GQS | Wife’s Out Late, Tyson Grooms Jailbait: part 2 | Part38

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: GQS | Wife’s Out Late, Tyson Grooms Jailbait: part 2 | P

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Rileysmomma wrote:
GA Peach70 wrote:Notice she wouldn’t look at the camera when she was lying, again. I lost count how many times she wiped her nose, again. Stop flipping your hair, again. You can tell her tone of voice that she was upset and lying. She has a certain tone when she is lying. She said that she gets burnt out editing then said that fatboy has been doing the editing. Which is it? She also said they stayed up until 12 or 1 editing, then changed it to 1 or 2. She said the vlog all day and take care of their 4 kids all day? Umm...no you don’t. How can that be? I thought they “worked” all day. Which is it? You vlog all day and these vlogs are the best you can do? ImageImageImageNash takes care of the kids all day even bathing them and having them in their PJ’s and pull-ups by 5:00 p.m. They show countless date nights and nights in the hot tub so they can’t be that busy. So many lies. Of course she didn’t know what to say when someone asked if the vlogs would be dated. She made up some BS about why they wouldn’t be because it didn’t matter. Hod, why are the KADs so fucking dumb that they believe this shit? The way she said at the beginning that she needed to explain how the vlogging world works was real bitchy and snotty. Like people are fucking dumb. She’s just bent out of shape because people are pissed off because the vlogs are days late and the girls aren’t in all of them. They most definitely are trying to do damage control and to cover their ass for when they leave the girls...again. They suck ass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They made a huge mistake not showing a birthday vlog today. All the KADs were looking for it.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Now they will clickbait titles until the birthday footage is finally shown....
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

Haulnarse wrote:And dating the vlogs took extra time and no one really cares when the footage was from, be grateful we get to view their shitty lives Image

She was so incredibly passive aggressive. The girls behaviour was disgusting, im sorry but laughing at them doesnt cut it. Also “is it my birthday today?” Seriously?? They clearly just threw the princess dresses at the girls and called it good. No cake, we all know fatboy likes cake and donuts. See he grabbed his gallon of soda and carried it through to the girls. Priorities are fucked up!
She really was. If I was standing there and she spoke to me like that I would have slapped the bitch.

Four year olds birthday parties are so much fun for kids. They get into it so much. They could have had quite the party but instead took them snowmobiling. Oh joy. How incredibly boring for the girls for their birthday. Ignorant assholes.

After their trip I’m wondering if they will go back to their regular way of posting the vlogs. They can say that they had too many complaints so now they will stay up to 12,1, or 2 just for the KADs who means so much to them, who are family, and who they love so much blah, blah, blah. That will get them past having to explain about not taking the girls on yet another trip. Y’all know they have it all figured out. Everything they do is so conniving and is strategized.

nahthxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nahthxx »

What does KAD stand for?

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

nahthxx wrote:What does KAD stand for?

Kool Aid Drinker.... eg: arse licker, think of themselves as family, so stuck up their arses to notice the shit show in front of them
RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RolyPoly123 »

I have genuinely never seen kids eat so much as these, every time you see them they're eating or drinking something. When i think what mine ate compared to these four it's quite staggering and mine were very active .
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Hilarious that so many people don’t like them, haha. How dare people complain about not seeing the girls in the vlog. “Its a family channel” - um no the channel is called “Gardner Quad Squad” - nothing about screetch and tubby.

They really got their knickers in a knot this time.

Claiming to be burnt out and super busy
Personal (non pity) story from me: three school aged kids all in 3-4 extra curricular activities each. Husband almost died due to a treatment injury caused during routine surgery early July, he spent three weeks in hospital, two of which were school holidays for the kids. He’s been in and out of hospital until two weeks ago. He’s been off work for six months, four months of that unpaid, I work part time school hours, as well as being available to run the kids to events and hubby to appointments (sometimes in excess of 6 a week). He’s been unable to drive until this past week. So before they claim to be burnt out and super busy; you best check what pays yours bills and funds your lifestyle. I’d have loved to chuck everything out the window, not get out of bed and wallow in pity - but shit needed to be done and my wage was is only income we have.
Scambuster
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Scambuster »

So do we think the Greedners will do a ‘Best of 2018’ vlog like they did for 2017?? I wonder what would be included - the hundreds of lunches at the cooker man, all their different date nights and vacations without the girls, a montage of how Ashley’s face has changed/frozen over 12 months?? The possibilities are endless! What else would you want to see included?!

