GQS | Wife’s Out Late, Tyson Grooms Jailbait: part 2 | Part38

OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: GQS | Wife’s Out Late, Tyson Grooms Jailbait: part 2 | P

Unread post by OldCountry »

I'm sorry but I have to say, Chatty Fatty all the way. He is still connecting and commenting in the middle of all of the past edit girls' fan pages, still liking and sometimes commenting the past couple of weeks. No wonder he is 'so busy'. Some of the fan edit girl pages only started within the past couple of weeks and he is acknowledging them now. There is a problem here. Not trying to sway anyone, but I guess I am. He really wants this to go away, but I think ChattyFatty will remind him, I'm sure he understands what is meant. How about 'Chatty Fatty Pervy Blob' and then whatever for the others?
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

OldCountry wrote:I'm sorry but I have to say, Chatty Fatty all the way. He is still connecting and commenting in the middle of all of the past edit girls' fan pages, still liking and sometimes commenting the past couple of weeks. No wonder he is 'so busy'. Some of the fan edit girl pages only started within the past couple of weeks and he is acknowledging them now. There is a problem here. Not trying to sway anyone, but I guess I am. He really wants this to go away, but I think ChattyFatty will remind him, I'm sure he understands what is meant. How about 'Chatty Fatty Pervy Blob' and then whatever for the others?
Chatty Fatty, Brainless Batty, Scratch n Gouge Catties?
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Lboogie wrote:
Night lady wrote:
RolyPoly123 wrote:ff through the vlog without the sound but i probably didn't miss anything. Did stop it to watch a bit in the hot tub, betcha all the kids peed in the tub.
That was my first thought too. You can see one of the heavy twins holding her crotch in the hot tub. Yuck.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I hate to say it, but its more likely that the poor girl is probably grabbing her crotch because the suit is too tight. I mean we already know that Lazily can't be bothered to get proper fitting clothes for the girls. So it may be that the Tinies have proper suits, but the heavies are in dire need of bigger ones and its digging into their areas where it shouldn't
Yea, the crotch looks so tight she looked like she could have been elevated off the ground just from the upward force.
Rileysmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rileysmomma »

JD386 wrote:
Rileysmomma wrote:
lisajohnson120 wrote: Wouldn’t surprise me if they pass them in the next day or so.... It’s still climbing fast.... that would be awesome!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've been watching this for months. Two things have helped the Bigs and they were smart strategic moves -- attending that vlogger convention and the recent (faked?) vlog of kid pretending to be sick to skip school which went viral. They are still riding that wave. Something else I've been watching is The Chatwins (Utah triplett mom who did the pregnant belly-exposed dance) who are right behind the Bigs and will pass 400,000 soon. The Greeds are old news, not cute, not interesting, ego maniacs who think their viewers owe them something.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
I don’t understand how The Chatwins have so many followers. They bug me.

Me neither. I watched a couple vlogs, but once I heard Darik rap that was enough. Ughh.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Night lady »

gram3 wrote:
Lboogie wrote:
Night lady wrote:That was my first thought too. You can see one of the heavy twins holding her crotch in the hot tub. Yuck.

I hate to say it, but its more likely that the poor girl is probably grabbing her crotch because the suit is too tight. I mean we already know that Lazily can't be bothered to get proper fitting clothes for the girls. So it may be that the Tinies have proper suits, but the heavies are in dire need of bigger ones and its digging into their areas where it shouldn't
Yea, the crotch looks so tight she looked like she could have been elevated off the ground just from the upward force.
I still think she had to pee and most likely did in the hot tub.

OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

gram3 wrote:
OldCountry wrote:I'm sorry but I have to say, Chatty Fatty all the way. He is still connecting and commenting in the middle of all of the past edit girls' fan pages, still liking and sometimes commenting the past couple of weeks. No wonder he is 'so busy'. Some of the fan edit girl pages only started within the past couple of weeks and he is acknowledging them now. There is a problem here. Not trying to sway anyone, but I guess I am. He really wants this to go away, but I think ChattyFatty will remind him, I'm sure he understands what is meant. How about 'Chatty Fatty Pervy Blob' and then whatever for the others?
Chatty Fatty, Brainless Batty, Scratch n Gouge Catties?

It's a great one! But I think we are out of time now. Let's put that in for the next one :D I do not think it will take that much time for that to happen 8-)
UnicornSnark
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by UnicornSnark »

IMG_2986.jpg
Bison acknowledging the Bings 500K post and secretly hoping to be noticed.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

UnicornSnark wrote:
IMG_2986.jpg
Bison acknowledging the Bings 500K post and secretly hoping to be noticed.

I guess Bison took time out from talking with his little girlfriends.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Continued in Part 39....

viewtopic.php?f=248&t=13934
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper