GQS | Wife’s Out Late, Tyson Grooms Jailbait: part 2 | Part38

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: GQS | Wife’s Out Late, Tyson Grooms Jailbait: part 2 | P

Unread post by Night lady »

Ahhh yes, KW in the comments. She seems like someone else who used to "know everything Gardner". What a bitch.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Snarkmeister wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 1ee978.jpg[/img]

Yes, you do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
But he doesn't really believe he does. He just said that so all the KAD will say "Oh, no! You're an awesome husband and father!'

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by RolyPoly123 »

ff through the vlog without the sound but i probably didn't miss anything. Did stop it to watch a bit in the hot tub, betcha all the kids peed in the tub.
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

RolyPoly123 wrote:ff through the vlog without the sound but i probably didn't miss anything. Did stop it to watch a bit in the hot tub, betcha all the kids peed in the tub.
That was my first thought too. You can see one of the heavy twins holding her crotch in the hot tub. Yuck.

Ham Fried Rice
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Ham Fried Rice »

Night lady wrote:Ahhh yes, KW in the comments. She seems like someone else who used to "know everything Gardner". What a bitch.

I wonder if KW is the new CW who either “took a break” or was blocked. New user name perhaps?

RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RolyPoly123 »

Night lady wrote:
RolyPoly123 wrote:ff through the vlog without the sound but i probably didn't miss anything. Did stop it to watch a bit in the hot tub, betcha all the kids peed in the tub.
That was my first thought too. You can see one of the heavy twins holding her crotch in the hot tub. Yuck.

Yeah i noticed that too
Elle-Cue-24
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elle-Cue-24 »

Cavmom20 wrote:What I don't understand is they've been talking about this Australia trip for a while now and have been very open about the fact that they're not taking the girls. So why are they now all of a sudden trying to hide it?? Everyone already knows your plans- you told them idiots! It doesn't make any sense. I think it's less about them trying to hide the trip and more about them being incredibly lazy. They can't keep up with any kind of "job" that has deadlines and impinges on date night/hot tub/private chat with little girls time
That’s what I was thinking, it doesn’t seem likely the Australia/ New Zealand trip is the reason for the change as most if not all followers already know about that as they’ve tried to justify not taking the girls many times already (to be fair not sure I’d want to take those kids half way round the world with a massive time difference and the heat given how they were with the Hawaii trip) so I feel there’s either something else going on or yeah it’s just laziness

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

Maybe they’re building the massive playset and basement renovation and they don’t want people to see it in the vlogs until it’s done lol!!!!

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ham Fried Rice wrote:
Night lady wrote:Ahhh yes, KW in the comments. She seems like someone else who used to "know everything Gardner". What a bitch.

I wonder if KW is the new CW who either “took a break” or was blocked. New user name perhaps?

I thought the same thing possibly. Wouldn't surprise me.

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ld5 wrote:Maybe they’re building the massive playset and basement renovation and they don’t want people to see it in the vlogs until it’s done lol!!!!

Or the person who has commented about the authorities watching Tyson has come and they want to have enough vlogs to cover their asses in case they need to go incognito for a while, hmmmm.... interesting theory at best.

Unread post by Guest »

Elle-Cue-24 wrote:
Cavmom20 wrote:What I don't understand is they've been talking about this Australia trip for a while now and have been very open about the fact that they're not taking the girls. So why are they now all of a sudden trying to hide it?? Everyone already knows your plans- you told them idiots! It doesn't make any sense. I think it's less about them trying to hide the trip and more about them being incredibly lazy. They can't keep up with any kind of "job" that has deadlines and impinges on date night/hot tub/private chat with little girls time
That’s what I was thinking, it doesn’t seem likely the Australia/ New Zealand trip is the reason for the change as most if not all followers already know about that as they’ve tried to justify not taking the girls many times already (to be fair not sure I’d want to take those kids half way round the world with a massive time difference and the heat given how they were with the Hawaii trip) so I feel there’s either something else going on or yeah it’s just laziness

Maybe because there wasn't a 4th birthday party. Other than Mr Mrs lap-buddy Lame giving them princess dresses that look occult. No promised swing set. And like many have pointed out how last year they pretended to stay home with the ferals to potty train them in private but snuck away without them instead. Wasn't one or two of the ferals severely sick last year when they did it? This time they don't have a cover story for their selfish plans and they know everyone can see what's going on.
Eleanor Terese
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Eleanor Terese »

I feel so sad for those girls sometimes. Cos I know they have their moments of bad behaviour but that's due to having useless parents but they can be sweethearts too & deserve better.
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

I just can’t figure out who these two human beings can be so damn lazy. They don’t actually raise their children. Everyone else does. Having 4 children doesn’t get to be their excuse. They could choose to put out quality vlogs just a few times a week instead of these daily shitty vlogs yet they just continue to put out subpar crap. They have all the resources and means to do great things for vlog content yet time and time again they don’t take advantage of it. They suck at life.

