GQS | Wife’s Out Late, Tyson Grooms Jailbait | Part 37

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: GQS | Wife’s Out Late, Tyson Grooms Jailbait | Part 37

Unread post by gram3 »

Oh and Mr BigBang on his vlog shows glamourpuss FashAshley sitting next to him at dance watch. No purposeful inclusion of TySweatyBalls though.
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

lisajohnson120 wrote:Ok they are so “obsessed” about their girls looking great to a T.... But yet all the other girls in dance had actual dance shoes on but these 4 had bare feet..... hmmm taking away money from you Bison and Trash?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe they couldn't find the shoes in that dump they live in. Or the shoes got thrown down the basement along with all the treasured presents they got in their fan mail opening.
Klind55
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Klind55 »

Ham Fried Rice wrote:
Sanemama wrote:
Night lady wrote:I've got it!! You guyssess, they had to do IVF because Assface doesn't like to be touched at night so nobody told her that she actually needs to be touched to have sex in order to have children. So that's why she couldn't find a doctor to diagnose her with endometriosis because she didn't have it, she just wasn't having sex and that's why she couldn't get pregnant. I'm a genius!!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I almost hate to say this, but ...... so Ashley doesn't like having sex with Tyson. Could that be why she's on board with her daughters getting double beds so Tyson can bother them instead?
I don’t think that, but I do this she would rather him sleep anywhere else than her bed! I also think nanny ash is in the running to be a sister wife. Poor nanny.

Nanny Ash has an odd relationship with them that's for sure. Unless it's normal over there to wake up your employers, sit on their bed ect. It's always seemed weird.
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

They are obsessed with the girls looks but not obsessed with raising sweet, loving, thoughtful children who are well behaved and have manners. That figures. It’s all about looks with these assholes. I don’t know why though, have either one looked in the mirror lately? I guess they are hoping at least the girls will be pleasant to look at but unfortunately that’s not the case either.

Do they ever show, besides when they all and I mean all 6 of them rip into the gifts they receive, those gifts ever again? All I ever see the girls playing with are Minkys. Oh joy! That’s fun! Let their imagination and play soar! I guess they only show it for the vlog to show the other KADs what true fans send them. They are hoping that one will finally get it right and send something decent. Otherwise it’s off to the basement with all their other piles of shit to be forgotten about until they need vlog material to show how giving they are and donate to others. Such BS lying scammers. Like I said before, I’d be mortified that people were sending me and my family things when obviously it is not needed. I would take down my PO Box and tell them to please, please send to those in need. How can you keep taking and taking knowing that it’s not needed? That others would benefit so much more? You must be really shallow, selfish, greedy assholes to keep doing it. I don’t give a rats ass if it brings pleasure to people to buy for my family. There are millions that need it more. That again shows their true colors. That it’s not for infertility awareness. It’s just to satisfy their need to feel somewhat important, in their selfish eyes, for a brief time. If they were really about their Heavenly Father and giving to others they would put a stop to it immediately. Otherwise it makes them look like the greedy fuckers they really are.
SqueakyWheel
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SqueakyWheel »

Klind55 wrote:
Ham Fried Rice wrote:
Sanemama wrote: I almost hate to say this, but ...... so Ashley doesn't like having sex with Tyson. Could that be why she's on board with her daughters getting double beds so Tyson can bother them instead?
I don’t think that, but I do this she would rather him sleep anywhere else than her bed! I also think nanny ash is in the running to be a sister wife. Poor nanny.

Nanny Ash has an odd relationship with them that's for sure. Unless it's normal over there to wake up your employers, sit on their bed ect. It's always seemed weird.
I live in Utah. It is not normal in any way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
welshmum
Talker
Talker

Unread post by welshmum »

Things kicking off again on today’s Bingdings vlog about the relationship between the Greedners and them. Tybag chatting to underage girls was mentioned again plus a few other things :-o
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

welshmum wrote:Things kicking off again on today’s Bingdings vlog about the relationship between the Greedners and them. Tybag chatting to underage girls was mentioned again plus a few other things :-o
I don't see it, can you tell me where this is on the Bingham vlog?

lisajohnson120
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lisajohnson120 »

Night lady wrote:
welshmum wrote:Things kicking off again on today’s Bingdings vlog about the relationship between the Greedners and them. Tybag chatting to underage girls was mentioned again plus a few other things :-o

It was posted 2 hours ago and says something like... Have I missed something? It seems like the friendship between the Gardner’s and Binghams have cooled off a bit

tg910
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by tg910 »

Night lady wrote:

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 4ed32f.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... e18c0d.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 01f33d.jpg[/img]
These were the ones I saw
tg910
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by tg910 »

200k pic: 200k, what kind of crappy celebration and self congratulatory back patting ChattyFatty SnortyA$$ Are we going to be subjected to?

Indie/Esme pic: I can’t remember which little. But why the hell would you post this?

