3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

ItchyNose, CantSeeToes, MatchingClothes (NowPose) | GQS pt40

Unread post by 3momstrong »

Snarky33 wrote:
Ebbies turn wrote:I just saw on her QTK Instagram they are doing a meet and greet on the 14th. Do any of the down under sissies want to take one for the team? Lol
It seems like the purpose of their "Meet and Greet" is to solicit more people to learn about lipshits and sell her products. Not for fans who just want to meet them. There is a monetary purpose for anything in their life. What a turn off.

I would show up with the most outrageous made up face even worse then those poor women on her private lipshitz fb group and tell her I would just love to represent and sell her product.
Visions of Tammy Faye Bakker after a cry-fest! Oh to be a fly on the wall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Snarky33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: ItchyNose, CantSeeToes, MatchingClothes (NowPose) | GQS

Unread post by Snarky33 »

3momstrong wrote:
Snarky33 wrote:
Ebbies turn wrote:I just saw on her QTK Instagram they are doing a meet and greet on the 14th. Do any of the down under sissies want to take one for the team? Lol
It seems like the purpose of their "Meet and Greet" is to solicit more people to learn about lipshits and sell her products. Not for fans who just want to meet them. There is a monetary purpose for anything in their life. What a turn off.

I would show up with the most outrageous made up face even worse then those poor women on her private lipshitz fb group and tell her I would just love to represent and sell her product.
Visions of Tammy Faye Bakker after a cry-fest! Oh to be a fly on the wall.

That is exactly the look I would go for and I would record the whole thing just to see how she would handle someone made up with that who could represent their product.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

GA Peach70 wrote:I just noticed that the words are across his big ol’ stomach, trying to hide how big it is. No hiding that Asswipe.
IMG_0092.jpg

And he looks all sunburned. Using Trashley's Senseshit sunscreen again?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
UnicornSnark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by UnicornSnark »

I feel T&A go live because they have nobody to interact with in person. They need their teenaged fans and KADs to stroke their egos. T said it would be a year of traveling and the girls would be on most of the trips; I’ll believe it when I see it. And, lucky us, they are getting lots of great footage of Sydney that we will get to see on the vlogs! So lots of vlogs of T&A. I really think that will their numbers because their fans have seen it already, the girls won’t be in it, and T&A suck at vlogs.

Re: how many people on the trip. On one of the attendees IG stories, she said their were 6 boats and each boat had teams of 6 or 8. The MOST there could have been is 48, but it’s less because some boats only had 6. This is including spouses and the CEO of the company. Let’s say on the generous side, 20 people made the cut to go to Australia.

Harkette
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Harkette »

ears wrote:*warning* if you've eaten recently

Gross

Who kisses like this?

I may have thrown up in my mouth a bit[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 288247.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk
WOW that picture is worth a thousand words....

Fibro96
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Fibro96 »

I just heard Chantel with lipstrip. When they were on the sail boats in the harbor not the ocean. Asking Ashley if she was picking up on her husband. It looks like they were doing the Titanic scene in the front of the boat. Ashley was standing behind him holding on to him. Does she ever not tried to bury herself no wonder she doesn't have any friends.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

JD386 wrote:Only 6,782 left to go!

Branden’s two brothers were just on shark tank tonight... all he needs to do is write a click bait title about it and he will pass them easily.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
nahthxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nahthxx »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... f32758.jpg[/img]
So the “durls” amazing birthday surprise is in February because it’s actually a senegence trip...not a trip that’s paid for by the company but one they’re “encouraged” to go on. This company is so phony. And t&a suck.

theotherjkr1996
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by theotherjkr1996 »

GA Peach70 wrote:I forgot to mention that one of the women in their group said the other night after the opera that there was nudity. I wonder what the Greedturds thought of that.

My parents saw that show the same night, which was a mix between theatre, songs and cabaret. They were recounting the nudity scenes to me. Apparently, at the beginning a guy stood on the stage with pants on but no undies, and there was frequently people with just towels on, which were taken off a lot. I wonder how T and A reacted to that..
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

nahthxx wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... f32758.jpg[/img]
So the “durls” amazing birthday surprise is in February because it’s actually a senegence trip...not a trip that’s paid for by the company but one they’re “encouraged” to go on. This company is so phony. And t&a suck.

