GQS | Quadruple the Hate? Use Click Bait! | Part 36

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: GQS | Quadruple the Hate? Use Click Bait! | Part 36

Unread post by gram3 »

Mervellla wrote:
lisajohnson120 wrote:Well the Greedners have blocked my IP address.. Hey pedo you dumb fuck I’m a little smarter than you!! I can still see the comments! Block all you want asswipes! I’m not the one that is chatting with little girls!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You can post with your IP addresss blocked if you switch your WiFi off and use your data. I did it last night.

Three big cheers for the technologically inclined/minded/aware!!!
lisajohnson120
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by lisajohnson120 »

Mervellla wrote:
lisajohnson120 wrote:Well the Greedners have blocked my IP address.. ImageImage. Hey pedo you dumb fuck I’m a little smarter than you!! I can still see the comments! Block all you want asswipes! I’m not the one that is chatting with little girls!

You can post with your IP addresss blocked if you switch your WiFi off and use your data, apparently

Yes that’s why I’m smarter than he is ImageImage

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Donits wrote:
gram3 wrote:
Donits wrote:YouTube is saying I can comment on the Bingham's vlog, but for some reason I can't reply to that thread that is happening.
Very frustrating.
I would have liked to add that Tyson was also telling these girls "I trust you". That is one of the biggest red flags for me. He's ensuring their loyalty for him
I think the I trust you post also said he doesn't trust the girls. Meaning his own kids? I thought that was what it said/meant. Further weirdivity.
Yes, it said I trust you, I don't trust the girls (durls) because they are sneaky.
Are you positive he means the quads? That doesnt really make sense to me. I didnt see that screenshot but to me it sounds like he means whatever girls are in the "fandom" posting screenshots but not deleting them and/or not included in that message. What could he have to not trust his kids for? They cant string a sentence together and arent contributing to these events at all.

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Have we set a record yet on how fast we've flown through 40 pages? haha. I guess when the creeper does things that are shady AF we have a lot to discuss.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

JD386 wrote:Have we set a record yet on how fast we've flown through 40 pages? haha. I guess when the creeper does things that are shady AF we have a lot to discuss.
Who would have guessed this title would turn out to be even more accurate than it was when we named it?

:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Meg0707
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Meg0707 »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
Donits wrote:
gram3 wrote: I think the I trust you post also said he doesn't trust the girls. Meaning his own kids? I thought that was what it said/meant. Further weirdivity.
Yes, it said I trust you, I don't trust the girls (durls) because they are sneaky.
Are you positive he means the quads? That doesnt really make sense to me. I didnt see that screenshot but to me it sounds like he means whatever girls are in the "fandom" posting screenshots but not deleting them and/or not included in that message. What could he have to not trust his kids for? They cant string a sentence together and arent contributing to these events at all.

I saw it also when it was first posted and I thought the same thing( as he didn’t trust the girls) it was a very strange comment.

Unread post by Guest »

gram3 wrote:I hope the Bingles can separate this sleazy conduct of TyI'mALiability and vamoose away fast without feeling any sort of indebtedness to Grubs for giving them some YouTube exposure. Let's not forget Tyliable's self-congratulatory lie feeds when Der Bingles reached a numbers milestone. According to NotSoShyTy, Bings couldn't have done it without the Grubs.
How about when insecure Tyrone guilted the BingDing into coming straight from church to wish him a happy birthday.
Lak
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lak »

I was just thinking what a sad life to have to spend your day monitoring comments. You know the Gees’s, Bingham’s, Scott’s and most others don’t. They may have an occasional negative comment but not to the level of the Greeds. Why would you want to continue to live like that...obviously, just for the money. What a stressful life.

lisajohnson120
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lisajohnson120 »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
Donits wrote:
gram3 wrote: I think the I trust you post also said he doesn't trust the girls. Meaning his own kids? I thought that was what it said/meant. Further weirdivity.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 755c3c.jpg[/img]

Here it is

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

lisajohnson120 wrote:
Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
Donits wrote: Yes, it said I trust you, I don't trust the girls (durls) because they are sneaky.

