GQS | Wife’s Out Late, Tyson Grooms Jailbait | Part 37

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: GQS | Wife’s Out Late, Tyson Grooms Jailbait | Part 37

Unread post by Night lady »

Haulnarse wrote:Pretty sure this is just the tip of the iceberg and there is more to come!

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 25b7d4.jpg[/img]
That's awesome! Keep unsubscribing people, the Trainwreck is unfolding before our eyes.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Unread post by Guest »

OldCountry wrote:
PollyKrome wrote:I know SD is going through a lot right now. I'm wondering if someone should start a new page? I'm just remembering the last time when we got a hand slap for the thread getting too long and not doing so. Of course there was added confusion of then having two active threads. Is there another moderator that checks in here?

I think that's a good idea. How about one of us creating it, not conducting a vote, will save those for later. How about "WIfe's Out Late, Tyson Grooms Jailbait Part 2" ? I'm sure he wishes that would go away. We all know that will piss him off and make us happy at the same time. I would hope Snarkadoo would appreciate it, also not to bother her right now..just the question, who does it? I do not think I know how to. Any volunteers? And yes, I remember the 'hand slap' Ouch :?
From what I remember, whoever created the new thread just had to contact any MOD to tell them to close the old one. I think it was that simple.
I like that idea.
I don't know how its done and am just on my cell so I can't contribute much.
I think you are right - they said contacting and moderator would do. Just making sure this thread gets locked down was the important thing. I think last time the new thread location wasn't posted.
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

Whoever creates a new thread, remember to link the new thread title here first before locking this thread down so we can all find it.
Thanks and happy snarking!!

Unread post by Guest »

Omg I just saw the set up humiliating IG of Ez. Are you kidding me? I'm so sad that that's the crappy life she got stuck with.
Do you think this is a$$lies way of getting back at Ez for the negative response she, herself, received during the "fan maul"?
Losers.
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

Night lady wrote:Whoever creates a new thread, remember to link the new thread title here first before locking this thread down so we can all find it.
Thanks and happy snarking!!

Right! Forgot that part :tu: SD will be so proud of us.
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

PollyKrome wrote:Omg I just saw the set up humiliating IG of Ez. Are you kidding me? I'm so sad that that's the crappy life she got stuck with.
Do you think this is a$$lies way of getting back at Ez for the negative response she, herself, received during the "fan maul"?
Losers.

I was so pissed earlier when I saw that. They 'presented' her, not her choice to do that, as if that is how she decided to dress herself? No friggin' way! I got so side tracked with the Bigs comments, I forgot about poor Esme, sorry kiddo... THEY put her in that 'outfit', NO WAY IN HELL that poor little girl did that! They felt all the heat about how Trash treated her during the fan maul episode, that they needed to feature a ' Oh, look at silly, Happy Ezzie See, we love her'. "Make sure you all comment" Is that underwear on her head also? And is that a pacifier or a sucker in her mouth? Totally staged, nice try assholes. You just humiliated your daughter. Thanks for the memories, I am sure she will treasure it.
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Sorry again, once more, I just have to. On the Big's vlog.

Someone's comment "I mean maybe because the binghams can’t hang out with the Gardner’s without getting intense hate in the comments..."

BL: If you think it’s intense hate because others are looking out for the well-being of the Bingham children, then you might want to reconsider that. Here in the real world authorities look at absolutely everyone who comes in contact with someone like Tyson who is inviting little girls to bring over their sleeping bags. They pay especially close attention to those that have children like the Bingham’s do. As a parent you can NOT subject your children or be in contact with someone who is doing what Tyson did. There are child protective departments who make sure this does not happen. I don’t know about you but friend or not my children and family come first. I wouldn’t risk putting my family in jeopardy because of the Gardners.
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yeah, it's me again. I just can't let this go. Hope you do not mind. Let me know if you are sick of it. Until then: "Let’s all be realistic would Ashley ever drive her kid to the pool to swim at 6am? Ashley requires sleep till at least 10. Lazy Tyler stays up have the night to talk to 12 year olds. He won’t be awake to drive a girl to swim practice either. So swim team is out for the Gardner girls".
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Another comment left in the Bigs vlog comment section: "I will never be jealous of an over weight uneducated guy in his late thirties that chats with little girls. I will also never be jealous of a woman who was forced to marry before her 20th birthday. I feel bad for the girls so will not speak of their short comings. But honestly, who in their right mind would want to share a bed with Tyson?"
This was a response made within the last hour from the original comment made about 7-8 hours ago on the Bigs' vlog. All Comments are still there, as of now.
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