Feebz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Feebz »

Scambuster wrote:So do we think the Greedners will do a ‘Best of 2018’ vlog like they did for 2017?? I wonder what would be included - the hundreds of lunches at the cooker man, all their different date nights and vacations without the girls, a montage of how Ashley’s face has changed/frozen over 12 months?? The possibilities are endless! What else would you want to see included?!

They could show a photo a day of Tyler lazing on the couch, a time lapse of Tyler getting fatter every day, fashion show aka flip through dressed for church photos, montage of the girls and scratching each other, endless sound effects of of screeching, endless footage of girls ripping through fan mail like rabid ferals, time lapse footage of the pile of discarded toys in the basement growing, ooh and they have get something in there of Tylers late night chats to little girls.
Feebz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Feebz »

Feebz wrote:
Scambuster wrote:So do we think the Greedners will do a ‘Best of 2018’ vlog like they did for 2017?? I wonder what would be included - the hundreds of lunches at the cooker man, all their different date nights and vacations without the girls, a montage of how Ashley’s face has changed/frozen over 12 months?? The possibilities are endless! What else would you want to see included?!

They could show a photo a day of Tyler lazing on the couch, a time lapse of Tyler getting fatter every day, fashion show aka flip through dressed for church photos, montage of the girls and scratching each other, endless sound effects of of screeching, endless footage of girls ripping through fan mail like rabid ferals, time lapse footage of the pile of discarded toys in the basement growing, ooh and they have get something in there of Tylers late night chats to little girls.
Hit enter prior to proofreading and too late to edit. Should say montage of the girls hitting and scratching each other.
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

They should really skip this year otherwise they’ll be shocked to see how their bodies have changed. And not in a good way.

Ham Fried Rice
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Ham Fried Rice »

3momstrong wrote:Ashamed to say my curiosity from your comments got the best of me. ImageI buckled and watched Tra$hley’s BS vlog on Hooktube. She is such a passive aggressive lying sack of crap. They truly are disgusting. Out and out BULLSHIT was all it was. They are lazy and trying to cover their asses so they can sneak away to Australia and in their eyes not lose followers. I hope every one of the KADS unsubscribe ... except for TyPerv’s jail bait 9-13 year olds. That will continue to lure Mr. No Self Control straight into the arms of the authorities who are watching him right now. I think they are installing the cameras and bugs on the computers tomorrow after Tubs and the fam waddle off to church.

Sounds like you know something? Or are you just hopeful?

RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

There's someone reacting to comments on the latest vlogs with the initials KW who is fun to bait if anyone is interested. I would but i'm sailing close to the wind at the moment and may find myself blocked before long. I have played with KW before and she's a fiery one LOL she's also changed her name quite a few times.

Unread post by Guest »

So what did Tyabetes give the kids in the two weeks old vlog? The camera was switched off right after he handed it to them?
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

Ham Fried Rice wrote:
3momstrong wrote:Ashamed to say my curiosity from your comments got the best of me. ImageI buckled and watched Tra$hley’s BS vlog on Hooktube. She is such a passive aggressive lying sack of crap. They truly are disgusting. Out and out BULLSHIT was all it was. They are lazy and trying to cover their asses so they can sneak away to Australia and in their eyes not lose followers. I hope every one of the KADS unsubscribe ... except for TyPerv’s jail bait 9-13 year olds. That will continue to lure Mr. No Self Control straight into the arms of the authorities who are watching him right now. I think they are installing the cameras and bugs on the computers tomorrow after Tubs and the fam waddle off to church.

Sounds like you know something? Or are you just hopeful?

Yes, I'm curious to know as well

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Abbiedownunder
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Abbiedownunder »

Lot's of justifying going on in the comments from the previous vlog about NannyAsh. Some are saying she is only there to help out. Hellllloooo! She gets them up, looks after them all day, baths them and puts them in pyjamas and pullups. Sometimes she gets a break if they go to the cookerman but that's only to help out because the two lazy parents can't be bothered. She also does the laundry and the housework. So what does Asswitt do after her 1 hour face painting every day. Even if she had a hundred orders a day she only has to print labels and put them in a bag. Amandah does everything else. What else takes up 10 hours of her day?

