... what does any of this hot tub crap have to do with spreading infertility awareness? I no longer can stomach viewing ANY of their social media. You gals are doing a great job summarizing the snoozefest vlogs! I haven't mentioned it today but Waddles and Senesh*t Botox Barbie ... you are self absorbed, greedy, neglectful parent bottom feeders. It will be so EPIC RAD SAVAGE when your luck and bank account runs out and you have to get REAL jobs. I'll be first in line to get a signed copy of your daughters' "hate all/tell all" biography. Oh ... one last thing ... your Heavenly Father has made arrangements with Lucifer for you to get a fast pass to the fire down below. You suck, FRAUDNERS.

Sent from my SM-T378V using Tapatalk
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Haulnarse wrote:Shes such a fucken knob. If your kids that sick, take her to the friggen doctor - the pretend doctor who comes to the house doesnt count!!

Is it Indie again? I’m surprised they havent rushed her at the speed of light to the hospital emergency department again.
Is 'only 5 minutes' the speed of light?
lisajohnson120
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lisajohnson120 »

Haulnarse wrote:Shes such a fucken knob. If your kids that sick, take her to the friggen doctor - the pretend doctor who comes to the house doesnt count!!

Is it Indie again? I’m surprised they havent rushed her at the speed of light to the hospital emergency department again.
I was thinking it was Esme.. Her face looks fuller than Indies...

lisajohnson120
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lisajohnson120 »

lisajohnson120 wrote:

Watched it again and now I’m not sure lol

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

The KADs are giving remedies on YouTube. I wonder if concerned old TyDaddy is still sitting on YouTube deleting and giving his astounding responses to all the hater's silly comments.
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

lisajohnson120 wrote:

If you watch the most recent IG story where she’s spouting off all the asinine stuff she’s done (aka drenching her in essential oils from top to bottom) you can hear Tyson say what sounds like Ezzie telling her to drink the lemon honey water he made for her.

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

They wouldn't be weighing the cost of the hot tub versus another hospital visit? Why would they wait so long to take her to get checked -

Unread post by Guest »

GA Peach70 wrote:
I agree. It just didn’t sound right to me either. He said he came upstairs when the doctor was there. I’m sure that didn’t happen. He has to be right there with his fat, sausage fingers grasped tightly onto Asswipe. He wouldn’t leave her alone with any man.
Maybe Tyabetes donned one of the four matchy matchy stethoscopes and pretended he was the doctor. He pretends he's so many other things. Like a businessman. And Jesus's disciple.
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

PollyKrome wrote:
GA Peach70 wrote:
I agree. It just didn’t sound right to me either. He said he came upstairs when the doctor was there. I’m sure that didn’t happen. He has to be right there with his fat, sausage fingers grasped tightly onto Asswipe. He wouldn’t leave her alone with any man.
Maybe Tyabetes donned one of the four matchy matchy stethoscopes and pretended he was the doctor. He pretends he's so many other things. Like a businessman. And Jesus's disciple.
TyDocFullOfMcStuffin

Unread post by Guest »

JD386 wrote:I really want to respond to her stupid IG question “You know how to get them to stop coughing? Let them rest. Get the camera out of their faces. Stop letting them run around the house and save your gingerbread building for a different day. Stop feeding them your sodium laden miracle soup. Oh, and disinfect your disgusting ass house”.

And you should have returned for a follow up after the ER croup. Its kind of standard. For a real parent. And if a second child has become sick in that time you bring them along.
And let them sleep in a quiet bed. They should not have to be vertical or doing anything until the fever is broke.
Its shocking how unwilling she is to learn how to parent.
I wonder how she picked up no skills from her own mother? Was her own mother incapable of parenting too?
On the other hand the majority of time she expects to be mothered when she's overwhelmed with parenting. Remember Quad Neck. Remember the eye injury. So somewhere inside she must have the concept of what a sick child needs.
Instead the sick children have to stay vertical and parent her.
Crazy assed dynamics.

Unread post by Guest »

JD386 wrote:I really want to respond to her stupid IG question “You know how to get them to stop coughing? Let them rest. Get the camera out of their faces. Stop letting them run around the house and save your gingerbread building for a different day. Stop feeding them your sodium laden miracle soup. Oh, and disinfect your disgusting ass house”.

And you should have returned for a follow up after the ER croup. Its kind of standard. For a real parent. And if a second child has become sick in that time you bring them along.
And let them sleep in a quiet bed. They should not have to be vertical or doing anything until the fever is broke.
I wonder how she picked up no skills from her own mother? Was her own mother incapable of parenting too?
On the other hand the majority of time she expects to be mothered when she's overwhelmed with parenting. Remember Quad Neck. Remember the eye injury. So somewhere inside she must have the concept of what a sick child needs.
Crazy assed dynamics.

Unread post by Guest »

Crazy assed dynamics.
3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I don’t read comments or look at any of their ridiculous number of social media posts ... live vicariously through you. Could CW be a family member? From the screenshots you all post and your comments it sounds like Goth Mimi posting under the CW name. I wouldn’t put anything past them. They suck.

3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

PollyKrome wrote:

Crazy assed dynamics.
Tra$hwit has the emotional and mental
capacity of a 14 year and Waddles functions like a 19 year old. Mix that in with both of them being 100% narcissistic = totally inept at nurturing, let alone parenting.

3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Just gonna leave this here, TyLiar and Tra$hley. Something for you to think about, you lazy, lying, greedy jackalopes. You do not deserve those miracle Moneymakers.
IMG_0297.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
spooky
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spooky »

JD386 wrote:
lisajohnson120 wrote:

If you watch the most recent IG story where she’s spouting off all the asinine stuff she’s done (aka drenching her in essential oils from top to bottom) you can hear Tyson say what sounds like Ezzie telling her to drink the lemon honey water he made for her.

Good catch; looks like she has a scratch on her face from her loving sissies. I really do feel (not fill) sorry for these girls; they haven't had a chance at a normal life and probably never will. What "mother" posts on IG about treatments when her kid is having trouble breathing and gets sick from coughing so hard. I love snarking, but damn, sometimes the reality of their #reallife just hits me.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Welp... This board certainly got away from me! I blinked, and we got to page 40! Go ahead and make some suggestions in the suggestion thread (link in first tht post in his threas). Do t forget to like your favorite! New thread will be started at approximately 10 am EST tomorrow (about 8 hours from now). Thank you!!!

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Rileysmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rileysmomma »

Spooky:
What "mother" posts on IG about treatments when her kid is having trouble breathing and gets sick from coughing so hard.

A mother who is trying to con the KADs into thinking they are the Greedners' family/friends, so more lipshit, blankets, loopys, overpriced monthly boxes of crap can be sold, so more dinners out, holiday decorations, matchy outfits, designer purses, candles and soaps can be bought. I see that TyAss posted an ad for their winter collection of Chinese swaddles 30 minutes ago. I guess no ER trip for Ezzy.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RolyPoly123 »

I think Tyler deleted his live instagram because he had a bit of a rant at the end about how they don't film all the giving they do etc but his rant started when someone asked about CW and he said something along the lines of she's just a great supporter not a family member, basically he was endorsing what she does in the comments section.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”