GQS | Quadruple the Hate? Use Click Bait! | Part 36

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: GQS | Quadruple the Hate? Use Click Bait! | Part 36

Unread post by Night lady »

If the mandated reporter deleted her YouTube account, I believe all of her comments on anything YouTube would be gone. Just a theory. No account, no way to link it anywhere. You need an account to post and keep anything on YouTube.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
ItIsSunny
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ItIsSunny »

lisajohnson120 wrote:
ears wrote:Looks like the binghams deleted all the comments about Tyler.

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk
Yep looks like it and so did Minky.... Sad these 2 apparently support him...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They have no choice, if they want their businesses to succeed. They can't afford to have spill-over on their sites. Their sites are for their fans alone, as it should be. Their feelings regarding other sites are irrelevant.
lisajohnson120
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lisajohnson120 »

Mervellla wrote:
lisajohnson120 wrote:
ears wrote:Looks like the binghams deleted all the comments about Tyler.

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk
Yep looks like it and so did Minky.... Sad these 2 apparently support him...

They may not support them, they let the posts sit there for long enough.
They may have been advised to delete them or something

This is true

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Snarkmeister wrote:
JD386 wrote:Have we set a record yet on how fast we've flown through 40 pages? haha. I guess when the creeper does things that are shady AF we have a lot to discuss.
I was thinking the same thing today! Amazing!

Back in the "olden days" we used to go pretty fast. Especially when a bunch of us came over from the other place but before the private fb groups took some of the posters. But we didnt have a dedicated mod back then so we would usually get to waaayyy over 40 pages before someone would eventually show up to start a new thread.

Now that we can basically self mod since I can do that, we tend to start the new threads pretty much right away. Once in a while you guys talk faster than I can create a new page so we might go over a page. But, no, since that happened this is the fastest weve gotten to the end of a thread. I bet they really hate this website right now haha.

ANYHOW... SHAMELESS SEGWAY...

Go visit the title suggestion thread and vote! I'm certain we will have a new thread by morning. I need to check where we are at right now post wise and I'll try to give an estimate of a time a little later. :)

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Snarkmeister wrote:
XYZ wrote:
Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:Are you positive he means the quads? That doesnt really make sense to me. I didnt see that screenshot but to me it sounds like he means whatever girls are in the "fandom" posting screenshots but not deleting them and/or not included in that message. What could he have to not trust his kids for? They cant string a sentence together and arent contributing to these events at all.

Fangirls wish they could babysit the quads and promised not to eat all the treats in the house.
Whoops, I didn’t see this before I posted

It makes a lot more sense that way though knowing that extra info. Also makes his commwnts creepier doesnt it?

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Elle-Cue-24 wrote:
JD386 wrote:
lisajohnson120 wrote: [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 755c3c.jpg[/img]

Here it is

I would love to know what led to that comment. But I can see how he could either be talking about his children OR other fan girls. It appears it’s just him and the one fan page in that message.

If I recall correctly when I saw the screenshots that was after the whole bring your sleeping bag comment and was after comments about ‘turning the girls over to you guys for an hour’ so I *think* it was the fangirls wanting to look after the quads and Tyson saying he wasn’t sure he could trust the quads - ie their behaviour - but that he did trust the fangirls

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Man, if he can't trust his 4 year olds NOW, he has absolutely NO IDEA what he's in for when those girls become pre-teens, teenagers etc... holy cow! Hes saying his 4 year olds are sneaky now? Good God wait til they are teenagers, you think they are sneaky now? This is nothing compared to 14, 15, 16, 17 years old. I'm going to say that at least one of his kids is going to abhore him by age 11. I'm going to guess Esme but then again, it very well could be Evie, the least suspected. Just sayin '...

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Night lady wrote:
Elle-Cue-24 wrote:
If I recall correctly when I saw the screenshots that was after the whole bring your sleeping bag comment and was after comments about ‘turning the girls over to you guys for an hour’ so I *think* it was the fangirls wanting to look after the quads and Tyson saying he wasn’t sure he could trust the quads - ie their behaviour - but that he did trust the fangirls

Man, if he can't trust his 4 year olds NOW, he has absolutely NO IDEA what he's in for when those girls become pre-teens, teenagers etc... holy cow! Hes saying his 4 year olds are sneaky now? Good God wait til they are teenagers, you think they are sneaky now? This is nothing compared to 14, 15, 16, 17 years old. I'm going to say that at least one of his kids is going to abhore him by age 11. I'm going to guess Esme but then again, it very well could be Evie, the least suspected. Just sayin '...

Considering he started sneaking around with his wife a week before she turned 13 and he was almost 19, you'd think he'd be knowledgeable of how sneaky tween and teen girls can be. I'd pay a lot of moneyto be a fly on the wall when those girls hit puberty and hormones (and emotions) are running rampant in that house!