OldCountry wrote:Yeah, it's me again. I just can't let this go. Hope you do not mind. Let me know if you are sick of it. Until then: "Let’s all be realistic would Ashley ever drive her kid to the pool to swim at 6am? Ashley requires sleep till at least 10. Lazy Tyler stays up have the night to talk to 12 year olds. He won’t be awake to drive a girl to swim practice either. So swim team is out for the Gardner girls".
Good job OldCountry! Why are you so beautiful? Thanks for posting these. I haven’t had time to read any of their comments today. All of these are great but this one is hilarious! I’m sure they all will be deleted soon but I hope the Bingalings read them first.

Unread post by Guest »

OldCountry wrote:
PollyKrome wrote:Omg I just saw the set up humiliating IG of Ez. Are you kidding me? I'm so sad that that's the crappy life she got stuck with.
Losers.

I was so pissed earlier when I saw that. They 'presented' her, not her choice to do that, as if that is how she decided to dress herself? No friggin' way! I got so side tracked with the Bigs comments, I forgot about poor Esme, sorry kiddo... THEY put her in that 'outfit', NO WAY IN HELL that poor little girl did that! They felt all the heat about how Trash treated her during the fan maul episode, that they needed to feature a ' Oh, look at silly, Happy Ezzie See, we love her'. "Make sure you all comment" Is that underwear on her head also? And is that a pacifier or a sucker in her mouth? Totally staged, nice try assholes. You just humiliated your daughter. Thanks for the memories, I am sure she will treasure it.
Thinking off the top of my head: list of photos the Greedners have obviously made up and set up in advance:
1) Ez's revenge photo today
2) Talcum on the floor
3) Donuts on the floor
4) Makeup mess in the office
5) Shampoo mess in the shower
6) Pantry
7) Cereal on the floor
8) Desitin on the lips
9) Locked in the office

I'm sure I am missing a lot
lisajohnson120
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lisajohnson120 »

OldCountry wrote:Another comment left in the Bigs vlog comment section: "I will never be jealous of an over weight uneducated guy in his late thirties that chats with little girls. I will also never be jealous of a woman who was forced to marry before her 20th birthday. I feel bad for the girls so will not speak of their short comings. But honestly, who in their right mind would want to share a bed with Tyson?"
This was a response made within the last hour from the original comment made about 7-8 hours ago on the Bigs' vlog. All Comments are still there, as of now.
And they are all deleted.... Thanks for all the updated comments :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

GA Peach70 wrote:
OldCountry wrote:Yeah, it's me again. I just can't let this go. Hope you do not mind. Let me know if you are sick of it. Until then: "Let’s all be realistic would Ashley ever drive her kid to the pool to swim at 6am? Ashley requires sleep till at least 10. Lazy Tyler stays up have the night to talk to 12 year olds. He won’t be awake to drive a girl to swim practice either. So swim team is out for the Gardner girls".
Good job OldCountry! Why are you so beautiful? Thanks for posting these. I haven’t had time to read any of their comments today. All of these are great but this one is hilarious! I’m sure they all will be deleted soon but I hope the Bingalings read them first.