I thought they were going to Disney LAND though. Not world.

nahthxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nahthxx »

JD386 wrote:

Hmm maybe, that’s a hell of a coincidence though.

Snarky33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky33 »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote] I thought they were going to Disney LAND though. Not world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Do you think she doesn't even know where they are going or doesn't know the difference?????? I guess we will find out. It wouldn't be surprising at all if she got it wrong.
nahthxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nahthxx »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 6c6b3e.jpg[/img]
Where’s typerv this pic makes it look like she’s with this dude ImageImageImage

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ItchyNose, CantSeeToes, MatchingClothes (NowPose) | GQS pt40

Unread post by Ld5 »

It actually would be hysterical if she planned the trip for Disney Land when it was supposed to be Disney World lol! I wouldn’t put it past her to screw that up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
UnicornSnark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by UnicornSnark »

nahthxx wrote:
JD386 wrote:

It says it’s the “Crown Princesses” retreat. Don’t queens have their own separate retreat?

Snarkmeister
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkmeister »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 861ad4.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 3c8980.jpg[/img]

Super classy

ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

Night lady wrote:Look at how wide she is getting. Not to mention how thrilled she looks, not![img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 6f7d37.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Their body language speaks volumes. He's holding onto his phone and water bottle, not actually touching his wife. She's touching her hat and the boat, not touching her husband. They work hard to make it look like they have a good marriage but it's obvious there are so serious problems.

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk
nahthxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nahthxx »

UnicornSnark wrote:
nahthxx wrote:
JD386 wrote: I thought they were going to Disney LAND though. Not world.

It says it’s the “Crown Princesses” retreat. Don’t queens have their own separate retreat?

Hell if I know, I don’t follow her rankings. Earlier she said in a snap “it’s a tea for crown princesses and above” I think they group them all together cause there’s so few

spooky
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spooky »

Oh my Hod; these two are the gift that keep on giving. Wicked screaming like a banshee that she convinced those guys to jump off the rock; I'm sure the thought hadn't occurred to them considering they had to hike up there in swimsuits.

Had a nice giggle that she's actually wearing rose colored glasses since she lives her entire life looking through them.

Would be hilarious if she'd planned for DL but the trip is actually DW; we know she is that dim.
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

It looks like she is holding onto the boat just so she doesn’t have to lean into him and touch him too much. I don’t know about y’all but if I’m sitting like this with my husband we are both touching and holding onto each other not other objects. We get as close as possible because we actually love each other and are attracted to each other. My husband would have had his arms around me and i would have been snuggled into him as much as possible not holding onto something to pull myself away from him. She looks like she’d rather be anywhere than right there with him. It reminds me of the gross, fat, smelly kid in school trying to be cool because a girl is in the picture with him but she is just doing it to be nice not because she likes him and she can’t wait to get away. I bet either someone told her to get in that position for the picture or other people were doing it too so they felt like they needed to.

I noticed she didn’t post this picture or any other pictures of him and her together on her QTK IG but she did post one of her and some other women. Can’t say that I blame her.

Fatboy begging for people to subscribe to their lame ass YT channel. He says that everyone will be seeing vlogs of their trip and Asswipe chimes in and says that the girls will be in the vlogs too. Obviously she is saying that because people have bitched that they want to see the girls and not Dumb and Dumber.

One of the other ladies on the boat was trying to do a video on her own IG and Asswipes screaming and yelling was so loud you couldn’t even hear what she was saying. She looked pissed off and like she wanted to tell big mouth to shut the hell up.

Asswipe has said on a picture or two that by going to Australia she was able to cross it off her bucket list. She got that from a few of the other women with her. They said the same thing then all of a sudden she is too. I’m sure she doesn’t know what a bucket list is or what it means. I’m also sure she had no idea where or what Australia is. I mean for Hods sake, they have fancy water and teapots there and everything. ImageImageImage She really is a moron.
IMG_0093.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”