ItchyNose, CantSeeToes, MatchingClothes (NowPose) | GQS pt40

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

ItchyNose, CantSeeToes, MatchingClothes (NowPose) | GQS pt40

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

THREAD TITLE - Gardner Quad Squad | ItchyNose, CantSeeToes, MatchingClothes (NowPose) | Part 40
TITLE CREDIT - Donits

Okay, so just a note on the new title. This suggestion was worded a little differently. However, it was what finally made me realize there is a character limit of 60. So, I had to tweek it just a smidge to make it fit. Hopefully no one is offended by that. I gave it my best effort to retain the original integrity of the suggestion. But for future reference, now I know the absolute maximum # of characters to suggest should be 50. More than that and I can try to tweek it a bit, but I need at least the last 10 characters for the other info. I hope that makes sense.

Continued from Part 39 - viewtopic.php?f=248&t=13934

It's never to early to make a title suggestion for the next thread here - viewtopic.php?f=248&t=13073&start=425

Carry on...
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
AuntieEm
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: ItchyNose, CantSeeToes, MatchingClothes (NowPose) | GQS

Unread post by AuntieEm »

Great title!

I just watched five.two.love's vlog posted today. What a huge difference! Mom stated she is going to dress the kids differently because they are individuals (imagine that!). They opened fan mail and thanked each sender so sweetly and politely and calmly on camera. Mom got teary with all the formula that was sent to them. I could go on and on. Seriously, I just love them. Their dancing at the end was so cute. Then you come here and are reminded of how much dysfunction there really is in this banana bunch. These poor children.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

AuntieEm wrote:Great title!

I just watched five.two.love's vlog posted today. What a huge difference! Mom stated she is going to dress the kids differently because they are individuals (imagine that!). They opened fan mail and thanked each sender so sweetly and politely and calmly on camera. Mom got teary with all the formula that was sent to them. I could go on and on. Seriously, I just love them. Their dancing at the end was so cute. Then you come here and are reminded of how much dysfunction there really is in this banana bunch. These poor children.
Oh my gosh i loved that vlog so much that I rewatched it a second (and then a THIRD) time AND sat through all of the ads, even the 3 minute one, just to make sure they got paid for it! That's how you vlog. So amazingly that people WANT to watch it again AND also watch the ads to give you money you deserve! They deserve it for having such cute babies, recognizing them as individuals at birth, and giving the subscribers quality content that they want to watch!

The true love and joy that exuded from Jamie in the end of the vlog today was a breath of fresh air to watch!

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

AuntieEm wrote:Great title!

Her tearing up made me cry. And how amazing is she for saying they’re individuals!? Further solidifies why they are so amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Here's today's PM "Final Countdown" update from me....

GQS gained 141 subs in the last 14 hours.
TIHWB gained 1,384 subs in the last 14 hours.

That difference is laughable really. ...

Now down to a 16,831 difference.
Making headway...[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 81e616.jpg[/img]

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:Here's today's PM "Final Countdown" update from me....

GQS gained 141 subs in the last 14 hours.
TIHWB gained 1,384 subs in the last 14 hours.

That difference is laughable really. ...

Now down to a 16,831 difference.
Making headway...[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 81e616.jpg[/img]

Also, the Bings have 82k views in 7 hours. The Gardners have 20k views in 13 hours. Clearly nobody cares to watch their ridiculous bedtime routine AGAIN.

Rileysmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rileysmomma »

Love me some Scotts! Their dance at the end made me laugh. They are so authentic.

If you want another good laugh. Go to the very end of the Greedners' vlog today. The screen is black but you'll hear Bison singing.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Rileysmomma wrote:Love me some Scotts! Their dance at the end made me laugh. They are so authentic.

If you want another good laugh. Go to the very end of the Greedners' vlog today. The screen is black but you'll hear Bison singing.

I wonder which of the Narcy Marcys left the singing in the vlog. You know he/they think it's flattering to him. Cringeworthy is what came to my mind. He has an icky speaking voice which translates into an icky singing voice. Big Ick. The cats have come home to roost. They run the show and the house and the Dumb Duo deserve to be run ragged every night they are actually home with the odds. 4 years in the making.
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

gram3 wrote:
Rileysmomma wrote:Love me some Scotts! Their dance at the end made me laugh. They are so authentic.