10-4 Thank You... As beautiful as you! :D
My goal and I had the time to have it written here for ALL to see and it will stay in print. Kinda' liking that also.
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lisajohnson120 wrote:
OldCountry wrote:Another comment left in the Bigs vlog comment section: "I will never be jealous of an over weight uneducated guy in his late thirties that chats with little girls. I will also never be jealous of a woman who was forced to marry before her 20th birthday. I feel bad for the girls so will not speak of their short comings. But honestly, who in their right mind would want to share a bed with Tyson?"
And they are all deleted.... Thanks for all the updated comments :)

Shit! But,it was a good run. Thank you Binghams for letting that fester for 8 hours. I will subscribe to you now and will tell all of my friends, which I have many. Thank you for your help to tell the truth about the Gardners.
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Somebody commented on fatboys IG of a picture of him and his brother that “it’s time to whiten your teeth.” Bhahahahaha!!! That’s funny shit.
schnitzel94
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by schnitzel94 »

Noooooo... What are the Osbornes thinking!!!!! This popped up in my FB feed.

One in a Million-The Osborns
1 hr ·
Our little Daxton is growing like crazy and showing his personality.

The swaddle Daxton is smiling about is from
https://www.amiracleunfolding.com/collections/swaddles

A Miracle Unfolding-Gardner Quadruplets have some great products.
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Haulnarse wrote:Pretty sure this is just the tip of the iceberg and there is more to come!
That’s great! I wonder if they realize, or are too stupid too realize, that out of close to 454,000 subscribers that 400,000 to 425,000 subscribers are NOT watching them? That should tell them something right there. I would give them the percents of views they are getting but I’m sure neither one would understand it. Nobody gives a flying fuck about you two selfish assholes!! Get over yourselves. I’m sure since the views are way down, especially the last few days, there will be some medical emergency soon and/or a cry fest with fatboy blubbering on and on about his Heavenly Father.

In their IG story it showed 7:35 pm and Nash was still there. Does the chick ever get to go home and have a life of her own or does she have to completely raise these girls for these two lazy assholes? Can’t they do anything on their own for their own children? They looked like they hadn’t had their baths yet and weren’t in their PJ’s so I’m sure she had to do that first.
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

schnitzel94 wrote:Noooooo... What are the Osbornes thinking!!!!! This popped up in my FB feed.

One in a Million-The Osborns
1 hr ·
Our little Daxton is growing like crazy and showing his personality.

The swaddle Daxton is smiling about is from
https://www.amiracleunfolding.com/collections/swaddles

A Miracle Unfolding-Gardner Quadruplets have some great products.
Great products? Please. Great if you want to get fucked over by a two scammers who sell shit blankets. A great big fucked up shit of a product. A great big pile of shit blankets.
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

The last vlog that got views in the 50000 range was the spa one. Hopefully quite a few people realised that not being able to afford to take the girls to Disney doesn’t add up with their incessant spending. And I hope that some have stopped watching when Tyson revealed his true pervy colours.

Even the Christmas concert one hasn’t hit 50 000 yet.
skipperpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by skipperpt »

GA Peach70 wrote:
That’s great! I wonder if they realize, or are too stupid too realize, that out of close to 454,000 subscribers that 400,000 to 425,000 subscribers are NOT watching them? That should tell them something right there. I would give them the percents of views they are getting but I’m sure neither one would understand it. Nobody gives a flying fuck about you two selfish assholes!! Get over yourselves. I’m sure since the views are way down, especially the last few days, there will be some medical emergency soon and/or a cry fest with fatboy blubbering on and on about his Heavenly Father.

In their IG story it showed 7:35 pm and Nash was still there. Does the chick ever get to go home and have a life of her own or does she have to completely raise these girls for these two lazy assholes? Can’t they do anything on their own for their own children? They looked like they hadn’t had their baths yet and weren’t in their PJ’s so I’m sure she had to do that first.
I think that was Sam. Nanny Ash posted in her IG that this was finals week for her and thanked a few people for helping her out. The Gardners were not mentioned but “Indie” commented to wish her good luck.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”