Meg0707
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Meg0707 »

4kkids wrote:Think tomorrow’s vlog will be nothing but Tyler at his computer hitting the delete button on repeat? ImageImageImage

I bet he punishes everyone and puts a vlog up late tomorrow or not at all. I can only assume it’s not good in the greedier house right now.

Ebbies turn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Ebbies turn »

Night lady wrote:
Elle-Cue-24 wrote:
JD386 wrote: I would love to know what led to that comment. But I can see how he could either be talking about his children OR other fan girls. It appears it’s just him and the one fan page in that message.

Oh yeah! With as spoiled as these girls are now they are seriously in for it when they become older. This no boundaries free for all is definitely going to bite them in their asses.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Has anyone ever dug to find put what the deal is with the wedding date and seal date (or whatever its called?) could they have been bonking before they got married?? So couldn’t have a proper wedding?
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Follow up to earlier comment about watermark:

Grubs have a watermark on the picture they posted of the day they decorated their tree. Cats have pajamas on standing in front of said tree and each have a different "pose"/look on their face. TyPhotog asked the meant to provoke a million comments question - Should this picture be recreated in 20 years? It was a GrubOriginal, not one of the Loni shots.
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Haulnarse wrote:Has anyone ever dug to find put what the deal is with the wedding date and seal date (or whatever its called?) could they have been bonking before they got married?? So couldn’t have a proper wedding?
Lmao, @ bonking... ahhh just say it... they were fucking each other before they were married. Tyson's eeny weeny and Assface with her clown feet in the air like rabbit ears... the visual is gross but its hilarious at the same time. Yeah, I'm weird like that

MervelllaB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MervelllaB »

Have they not had their marriage sealed in the temple?

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Mervellla wrote:Have they not had their marriage sealed in the temple?

They did but the date was years different from the “wedding” date
tg910
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by tg910 »

Mervellla wrote:Have they not had their marriage sealed in the temple?

If I remember from a vlog, their wedding date and seal date were 2 different dates and they have a photo with their seal date on it in a vlog. It was a couple months (?) ago - I’ve lost track. I don’t remember what the dates were, just that comments were made about the difference in them.

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I thought they had to wait a year to get sealed since they were originally married outside of the church, didnt they?

I'm curious if one of our LDS sissies could shed some light on marriage protocols. They lie about everything else, so i have always assumed they lied and told the church they werent sleeping together. I have personally always speculated they wouldnt let them be sealed right away because they were getting married less than a month after she turned 18, which would lead anyone (including church members I assume) to believe they had been in some type of relationship prior to her 18th birthday.

Outside the Duggars, I'd say its pretty unheard of to get married with only a 1 month courtship in this day and age. Is that not true in the LDS faith? Or Utah? Or the LDS in Utah? LOL... I'm grasping at straws here...

MervelllaB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MervelllaB »

I think from reading about it, the seal date and wedding date can be different.

Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sickandtired »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:I thought they had to wait a year to get sealed since they were originally married outside of the church, didnt they?

I'm curious if one of our LDS sissies could shed some light on marriage protocols. They lie about everything else, so i have always assumed they lied and told the church they werent sleeping together. I have personally always speculated they wouldnt let them be sealed right away because they were getting married less than a month after she turned 18, which would lead anyone (including church members I assume) to believe they had been in some type of relationship prior to her 18th birthday.

Outside the Duggars, I'd say its pretty unheard of to get married with only a 1 month courtship in this day and age. Is that not true in the LDS faith? Or Utah? Or the LDS in Utah? LOL... I'm grasping at straws here...

If married outside the temple, you have to wait a year to be sealed in the temple. Most of the time if members have a wedding outside of the temple its either because
1. they are marrying a non member
2. they were sexually active with each other before marriage
3. they chose to wait to be sealed because of non member family members being able to be present.
Usually though its because of the sexually active before marriage part though...
Abbiedownunder
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Abbiedownunder »

I vaguely remember reading somewhere that she was engaged to someone else and broke it off to get back with Tyler. Anyone else remember that?
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

GQS | Quadruple the Hate? Use Click Bait! | Part 36

Unread post by JD386 »

Sickandtired wrote:
Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:I thought they had to wait a year to get sealed since they were originally married outside of the church, didnt they?

If married outside the temple, you have to wait a year to be sealed in the temple. Most of the time if members have a wedding outside of the temple its either because
1. they are marrying a non member
2. they were sexually active with each other before marriage
3. they chose to wait to be sealed because of non member family members being able to be present.
Usually though its because of the sexually active before marriage part though...
Couldn’t you just deny the premarital sex though? Also, in response to the original post, I don’t think anyone was even batting an eye at her just turning 18 when they got married. Seems like the norm with a lot of LDS people I know.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”