GQS | Wife’s Out Late, Tyson Grooms Jailbait | Part 37

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: GQS | Wife’s Out Late, Tyson Grooms Jailbait | Part 37

Unread post by gram3 »

UnicornSnark wrote:
AthenaA wrote:Someone has called Trash out on YT for never taking the girls out on her own when Nash can. Naturally someone defends her saying she has taken them out on her own lots of times.

Yes maybe twice to dance where she had people waiting to help her.

I’m sure that comment won’t last. Someone said the same thing on Nanny Ash’s IG and it’s already been deleted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The common refrain of a KAD: You try taking four 3 year olds out. That in defense of LazyAssley. Do they realize how stupid that comment is considering Anny Nash did just vlog taking them out all by her lonesome? So what ninny KAD is saying amounts to DopeyAss incapable, AshyNan adept.
Ham Fried Rice
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Ham Fried Rice »

AthenaA wrote:
Mervellla wrote:Here in the UK it would be very unusual for kids not to be fully potty trained - day and night - by age 3. My eldest was a bit late because I ended up in hospital in the middle of her potty training for about 12 weeks. She was day trained but it was a bit more difficult at night. She also Aspergers and a connective tissue disorder which made it difficult for her at night, but we just put up with the interrupted nights - even though I was very ill and heavily pregnant. She was still dry completely by 3.
My youngest was dry completely by 30 months.

Yes of my five, three night trained at 3, one not much past 4 but one was well over 4 but he was a really deep sleeper. It is still normal for kids to have accidents at night up until 7 but I doubt this is biological for the girls, I bet they are more than capable, they just don’t get the opportunity.
I have twin boys. One was fully night trained by 3.5. The other was a deep sleeper who had accidents and had to use depends (adult diapers)at night until age 12. Of course I took him to his pediatrician and a urologist several times to be sure there was no major issues. After some tests it was determined that he is just a deep sleeper and he would eventually grow out of it which he did at 12. He’s 15 now. This is not that uncommon from what we were told, although I find it hard to believe that all 4 of the cats would have this issue and I would find it harder to believe they would have taken them to a urologist for any type of diagnosis. They are just lazy. period.

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

By the time my typical kids were nearly 4 they could go to the bathroom independently. Every once in a while they need a wet wipe if something is really messy or help with snaps so I don't know how diaper changing is easier and I've had multiple children in diapers for 10+ years. It's not easier.
Enough
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Enough »

Wait, I thought they had to take an entourage due to safety reasons?? So are they meaning that Tubby and Dumbass are so famous that when they are out with the girls they need security. I mean Nanny Ash can take them with no security so it must not be the girls all the fans recognize.

Oh right you lazy asses, that was just another story, another excuse for your shitty parenting. You suck!

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I honestly thought safety meant they're too out of shape to chase one of the girls if they run off.
UnicornSnark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by UnicornSnark »

RolyPoly123 wrote:NA asked the girls what sound do fish make, Indie answered meow, good grief i can't cope with how advanced these girls are
And the KADs are saying how it’s sooooo cute. How is cute exactly ???

Jewel5
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jewel5 »

RolyPoly123 wrote:NA asked the girls what sound do fish make, Indie answered meow, good grief i can't cope with how advanced these girls are

Many of the KADS think its cute. How is a child being cognitively and development behind cute?
Jewel5
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jewel5 »

Many of the KADS think its cute. How is a child being cognitively and developmently behind cute?
TrashTalk00
Informer
Informer

Unread post by TrashTalk00 »

I was doing some lurking and I stumbled upon Nanny Trash’s Instagram. She has tons of posts of her doing hair tutorials of all the girls hair. She also mentioned how she likes to do a certain style at night when the hair is wet so it looks better the next day. All I could think was omfg, you bathe these kids, dress them, do their hair at night and morning, WTF DO TUBBY AND TRASHLEY DO?!!!!!!!

Snarkmeister
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkmeister »

AthenaA wrote:
Mervellla wrote:Here in the UK it would be very unusual for kids not to be fully potty trained - day and night - by age 3. My eldest was a bit late because I ended up in hospital in the middle of her potty training for about 12 weeks. She was day trained but it was a bit more difficult at night. She also Aspergers and a connective tissue disorder which made it difficult for her at night, but we just put up with the interrupted nights - even though I was very ill and heavily pregnant. She was still dry completely by 3.

Yes of my five, three night trained at 3, one not much past 4 but one was well over 4 but he was a really deep sleeper. It is still normal for kids to have accidents at night up until 7 but I doubt this is biological for the girls, I bet they are more than capable, they just don’t get the opportunity.
I must have been super lucky because mine were both fully trained right after they turned 2.