Radio pic: what self respecting 37 year old male would admit to listening to this? It baffles me a bit (no offence if there are males who listen, but honestly would you post it?)

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... f8b138.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... db27f0.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 0344ca.jpg[/img]

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

tg910 wrote:
Night lady wrote:

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 4ed32f.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... e18c0d.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 01f33d.jpg[/img]
These were the ones I saw
Ohhhh, you mean comments, lol, I thought you meant IN THE VLOG, my bad, I apologize, lol.... its been a long day. Thank you for sharing the screenshots.

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

tg910 wrote:200k pic: 200k, what kind of crappy celebration and self congratulatory back patting ChattyFatty SnortyA$$ Are we going to be subjected to?

Indie/Esme pic: I can’t remember which little. But why the hell would you post this?

Radio pic: what self respecting 37 year old male would admit to listening to this? It baffles me a bit (no offence if there are males who listen, but honestly would you post it?)

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... f8b138.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... db27f0.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 0344ca.jpg[/img]

I was thinking the same thing about the picture of Esme with underwear outside her clothes around her waist and ankles. I would never in a million years ever put something like that on the internet. Never!!

OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

lisajohnson120 wrote:
Night lady wrote:

It was posted 2 hours ago and says something like... Have I missed something? It seems like the friendship between the Gardner’s and Binghams have cooled off a bit

Oh Lordy, I just went there to read. There appears to be many more comments there now than 2 hours ago. BL is back and she nails it. All the comments are great. A couple of interlopers, but they don't count.
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BL's Post on the BigHams: I agree with everything you said. I’m certainly not jealous of anything they have or things they do but that’s the first thing someone says if you even voice your opinion of the Gardner’s and it’s not all sunshine & rainbows. I’m not trying to sound conceited either but my husband and I are both retired doctors. He was a Neurosurgeon who had his own practice for 30 years and I was an ER doctor as well as Chief Of Staff at a hospital before I went into my own practice. We have 4 houses spread out across the world. We have done very well for ourselves. Our bonuses at the end of the year were more than the cost of Gardner’s house. We have 5 children which includes triplets. Am I jealous of someone who resells blankets they buy cheap from China? Absolutely not. Am I jealous of someone who sits there putting makeup on for 45 minutes daily while filming it? Absolutely not. Am I jealous of someone who has a camera in their children’s face constantly and broadcasts it across social media to make money instead of earning it the old fashioned way of working hard? Absolutely not. So the “you are jealous” doesn’t describe me in the least. It just shows how immature the person saying it really is because they can’t/don’t want to face the facts right there in front of them. However, I will speak my opinion when I see something I don’t agree with or when someone crosses the line. For instance, Tyson sending private messages to young girls and telling them to bring over their sleeping bag is definitely crossing the line. I did see it and I am a mandated reporter. There was no denying it no matter what they try to do to cover it up or twist it to make themselves look good in the eyes of their followers. As I said in here before, if the Bingham’s were smart, they won’t go down that road of backing up the Gardner’s and will distance themselves. I’m sure the authorities are watching all parties involved with the Gardners now and taking notes on everything.
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

AW's post: I agree with you. I haven't watched the Gardners in months, but when I did watch I saw neglected children who need and deserve at least occupational therapy. I have zero respect for Tyson or Ashley. They are horrible human beings. I hope the Binghams distant themselves.
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

This is in response to " You must still watch them and you are jealous" T's post: No I don't. I'm offended by Tyson chatting with underage girls and then asking them to lie about it. I'm not jealous at all. Why would I want to be a woman with my face filled with plastic, that thinks her kids are ornaments or a man that earns a living off his children? No appealing to me at all. I liked the family in the beginning, but something in them has changed. I'm not a hater at all. Glad to know the proper police is out. I guess you think it's ok for him to chat with underage girls.
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Sorry, I can't help myself.
More from BL: I will add that I would much rather have had the job of working hard and saving lives everyday than selling cheap knockoff blankets from China or by selling makeup in a pyramid scheme. I don’t know, maybe it’s just me. After all, I do have morals, values and believe in your OWN hard work paying off and not having your children provide for you just because you don’t want to work a real job.
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HB: Mindy must be a saint. I would not handle Ashley’s childhood crush and flirting with my husband as well.
JAS's response "oh I know! I would have already punched Ashley in the face. Knocking out her front teeth".

Sorry, I kinda' like this one :) 
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I wonder how many subs they'll lose with YouTube deleting spam accounts.
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

WOW, I do not know how much longer I can keep 'copy/paste' these comments. They are pouring in. Wonder how long before they are deleted and why is it taking so long? The Bighams let this go for awhile the last time. I think once they do go to like/respond these will be gone, like the last time. Until then, I am actually enjoying myself. For now, I am going back to my 'regularly scheduled program' Someone earlier on the Bigs, "watching the Greeds is like watching the Gong Show" :lol:

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”