Here it is

I would love to know what led to that comment. But I can see how he could either be talking about his children OR other fan girls. It appears it’s just him and the one fan page in that message.

meatloaf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by meatloaf »

Haven’t posted in awhile. Took a break from the clowns. Have read snippets of comments here and I quess I have missed all the teenybopper, Tubby drama. What happened? Please fill me in.

I did watch today’s so called “service” that these two idiots THINK they did. Service to me is cleaning up an elderly person’s or anybody’s yard without pay. Caring for a person who is bedridden. Making a meal for someone and sitting and eating with them and having meaningful conversation. Going and visiting a housebound person and visiting. Actually physically doing something, anything to bring joy to another’s life.

Those people in line at the restaurant don’t look as if they were down and out. They could pay for their meal or they wouldn’t have come to eat. They thought what a treat, but really? I can hand over my credit card too.

Maybe I’m on the wrong track here but whatever these two narcissists do just rubs me the wrong way.

Notice Fatboy had the neighbors helping him sweep his driveway? Wonder if he returned the favor? I doubt it.

I can’t stand them or their brats! And out again! What the heck is wrong with them?
XYZ
Talker
Talker

Unread post by XYZ »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
Donits wrote:

Fangirls wish they could babysit the quads and promised not to eat all the treats in the house.
BlahBlahBlah
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlahBlahBlah »

A couple of the preteen fangirls editors have posted a “Editors deserve more” photo.

Deserve what? They streal picture of other people children and add music to them. What do they think they deserve? A union?
Jewel5
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jewel5 »

It looks like the Binghams are deleting comments.
MervelllaB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MervelllaB »

Don’t these youtubers have any legal advice? I mean, don’t people who rely on Youtube for their whole livelihood, have accountants, lawyers etc who regularly review what they’re doing and advise? I’m sure I’ve heard the likes of Christine from Simply Nailogical joking about her lawyer being unhappy with her.
Jewel5
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jewel5 »

Mervellla wrote:Don’t these youtubers have any legal advice? I mean, don’t people who rely on Youtube for their whole livelihood, have accountants, lawyers etc who regularly review what they’re doing and advise? I’m sure I’ve heard the likes of Christine from Simply Nailogical joking about her lawyer being unhappy with her.
My guess would be that most Youtube families do have a lawyer. However, I don't see Tyson wanting to spend the money. He is invisible and above the law in his mind.
Last edited by Jewel5 on Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MervelllaB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MervelllaB »

BlahBlahBlah wrote:A couple of the preteen fangirls editors have posted a “Editors deserve more” photo.

Deserve what? They streal picture of other people children and add music to them. What do they think they deserve? A union?
I wondered if maybe they didn’t mean they deserved better treatment from the Gardners?

Elle-Cue-24
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elle-Cue-24 »

JD386 wrote:
lisajohnson120 wrote:
Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:Are you positive he means the quads? That doesnt really make sense to me. I didnt see that screenshot but to me it sounds like he means whatever girls are in the "fandom" posting screenshots but not deleting them and/or not included in that message. What could he have to not trust his kids for? They cant string a sentence together and arent contributing to these events at all.

Here it is

I would love to know what led to that comment. But I can see how he could either be talking about his children OR other fan girls. It appears it’s just him and the one fan page in that message.

If I recall correctly when I saw the screenshots that was after the whole bring your sleeping bag comment and was after comments about ‘turning the girls over to you guys for an hour’ so I *think* it was the fangirls wanting to look after the quads and Tyson saying he wasn’t sure he could trust the quads - ie their behaviour - but that he did trust the fangirls

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Jewel5 wrote:It looks like the Binghams are deleting comments.
Well at least they’re seeing the drama surrounding their “besties” firsthand. They really need to unfriend them.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

So obvious when comments have been deleted. Every comment on the hot tub vlog are positively arse kissing.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”