GQS | Wife’s Out Late, Tyson Grooms Jailbait | Part 37

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

GQS | Wife’s Out Late, Tyson Grooms Jailbait | Part 37

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

THREAD TITLE - Gardner Quad Squad | Wife’s Out Late, Tyson Grooms Jailbait | Part 37
TITLE CREDIT - Haulnarse

QUEEN OF THE THREAD - TBD

Continued from Part 36 - viewtopic.php?f=248&t=13848

It's never to early to make a title suggestion for the next thread here - viewtopic.php?f=248&t=13073&start=375

Carry on...
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: GQS | Wife’s Out Late, Tyson Grooms Jailbait | Part 37

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Ohh yay! Thanks guys!!
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I'm going to wait a day or so to start the next game. I have some ideas about Christmas related things but I want to think on it for a little bit for a minute and see if I can make it work logistically before I share it. So be on the lookout for that!
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Haulnarse wrote:Ohh yay! Thanks guys!!
Man, I would give anything to see his face when he sees this thread title, HAHAHAHA
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

This whole thing just makes me sad. We knew that he always had that creepy vibe about him. And boy were we right. I obviously hope for these young girls sake that it stops. But I doubt it will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CherryBaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CherryBaby »

Speaking of the perfect new title, I’ve been thinking that Tyler doesn’t have young girls as fans just because he is a YouTuber. It’s the other way around. He is a YouTuber so that he has young fans. Multiples are not that rare (in fact there is another set of Gardner quads in Utah.) Most people with higher order multiples get in the limelight for a few days, and then quietly move on to allow their kids the privacy that they deserve. When Tyler, by a stroke of luck, had multiples and saw that he could gather up a following he hit the jackpot. His only real interest in life is preteen girls. Everything else is insignificent. He doesn’t have friends, no hobbies, he doesn’t read, he has no interest in a career or a job, he is always trying to escape his kids. There is a reason that he won’t let go of all the trouble that his publicity brings. He is in it for the little girlie fans, plain and simple.
spooky
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by spooky »

He set my hinky meter off when I mentioned him leering at that young girl in Costco; I watch everything he does *in my opinion only* with a very close eye because I don't trust him around young girls. His chatting with girls that are the age Wicked was when he latched onto her and only 6-7 years older than his girlsesesees is disgusting. He'll never get a pass from me for engaging eith under age kids unless their parents are fully aware of what goes on.

Wicked was prancing around the hot tub calling it a "hot pool or like a bathtub"; making it sound like it wouldn't be a problem if they tried to get into it. Hope the hell they paid for a heavy locking cover that's way too heavy to move for the miracles.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

CherryBaby wrote:Speaking of the perfect new title, I’ve been thinking that Tyler doesn’t have young girls as fans just because he is a YouTuber. It’s the other way around. He is a YouTuber so that he has young fans. Multiples are not that rare (in fact there is another set of Gardner quads in Utah.) Most people with higher order multiples get in the limelight for a few days, and then quietly move on to allow their kids the privacy that they deserve. When Tyler, by a stroke of luck, had multiples and saw that he could gather up a following he hit the jackpot. His only real interest in life is preteen girls. Everything else is insignificent. He doesn’t have friends, no hobbies, he doesn’t read, he has no interest in a career or a job, he is always trying to escape his kids. There is a reason that he won’t let go of all the trouble that his publicity brings. He is in it for the little girlie fans, plain and simple.
Ashley is very much the same. Shes so vain and needs continual arse pats about her perfect make up applications. Hawking seneshit is her “little girlie fan”.

Theres a comment on one of her recent qtk ig page... someone saying they love ashley, she replies with heart emojis, kissie heart eyes, etc. Like seriously?? Ignore that shit, don’t encourage it!
Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sickandtired »

Why does this guy scream the new shay carl to me? They both come of creepy as hell! It didn't surprise me when the scandal around shay came out, and this with Tyson doesn't surprise me either. I honestly only watched a couple of vlogs here and there because 1. they were in my recommendation, and 2. I'm also from Utah so they were frequently onthe news
Ashley annoys me, Tyson creeps me out. I'm surprised more hasn't been done to stop him from talking to underage girls. One of the days a cop is going to pretend to be a young fan and slam goes the jail cell door....
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lisajohnson120 wrote:
Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
lisajohnson120 wrote: I just don’t know what to say...... it was a pic of one of the girls alone so I couldn’t post the pic...