I wonder which of the Narcy Marcys left the singing in the vlog. You know he/they think it's flattering to him. Cringeworthy is what came to my mind. He has an icky speaking voice which translates into an icky singing voice. Big Ick. The cats have come home to roost. They run the show and the house and the Dumb Duo deserve to be run ragged every night they are actually home with the odds. 4 years in the making.
His singing reminds me of when Josh Duggar sang to his wife at their wedding. It was creepy sounding then and after we’ve all learned what a giant creep he is, it’s even creepier now.

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

JD386 wrote:
gram3 wrote:

His singing reminds me of when Josh Duggar sang to his wife at their wedding. It was creepy sounding then and after we’ve all learned what a giant creep he is, it’s even creepier now.

Omg.. yes!

spooky
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by spooky »

@Snarkadoodledoo - I was reading in the KKBJ forum about your thoughts on Jackson and "learned autistic behavior"; have you ever posted your thoughts about the Greedner girlseseseseses and what type of issues they may have? Your post over there was very informative so just curious about your thoughts. Apologies if I've missed it; I tend to be on the board a lot or not at all. Thanks!
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

They’re officially on their way. They’re on a layover at LAX.

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

spooky wrote:@Snarkadoodledoo - I was reading in the KKBJ forum about your thoughts on Jackson and "learned autistic behavior"; have you ever posted your thoughts about the Greedner girlseseseseses and what type of issues they may have? Your post over there was very informative so just curious about your thoughts. Apologies if I've missed it; I tend to be on the board a lot or not at all. Thanks!
First. I have never seen anyone tagged like that in a post through tapatalk before, that is a pretty cool trick!

But I think probably a year or more ago, before the girls were talking, we commonly discussed autism spectrum disorders and the girls. I can't remember exactly what I shared at the time but I'm pretty certain that it was nowhere near as specific as what I said today about BabyJ. ;) I can't even remember now if those early discussions actually happened here on YTMD or over on the old snark site so many of us came here from around that same time period.

That is a very good question though and I know how I want to answer it but I also want to put more time into a thoughtful response. I have a 2.5 hour train ride tomorrow so I will post then when I'm less distracted and more focused. :)

For those that may not have read my post on the KKandBabyJ thread, feel free to check it out in the meantime if you want. (#nopressure hahahahaha)

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

JD386 wrote:They’re officially on their way. They’re on a layover at LAX.

Good riddance! They're your problem now Australia... We don't want them back, LMAO!

Also I'm secretly celebrating the fact that they will be too distracted to buy new subscribers and not realize the Bigs will pass them before Australia kicks them out.

Unread post by Guest »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:

Good riddance! They're your problem now Australia... We don't want them back, LMAO!

Also I'm secretly celebrating the fact that they will be too distracted to buy new subscribers and not realize the Bigs will pass them before Australia kicks them out.

We really don’t want them here!

They are going to be so jet lagged too. It all kicks off tomorrow here. Can’t imagine they will enjoy it too much after the long flight. Tubby will want to sleep the whole time.

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Overit wrote:
Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:

They are going to be so jet lagged too. It all kicks off tomorrow here. Can’t imagine they will enjoy it too much after the long flight. Tubby will want to sleep the whole time.

Im sire thats why they are doing an overrnight flight. Hoping to sleep the whole way. The poor passengers around his snoring butt must be hating their lives right now

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Overit wrote:
Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:

I’m sure his lazy ass won’t leave the hotel room much.

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Well... And now we know the real reason the "magic cards" had an entire vlog dedicated to them today... Somebody needs some spending money for Australia...
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... efa52a.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 0b64ee.jpg[/img]

Abbiedownunder
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Abbiedownunder »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:

Gee thanks. Your generosity knows no bounds. Whatever will we do with them. :)
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Abbiedownunder wrote:
Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:

Gee thanks. Your generosity knows no bounds. Whatever will we do with them. :)
Thanks. Ive learned all about how to "do service" properly from the world's best examples on YouTube... LOL

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”