Harkette
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Harkette »

Snarkmeister wrote:
AthenaA wrote:

I must have been super lucky because mine were both fully trained right after they turned 2.

Yes I would say so. It’s more common to not stay dry at night right away. As others have mentioned, staying dry at night is developmental.

However the issue with the feral four is they are in pull ups SO often that there is no motivation for the girls to attempt to make it to the potty. At their age they should put the pull up on at bedtime and take it off immediately in the morning and have the girls use the potty.

We’ve seen time and again the girls saying they have to go potty with no response from the parents.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Oh but imagine the time it would take to take all four to the potty multiple times when you go out, poor old pervy and trash wouldn’t get enough screech time in at an event if she was in the bathroom with her four miracle money makers all night....

Sarcastic as fuck by the way
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

What kind of parent asks people to comment on which child is their favorite? What a douche fuck. It doesn’t matter if you put #jk on there or not people are picking their favorite. When the girls are older and read this, the girl who is liked the least will feel like shit. You think you are a great dad? Please. Parents DO NOT ask other people to pick their favorite child. That is so wrong. Way to give your kids self esteem issues. You’ll have nobody to blame but yourself. Between shit like this and feeding them crap food so they are overweight like you and your child bride are, they will need therapy for years. What a dick.
Itsjusrme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Itsjusrme »

TrashTalk00 wrote:I was doing some lurking and I stumbled upon Nanny Trash’s Instagram. She has tons of posts of her doing hair tutorials of all the girls hair. She also mentioned how she likes to do a certain style at night when the hair is wet so it looks better the next day. All I could think was omfg, you bathe these kids, dress them, do their hair at night and morning, WTF DO TUBBY AND TRASHLEY DO?!!!!!!!

Well for example at the end of the vlog today they had guests over and Ashley sat talking to a camera and Tyson sat not even acknowledging anyone on his phone
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

I still don’t see anywhere on their a scam unfolding page where the blankets are actually made. I thought they said it was on there.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

These girls are stunted by their parents. They won't allow the girls learn a new skill because they're too impatient and if they don't get it perfect the first time they get frustrated and say they're too young. These kids hobbled by their parents.
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

GA Peach70 wrote:I still don’t see anywhere on their a scam unfolding page where the blankets are actually made. I thought they said it was on there.
TyCognitivelyDelayedHimself keeps insisting the information is on their website and being really annoyed when people keep asking him the same question. That's because country of origin is not on their website ANYWHERE the last time I looked so he can be bitchy in his responses all he wants. There is nothing worse than a 'thinks he knows it all' who believes he knows it all but proves every time he opens his big useless mouth that he is completely wrong and, therefore, knows nothing.

Unread post by Guest »

GA Peach70 wrote:What kind of parent asks people to comment on which child is their favorite? What a douche fuck. It doesn’t matter if you put #jk on there or not people are picking their favorite. When the girls are older and read this, the girl who is liked the least will feel like shit. You think you are a great dad? Please. Parents DO NOT ask other people to pick their favorite child. That is so wrong. Way to give your kids self esteem issues. You’ll have nobody to blame but yourself. Between shit like this and feeding them crap food so they are overweight like you and your child bride are, they will need therapy for years. What a dick.
Omg. Where are they asking this? Don't even ever say it to your kids yourselves. What a dick thing to ask. My adult children will ask me occasionally which is my favorite. My go to answer is I liked different ages with my kids; not different kids better. For instance I liked 7 yr old stage better than 14 for both of them.

And they can't figure out how to get four 4 year old on the potty???? Schools do it all the time. Find out how they do it.

These parents are so ignorant. Lets face it - most of us were. But you think ahead and ask other parents and you have Google to search on all day long.

They. Suck.

Unread post by Guest »

DoodleBop2 wrote:These girls are stunted by their parents. They won't allow the girls learn a new skill because they're too impatient and if they don't get it perfect the first time they get frustrated and say they're too young. These kids hobbled by their parents.
And I think they are afraid to answer questions because they fear bein ridiculed or laughed at if they are wrong. And they never are told if their answer is right or wrong. Best just to stare and wait for the camera to pan away from them.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

PollyKrome wrote:
DoodleBop2 wrote:These girls are stunted by their parents. They won't allow the girls learn a new skill because they're too impatient and if they don't get it perfect the first time they get frustrated and say they're too young. These kids hobbled by their parents.
And I think they are afraid to answer questions because they fear bein ridiculed or laughed at if they are wrong. And they never are told if their answer is right or wrong. Best just to stare and wait for the camera to pan away from them.
Yes, the mocking how they talk and laughing. No wonder these girls shy away and get angry. That has to be awful.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”