It's okay to post pics of the "durls". Just not the "fan durls". LOL
Not sure who he posted.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Ok I thought the rules were if there were no adults in it we couldn’t post... :)

I'm quoting this from the other thread. I've never done this before so no clue if it will work, but here's hoping!

For sharing photos under normal circumstances, you can really post whatever photos and comments you want.

But since photos for memes and our meme contests are typically geared toward more adult content, I made it a rule that the kids can't be the subject of the "joke" and that they couldn't be alone in photos. Clearly they have a lot to learn in the behavior department. But since they've not been taught by their adults, it's not fair to make fun of them for that. So, I just kind of added that rule for the memes as an added layer of protection for the kids against bullying. You know, because we're a bunch of haters, lol. Anyhow, hope that makes sense.

CherryBaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CherryBaby »

spooky wrote:He set my hinky meter off when I mentioned him leering at that young girl in Costco; I watch everything he does *in my opinion only* with a very close eye because I don't trust him around young girls. His chatting with girls that are the age Wicked was when he latched onto her and only 6-7 years older than his girlsesesees is disgusting. He'll never get a pass from me for engaging eith under age kids unless their parents are fully aware of what goes on.

Wicked was prancing around the hot tub calling it a "hot pool or like a bathtub"; making it sound like it wouldn't be a problem if they tried to get into it. Hope the hell they paid for a heavy locking cover that's way too heavy to move for the miracles.
Might be a good time to revisit that little Costco gem. Kudos to you for bringing that to our attention back when it happened.
MervelllaB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MervelllaB »

I just feel so sorry for the girls. I looked at them yesterday and they all still look so unwell yet they were rolling about I the snow. At one point there was a close up of the two bigger girls - one looked as if her nose had been bleeding and the other had a scratch down her eyelid and cheek. One of them had accidentally been hit on the nose by Esme in the vlog the day before, so I suppose it could have been from that.
One of the other girls also seemed to have a scratch on her eye. I mean to scratch someone on the eye is particularly vicious.
I just don’t get it. Why are they continually allowed to hurt each other like that?

AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

Great thread title!

The conversation between Fatfuck and the girls sounds innocent enough. Young girls wanting to babysit the quads and him suggesting they sleepover etc. It’s a cute fun conversation.

BUT that is completely beside the point. Which he either is missing or simply doesn’t care about because grooming young girls is his MO.

OT but relevant-my eldest son is 22 and is into D & D (Dungeons and Dragons). He has played games with friends that he has run and he puts a lot of detail into it and loves it. So last weekend my 14yo daughter asked if he could set up and run a game for herself and two friends. They were discussing how to get it set up and he started to ask if they were on FB but then he said that he would send her the info and she could forward it on to them. Because he realised as a 22yo that he shouldn’t be group chatting with 14yo girls he doesn’t know even if his sister is in the chat. It’s common sense.
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

JD386 wrote:This whole thing just makes me sad. We knew that he always had that creepy vibe about him. And boy were we right. I obviously hope for these young girls sake that it stops. But I doubt it will.

Yep. What a creepy loser.
Enough
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Enough »

Mervellla wrote:I just feel so sorry for the girls. I looked at them yesterday and they all still look so unwell yet they were rolling about I the snow. At one point there was a close up of the two bigger girls - one looked as if her nose had been bleeding and the other had a scratch down her eyelid and cheek. One of them had accidentally been hit on the nose by Esme in the vlog the day before, so I suppose it could have been from that.
One of the other girls also seemed to have a scratch on her eye. I mean to scratch someone on the eye is particularly vicious.
I just don’t get it. Why are they continually allowed to hurt each other like that?

They just suck as parents on so many levels. It just breaks my heart to watch these girls. They are brats because of their parents.

They always have “tired eyes” as my mom used to call them (purple/reddish underneath) - not enough sleep. Gee, I wonder if it is because of all of the sugar and crap they consume all day long - their diet is awful.

I could go on and on but you all see the same vlogs I do. My heart breaks for the 4 Gardner girls as well as these young girls he is in this situation with. He and his bitch both need punishment.