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

The KADs are so messed up. There are several comments stating “we are so lucky you share your life with us.” Really? Lucky? Why? Is your life so boring and uneventful that you have to rely on a strange family on YT to make your day better? The KADs are the ones who need lives not us so called haters. I have MY family and MY friends to share MY life with and who I have fun with, love, and who make me happy not some wacked out family on YT where a grown ass man talks to little girls late at night. Where the so called mother looks like a whore clown with 50 pounds of makeup on. Where there are 4 four year old brats who can’t answer a basic question. Where neither so called parent actually parents make my day. And we’re the fucked up ones? Ok.

I’m sure this will be deleted soon. No, not me.
IMG_9883.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Predikat
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Predikat »

Eleanor Terese wrote:I feel so sad for those girls sometimes. Cos I know they have their moments of bad behaviour but that's due to having useless parents but they can be sweethearts too & deserve better.
That's why I am happy these two fat morons leave them at home while going to Aus. Poor kids deserve some quiet time without cameras, constant screeching and pervy laughter.
The Bigs announced the change in vlogging schedule two weeks beforehand, but they are intelligent enough to know where their money comes from.
Elle-Cue-24
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elle-Cue-24 »

Just watched today’s offering - the bingarvelli gift exchange! I was surprised the Gardners didn’t just give minky blankets for a change - still gave a pretty crappy gift though since it was already almost Christmas and so the set would be going away soon. One point not directly about the Gardners though, do the Revellis ever give a gift that isn’t snoopy themed? I mean we get it your the granddaughter of Charles Schultz but seriously there’s just no imagination there!

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

They never actually wanted the girls. The charity for the IVF was another scheme to make money and when it actually worked they had to turn that into the new scheme. While I'm sure they felt lucky because 4 is so much more marketable than 1 I have a funny feeling they were hoping for just one baby.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

One thing YouTubers seem to be banging on about, even YouTubers where YouTube is apparently their full-time job, is that they don't owe their viewers\subscribers content. That they can upload or not when they feel inspired and if the viewers don't like it they have no right to complain because they don't exist to put out content.

Yet - they also complain when views are down because they haven't uploaded or whatever and then will post videos complaining about YouTube algorithm.

It's as if they want the best of both worlds - to be self-employed [while complaining about having to wear all the hats, pay their own taxes etc] and have the security of know when they do want to work people will be there to consume their content and pay their bills.

A lot of much bigger creators have all made a big deal about mental health and needing a break. Some of them have been smart and diversified their income to the point they don't need to upload daily or even weekly or in some cases not for several months -but- most of them still depend on the fans they earned on YouTube supporting their other work. Then are like I don't owe you anything! Hollywood actors aren't expected this. Yeah but Hollywood actors are playing characters not vlogging.

Yet YouTubers seem to have enough devoted fans who WILL desperately wait for every scrap of content even if it's a live show on insta story because they feel an emotional connection that doesn't actually exist but YouTubers depend on and they know it and many of them like the Greedners encourage it, yet they complain about it and are like we don't owe you anything you don't deserve anything.
Harkette
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Harkette »

Predikat wrote:
Eleanor Terese wrote:I feel so sad for those girls sometimes. Cos I know they have their moments of bad behaviour but that's due to having useless parents but they can be sweethearts too & deserve better.
That's why I am happy these two fat morons leave them at home while going to Aus. Poor kids deserve some quiet time without cameras, constant screeching and pervy laughter.
The Bigs announced the change in vlogging schedule two weeks beforehand, but they are intelligent enough to know where their money comes from.
What did they change about the way they vlog?

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Harkette wrote:
Predikat wrote:
What did they change about the way they vlog?

They're doing a live feed on Sunday instead of a regular vlog.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”