GQS | Snotty Snob, Pervy Blob & the Grabby Mob | Part 39

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: GQS | Snotty Snob, Pervy Blob & the Grabby Mob | Part 39

Unread post by JD386 »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:Man. That vlog was the biggest load of scrap today. What a joke. Not worth a watch. Though I didnt get a single ad on it so that made me feel better.

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
My guess is that it won't even hit 30k views. They really need to figure out what's ACTUALLY vlog worthy content. Get up off your asses, get out, go do something. If you can't do that, then stop vlogging and spend your time focusing on your other "businesses".
SqueakyWheel
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by SqueakyWheel »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:Man. That vlog was the biggest load of scrap today. What a joke. Not worth a watch. Though I didnt get a single ad on it so that made me feel better.

The I won’t feel bad that this hospital has the worst WiFi ever so I can’t watch their nonsense right now, lol. I’ll just have to keep watching the play by play here

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Honestly. They say they want to find a new quiet bedtime routine. Then proceed to do everything with their normal, over the top screeching and running. Nothing calming there for those kids. Idiots.

:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

SqueakyWheel wrote:

The I won’t feel bad that this hospital has the worst WiFi ever so I can’t watch their nonsense right now, lol. I’ll just have to keep watching the play by play here

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Did you watch the last "bedtime routine" vlog? Well, it's the same thing. Except they used those stupid cards that the Manny made to play a "game" which took forever. DUUUUMB.
RUKiddingMe
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RUKiddingMe »

So they had dinner at 6:30 and then sugary cake, must have been at least 7 by then, and then off to bed. Geez I wonder why they're so hyper and can't settle down. Didn't Ashley have the smaller twins they last time she put her kids to bed, bet she can't control the heavies.
They have some garbage on the GQS instagram about trying to get a decent picture of "Quads" and then they have them all perform for the camera, I wonder if they promised then a jelly bean
3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by 3momstrong »

Maybe some of their “sponsors” pulled the ads because they found out about TyPerv’s obsession with 9-13 year old girls? Just a thought!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Abbiedownunder
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Abbiedownunder »

But, but, but. I thought we were going to see Tyler singing with the girls. I'm so sad now. I can't get over the comments of people crying because of the prayers. Have they never seen children say prayers before. If this is a new bedtime routine, what happened to the one where they read bits of the bible to them? I thought that was their bedtime routine.

Way to go to teach the girls to go to the toilet during the night. Lock the door and put them in pj's that they can't get out of. They are 4 and I don't care if there are 4 of them, that's what you wanted so deal with it. That must have been a weekend day as nanny ash usually baths them and puts them in pullups and pj's around 4 o'clock. I noticed it was after 7 when they were eating so it just doesn't happen when nanny ash is not there. Lazy parenting again.

Has anyone else noticed that when the girls ask for anything it is a whine? No-one tells them to ask properly, no-one says to wait their turn, no-one says to say please and thank you. I bet they can't wait to go on their trip so they don't have to deal with the girls.
Rileysmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rileysmomma »

JD386 wrote:Also, she reached up to grab something to unlock the bathroom door. Do they seriously lock the girls out of the bathroom? I guess if you're wearing pull ups then you don't need to use the bathroom but they're clearly not teaching them independence.
It's easier on the babysitters than teaching the FF not to unroll the toilet paper into the floor. Hopeless.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

I thought a routine would be things done in the same order. Shouldn't they have achieved that by now, they go to bed every night. I wished they had picked the jammy card before the potty card, that would have been funny. It's all staged so I am not sure why I wrote that.
Who ever told Bison he could sing should have kept their mouth shut. Big Buffon. It was probably one of his little edit girls and he is telling them he is secretly singing to them. He is still all over the place with those multiple fan pages, liking and commenting.
UnicornSnark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by UnicornSnark »

They are trying to turn 1 day into 2 vlogs to cover up how long they will be gone for. Someone estimated yesterday that they only have 7 vlogs to cover the 10(?) days they will be gone, so 8/9 vlogs are needed. Don’t they leave today or tomorrow?

Unread post by Guest »

The pa$try's bed. She has been having a fit. Pa$try begins poking a$$ in the botox injected face - you could tell a$$ was ready to blow. Camera is turned off.
A$$is then at Ez$ bed who has been having a fit. Not so much time spent here.
The ferals start pushing it and a$$ can't find her "mother voice" to use to either give choices or behaviour or put a stop to it.
I bet night time is sheer hell there. Every night. All night.
T&A you have yourselves to thank for their behavior.
Lboogie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lboogie »

PollyKrome wrote:The pa$try's bed. She has been having a fit. Pa$try begins poking a$$ in the botox injected face - you could tell a$$ was ready to blow. Camera is turned off.
A$$is then at Ez$ bed who has been having a fit. Not so much time spent here.
The ferals start pushing it and a$$ can't find her "mother voice" to use to either give choices or behaviour or put a stop to it.
I bet night time is sheer hell there. Every night. All night.
T&A you have yourselves to thank for their behavior.
She said it was Indie crying... did she get the kids mixed up again?