WheredoIbegin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by WheredoIbegin »

So many great comments, that is exactly what I thought the night that they had sugary cold cereal for dinner. The ff had been sick for days and you feed them cold cereal? At least, run to Olive Garden to get take out soup. You have been laying your lazy fat, ass on the couch and you can’t stick a chicken or a roast in the crock pot with some vegetables? Really, Assley said herself she hadn’t left the house in days but, whatever, have something delivered. Or, better yet, make a Hello Fresh meal. It really isn’t rock science.

Wgchick22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wgchick22 »

Enough wrote:
Mervellla wrote:I just feel so sorry for the girls. I looked at them yesterday and they all still look so unwell yet they were rolling about I the snow. At one point there was a close up of the two bigger girls - one looked as if her nose had been bleeding and the other had a scratch down her eyelid and cheek. One of them had accidentally been hit on the nose by Esme in the vlog the day before, so I suppose it could have been from that.

They just suck as parents on so many levels. It just breaks my heart to watch these girls. They are brats because of their parents.

They always have “tired eyes” as my mom used to call them (purple/reddish underneath) - not enough sleep. Gee, I wonder if it is because of all of the sugar and crap they consume all day long - their diet is awful.

I could go on and on but you all see the same vlogs I do. My heart breaks for the 4 Gardner girls as well as these young girls he is in this situation with. He and his bitch both need punishment.

At the end of the day, it’s really not about their kids. It’s about Tyson & Ashley. They should change the vlog name to reflect that. They have no control over their kids because Tyson has issues about how he was raised- now they just shrug bad behavior off. The girls haven’t been to dance class in weeks- we know this because they show it each time they go. If one girl is sick, they don’t all have to be punished by not going. Unless, they aren’t taking them anymore because it was too stressful. It’s just all incredibly sad to watch this spin into the mess it is, and I’m not just talking about Tyson and his teeny bopper fans- vlogging has been an obvious chore for well over a year now. It should be interesting when they take their break for their 2 week world tour.

The house is for them, the cars are for them, the statement chandeliers, doors, cabinets, custom pantry, fireplace, windows, date nights, date days, couch, table, piano, stair case, patio furniture, trees, bushes, vacations, Nanny and now a hot tub. It’s so incredibly sad especially since the money they have is because they pimped out their kids.

Abbiedownunder
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Abbiedownunder »

Wgchick22 wrote:
Enough wrote:

At the end of the day, it’s really not about their kids. It’s about Tyson & Ashley. They should change the vlog name to reflect that. They have no control over their kids because Tyson has issues about how he was raised- now they just shrug bad behavior off. The girls haven’t been to dance class in weeks- we know this because they show it each time they go. If one girl is sick, they don’t all have to be punished by not going. Unless, they aren’t taking them anymore because it was too stressful. It’s just all incredibly sad to watch this spin into the mess it is, and I’m not just talking about Tyson and his teeny bopper fans- vlogging has been an obvious chore for well over a year now. It should be interesting when they take their break for their 2 week world tour.

The house is for them, the cars are for them, the statement chandeliers, doors, cabinets, custom pantry, fireplace, windows, date nights, date days, couch, table, piano, stair case, patio furniture, trees, bushes, vacations, Nanny and now a hot tub. It’s so incredibly sad especially since the money they have is because they pimped out their kids.

You are so right. All that 'stuff' for them including thousands of dollars worth of decorations, Loni photography, remember those bikes they absolutely had to have after the Binghams got them and let's not forget the 30 or so Minkies. Plus the hundreds of outfits the girls have. But nowhere for the kids to play inside, no outdoor playset, no individual time, still in pull ups at bedtime sometimes from 3pm onwards, no other friends. When we lay it all out like that it really is so terribly sad. If it weren't for Nanny Ash I hate to think what the girls would be like, she at least is a constant in their life. It's not their fault their parents are lazy and neglectful.
spoiled2bits
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spoiled2bits »

CherryBaby wrote:
spooky wrote:He set my hinky meter off when I mentioned him leering at that young girl in Costco; I watch everything he does *in my opinion only* with a very close eye because I don't trust him around young girls. His chatting with girls that are the age Wicked was when he latched onto her and only 6-7 years older than his girlsesesees is disgusting. He'll never get a pass from me for engaging eith under age kids unless their parents are fully aware of what goes on.

Might be a good time to revisit that little Costco gem. Kudos to you for bringing that to our attention back when it happened.
Which vid was it?

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

It's interesting this fan page was able to get this pic without the watermark[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... c4c333.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”