And Shit for Brains sells some fake wraps that just need labels printed and put into bags but Oakland does that. Oakland also does all the outside work. So what it is that takes up 10 hours of his day?

They really do think we are stupid, both A&T and their KAD if we believe they run 5 businesses that take up all their time. They are so removed from reality that it is a serious concern for the girls. The girls have no respect for their parents, that stands out already, and watching them at their great aunts, they struggle to mix with other kids even though the kids were their cousins. We know they have social problems and some delays with communication and I just can't understand any parent who wouldn't walk over hot coals to help their child become the best that they could be.

Everyone keeps saying they need the break and how hard it is with 4 x 4 year olds. Yet millions of other families have more than 4 kids and manage much better. I was just watching one today where they have 11 kids. The kids are all extremely well mannered, funny, kind and respectful. Such a difference and mum and dad were so laid back, no screeching and they get down on the floor and actually play with them. These two live in La La Land. It's all about them, and appearances and money. I hope they rot in hell for the pain they are causing these little girls who didn't ask for any of that shit.

Sorry for the rant, just pissed off with them. Again. And I hope they get heat stroke in Aus or bitten by a bluebottle or a Funnel Web. :D
RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Abbiedownunder wrote:Lot's of justifying going on in the comments from the previous vlog about NannyAsh. Some are saying she is only there to help out. Hellllloooo! She gets them up, looks after them all day, baths them and puts them in pyjamas and pullups. Sometimes she gets a break if they go to the cookerman but that's only to help out because the two lazy parents can't be bothered. She also does the laundry and the housework. So what does Asswitt do after her 1 hour face painting every day. Even if she had a hundred orders a day she only has to print labels and put them in a bag. Amandah does everything else. What else takes up 10 hours of her day?

And Shit for Brains sells some fake wraps that just need labels printed and put into bags but Oakland does that. Oakland also does all the outside work. So what it is that takes up 10 hours of his day?

They really do think we are stupid, both A&T and their KAD if we believe they run 5 businesses that take up all their time. They are so removed from reality that it is a serious concern for the girls. The girls have no respect for their parents, that stands out already, and watching them at their great aunts, they struggle to mix with other kids even though the kids were their cousins. We know they have social problems and some delays with communication and I just can't understand any parent who wouldn't walk over hot coals to help their child become the best that they could be.

Everyone keeps saying they need the break and how hard it is with 4 x 4 year olds. Yet millions of other families have more than 4 kids and manage much better. I was just watching one today where they have 11 kids. The kids are all extremely well mannered, funny, kind and respectful. Such a difference and mum and dad were so laid back, no screeching and they get down on the floor and actually play with them. These two live in La La Land. It's all about them, and appearances and money. I hope they rot in hell for the pain they are causing these little girls who didn't ask for any of that shit.

Sorry for the rant, just pissed off with them. Again. And I hope they get heat stroke in Aus or bitten by a bluebottle or a Funnel Web. :D
Yeah i'm pissed off with them too, they have such a shit attitude
Wgchick22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wgchick22 »

They built their house with extra windows because of their vlogging business. If they were an active family, they could make one cute vlog a week doing an activity.

This is a total lead up to their trip- they did the same exact thing last year. I’ll check in here for updates, but I’ll go watch the Binghams

Cavmom20
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Cavmom20 »

What I don't understand is they've been talking about this Australia trip for a while now and have been very open about the fact that they're not taking the girls. So why are they now all of a sudden trying to hide it?? Everyone already knows your plans- you told them idiots! It doesn't make any sense. I think it's less about them trying to hide the trip and more about them being incredibly lazy. They can't keep up with any kind of "job" that has deadlines and impinges on date night/hot tub/private chat with little girls time
Snarkybetch23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkybetch23 »

I’m so happy I found this page! Tyson creeps me out. There’s something about this guy that doesn’t sit well.

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

Snarkybetch23 wrote:I’m so happy I found this page! Tyson creeps me out. There’s something about this guy that doesn’t sit well.

Welcome to the snarkside Snarkybetch23

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”