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if none of the girls go to her bedroom at night. She probably locks it. And why would they go to her at night if they can't even be engaged by her in the day? They had to beg Scarlett and Evie to hug their own mother. What 4 year old is already so jaded they do not want to hug their mom good night? I think thats why she has the littles. The heavies don't respect her on a good day and probably hate her on a bad one.
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

I wonder if Heavy threw a fit because throw up girl had her bed guard removed and she wanted her side guard gone also. I envision a fit but she probably just single-handedly yanked it off.
Snarky33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky33 »

Didn't they do a vlog on their bedtime routine back in November where they split up duties, and faux mom read the bible to the girlsess in her sickeningly sweet baby voice. You know the voice she uses when she puts on her Mommy of the Year show.

Of course they have to lock their kids out of the bathroom because they don't yet realize it is possible to teach your kids expectations and proper behavior. How sad their four year olds can freely use the bathroom. Do they lock their bathroom as well?? Just like the constant walking and standing on countertops even in the bathroom. I wonder if they try that at other people's houses. I can't believe all the idiot KAD's who support them walking on the kitchen countertops, even though it seemed like the majority where questioning it. Maybe they won't get hurt and fall, but if they do the consequences could be serious. People who care and know they are asking for trouble advise them and they are called "haters". Aren't the true haters people who risk the health and well being of children. The next thing we will be seeing is their miracles out on the roof to watch fireworks. Someone asked them if they would vlog the fall if it ever happened and someone answered of course they will it will get them more views. And other people commented that if one get hurts, it doesn't matter because they have spares.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Abbiedownunder wrote:But, but, but. I thought we were going to see Tyler singing with the girls. I'm so sad now. I can't get over the comments of people crying because of the prayers. Have they never seen children say prayers before. If this is a new bedtime routine, what happened to the one where they read bits of the bible to them? I thought that was their bedtime routine.

Way to go to teach the girls to go to the toilet during the night. Lock the door and put them in pj's that they can't get out of. They are 4 and I don't care if there are 4 of them, that's what you wanted so deal with it. That must have been a weekend day as nanny ash usually baths them and puts them in pullups and pj's around 4 o'clock. I noticed it was after 7 when they were eating so it just doesn't happen when nanny ash is not there. Lazy parenting again.

Has anyone else noticed that when the girls ask for anything it is a whine? No-one tells them to ask properly, no-one says to wait their turn, no-one says to say please and thank you. I bet they can't wait to go on their trip so they don't have to deal with the girls.
I _still_ correct my kids tone of voice if I think they aren't being the most respectful they can be and they're not much younger than A$$! Image

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

UnicornSnark wrote:

They are trying to turn 1 day into 2 vlogs to cover up how long they will be gone for. Someone estimated yesterday that they only have 7 vlogs to cover the 10(?) days they will be gone, so 8/9 vlogs are needed. Don’t they leave today or tomorrow?

That was me. I still stand by that. LOL

4kkids
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by 4kkids »

Why are 4 year olds still in those crib/toddler beds? They look uncomfortable m. One time rolling over and they will fall into the floor.
So sad!

Bedtime routines are meant to be calming in preparation for falling asleep. No wonder these kids don’t like bedtime. Dumb and dumber make it a crazy, wild game.

These girls are out of control and have the “parents” and ONLY the “parents” to blame!
I have zero sympathy for Tyler and Ass.

SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

Snarky33 wrote:Didn't they do a vlog on their bedtime routine back in November where they split up duties, and faux mom read the bible to the girlsess in her sickeningly sweet baby voice. You know the voice she uses when she puts on her Mommy of the Year show.

Of course they have to lock their kids out of the bathroom because they don't yet realize it is possible to teach your kids expectations and proper behavior. How sad their four year olds can freely use the bathroom. Do they lock their bathroom as well?? Just like the constant walking and standing on countertops even in the bathroom. I wonder if they try that at other people's houses. I can't believe all the idiot KAD's who support them walking on the kitchen countertops, even though it seemed like the majority where questioning it. Maybe they won't get hurt and fall, but if they do the consequences could be serious. People who care and know they are asking for trouble advise them and they are called "haters". Aren't the true haters people who risk the health and well being of children. The next thing we will be seeing is their miracles out on the roof to watch fireworks. Someone asked them if they would vlog the fall if it ever happened and someone answered of course they will it will get them more views. And other people commented that if one get hurts, it doesn't matter because they have spares.
And they claim the girls are fully potty trained, but they aren’t able to use the bathroom at night?! Please... I’ve been around my share of kids that age.. it would be highly unusual for them to NOT need to go potty at least once during the night. These two are absolute idiots.. I’m sick of this “we’ll do whatever is easiest” attitude. And I don’t understand how the KADs are so blind to this!!

Cavmom20
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Cavmom20 »

Maybe that's the real reason she gave tylard the boot to the guest room- she doesn't want to be disturbed by the cats in the middle of the night. Now she can lock her bedroom door and the cats have to go bunk up with tylard if they need anything. Mommy dearest isn't an option.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Definitely going to need a new thread today. Be sure to get your options and votes in! Link in first post of thread!

I'll get a new vlog started tonight around 7 or 8 pm EST.

Down to 17,094 now in the "Final Countdown Subscriber Watch"! I expect a bigger dive in that gap to take place after the Bigs post their vlog later today.

Love that song reference to go with this! Thanks for that suggestion!

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”